Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences
husbandly duties

midnight snack

3.5K 66 13
By LilFluffy419

Olivia opened her eyes to find herself alone in Spencer's bed. And though they had spent the entire day together celebrating her college graduation, she didn't appreciate him not being next to her, especially since she woke up with him on her mind.

Looking around, she spotted a faint light coming through the crack in the bedroom door. A clear sign that he wasn't too far.

In the kitchen, Spencer stood in front of the fridge. It had a been a long day with the lengthy ceremony followed by a party at the Baker's. Then to top things off, he followed up with a special celebration of his own. As a result, his stomach rumbled loudly while he debated what type of sandwich to make before heading back to bed.

Lost in thought, he didn't hear Olivia tiptoe up behind him. Her hands snaked around him and he stiffened at the feeling of her bare breasts pressed up against his back. He thought he had done a good enough job of wearing her out, but he could already tell from her actions that she was back for more. It was impressive what a couple hours of sleep could do for her libido.

"Hungry?" she whispered.

"Mhm." He let out a groan as her fingers brushed up and down his abs.

"I thought I fed you plenty." Her hands slid into his boxers, moving past his dick and landing on the insides of his thighs.

His voice was strained and his grip tightened on the door handle. "I need some real food in my system if I'm gonna keep up with you."

"I like the sound of that," she hummed, feeling him twitch against the back of her hand. Then come to think of it, she realized she was a bit hungry. "Okay then make me one, too."

"You're the boss."

As she pulled away to give him some space, she had a second thought. "Without the boxers on."

Following her command, he set all the ingredients on the counter then stepped back to shed his only piece of clothing from his body.

"Better," she grinned, biting her bottom lip as she zoned in on her favorite part of him.

While he assembled their sandwiches, he stole glances in her direction. If she got to enjoy the view, then so would he. And she was clearly enjoying the visual. Her hands moved up to her nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger as she watched him get hard for her. Then every time his dick jumped, she giggled.

When he moved from the first sandwich to the next, she left her spot and dragged her hands along the counter.

"It's too hard to just watch. I want to help."

He looked over his shoulder knowing she had no intention of helping him make sandwiches.

"You're doing good," she encouraged as her fingers wrapped around his length, feeling him warm in her grip.

He shook his head as he layered on a slice of Muenster.

"Can I get extra cheese on mine," she requested, her fist beginning to slide up and down.

He picked up the cheese and nodded, choosing to focus on what he was doing instead of trying to get out a verbal response.

With each stroke, he got a little harder, and a rush of excitement spread through her.

"Anything else?" he managed to muster once he hovered the top slice of bread over her pile of meat, cheese, and lettuce.

"Nope," she moved to his side, assessing his masterpiece. "At least not on the sandwich."

He turned to look at her, but found that she had already pushed herself onto the counter, her legs parted slightly, waiting for him.

He stepped in front of her, for a second, forgetting about his need for energy. "Fuck," he breathed out.

She didn't hesitate to guide him towards her entrance. "This will go well with the food," she moaned.

He couldn't help but agree as he sunk into her tight warmth. Watching her face contort, he inched his way in until he was fully buried inside.

"My two favorite things," she hummed when he held up the sandwich to her lips, his hips rocking against her, fucking her slowly. She settled her wrists on his shoulders, letting him feed her as she focused on the feeling of him filling her up.

"Don't cum yet," she mumbled after a couple minutes. This felt good, but she had bigger plans.

"Gotta switch it up then," he pulled out of her and replaced himself with his fingers. While she offered him bites of his own creation, he worked her insides slowly. Except he didn't even make it halfway through before she neglected the sandwich and let her head fall on his shoulder.

"Keep going," she whimpered as he sped up his pumping. "Like that," she panted, frantically grasping for his free hand and positioning it on her clit, "mmmm, fuck."

"Let me see you cum on this counter, baby," he groaned.

Then he synced both hands perfectly and her legs began to tremble, her climax building to its peak. A little more pressure from him, and it washed over her, the waves of pleasure continuing even after he pulled away.

Licking his fingers, he gave her a wink, then went back to eating his sandwich while she worked on catching her breath.

"Now you," she slipped her hands between her thighs, taking a hold of him, still slick with her wetness.

He gave her a look. "Let me eat." He hadn't been joking about needing the energy.

"Fine." Patiently, she watched him eat.

The second he was done, she walked him to the living room and pushed him back onto the couch. She got on her knees in front of him, and he watched through heavy eyes as she sunk her lips onto him.

Her tongue swirled around him and his moans got louder. After minute though, she decided that was enough. His dick left her mouth with a pop, but he had no complaints because moments later, she was lowering herself onto him.

After securing her palms on his knees, she began moving, giving him a show of her ass sliding up and down his length. At first, she thought he was close since his fingers were digging into her flesh, but he eventually growled out her name. Once, then twice.

"What," she panted, maintaining her tempo.

"You know I like to see your face."

It was flattering. He liked to watch her cum. Every time. The only exception was when he was hitting it from the back, but even then, he still turned her head to the side.

While she pulled off of him and swung her leg around his hips, she held his dick upright.

"Better?" she sighed as she sunk back onto him.

"Almost," he groaned, grabbing onto her waist and sliding his hips off the edge of the couch. Giving her enough time to plant her palms against his chest, he held still inside her.

"You always want to do the work," she huffed, anticipating his next move.

"You got any complaints?" He arched an eyebrow.

"No," she tapped his abs for him to start moving.

