delicate | K.TH

Galing kay Kuribee126

Song Amin met little Taehyung when they were just children. She was his babysitter then, taking care of him l... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32: Ending

33: Bonus

878 47 10
Galing kay Kuribee126

*Here you go for those who wanted Shilla x Jungkook bonus chapters!

_____________________________

SHILLA

"Jungkook?"

He looks up, in the middle of turning a page in his book. And with a roll of my eyes, I pluck it out of his fingers and chuck it away.

"Shilla, I swear—"

"Can you teach me how to drive?"

"What?"

"I want you to teach me how to drive. I need help for my exam, and it's tomorrow."

He winces. "And you're coming to me now? I don't think whatever I'm going to say is going to help that mu—"

I grip his wrist and yank him out of the couch. Then I look up at him, my lips pursed and eyes narrowed into a glare.

"If you don't help me, I'm going to kiss you."

He smiles.

"That isn't how you negotiate."

Then he kisses me. And I'm still frowning as he pulls back again, sweeping his dark hair over his ears. He sighs at my straight expression.

"Fine. What do you need me for?"

I give him a bright grin.

"Trust me, it isn't going to be anything too hard."

"You see, I'm already pretty good at driving."

_______________________________

"Shilla!"

"Sorry, sorry." I say as I quickly swerve back onto the road. Jungkook glances back at the blinking traffic light, his entire body tense.

"That was a red light."

"I know. I'll really—"

"Focus!"

I press down a scream as I narrowly miss a car speeding down the side of the road. My hands are shaky on the wheel as I edge back onto the center of the lane, the car feeling so unfamiliar and uncomfortable.

"Shilla, you are going to get the both of us killed."

"I promise no more mistakes." I breathe, trying to pace my rapidly beating heart. And aren't I doing pretty okay?"

"You must be joking."

I give him an uneasy, sheepish smile. He looks like a statue, eyes fixed straight forward and knuckles pale from gripping the handbar so tightly.

He looks cute when he's anxious.

"Almost home." I pipe up brightly, turning the handle. The car glides around the corner, and I carefully make my way towards the parking space.

I personally thought I did a perfect job.

But apparently not.

"The car is completely crooked." Jungkook comments blandly, his lips pressed together. "And you're on the line— over it, actually. You're practically taking up two spaces."

I frown.

Then I park again.

"Not enough." He whispers. "You need to pull the car out more."

And again.

"Good." He finally says, and I relax with a huge sigh. I'm about to give him a grateful smile when all that greets me is the car door slamming shut.

I peek out behind the wheel, surprised eyes fixed on the back of his silhouette.

He looks kinda angry.

I didn't really blame him. This was his car, and I'd nearly crashed it fifteen times. Not to mention I'd made multiple traffic light violations and whatever else.

I blink.

Then I hurry out of the car, running after him.

"Jungkook! Wait for—"

My foot catches on one of the gray parking ledges.

&$$&.

"Maybe I need to make you practice walking again in front of the entire team."

An arm wraps around my waist, pulling me forward and back onto my balance. And I beam up at my husband, wrapping my arms around his body.

He looks down at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Am I right, Shilla?"

"Definitely not." I reply, scrunching my nose at the memory. "Do you know just how embarrassing that was? I really wanted to clock you back then."

"Jungkook."

His eyes turn back to me. And I smile, making a thoughtful expression.

"I've been thinking, you know. And I really promise I've given this a lot of thought."

"What is it?"

"I think," I say carefully, watching his face.

"It's time for us to have a baby."

He instantly purses his lips, tilting his head. It's his classic expression of saying I'm not really sure about that, and I quickly grab onto his arm.

"No, really. Because think about it— we're married now, and Amin and Mr. Kim already has Haeri. I want a child too."

His voice softens.

"Do you really want one?"

I nod vigorously.

The corner of his lips turn upwards.

"Only if you pass your driving test tomorrow." He tells me, with an amused whisper. "You need to be able to at least drive our child safely around, don't you?"

