The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

Por DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... Más

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Not pregnant

1.1K 61 12
Por DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

I composed myself and then moved to fix my appearance; I cannot let anyone see how I look. I grabbed the two sticks on the counter and threw them into the dustbin hiding the evidence of my doings. I was already upset and didn't want to drag Ae into the same.

I looked into the mirror as I wiped off the tears and splashed my face with lot of water. Then I wiped it off dry and then looked into the mirror again to verify that I looked fine before moving to open the door. I unlocked it and pulled it open only to see Ae standing outside wearing his shorts all ready to sleep. "What were you doing inside for so long?" he inquired while looking at me.

"Err... I just got fresh and changed to sleepwear." I replied while trying to hide the disappointment in my tone. Even though I tried my best not to sound sad, Ae immediately got the whip of sadness in my tone. "What's the matter?" he asked looking at me with sharp piercing gaze.

"No... Nothing.... I am just tired." I replied. He looked at me for another two seconds before his facial appearance changed and he smiled at me. "Take rest then..." he replied. I tried to smile at him as I walked out of the bathroom towards the bed.

"Pete.... I'll just use the bathroom." He stated while disappearing behind the doors. What's wrong with him? Didn't he get fresh before coming here? I just pushed the thought to back of my head and moved towards the bed to lie down. I was tired from the journey and the party and the test results right now had already killed my mood to do anything.

I climbed on the bed and lied down, pulling the duvet to cover myself. Why it had to be like this? Why is it that when I need something, I always have to yearn for it? It's like God is always playing some tricks on me.

Just when I was about to close the eyes, Ae walked out of the bathroom with something in his hand. I tried to ignore but how can I when I see the familiar thing in his hand. "Can you explain me about this?" he asked pointing at the pregnancy test kit.

I sat up abruptly with my mouth hanging open and eyes shooting wide as I looked at the thing he had raised to make it visible to me. "A-Ae... that.... I....." I couldn't find the words to explain. What should I tell him? The results were already visible.

He turned around walking back into the bathroom leaving me alone to think about how to explain it to him. I am sure he will be furious and I am in wrong since I lied to him.

He returned back after sometime and climbed on the bed and made himself comfortable besides me. "Can you tell me now what was the matter?" he inquired while grabbing my hands and stroking them lightly.

"I..... I wanted to check if I..... I.... I was pregnant... I was just..... curious..." I replied in a low tone. "You are still lying. Say it out clearly so that I can know." He commanded. "I want a baby of our own and I expected that I will be pregnant after vacation. That's the reason I wanted to go out tomorrow. To buy the pregnancy test kit but then Can had already bought one for me. So after party I hurried to check expecting the results will be positive but then it turned out that I am not.... I felt disappointed." I blurted out.

"Are you just sad that you are not pregnant?" he asked to confirm and I nodded in response. "I seriously can't believe you!" he exclaimed while pulling me against his chest. "You are sad because you are not pregnant? It's not that we have trying for long and it's like you have failed the results. It's just the first time and we have just begun. Don't worry my love, we will have kids soon. And if you keep getting upset like this, then I might end up adopting a child." He said.

"AE!!! I want a little you and me... Our baby... I want a family..." I said while sobbing. "I know love and I can perfectly understand. But think over it na... We have just begun. We still have lot of time to practice... Besides, we still aren't married. There are couples who got their first child after trying for more than five years so don't be disheartened with this small results... We can keep trying." He said. While rubbing my back to calm me down.

Being in his embrace made me cry more and more and he had to spent more than one hour in coaxing me that it was perfectly fine and he was understanding. I felt asleep while still grumbling and complaining.

When I woke up in morning, I found myself tucked into the blanket and Ae was still beside me with his arm wrapped around my waist. I must have drained him off mentally last night from all my ugly sobbing. He didn't say a word but just held me close all the while till I felt asleep.

I stirred a bit to get up and my movements woke him up. He opened his eyes and then looked at me and smiled. He came closer and pecked my lips before whispering good morning. I smiled at him and then wished him back. I can see that his gaze was tender as he looked at me.

"Feeling better?" he asked. "Khrab... I am sorry for all the trouble last night. I was feeling a bit down after realizing that the results were negative." I said. He pulled me close to his chest and began to fondle with my hairs while he spoke, "It's alright my baby doll... I can understand. But don't be upset na.... It makes me feel heartbroken seeing your smile fade away."

