REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

بواسطة skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... المزيد

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. Arabella🔥
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. Asher🔥
16. Roman
17. Arabella🔥
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. Roman🔥
23. Arabella
24. Arabella🔥
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. Arabella🔥
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. Arabella🔥
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. Arabella🔥
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. Roman🔥
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. Arabella🔥
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. Luca🔥
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher 🔥
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. Arabella🔥
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca 🔥
91. Roman 🔥
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. Arabella🔥
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. Arabella🔥
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella 🔥
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

90. Arabella 🔥

28.4K 699 146
بواسطة skywriter404

I hate them.

They're just staring at me as i sit wide leg on the bed. My hands tied to the headboard, legs spread open for them to see how wet i am.

"Hurry-"

"Shush." Roman holds his hand up. "You'll get what you want."

"When. I'm fucking star-"

"Rule." Roman walks up to me with a blindfold, "Let's see how long you can keep quiet for. Gonna take it turns, every time you make a sound, we're gonna slow down." He throws the blindfold to the side, untying me off the bed and pushing me over to Asher.

They've definitely did this before.

Asher stations me right at the side of the bed and pushes me over so i'm bent, ass in the air, he then spanks me, very hard.

I take in a breath.

Next thing i know, he's jamming his cock into me, i could feel his piercings roughly hit against me as he thrust hardly.

I make a small sound.

He stops.

I bite my lip.

He pulls out completely and i feel Luca take his place, then Luca does the same thing but a little slower.

I bit my lip so fucking hard i could taste the blood. Oh it's so hard not to moan when they're doing it rough.

I look with teary eyes to Roman taking a seat in front of me, his cock erect and hard, precum seeping from his slit.

"Still no noises but suck"

I open my mouth wide and that makes me let out a moan.

Luca pulls out.

Asher pushes back in.

I quickly wrap my mouth around Romans dick, god i forget how big he is sometimes.

He wraps my hair around his fists and i knew what was coming. I relax my throat quickly and make a muffled sound as he forces my head down.

They thankfully, let me make gagging sounds.

But ten minutes of this shit until i was grinding on the corner of the bed to get the release i need.

I move my head away from Romans cock and rest it on his thigh, "Please." I breathe out.

"Please what?" Asher slowly thrusts into me.

"Please let me come." I'll beg. "Please, Asher." I need faster than what he's doing.

"Hm, i don't know." Luca says from behind me.

"You think you can come without making any noises?" Roman tucks my hair behind my ear.

I will because his thigh is going to be covered in my teeth marks.

I nod my head against his thigh.

Asher speeds up.

I literally hold my breath and bury my face between Romans legs, right when i feel myself clenching around Asher's cock, i turn my head to the side and bite the fat on Romans thigh, shaking as i let go of a well needed release.

Roman doesn't even move, he lets my teeth sink into his thigh.

Not strong enough to break skin.

Asher pulls out and i figure it's just as painful for them, they're all edging.

I take my teeth out of Romans thigh and look up at him through hazy eyes.

He smirks, "Hands and knees."

"Give me-"

"Hands and knees." His tone is more strong. Ohh, dominant baby today.

I listen quickly, crawling to the middle of the bed on my hands and knees. He grabs something from the bag and then there's a knife held to my throat.

God after what i went through i should not find that sexy. But i do. When Romans looking at me with his hair sticking to his forehead, slight kinks in his blonde hair to make it a little curly, god he's a masterpiece.

"You stop begging at all, gonna cut you." He gently drags the tip of the knife down the middle of my breasts, "That okay?"

"Cut me." I want him too. I've wanted him to do this to me for the longest time.

"Doesn't work like that." He flips me over, "Ash and Luca are both gonna go in your pussy."

Oh god.

"Where are you going?" I look at the knife, it's a real knife. I wish i was on my period right now, i want to fuck him with blood everywhere. God i'm so fucked up.

He moves to behind me, holding the knife to my throat, "Look me in the eye while they fuck you."

I couldn't help but gulp.

I look him in the eye, only for Luca to flip me over and place himself underneath me, "Hey baby." He bites my nipple.