My smile widens.

"Really?"

"I'll pass it, for sure. I just really wasn't focused today." I say rapidly, gripping his hand. "You really mean that, right? The results come out right after I take the test!"

"Of course I mean it."

I beam again.

I was going to pass it for sure.

One hundred percent, ten thousand percent.

I can't help but bounce all the way upstairs to our place, not being able to contain my excitement.

A child.

We were finally going to have our own child.

______________________________

JUNGKOOK

Where is she?

I look around the empty building. She'd said that she would be here, after her exam. But all I see are empty chairs.

I glance down at my watch. It reads eleven— fifteen minutes past the time she was supposed to have ended and received her results.

Was she running late?

My brows furrow.

That had to be it.

And I start walking back towards the waiting area. Then I catch a low sound— barely audible. I would've missed it entirely if it hadn't been so quiet in the building itself.

It's the sound of crying, coming from around the corner.

My eyes widen.

I recognize the sobs. The sound of hushed sniffles and hiccups, with shallow, high-pitched breathing.

I rush around the corner, to find her.

The moment I see Shilla curled up in a ball and crying into her knees, I know exactly what had happened to her today.

She hiccups.

And I press down a laugh as I lower myself next to her, placing my hand on top of her messy hair.

Such a lovely woman.

"Shilla."

"Why are you crying?"

She freezes. I have to keep down another smile when I meet eyes with her for the briefest second, when she peeks up from behind her crossed arms before shoving her head back between her knees.

Her voice is squeaky.

"How'd you find me?"

"I heard you."

She grimaces, face still hidden.

"I failed the test, Jungkook."

I laugh, earning myself a glare.

"Don't laugh. It isn't funny at all."

"How did you fail?"

She fidgets with her thumbs. And I just want to kiss her then and there, pull her into my chest and feel her against me.

"I—I crashed the car. Like three times. Don't know how it happened, so don't ask how it did." She snaps, burrowing deeper into her arms.

"But you wouldn't cry about that." I say, tucking a lock of her hair behind the curve of her ear. "What's the reason you're here like this?"

She sucks in a long breath.

"Because I failed. That means we're not having a baby, and I really really really wanted to—"

"We can still have one."

Her head flashes up. And a smile dances freely on my lips when I see her swollen eyes, cheeks stained with dried tears. Her entire face is flushed a bright red from crying.

"Really?! Are you serious—"

Then she buries her face in her hands.

"Don't look at me right now. I'm ugly. So you mean it or not, Jeon Jungkook?"

I reach up. Then I take her hand off her face, brushing a kiss against her lips. Her doe eyes are round with shock.

"Do you really doubt me so much? I mean it, angel."

"And you look gorgeous always, in my eyes."

_______________________________

SHILLA

Oh my gosh.

I can't think. I literally can't think right now.

"You literally have no idea how turned on I am." I say bluntly, making him burst into laughter. He looks so beautiful even laughing now, when it usually pissed me off more than anything.

He tilts his head.

"You stare so openly."

"Yeah, yeah." I say, cheeks blushing as I cross my arms and turn my gaze away. "Can't I? We're about to make love."

"Of course you can."

He smiles.

"Shilla. I hope you're aware that for the next ten months, you're absolutely forbidden from even touching alcohol."

I roll my eyes.

"Obviously. It's going to be hard, but it'll be way worth it."

"Alright then."

I've always been the impatient one in our relationship.

I grip his shoulders, tugging him forward and connecting our lips in a kiss. My fingers graze through his hair, before shifting under his shirt and slipping it off.

His body underneath is toned to perfection.

Soon my own shirt joins his on the floor.

And the night blurs into heat and pleasure.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 51.6K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...
1.4M 48.5K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
350K 14.4K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
12.5K 450 22
"dad why don't you leave this politician world, i just hate this stuff".. first day of college.. she walked inside the college, where new story of ev...