Honkai Impact: My Odyssey (Ho...

By The_Duck_Tuna_

"Brilliant people shine more brightly than ordinary ones. They never regret or agonize over what they've done... More

Avatar Profile
Prologue
The Beginning
The Harem
First Step
New School New Life
Move Set and Statistics: [EDITED]
Senior VS Junior
Character Analysis
History Repeat Itself
Gag Reel: The Way of Household Murata/Emiya
Herrschers and Magus
Familiar Faces
Welcoming Reunion
[Author's Note]
Gag Reel: Herrscher-Harem Impact
Glimpse of Fate
[Author's Note] (Closed)
Date A Tuna
Lore Analysis
Sword VS Wind
Teaser Trailer+
Anti-Entropy
Quanta Showdown Pt.1
Quanta Showdown Pt.2
Beach Day
Sword on the Beach
The Queen & her Knight
Stay the Night
Trace On
The Weakest One
[Author's Note] (Closed)
Spin-Off Stories (Soon)
Faker Does Not Dream Of Herrscher Senpai
The Retrieval
Tales of a Sword
Unalloyed Blade Works
Wrought Iron
From Russia with Love
Blast From the Past
Aria of A Weapon
The Kaslana Oath
Unlimited Blades Works
Winter Wonderland
Battlefront
New Power

Unexpected Visitor

10.5K 248 205
By The_Duck_Tuna_

3rd P.O.V

It's been almost two months every since you arrived at St. Freya Academy despite being the only boy around at an all girls school is pretty awkward especially being the main center of all attention.

Right now you're currently at the academy armory with Bronya currently working on a few weaponry.

Bronya: The Bronya need the wrench, please.

Y/N: Sure...

As you handed her the wrench as she continue to modified the project bunny for a few minutes before finally back away.

Bronya: Subject Y/N, can please...

Y/N: Sure thing.

Then you pulled the liver as the power begin to charge towards the project bunny as it activated and fully well functioning.

Then it actived it's new upgraded weaponry before looking at you then to Bronya before deactivating it's weapons before transforming into a bike.

Y/N: If that thing attacks me, I don't, even Aias is not going to be able to stop that.

Bronya: The Bronya, Disagreed with your assessment.

Y/N: Eh? What do you mean?

Bronya: The Bronya have analyze, Rho Aias, is quite impenetrable. During a few mission with Subject Y/N, it's able to withstand blows and attack from Chairot and Emperor class. Honkai beasts. Maybe even a Herrscher.

Y/N: You, think so?

You asked at your smaller teammate who responded with a nod as you just slime give Bronya a headpats.

Y/N: We should head back to the dorm, I'm already starving.

Bronya: The Bronya agreed.

Timeskips: Squad V Dorm.

You and Bronya arrived at the dorm and see both Kiana and Fu Hua currently playing video game while Mei is currently on the kitchen and finally Lucia currently on the couch sitting while watching both Kiana and Fu Hua.

Lucia: Hey, senpai!

Y/N: Hey, have any of you seen Himeko?

Fu Hua: The Major is currently with, principal Theresa right now.

Y/N: I see.... Thanks, Fu Hua.

You said the blue-haired female until Kiana notice that you're entire clothes in completely dirty.

Kiana: What happened to you?

Y/N: Eh? What do you mean?

Then the Kaslana pointed her finger at your clothes as you noticed it.

Y/N: Yabe! I-I forgot!

Then you quickly runs to the shower as Kiana snicker at you while Fu Hua just silent giggles.

Mei: Dinner will be ready soon!

As Kiana cheers while both Fu Hua and Bronya just nods at her.

Then suddenly the door bell rings as Bronya went up to the door opened it.

And it reveal to be Theresa struggling to carry a drunken Himeko.

Theresa: Can someone please pick up her brother for me!

The Loli said with loud to voice trying to get the drunken red-haired Valkyrie inside of the dorm.

???: principal! Nee-san! What happened?!

Everyone turned their attention when they heard a male voice as they saw you coming out from the shower with only wearing a towel to your lower body.

[Le Body~]

As all of the girl stare at you before slowly looking towards to your body directly as their faces become completely flustered and bright red.

As you blinks in confused at what are dey doing and what's with that weird reaction until you decide to finally spoke.

Y/N: What?

Girls: *dies in blood loss*

*THUD*

Y/N: EH!? Guys!?

As you got in panic seeing Kiana, Mei, Fu Hua and Lucia are all down expect for Bronya and Theresa with a bleeding noses.

Then you noticed that both Teri-Teri and Bronya are the only ones standing left.

Y/N: Are you guys, alright?

