MEN

By Milanyon

In the world of MEN, the MEN are going about their lives in their own ways. All of them share a sentence stru... More

Chapter 1: Idiot-Man
Chapter 2: Smart-man
Chapter 3: Basic-man
Chapter 4: Holiday Party-man
Chapter 5: Clique-man
Chapter 6: Couple-man
Chapter 7: Rise of the non-men
Chapter 8: Hero-men
Chapter 9: Power-men
Chapter 10: Not alone-man
Chapter 11: Narrator-men
Chapter 12: Monster-man
Chapter 13: Doubt-men
Chapter 14: Main-Character-man
Chapter 15: Trapped-man
Chapter 16: Journey-man to the West-man
Chapter 17: Sandwich-man
Chapter 18: Side character-men
Chapter 19: The Cousin-men
Chapter 20: Boss Monster-man
Chapter 21: The True Narrator-man
Chapter 22: Trash-man
Chapter 23: Missing-man
Chapter 24: Parent-men
Chapter 25: Radioactive-man
Chapter 27: Reunion-man
Chapter 28: Resolution-man
Chapter 29: Redemption-man
Chapter 30: Revelation-man
Chapter 31: Reincarnation-man
Chapter 32: Awoken-man
Chapter 33: Wounded-man
Chapter 34: Healing-man
Chapter 35: Pickle-man
Chapter 36: Rage-man
Chapter 37: Past-man
Chapter 38: Men-man
Chapter 39: Devil-man
Chapter 40: Big brain-man
Chapter 41: Guilt-man
Chapter 42: Sun
Chapter 43: Falling
Chapter 44: Atonement
Chapter 45: Idiot
Chapter 46: Purgatory
Chapter 47: The End?

Chapter 26: Costume-man

1 1 0
By Milanyon

With the arrival of the two men, the battle had ended.

Generic-man and Basic-man were unconscious.

After further inspection, Random-man realized that Basic-man was infected.
But not only him. Generic-man also was, which makes sense considering that both of them spend an equal amount of time at the boss monster headquarters, kneeling in front of the boss monster known as Serenity.

The group decided to just tie them up and leave them in the cave where random-man and idiot-man's father were briefly trapped inside, but then clique-man got an idea.

"Hey, wait-man! Basic-man's costume-man! I saw it on TV-man!"
She said.

"And?"
Random-man interjected.

"We should take it and teleport-man to wherever that teleports men."
She explained.

The men had a debate about what to do and decided to take the costume but leave the two men to rot in that cave.

"Are you sure-man that I should be the one wearing-man it?"
Smart-man's mother asked embarrassed by wearing a skin tight costume in her advanced age.

"Hehe, it you look great-man on you, ma'am-man!"
Clique-man reassured.

Smart-man's mother looked around and saw many of the men averting their eyes.

She thought they may had looked away because of how silly she looked, but the truth was that they didn't want her to feel like an object and they couldn't help staring, but they did, when she didn't notice because men are pigs, or so I heard.

"How do you activate-man the costume-man."
Random-man asked calmly after calming down like the other men pretended to do.

"Dunno-man."
Clique-man answered.

Back when the men showcased their costumes teleportation abilities at the monster village underwater, they didn't have enough time to set up microphones anywhere.

Basic-man just felt like recording them in the spur of the moment with his handy dandy video camera that he carries around sometimes.

And even if he had a microphone, it wouldn't have worked underwater since in this reality, underwater microphones haven't been invented yet.

And thus they continued their journey through the mountains and reached the entrance of the castle of monsters in the wild east.

*knock knock*

"Who's there?"
The headless monster asks.

Then out of nowhere, they appeared, the men.

"CHAAARGE-man!!!"
Lead by the random man, random-man, the men broke down the recently repaired gates and stormed the castle and called out the boss monster.

"So you are the one that is threatening-man the peace-man of this world-man?"
The random man known as random-man asked.

Serenity nodded.

Out of the crowd a man steps out to ask the monster a question.

"Have you seen my son-man recently-man? He is about this tall-man..."
smart-man's mother asked the monster as if it was a normal person.

Her desire to make amends with her child outweighs the fear she is supposed to feel in the presence of the monster.

"I have seen many men in my lifetime and many were as tall as you gestured. I'm sorry but I don't know who your son is."
Serenity answered.

Smart-man's mother was confused.
She had trouble understanding what the monster said due to the lack of "men" in her sentence structure.

The boss monster sees the confusion in the man's eyes.

"Ahh sorry, wait a moment..."
Serenity pulls out a book from behind her thrown titled "Men dialect: Learn it or die".

