Alpha's Babies

By cataquiroz214

What happens when the person you are destined to be with, rejects you after meeting for the first time and ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3: JROTC issues
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Expect the unexpected
Name Choosing
Names Chosen
Moving On
Not a Chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The BDSM lifestyle
A song that I found
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

13.9K 429 38
By cataquiroz214

Authors Note:

This is my idea of Cats outfit for Friday.

***********************************************************************

Capter 4

Rehersal and Shopping

Cat's P.O.V.

I been freaking out since last night when I took the test. How could I not be, in our hurry to mate, we didn't use protection, and I didn't think it was necessary since it was with my 'mate'.

But one thing I don't regret, is that now I will have someone that belongs to the both of us. I will make sure he doesn't find out about me being pregnant. If he could reject me, how do I know that he won't hesitate in rejecting our child. No, that won't happen at all. But thankfully werewolf pregnancies is only 3 months, but if I don't want him to know, I will need to move away.

He doesn't deserve to be there, he didn't want anything to do with me. I wasted no time in calling the pack doctor to make an appointment to see how my pup is doing. Once that was done, I had to talk to my parents and tell them what's going on, they will now right away from my scent that im pregnant, so I rather let them know.

When I got home I made up to my room and shut the door. I got to my bed and laid down. I still can't bring myself to believe that I am pregnant at the age of 16. But I know with the support of my family, I will be able to get through this, even though he won't be there.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I hear is my mom calling through the door stating they arrived. I got up and checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 5. Crap, I'm supposed to meet Emily at the mall in an hour! I went to the bathroom and went to the sink and washed my face to remove all the sleepiness. By the time I got downstairs there was a knock at the door.

I checked again the time, it must be Emily, but usually when she comes over she calls me to let me know that she's on her way over. I walked to the door and open it, to find the last person I want to see there. Yep, you guess it, my supposed 'Mate'.

"Alpha, what do we have the honor of you coming by to our house?" I asked trying to hide the bitterness in my voice, but from the flinch he gave by my tone, I guessed I didn't hid it that good.

"Do I need a reason to visit my Mate? Can I come in, we need to talk." he said and didn't even bother to wait for my response before he just walked passed me.

"Not that I'm flattered that you are here, but what do you mean by Mate? I didn't know you had a Mate. Last thing I heard you were with Christy, isn't she your Mate, why are you here then." I asked even though inside of me I was growling at that thought. Stop it Cat! He rejected us!

"Cat, stop this bitterness you know you are my Mate! Why are you acting like this?!" he growled at me.

"Oh really, so what happened the other day, you stated specifically in the mind link that we weren't Mates! That's why I am acting like this! How dare you come into my house growling at me for acting like this! Of all the shit you have done and said, that's the least I expected you to do! You might be my Alpha, but your not! Your dad is my Alpha, so I don't need to listen to you. Now if that's all that you needed to say, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I said trying to hold back my wolf from jumping him. Instead of whimpering and wanting to go to him, she's doing the opposite, all I feel from her is disgust against him, anger, rage. I hear you, I don't want to spill any blood here, and if I have to stop myself from ripping him apart, I have another reason, I don't want to stress myself and jeopardize my pregnancy.

"Oh I do have a reason to be here! Your my mate and I can tell that your scent has changed, and the only reasons for a she-wolf scent to change if she's mated and marked, which neither you are, since I don't remember marking you. And another reason is that your pregnant! Who the hell did you sleep with and got yourself knocked up?! I should've known your nothi....." SLAP, before he could even finish what he wanted to say, yes I slapped him. When I did that I could hear him growl from it. But I don't give a fuck.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A SLUT!! I'M NOT LIKE ANY OF THOSE SLUTS THAT YOU SLEPT WITH! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME TO COME HERE AND DEMAND ME TO TELL YOU WHO I HAVE SLEPT WITH. If I was truly your Mate like you say, you would've known when I have slept with someone, because I know when you have slept with someone, because I feel pain and i feel like someone has kicked me in the chest, that's how I know when you are sleeping around!

Now tell me, have you felt any of that since you found out that I'm your mate?" he just stood there. "By you being silent, I take it that now you know you haven't, so, if you think I'm pregnant, which I'm not admitting, who do you think is the father?" i ask him.