Then the two Loli look at you directly.

(Their reaction)

Theresa: I'm fine....

Bronya: Yes.

Y/N: You sure, cause your noses are bleedin--

Bronya/Theresa: Shut up!!

Y/N: Eep!!!

Theresa: Anyway! Here!

She said move closer to you and hand over your drunken step sister you stare at her judging by the look on her face she is completely wasted.

Only for you to sigh in dismay and look towards the Loli principal that's currently wiping her nose with some tissue.

While Bronya did the same thing as well before heading to her room.

Theresa: Anyway... Here.

Y/N: Huh?

Then Theresa handed you a letter as you open it and read it then you confused as you look towards to the lolita principal and asked what this all about.

Y/N: Uh... Miss, Theresa what does this have to do with me?

Theresa: It's all the things that you need to pay in your sister account.

Y/N: Uh.... How much?

Theresa: 500, 000 Yen...

Then your eyebrows begun to twitching uncontrollably as you turned towards the white-haired Loli with a nervous smile plaster on your face.

Y/N: C-come, again?

Theresa: 500, 000 yen, half for the alcohol she drink and half for the damage she have cause.

She while chuckling awkwardly at you.

While you begun to cry comically on the amount that needs to be paid.

(Your reaction)

Y/N: This will cost my entire allowance....

You said while your hand is shaking as you turned towards to your sister currently sleeping on the couch right now.

As you sharply inhales air then...

Y/N: HIMEKO!!!!! 💢💢

You yelled her name out that it echoes through the entire academy.

Small timeskips:

3rd Person P.O.V

It's already Morning right now in St. Freya Academy and we can see that Himeko is currently cleaning her room while crying comically with huge bump on her head.

Himeko: *sob* How could you do this to your Onee-chan *sob*

She said to you who's currently standing behind the corner with an ominous aura around you.

Y/N: You owe me, 500, 000 yen.

Y/N: And you're going to clean your room and do the hous chores until you pay me back.

Himeko: B-but--

Then you opened your eyes gives an evil smile at your sister who's shivering in fear.

[Le Smile]

Y/N: You dare opposed me?

Himeko: Eep!!! N-no!

She said in a scared tone as she continue to doing the house chores that you usually do.

Himeko: *sob* You truly are Satan.😭😭

Y/N: I AM NOT THE DEVIL!! NEE-CHAN!! 💢

Then suddenly your phone ring as pick it and answered t he call.

Y/N: Hello?

???: Hey, Y/N long time no see.

A female voice said to you as you instantly recognize the owner of that voice.

Y/N: Bianka? Hey, it's been a while how you been?

Durandal: Quite busy, I barely have a time for a day off.

Y/N: I see.

Durandal: I heard you finally made it to St. Freya.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm under in my sister's squadron.

Durandal: I see, so how does it feel being the only boy in a all girls school~?

Y/N: Not you too, please stop teasing me.

Durandal: Haha, gomen-nasai.

Y/N: It's fine.

You said to her as you failed to noticed Himeko who's currently having a smug grin at you.

Durandal: Umm... Are you free this day?

Y/N: Well, Nothing at all why asked?

Durandal: Wanna hang out?

Y/N: Sure why not.

Durandal: Okay then, I'll come to pick you up then.

Y/N: Wait what!? H-hold on-

Before you respond back to her she hang up on you leaving to sigh.

Then you turned towards to your attention to Himeko who's currently giving you a smug look while you stare at her deadpan.

Y/N: What?

Himeko: Ara, looks like you have a date.

Y/N: Of course not! Bianka just wanted to hangout is not a date or something.

You said to her earning you a "WTF" look from her.

Himeko: Seriously how clueless are you?!

Y/N: Eh?

Himeko: Nevermind...

She said in a disappointed tone...

A Few Minutes Later.

You currently just arrived at the gate entrance of the school and currently wearing some causal clothing.

[Le outfit]

???: You're here already?

A female voice caught your attention as look at the sideways near to a cafe then you finally saw Bianka or rather Durandal sitting on bike and wearing a black leather jacket and blue dress and holding coffee.

Y/N: Sorry, did you wait here for to long?

Durandal: No, I just happened to arrive by the way, you look good.

Y/N: Thanks, you look beautiful.

You said to her while giving the legendary EMIYA, Shirou smile that cause Durandal to blushes.

Durandal: T-Thank you.

Then Durandal switched position motion towards to you and said.

Durandal: Hop in.

Y/N: Eh?! 0///0

Durandal: You heard me.

Y/N: W-well, I....

Durandal: Oh, don't tell me, you're scared~.

