The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Mall

1K 53 15
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

The ride to mall was fun because Can couldn't stop himself from questioning Ae and Ae was so frustrated that he was praying internally that we reach soon. When the car got parked into the basement of the big shopping mall, Can grabbed my hand and immediately rushed out not waiting to hear what Ae had got to say.

He dragged me into the elevator and as soon as it was closed, he turned towards me. "So tell me, why you wanted me to accompany you?" Can directly came to the point without beating around the bush. "Err... I needed to buy some supplies but I don't want Ae to know about them... Also... I was thinking of buying something as a gift for Ae... You know, something he would like..." I tried to explain.

He seemed to think for a while before his smile got stretched into an evil grin. I am sure he had some wild thought running in his mind. The elevator dinged and we stepped out only to be greeted with Ae and the other men. He looked at Can with piercing gaze and I am sure if the eyes could shoot daggers, Can would have been covered with it all over.

"You tried to run away!!" Ae accused. "Nope!! I didn't.... I just..... wanted to play hide and seek..." Can teased. "I am not allowing you to go with Pete anymore." Ae ordered. "Owww?? Why is that? You caught us even before we could get away. Why are you being grumpy now? You don't have to behave as if I am kidnapping your boyfriend. I just needed to talk to him." Can cleared.

Ae looked at him with scrutinizing gaze before turning to look at me. "Is it true?" he asked. I nodded my head and then moved to talk trying to make a puppy face and pleading eyes in order that he will let me go with Can, "Ae~~~ Please let me go with Can na... I promise not to be out of the sight."

My trick seemed to work because Ae's expression immediately softened clearly showing my victory. I grinned at Can who was looking at me with surprised face. "Alright... But don't be out of sight." Ae said while messily fondling my hair. I giggled and soon there was another hand that pulled me away.

"I am tired with your sweetness!!" Can huffed while dragging me with him. I can see Ae ordering some of the men to follow us while Ae walked in the other direction. Is he here for some other business rather than shopping?

But then again, I didn't get to ask since Can was talking non-stop about what he was planning. We entered one of the store that was selling the undergarments and the men stood outside. Can will be Can!!

"Can, why are we here?" I asked. "Didn't you say you wanted to buy a gift for Ae?" Can asked. "Yeah... I did but I didn't mean to buy undergarments for him as a gift!" I replied. That evil smile was back again. "That's why we are here my dear... We are here to buy it for you." Can replied.

"Can!!!!! The gift is for Ae and not for me and I think we should go to a gift shop and not here." I said while trying to drag him. "Shut up and follow my instructions. I know what my brother will like and that's why we are here." Can said. I couldn't protest since I knew that Can knew better what Ae would like.

He moved around the place searching for something till his eyes landed on some fancy looking clothes. "Found it!!" he said while pulling me towards the rack. He began to search through the clothes before pulling out maids outfit and checking it. "Perfect!!" he said.

"Can? What are you upto?" I asked. "Pete, I know my brother very well and trust me this will work. For Ae, the best gift is you and if you think of buying something than it won't be of any use because he can anyway buy it. Gift him something he cannot buy and that is you. So, this is a small surprise that you are planning for him. I'll help you with this and I am sure that he will like it." Can assured.

I didn't know how to react. I wanted to trust Can but again this clothes in his hands were making me be a bit doubtful. "Trust me Pete.... This will be the best." Can tried to assure. "But why are these clothes here in undergarment store?" I asked.

"Well, this aren't just ordinary clothes, these are special ones that are meant for seduction purposes. And this store had this in hidden collection. I know the owner of this store so we have a free pass to access them. Now don't waste time and try them on." Can said while shoving the clothes in my hands and then pushing me towards the change room.

I had no other option than complying with him and then walked into the change room with the clothes in my hand. I closed the door and then quickly changed to the ones that Can had chosen. Thankfully, the dress fitted me perfectly.

I looked into the mirror and then noticed that the dress was made up completely from black lace and with the border of white lace. The color was complementing my skin perfectly and I kinda started to like it. It ended more above my mid thighs. It reminded me of the shorts that Ae had given to wear when we were on vacation. I bit my lip unconsciously thinking about the dark look Ae had in his eyes as he looked at me.

There was a lacy thong and cat ears too along with the dress. A prefect one for seduction. My thoughts got wandered off to how Ae would react when he will see me in this dress. Can seemed to know his brother really well.

After making sure that the dress didn't needed any changes, I quickly switched back to my normal clothes before walking out of the room. I was blushing all this while as my thoughts have gone really wild.