He just stands there without saying anything. Ok, I'm tired so what do I do, I go to the living room, and just turn on the t.v., I am not going to stand there and wait for his answer. Ten minutes later, I hear him walking over to the living room and he takes a seat across from me. But I see that instead of looking at me, he's staring at my stomach. Huh, I guess that conversation, now he knows I am pregnant and it's his. But just because he knows, doesn't mean I'm going back to him.

"Yeah, now I know who's the father, and even though I do want children, I still don't want you. You're weak, I want a strong beautiful Luna, which you are not. I don't know why am I here at all, but I guess it was so my wolf would leave me alone. He was going crazy when we smelt you different when you stepped into the cafeteria. But, now that he knows you are carrying our pup, he's content, but I'm not. I wanted to have my pup with my Luna, which you aren't.

Don't worry, I will support the two of you, but don't expect me to take you in as my Luna. That title belongs to my girlfriend Christy. She's all I want in a Luna, so from this day on forward, don't disrespect me or her. As your future leader, I demand respect." He said. He started getting up, but before he can leave, I haven't finished saying what I wanted to say.

"You rather reject me as your mate, and take the pack's slut as your Luna?! You expect me to take your money and just be watching on the side how that slut is on your arms when it should be me as your Mate, that should be by your side not her. If that's what you want, fine, but I'm not gonna be taking your money. I rather raise 'MY PUP' by myself so he or she doesn't have to see his or her dad with another woman.

I don't want 'MY CHILD' to be raised thinking that they can never live up to be the rightful 'MATE' just because they thought from young that their "daddy" didn't want their mom from the beginning." I said, but just couldn't help myself from raising my voice. If he thinks I'm a let my child be raised that way, he might as well think I'm not having his pup, because my child will not be raised that way.

When I looked at him when he turned around, I saw that his eyes were pitch black, which means it's his wolf that has taken over.

"Mate, don't you dare even try to take away my pup, I don't agree with my human for what he's doing, but I know what you're planning to do. Melody has told me your plans, we have spoken to each other while the two of you bicker at each other. If you think you can take away my pup, be ready for the consequences. Also, what you plan on doing this friday at school talent show, I better not see any skin. I will not be responsible for ripping off a lot of heads from males looking at what only belongs to me." he growled.

I couldn't help the laughter that came out from my mouth. Wow, I thought the both would be thinking the same, but I guess not.

"Babe, you think you can stop me? I don't belong to you. Your human rejected me, I might be tied to you by my wolf. But both me and my wolf agree that we don't want your human, I 'might' want you, but to have you, I have to accept him. But after what he said, I'm sorry boo, that's never going to happen. As for the talent show, I can wear what I want, but I do have to go by school rules, so no, I'm not coming out in lingerie or something toooo sexy, but I do expect you to be crawling on your knees when you see me. Now if that's all, I have to get ready to go out. I'm expecting some friends of mine to go to the mall and buy our outfits for friday, and then go out too. So bye." I said, then started shooing him out.

But before I could even close the door on him, he put his foot down and stopped it. I glared at him for doing that, I can't deal with this shit anymore. He can't boss me around like a lost puppy. He lost the right to call me his the day he rejected me.

"Like I told you, if you show up on Friday showing skin, I will not be held responsible for my actions. Let this be a warning to you." with that he walked away.

I slammed the door not wanting to deal with his shit anymore. I can't believe he had the audocity to come here and demand me to not do what I'm planning to do for the talent show. But whatever, I can do whatever I want that's for sure. I don't listen to no one but myself.

I looked at the time on my phone and noticed that I had 30 minutes left till Emily showed up for us to go to the mall. I went to my room quickly changed out of my school clothes. By the time I was finished there was a knock at the door. Once I looked at myself and noted that I was ready, I went to the door and there was Emily crying.

"Em, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked concerned and brought her inside.

"Cat, he finally did it. He rejected me in front of everyone and the worst was he started making out with that slut Cindy in front of me. He practically laughed in my face when I confronted him on why he was cheating on me." she said bawling her eyes out. I can't believe that asshole did that to her!

"Don't worry about it Emily it's his loss. Remember our plan for Friday, aren't we going to the mall to get the necessary things for that day? Now, were are the other girls that are joining us for that day?" I asked so we can change the subject. I don't want what happened ruin this day for the two of us.

"Well they are meeting us at the mall in half an hour so we should get going." she said then I followed her out and before I did, I made sure to lock the door.