I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat while I replied, "I didn't mean to hurt you Ae... I was just disappointed seeing the test results being negative. I guess I have been being over-dramatic. I just don't know what to do, I want to have my own family.... And this feelings are so strong that when the results are not as per expected, I feel really low." I confessed.

"It's alright my love. Don't be disheartened. We will keep trying but for now, you need to get fresh. We are going out for shopping." He said. Hearing the offer of shopping did lift my mood and I gave him my bright smile.

"Can we ask Can to tag along?" I asked in a pleading tone, for my own reasons, it was better to have Can with me. I wanted to buy few things that needed his guidance. "Okay... I'll let him know and you better hurry to get fresh. I'll be waiting for you at the dining table. I just need to make some urgent calls." He informed.

He kissed my forehead before climbing out of the bed and heading in the direction of the secret door. I left the bed too and dragged myself to the bathroom in order to clean up. I took my time completing my morning routing and then slipped into comfortable clothes before making my way downstairs.

When I arrived at the dining table, I saw that Ae was already present and waiting for me. He flashed me a bright smile as I walked towards him. I made myself comfortable in my usual seat and the maids rushed to serve the food but this time Ae raised his hands stopping them in tracks.

"From now on, I would prefer to have some privacy while having meals with Pete so you don't have to wait to serve food. You can go back and resume your duties, I will take care of everything." Ae ordered. The maids nodded in response and then bowed before walking out of the dining room silently.

"Ae why did yo-" my sentence was left unfinished as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. The next moment, I was sitting on his lap with his one hand wrapped around my waist. "I need some privacy with you. Ever since we have returned from vacation, it's really difficult for me to keep my hands to myself especially when you look so tempting. Besides..... I will remain busy whole day so I don't want to waste a single chance to be with you." He explained.

"But Ae, what if someone walks in?" I asked. "Then, I'll ask them to leave. I will let everyone know that I shouldn't be disturbed during meals. Will that be fine for you?" he asked. I nodded in response and smiled.

"That's like my baby doll. Now, let me feed you the breakfast before leaving for shopping. I have already talked to Can and he had already assigned everyone the duties for the wedding preparations. We need to buy our wedding dresses that's the only thing left for two of us." He said.

"Okay..." I replied in a low tone. He then pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine kissing me softly. There was no desire, no lust but pure affection and adoration. After a while he pulled away and then began to serve the food. He fed me breakfast while eating himself in between. It will be more convenient to say that we shared the food.

We were almost done with the meal when Can barged in. I hurried to get up but Ae held me tightly. "Ae... Leave!!" I whispered yelled. "No!!" he said firmly. Can came straight in our direction and sat down in front of us. "So, I am all ready for shopping!! When are we leaving?" he asked.

"Right now... We are done with breakfast." Ae informed. "Okay!! I have asked Tin to come along. It will be better to have some people with us." Can said. Bish!! Are you trying to give Ae a hint? I looked at Can with wide eyes and he winked at me.

"Good... That will be better. Besides, Tin is someone whom I can trust to be with us." Ae replied. Wow!!! Now that's a good thing. It will be easier to convince Ae into accepting their relationship. I just need to be careful and use the best opportunity to disclose the news and not ruin it up.

We walked out of the mansion heading towards the car. I purposely grabbed Can's wrist and pulled him behind. "Bish!! Are you serious?? What if Ae finds out about your relationship?" I warned. "Don't worry. This won't give me away. The fact that Ae agreed to take Tin along is because he had saved my life more than two times. So Ae trusts him to be around us and also, he is the best man we have in our team. So, don't worry... Ae, won't get a whiff of it. Besides, I wanted to ask you about something. Did you check?" Can diverted the topic back to me.

I sighed and then pouted while replying, "Yes... I did, the results are negative. I don't know what's wrong. I expected it to be positive."

"It's alright Pete.... It may take time but I am sure to hear the good news soon. The way Ae is being clinging with you makes it clear that you will definitely be roaming around with swollen belly in coming months!" Can teased.

"CAN!!!" I whispered yelled while looking at him with a sulking face. "What's going on there?" Ae's voice made us both snap our head in his direction and found him looking at us with suspicious look. "Err... It's nothing..." I tried to cover up.

"Can, don't you dare ask him or rather remind him about testing kits you handed him last night. I am not allowing you both to do anything like that again till there are symptoms that point to Pete being pregnant. I don't want to see him getting upset again." Ae deadpanned.

"But Ae - " Can was cut off mid-sentence by Ae's words, "No buts!! Get into the car both of you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...
26.2K 1.7K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
29.6K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...