I keep looking at Roman while Asher lubes myself and him up, then let's Luca work on the lube.

"I want blood." I look at Roman, "Want you to leave your bloody handprints over my body again."

"Luca's not into blood." He trails the knife over the back of my neck, it tickled when it touched my surgery scar.

"I don't care. I want blood." I try and push my head back so the knife penetrates but he grabs my head.

"Bella, you let me take control the knife. You can hurt yourself-"

"That's the point-"

"Arabella. Rules. You can't do that shit, baby. It can end up bad." He pulls my head back a little bit, then i feel the sharp point of the knife against my throat, follows by the swift movement of his wrist and how he slit a tiny scar in my throat. "I'll stop this all if you do that again."

I bite my lip, i like it when he's all bossy and protective, "When you talk like that it turns me on."

"I can see that baby." Asher's tip is pressing into my entrance, "Lay off her while i work my way in for a second, Roman."

Roman smiles at me, stroking my hair, "You're so fucking sexy when you're feral like this."

I feel teeth on my nipple again and smile, remembering Luca is underneath me.

Once Asher's in, he thrusts a couple of times before i feel the stretch of Luca. "Relax-"

"Okay you're both big as fuck and i'm not that big." I say. Roman cuts me again, a small cut, hardly enough to draw blood.

I look at him and he presses his finger against his lip to tell me to be quiet.

And i try to but fail miserable as Luca managed to push in me as well.

Full.

That's how i felt. Extremely fucking full.

They start moving with the help of half a bottle of lube and it felt amazing.

Godly.

But i couldn't stop moaning, begging. I was begging them for more. I was begging Roman to go into my ass. Bagging for more.

"How horny are you, love?" Roman cuts down the middle of my breast.

That pain is so hot.

He is so hot.

They're all so hot.

I'm so needy today.

"Fuck me, please, Roman. Fuck my ass." I moan out. "Fuck me."

"Didn't answer my question." He grabs my neck, my eyes widen as i realise he's about to choke me, "How horny are you?"

"So horny." I bite my bruised lip. "So horny that it's clouding my judgement. Let me make you come, Roman."

Asher groans in me and that makes me groan, feeling them both twitch, Luca biting my nipple again.

"Luca fuck." I try and lower my breasts onto his face.

He gets the message and his lips latch around my nipple.

Roman throws the knife to the side and lets go of my neck, pulling out his cock again, he shoves it into my mouth.

I gag on it.

"Don't you dare move away from me, Arabella." He holds my hair back for me.

I suck his cock while the other two fuck me, stretching me out and making me feel so tight. I could feel my stomach bulging.

Luca was freaking out under me because he could see my stomach bulging.

Roman comes in my mouth, i swallow it all down and then for fun, pull away from him and lick up his chest, feeling him tense as i run my tongue across all of his scars, a slight trail of his semen left along his body too

Asher comes next and pulls out so his come is over my back but Luca comes in me, both us spasming as i rest down on him, almost about to suffocate himself in my tits.

I'm quickly rolled over and look at the small trails of blood Roman left from the knife, the small cuts that will obviously heal.

I relax for a second.

Roman disappears into the bathroom and walks back to clean me up, Luca's come was dripping down my thigh so he cleans me up, cleans the cuts but leaves as much as the blood he possible could.

I let them fuss over me for a couple of minutes before i want to come again. This is what Six weeks of no sex does to a woman who was fucked senseless almost every other day.

I'm crazy.

"More." I grab the hand closest to me, Luca's.

He smiles, "You're getting more."

"Good."

=
=
=
=
=
next chapters pretty long anyway I UPLOADED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF COIN I CANT WAIT TO UPLOAD MORE HAHABA

word count: 1548

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

159K 2.4K 25
"𝐓𝚮𝐄 𝚮𝐈𝐒&𝚮𝐈𝚳 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" ••• Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any mean...
1.3M 27.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
567K 9K 53
Two complete opposite. Two wondering souls looking for a place to belong. Gianna, 18, is a fragile girl who is longing to be loved. By anyone, bro...
91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...