TIME SKIP

We been in the mall for 2 hours already, and I'm tired as fuck!!! Me and the girls that include Em, Lucy, Patricia, Carolina, Neomi, which I later found out that were mated to the pack's. Me I was supposed to be Luna, Lucy was supposedly mated to Matthew my Beta, Carolina to my TIC Patrick which they got rejected for the same reason.

Emily is supposed to be Luna to Blake's pack, Patricia her Beta female, and Neomi her TIC female. They all agreed to do this talent show with us because all were rejected to by their mates, for the pack's sluts. I can't believe now a days guys would rather sleep with anyone that would willingly spread their legs to anyone. Ewww, can I say STD's??!!

I feel bad for them, but once they knew what song me and Em were planning on singing, they started jumping with joy. Who wouldn't?! I got one of the top sexiest jock to help us sing that part that sings with Nicole in the video. Now add that to our outfits, the guys will not only be drooling, I know for sure a lot of people will be needed to hold them back.

Now the outfits, they're sexy ass fuck, but we had to remember it's in school, so no, no lingerie, or see through, but we did find some dresses that were short but only in the front to show off our legs, but long in the back.

Lucy decided to go with some black leggings, a red blouse that showed off a bit of belly, which we later are going to a tatoo shop to get our belly rings.

Mary, decided to go for a dark black Angles Black dress that has a slit on the right side, with some black 4 inch boots.

Carolina, she went for a Pastel loose blouse, high waist skirt and a statement necklace

Patricia, went for a Aqua sheath dress, nude peep high heels.

Neomi, went for a Flirty Waistband Strapless dress, that shows off those legs!!!

Now for Emily, ohh man I can already imagine the reaction from Blake, he will literally want to take her home straight out of the auditorium. Hers is a sleek one seeve open shoulder ruched mini dress, to top it off she's will wear some black stilettos shoes that will make her look taller from her 5'4 height.

Now for me, lol, once the girls found me this outfit, I totally turned red. Hey, don't judge me! I'm a tom boy, I never in my life have worn this kind of outfit! But if we were going to get some belly rings, then this outfit would definetely show it off. Mine was a Convertible High/Low Dress to Skirt.

Once we finished with our shopping each of us went our seperate ways and agreed that we were going to meet up after school tomorrow to rehearse for the talent show that was 3 days away. Of course I spoke to Damien, the jock that was going to participate with us. He knows our reasons why we are doing this, the fool even tried to go to the mall and see our outfits, which I told him if he even showed up, he would regret it. Thank god he didn't, because then he would have ruined the surprise.

Once me and Em got to my house, she was already tired so I asked her to stay over, that way we can come up with the ideas on how we are going to practice tomorrow our roles.

When we got inside, I noticed that my parents were already home by the smell that was coming from the kitchen. We went first to my room and dropped off our bags and headed to the kitchen. When we stepped in, I had to stop myself from gagging. Yep, I found my parents making out, and what even surprised me more, damn mom, she was freaky!!!

My dad had her sitting on top of the center of counter with him in between her legs. They obviously didn't hear us come into the kitchen, since they haven't stopped with their make out session. I had to clear my throat two times before they broke apart. Yep, my mom turned scrarlet red from embarassment and my dad just smirked at me.

"Yeah, I guess you two didn't notice that you had company by the way you two were busy huh?" I giggled at them. "Well anyway, I just wanted to tell you that Em is staying for the night, we went shopping, and she was tired so I invited to stay over. You don't mind do you daddy?" I asked him giving him my best puppy dog eyes. And hearing his grunt, I knew I won. "Thank you daddy!!! Don't mind us, we are just going to serve ourselves whatever mom made." I went ahead and got two plates, and served me and Em a plate of spaghetti.

Now you need to know one thing about my mom, she loves to cook. I have always told her she should open her own restaurant because her cooking is that good. But she says she doesn't mind, she rather cook for us, rather than having to cook to strangers.

I told them our ideas for the talent show, and my dad didn't like the song that we had chosen, but once I explained to him, that there wasn't any 'sexy' clothes involved, he gave up and said that it was fine. But if we got in trouble at school, he isn't going to be happy.

Once we finished, I told mom we were headed to bed since we had school in the morning. They said their good nights, with that we left them there in the kitchen. Once we were in my room, we got a pad and started coming up with ideas, who was going to do what, and where they were going to be. In the end, me and Em were able to come up with the right strategics and movements. Oooh this boys won't be able to help themselves.