You tried to argue with her but no avail as you just in sigh and surrender as you went up to Durandal as you gently grabs her waist causing her to blush and yelp in surprised making you flinched as well.

Durandal: *blushing* W-What are you doing!?

Y/N: *blushing* I'm sorry I didn't meant to!

Durandal: *blushing* J-just watch were you touching! >\\\\<

Y/N: H-Hai!

As soon Durandal starts the bike as hold into her waist by hugging her in the process making you and her blushing at the same times.

As the two of you goes for a joyride around the City as you and Durandal do a little exploring around the City and something that would helped her to relaxed.

Right now you and Durandal are currently on top of one of the tall building around soukai city watching the busy streets after doing some activities for the whole day.

Durandal: Thanks for having a spare time for me and I'm sorry for dragging you without any warning.

Y/N: It's fine, Bianka. I did enjoy hanging out with you.

Durandal: Thank you, Y/N.

Durandal: I should get you, home it's getting late now.

Y/N: Yeah.

A few minutes past You and Durandal finally arrived at St. Freya Academy with her bike.

Y/N: Thanks.

Durandal: Don't mentioned it.

She said to you as you hope off from her bike and headed forward to the school ground.

Durandal: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Durandal: Good night.

Y/N: Yeah, you too, Bianka.

You said to her with a soft smile on your face as Durandal gives you a wink before she playfully teases you again.

(Like this)

You just chuckle at her give a mocking salute at her as retaliation as you headed back inside to the campus.

Another Timeskips:

Right now you're currently running towards to the hallways of the academy trying to catch up with the on going ceremony after oversleeping.

Y/N: Crap! I'm going to be late!

You said as you continue to run until you saw a huge crowd of girls that currently blocking the way as you shouted at them.

Y/N: Get out of the way!

As this caught the attention of the girls as they see you running straight to them.

???: Hey! He's that guy with miss Durandal!

???: He is her boyfriend!?

???: Whatever is it! Get him!

Y/N: Eh!?

As all girls was charging towards to you forcing you to stop and runs to the other side as they started chasing you.

Y/N: OI! Why the hell are you, chasing me!?

???: We want answers! What's your relationship with miss Durandal!!?

Y/N: Huh?! What are you talking about?!

???: Don't play dumb with us! We demand answer!

Y/N: Oh shoot!

As you went up to the nearest side trying to loose them that also leaded you to a short cut just in time for the ceremony.

Where Squad V was already waiting then.

Y/N: *pant* Barely made it *pant*

Himeko: Bout damn time you showed up, L/N.

She said with smirk on her face while you try to catch your breath from all that running.

Y/N: Sorry Major, I had a little errand to run to you.

Himeko: Whatever is that can wait! Join up with the rest of the squad.

Y/N: Yes, Ma'am!

As you run to your teammates who seemed to be ignoring you as you blinks in confused and asked.

Y/N: What's going, why are you guys look so mad?

Then Kiana walks towards to you and shove her phone to your face.

Kiana: Read that!

Y/N: Huh?

As you look at her news feed that currently showing a picture of you and Durandal out side of school ground together apparently a rumors was spreading about you being Durandal's Boyfriend.

You didn't know that Bianka was this popular as your eyebrows was twitching uncontrollably now that you become the center of attention without even noticing it.

???: Fancy seeing you again.

Y/N: Huh!?

As you turned around and see a familiar face that you wasn't expecting.

Durandal: Hello, Y/N.

She said with sweet smile at you.

Y/N: Bianka!?

Durandal: I'm sorry for not telling you about this sooner.

Y/N: Wait... You're a Valkyrie!?

You asked in surprised as Durandal nod s at you then she walks up to you and gently grabs your collar of your battlesuit.

Causing you unexpectedly to blushed as she rearranged your collar.

Durandal: As a knight you should dressed properly even when fighting.

Y/N: *blushing* Y-yes

Sqaud V: *stare*

Himeko: Ara Ara~

As you noticed that the girls have ominous aura around them expect for Himeko who's looking at you with smug grin on her face.

Y/N: What?

Squad V: Nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 340 7
He never thought his past would rise to taint his future- but the world is not so simple. The middle-kingdom of the Xianzhou has long been the pinna...
4.2K 122 8
This isn't a story about some great hero, or some all powerful villain. Nor it is a story about a protagonist who always make the right decisions. No...
225K 6.1K 36
The Honkai have always been stronger than Humanity. But one day, someone will change that destiny
20.7K 427 10
An Unsheathed Blade came to Kivotos along with his sister. Emiya Shirou is offered a job as a teacher, and a lot of things will change in the new wor...