"Does it fit perfectly?" Can inquired as I handed him the clothes. I nodded while smiling shyly, I couldn't bring myself to look at him. "Stop blushing like that... I don't want my brother to kill me thinking that I am flirting with you." Can teased.

"Can~~" I whined. "Okay okay... Let's get this packed before heading to the other destination." Can said. He handed the clothes at the counter and soon we were out of the store. I glanced around to see if Ae was visible somewhere but he was nowhere to be seen. I don't know where he disappeared. Then it strike me that Tin too was missing.

"Can, where's Tin?" I asked. "That guy just ditched me for my brother. Ae seemed to have asked him to accompany for some urgent work and he agreed immediately. I am not gonna talk to him when we get back home." Can sulked.

"Where are they off to?" I questioned. "Well, actually, today morning I got a call that we are having an important deal and Ae have to be present. This other gang is very important to us because this deal involves lots and lots of money. Ae couldn't call it off since this deal is very important for the business." Can explained.

"So.... We are here because of the deal?" I asked. "No.... not at all... Ae had already planned his day with you so he asked them to change the venue of the meeting to the mall. He will be back when the meeting is over till then you will have to be with me. Also, the men around us are connected to him through the ear piece and he is getting all the information about our activity." Can informed.

"But Ae didn't take me along for this meeting." I complained. It never happened earlier, he would always ask me to accompany him when he had meeting to attend. This was the first time he didn't tell me about anything.

"Pete, you need to know certain things now. You are no longer a moll but now you are his fiance. There will be lot of changes happening from now on and you will have to be prepared. Ae is being cautious since the last incident with Kong. He doesn't want same thing to happen again and then, since you two are getting married, the rival gangs will start targeting you. Also, the leader of this gang with whom Ae is having his business today is known to be someone who can go to any extent to get what he wants. If he happens to come across you, there will be war for sure." Can was all serious as he spoke.

Now I can see how much dangerous things were getting after the small vacation. Just announcing the wedding has got everything changed, only God knows what will happen after wedding. "Is it that serious?" I asked. "More than you think Pete... This life is not easy and Ae had chosen something that will lead to chaos for sure but I will support him in all his decisions because I want to see him happy." Can said.

After that, we moved towards the medical store where Can took me to buy some lube and condoms. There was a complete rack with different flavors and qualities and Can embarrassed me by talking it out a loud. He even went to an extent to ask me which flavor Ae likes. I just wished to melt into a puddle because of this embarrassment.

After our business inside the medical store ended, we decided of walking around the place for a round. Can handed the bags to the guards and we walked around checking out the other stores seeing if we could buy anything.

I bought some clothes, plushies and then some other stuff. Can seemed to be on the other level as we continued with our adventure walking around doing something that I have missed a lot. Then, his eyes landed on the gaming section and he dragged me inside.

I wasn't much interested in playing but since Can wanted, I went along. He headed straight to the bowling section and I just tagged along. Some of the guards joined him too and I waited with others watching him. I can see that Can was doing great, he looked like a pro at this game.

After he was done, we finally walked out of the place. I was tired and wanted to have something but I was missing Ae too. I didn't know how long it will take for him to return. Can suggested of going to have ice cream when I spotted Ae and Tin walking in our direction.

I immediately rushed to meet him after seeing him, my excitement didn't have any boundaries. Just when I was few feet away from him, I stumbled into someone and felt down. Ae rushed for my help and the other person too extended his hand forward.

I got up from the floor while patting my back to remove dust. "Nice meeting you beautiful." The person said. I looked at him immediately and saw a bulky guy with some men standing in front of us. "Pete!! Are you alright?" Ae's concerned voice drew my attention and I turned to look at him.

"I am fine khrab Ae..." I replied. "Mr Intouch.... Didn't know that you have been hiding such a beauty." The bulky guy said. "Pete!!" I heard Can's alarming voice. Why do I sense that I have created some mess?

"Oh... Mr Blue, meet my fiance Pete and Pete this is our business partner Mr Blue." Ae introduced while wrapping his arm around my waist protectively. "Nice meeting you.... Pete?" Blue said while extending his hand forward. But I knew better so I waied to him rather than having a handshake. "Such a polite lad... I am sure to meet again... See you soon Pete..." Blue said as he turned around and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...
29.7K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...
41.6K 2.5K 47
Pete is being married to a stranger but the groom runs away on the wedding day leaving Pete at the altar to deal with the chaos. But someone is there...