18

AMIN

He seems sullen.

It's almost end of the workday, and he'd had the same look on his face for the entire time. Whenever I pass by his office, he's just flicking his pen side to side with a blank expression.

Was he care-deprived again?

Waiting until most of the workers on that floor had left for home, I lock my office and head to his. And he's still doing the same thing when I look through the glass.

I push open the door.

"Tae— what's the matter with you?"

Before he can say anything, I cross the office and place my hand on his head. His dark curls are soft against my palm.

"Noona," He mumbles. "Thank you."

Thank you?

"All of a sudden?" I ask, and he presses his full lips together— nodding with a glum frown. "Thank me for what?"

"For giving me the in—"

Then Taehyung suddenly cuts off, shaking his head. "Never mind. I just wanted to say thank you."

"Thank you?"

My gaze shifts lazily from the open screen of his computer, back to his face. He's pouting a little, and my fingertips reach down to caress his jaw.

"You mean you don't want to say."

"Look at me, Tae."

His large eyes slowly flicker to mine. That curve— that seductive line of his eyes.

Bending slightly, I slip the top two buttons of his shirt open. He blinks, but I'm the one who's surprised when his hand wraps around my waist, pulling me down on his lap.

"Make it three, Noona."

My surprise soon turns to amusement when he murmurs thickly into my ear. And when I pull free the third button of his shirt, he takes my chin, pressing his lips to mine.

A dominant Taehyung?

His hand moves down to my thigh, as he deepens the kiss.

And I realize, when I recognize the urgency in his touch.

"Who are you trying to distract?" I whisper, voice forced down low as I breathe roughly against his neck. "Me?"

"Or yourself?"

His chest rises and falls rapidly. But he doesn't take a single breath as he pulls me in again, eyes shadowed in black.

"You don't need to know." He rasps against my mouth, making my eyebrow raise in curiosity.

Hm?

"When did you become so good at touching women, Taehyung?" I ask when he runs his fingers through my hair, loosening the pin and dropping it to the floor.

"Only you."

"It's only you, Noona." He says softly, shifting my hair over my shoulders. "You're the only one who can make me feel like this."

I laugh quietly. He's feeling my body, hands gentle against my figure. There's none of the shyness— when he should be completely full with it.

"Now you're sweet-talking me. Where did you suddenly learn all this from?"

"From you."