Digging his thumbs into the soft skin of her stomach, he lowered his hips then slammed into her. She let out a strangled cry that bordered between pain and pleasure.

He waited for her nod to continue.

"Go, baby," she whimpered.

Picking up his pace, he began to drill into her. Both of them breathing heavily as the sound of his hips snapping against her filled the room. If it wasn't for the soreness to come, she would let him take her like this every night. But both of them knew that she'd be paying the consequences. So he typically saved it for special occassions.

He bit down on his lips as he tried to hold off a little longer for her. He managed two more thrusts before the incoherent noises coming from her throat sent him over the edge.

"I'm cumming," he threw out the warning before going still and releasing himself into her.

At the feeling of him filling her up further, she furiously rubbed her clit, desperate to join him on the other side of her climax.

"Fuck, baby," she whined as her hand sped up. A high pitched cry escaped her when she finally felt her muscles tense up then relax, and in the process, a strong gush released onto his abdomen.

She screamed his name as he pushed away her hand and kept rubbing her sensitive nerve endings, groaning as he managed to coax more of her juices out of her.

He momentarily hardened again as she leaked around him. "Shit, baby."

"No more," she cried, pushing herself off and collapsing onto the couch.

The apartment went quiet as they both regained control over their breathing. Spencer's hand wrapped around her foot, his thumb circling her ankle.

"You gotta clean that up tomorrow," she muttered once calmness had settled over her body.

He rolled his neck to look at the new stains on his couch.

"I was thinking about getting a new one anyways."

"I can help you pick it," she perked up. She had been dying to make some alterations to his very bland looking apartment.

"We can look tomorrow after I give you my actual graduation gift."

"There's more?" she asked incredulously, propping herself up on her elbows.

"You thought dick was your graduation gift?" he smirked.

"I dunno, worked for me," she grumbled.

"Yes, there's more," he smiled, squeezing onto her ankle.

"Well, why can't I get it now?" she singsonged.

"Cause I need a break."

"I thought you said—"

"You good or you gonna need more before bed?" he nodded at the mess between her thighs.

Rolling her eyes, she kicked him.

Laughing, he asked again. "You sure? This is the last call."

"I'm good," she mocked his tone.

"Aight, let's go," he dove for her waist and hitched her over his shoulder, momentarily losing his balance.

"Spencer!" she squealed when she felt herself slipping.

He tsk'ed, tightening his forearms around the back of her knees and standing up straight. "I ain't ever dropped you before, have I?"

Bouncing lightly as he walked her over to the bathroom, she paused. "Do you want the answer to that?"

"No."

He had in fact dropped her once.

"Stay here," he instructed as he set her down on the toilet. While she peed, he went out to get them glasses of water. He placed them on their bedside tables before joining her in the bathroom.

"What time is it?" She asked when he came back in.

"No clue," he shrugged, testing out the temperature of the shower with his fingers.

"Go in," he gestured towards cascading water.

She shot him a look as she strut by. "Stop treating me like a child."

"Can't let you get sidetracked," he chuckled, entering in behind her.

"If you didn't want me getting sidetracked, you wouldn't have come in here with me," she tilted her head at him, testing him.

"I don't have time to wait. I am tired, woman," he reached over her to grab the body wash, squirting some onto a loofah then handing it over to her.

While she scrubbed herself down, he washed his face. Afterwards, they switched spots.

Once both were clean of their bodily fluids, he shut off the water, but before he let her step out, he slipped his hand behind her neck.

"I love you," he murmured as his lips came down on hers.

Her hands slid up his biceps and ended on his shoulders. "I love you, more," she hummed as he pulled away.

"Impossible," he shook his head, catching her hand to lead her out.

Continuing with their night routine, he handed her a towel before wrapping his own around his waist. At the sink, he prepped her toothbrush then his own.

"You take such good care of me," she smiled as she patted a face towel against her lips.

"You require a lot of taking care of," he teased.

Scrunching her face, she pouted at her reflection in the mirror.

"Lets go, babygirl," he chuckled, slipping his hand around her waist.

Skipping the pajamas, they slipped back into bed.

Curled up against his side, she nestled into him, wiggling several times until she found the perfect spot.

"You good," he asked, his voice indicating that he was already halfway gone.

"Yeah," she smiled. But suddenly, she wasn't as tired as he was. "Let me do something for you. You did so much for me today."

"It was your graduation day, baby," he mumbled, feeling her hand search through the sheets.

"Yeah, but still," she pleaded.

"You wanna do something for me?" he flipped her so that her back was against him, locking her arms to her sides so that she couldn't continue patting around. "Go to sleep."

With her arms stuck, she blew out air, trying to get the curls away from her eyes.

"Spencer."

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Liv."

"Spencer."

"What, Liv."

"I want more."

Sighing, he threw the comforter over his head and found his way between her legs.

"Gentle please."

Relaxing against her pillow, she caressed his cheek with her hand, smiling to herself as his jaw began to move slowly.

_____

Sorry they're kind of insane in this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 226 11
Olivia and Spencer find themselves in hot mess when they spend a night together on a trip they happen to be both on. What started has a hot, sexy si...
17.3K 475 15
After a potential career-ending injury, Spencer tries to navigate the healing process. He has his wife and his two best friends, Olivia and Jordan by...
16.9K 491 40
Olivia and Spencer has always love each other and their son, but their relationship has never been easy.
108K 2.7K 52
Spencer James and Olivia Baker were high-school sweethearts. Two completely inseparable individuals that had goals and dreams they wanted to accompli...