Once we were done we each took our turns to take a shower and I gave her a spare change of pj's and then shared the bed.

The next day at school was the usual, I got together with the girls at lunch, and showed them the ideas me and Em came up with, and they just started to giggle at the drawings we did, but in the end agreed. Even Damien joined us and gave his opinion, which I had to smack him in the back of the head for the ideas he wanted to include, which was a big no no for me.

I even shared it with the guys and Trent, Peter and Joseph couldn't hold back the laughter once they too saw the drawings. I gave each girl a look, and as if they read my mind, smack each of them in the back of the head. They stopped laughing and gave us each other glares for that. Whatever, they understood why we chose that song, and when I showed Peter our outfits, he just started giggling like a school girl for our choices.

As if I felt someone staring from the back of my head, and when I turned around and sought who it was, I saw Nate and Blake each were staring in our direction, and glaring at us. Nate even more when he saw that Damien had his arm around my shoulder. I just smirked at him which he growled at. The samething happened when Em was smuggled against Peter, which Blake was sending him death glares. Ha, serves him right for rejecting my best friend.

I turned back around and kept on chatting with the others. When school was done, we each met in the parking lot, and waited for Damien to join us. Once he came out of the school, I saw that he was in a pissed off mood. When I asked him what was wrong, he just said to leave it alone. Hmm, wonder what happened?

We each got into our own vehicles, and headed to my house. Now you have to have asked yourselves why we are practicing at my house. Well, we have a huge basement that has enough space for us to practice. Once we got there, we headed to the basement.

TIME SKIP

By the time we finished practicing, we were tired but happy for the outcome. Of course Damien ruined it sometimes when he tried to feel me up. I told him there were somethings he could do, but certain areas were off limits. I know I want to make Nate jealous, but I don't want everyone to think I'm 'easy'.

In the end, he did agree and we even got Em to open up a bit, which she suceeded. Shy girl was out the door, and a new bad ass girl has taken her place. She even made up some moves, that left us with our mouths hanging. Dang girl has some bad ass moves. Blake doesn't know what he's missing out on for not having her next to him as his right full Luna.

Once we ate some dinner that my mom made, we each said our goodbyes. I can't wait for Friday, that day will decide our fates if our mates really want us. They said that we didn't look good enough for them, but our performance, we will show them, not only are we good enough. Any guy can come in our direction and take us away from them. I just hope that me and Em's mates do regret from rejecting us. Me even more because I don't really want to raise my pup by myself.

When I went to the living room, I saw both my parents sitting down on the couches. I knew by their looks I had some explaining to do. I knew I couldn't hold this conversation from them for too long. I took a deep breath and prepared to explain to them what happened.

In the end, my dad was shaking from fury when he found out what Nate did, and his reaction to me being pregnant. Even more what he wanted to do with the two of us. My mom had to stop him from going over there to the pack house and kill him for doing that to me.

In the end, he did calmed himself, and agreed that he didn't want him anywhere near me and the baby. Since I have 2 1/2 months before I have the baby. Thank god I'm still not showing because the outfit that I chose would be showing my baby bump. Don't get me wrong, I do have a baby bump, but it barely shows.

My parents and I agreed that by the end of my pregnancy I will be moving to my uncles pack that's two states away, that way I don't have to live here with the pressure of seeing Nate with any other girl on his arms. If he thinks I will just stand by on the side, and see him with a different girl on his arm like nothing, than he doesn't deserve me at all.

Now I have to talk with my professors regarding this. Not only that, in JROTC class and explain to them the reason im moving away. Not only that, I have to meet up with my high ranks and vote for someone to take my place when I leave. It hurts me to leave, but Nate didn't leave me any choice.

I head upstairs and change into my pjs. Tomorrow will bring a new day, with a lot of hassles.

****************************************************************

As expected, my high ranks didn't take it well the next day when I called for a meeting. Not only will I be moving away, I won't be here for the Millitary Ball in December. I did assure them that even though I won't be in class as their Batallion Commander, I will not miss it for no reason. I don't want to think just because I'm moving away, that I will be forgetting about them.

One thing we did have in agreeing with was who was going to take my place as leader. Obviously once Ryan find out that I was moving away in 3 months, he opted for a vote on who to be nominated. Him, being included, Trent, Bryan, and Emily. What you didn't think that she was in my class? Well now you know.