After taking a good look at it, she reiterates her answer.
"I am so sorry man. Oh man manly man. I man don't man know man your man son man, my man-man."

Her accent was very thick but Smart-man's mother could still understand somewhat.
"His name is smart-man."

Then the monster's head cocked back and then cocked into a neutral position once more.

"The hero..."
Serenity realized what was happening.

"Due to the absence of the hero, the truth must have gathered these men to fulfill the narrative: defeating the monsters and saving the world.

But wait, there more.

If this was what the truth really wanted, why did it let the old narrator lose and wander the world of men?

The old narrative of beating the monsters is something the old narrator desired.

There must be a greater meaning to all of this."
Serenity was thinking.

"What should we do now, my man?"
Random-man asked Smart-man's mother.

She shook her head.
"I don't know-man. This was our only lead-man."

"glugugugu, man!"
A sandwich said.

"Did that turkey just talk-man?"
Clique-man asked herself out loud.

She couldn't help her curiosity and get a closer look at it.

"Wow-man it's so ugly-man! HAHAHA."

After that comment of hers, the sandwich started attacking her with his beak attack.

"AAAAHHHH!!"
She runs away in fear of the mighty sandwich.

Smart-man's mother walked up to it and pets it on its head like a pet.
"There there little guy-man, everything is fine-man."
The sandwich smiled at her and she smiled back, even though she couldn't tell that the turkey was smiling because it had a beak and not a human mouth.

"Glugugu... grand.. mother... man?"
The sandwich said.

"grand mother-man?"
She said in shock and stumbled backwards.

"Indeed, I am the offspring of idiot-man which was prompted by the individual known as smart-man, thus I acknowledge them as my parents, and thus again, you are my grandmother, are you not........ man?"
The sandwich eloquently explained.

The group of men was stunned.
A talking sandwich... I mean turkey.

Smart-man's mother decided not to question this bizarre moment and ask her supposed grandchild the question she was burning to know.

"Nice-man to meet you, my name-man is Smart-man's mother, what's yours?"

"Sandwich...... man."

She was not sure what he said, but it sounded like sandwich-man so that was what she was going with.

Names are incredibly important to the men society so when you meet a new man, the first thing you must do is introduce yourself, that is just proper etiquette.

"So, do you know where your father-man has gone to?"
She asked.

"Gluglugug, indeed he has vanished after walking past me. I don't know where to. She probably knows.. man."

Smart-man's mother's focus switched back to serenity.

Then Serenity noticed the costume.

"Wait.. the costume?! Did the truth decide that she is the new hero now, since smart-man has gone missing?"
She thought.
"Oh well... so it shall be then.."
She grumbled.

Serenity spread her wings, knocking over the headless monster that stood next to her.
"Aghu!"
He exclaimed.

"I AM THE BOSS MONSTER OF ALL MONSTERS! PREPARE TO BE ANNIHALATED!!!!"
The headless monster started to rush towards the group.

"No wait! Please tell me where my son-man went! We don't have to fight-man!"
Smart-man's mother pleaded.

But it was too late and a gruesome battle had begun.

Meanwhile in the void.

"I just can't find the exit-man, but I will never give up-man!"
Smart man bashed his head against the walls of the void countless of times.

The room was filled with the noises of his neck breaking over and over and over and over and over and him regenerating it every single time back to normal just to do it all over again.

"That man's insane-man..."
Intelligent-man was listening to the noises that rang throughout the void, like the clapper inside of a bell.

Back to the battle between men and monsters.

The men were exhausted and the monsters reigned supreme and threatened to crush them with a single blow.

"Is this all you got, men?"
The boss monster taunted.

Smart-man's mother wasn't giving up, but she could see the fatigue setting in the men behind her, as well as the sandwich.

"Don't give up men! We can do this-man!"
After her short speech, some of the men lifted themselves off the ground, filled with determination.

The determination to fight until their deaths for what they believed in.

It was then that Smart-man's mother shouted to ignite their fighting spirit.

"Let's do this men! UNITE!!!!"

The men shouted in unison but then Smart-man's mother vanished, in a flash.

And thus their fighting spirit was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 6 10
A man from nowhere, A woman from Elsewhere. A man who won't be, A man who will be. One belongs to me. Soon, so will the other three.
148K 3.4K 28
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] boss & assistant trope.. bu...
158K 4.5K 24
Planet Her is traveling to meet Planet Man to see how reproduction is going. However these men only bred mortal human women and have never seen the l...
53.1K 818 19
Happy Lowman story dont own S.O.A or anything related or characters. I DO OWN THIS STORY AND MY OC.) will have miss spelled words, bad grammar ALSO M...