My choice is easy, have them each go through a test to see what they are capable to do under certain situations. Of course, Ryan didn't think it was a good idea, all he wanted was for us to vote and decide who will take over my position.

Well, good thing is we have a month to decide. What they don't know is that those tests will be conducted during that time, without them knowing, and take them by surprise.

Now, for what is going to happen tomorrow, since it's already Friday, we have spoken to the fine arts department and they have given us permission to use their backstage room to get ready. Now all we have to do, is go to the salon after school to get out hair, nails done.

I know, I know, but we can't help it. If we really want to impress our mates, we need a new look. Good thing is since the talent show is after 1st period, we can be at the backstage getting ready.

We also decided to include a song that Em wants to sing which also belongs to the Pussycat Dolls, (Buttons) which Damien has graciously volunteered to sing too. Don't you love the guy??!!

I have spoken to the teacher that is in charge of the talent show, and don't you know, it's one of those teachers that have a school crush on their students. Don't get me wrong, it's not one of those perverts that drool over them, nope, it's a 24 year old teacher. I was able to charm my way through him, and he was able to accomodate Em too in her performance.

Now that that's fixed, we were able to practice on stage after everyone has left the school, so no one would see our performance before tomorrow.

Now let me tell you this, Em and the girls got some moves that I'm jealous about. If you have seen the Don't Cha song or Buttons, you would know what I mean. They were moving by the rithym of the beat, and me, I remembered how it starts in the beginning in the Don't Cha video, and start working myself around Damien. Let's just say that at the end, he had to excuse himself to go to the bathroom. We were laughing so hard because we could see the tent in his pants from the "excitement" of the moves.

Now it was Em's turn, and since Damien wasn't back yet, my teacher who's name is Jose, we asked him to help us. At first he was hesitant, but once I gave him my famous puppy eyes and pouted, I had him melting at my knees.

Let's just say, Em has the best voice, it's perfect for this song, since we had him sitting in the chair, and she just started to dance and sing in front of him. The moves she did, now that I didn't expect from a girl that was shy before. I guess the rejection brought out the bad girl in her.

When it came to the part were she had to dance around the chair, she got in front of him and started to dance like a belly dancer, and man did she have the moves and hips for that!!!!

In the end, he pulled himself from that lusty haze and told her that her mate was a fool to let her go. And even complimented her that with her voice and moves would bring any dude to their knees and do whatever she wants from them, but to be careful at the same time.

We will see what happens tomorrow that's one thing for sure.

****************************************************************

Nate's P.O.V.

For some reason, I don't feel anything good will come out from Cat's performance tomorrow. Some guys told me that they saw her and several girls that were together with her the day before yesterday, and from the clothes that they bought, I don't even want to imagine what will happen.

Of course I know the conversation that my wolf had with her before I left, and by her reaction to that, I know she didn't listen to him. I will not be responsible if I kill any guys for looking at her in the most inappropriate ways.

I know for sure, there will be a lot of guys that will be lusting after them for the performance they will do tomorrow. I know I said that I didn't want her, but that doesn't mean I don't want any other males looking at her.

'You wouldn't be saying that if you only accepted our Mate! Now I have to deal with any males that will be looking at her!" my wolf said.

'Shut up!!! I don't want her as my Luna, she's not strong, beautiful to be my Luna. Christy will be my rightfull Luna. I don't care what you or the fates have given me as my Luna, I have decided to give that rightfull title to Christy!' I growled back.

I'm not the only dealing with the Mate issue by the looks of it. My Beta, TIC are dealing with their own Mates that they rejected, and guess what? They are the losers that hang around Cat. Not only that, also my brother Blake is Mated to Emily, his Beta and TIC are also mated to the other losers that hang around her too.

Can you say that's fucked up???!!! Of course we only want the popular, good looking, and good in bed girls next to us. But whatever, I decide who I want to be with.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

****************************************************************

READ, COMMENT, VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.1K 23
Hi, my name is Benjamin Daniel Carter, I am eighteen years old and just transformed into my wolf and now looking for my mate. I am the soon to be alp...
11K 456 12
A vampire queen, that's exactly what I am. I rule over every vampire and they happily bow down to me. Some try to take my place, but you still see me...
1.6M 81.1K 68
Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters and take their shoes off at the door. A...
1.5M 56.2K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...