"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 23: How Do I Live?

165 18 4
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jungkook]

.

.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Everyone shouted at the end of the valedictorian's speech. Honestly, I didn't understand or believed a word he said. Something about being champions of our lives and looking ahead of the future. I couldn't believe his words because I was empty inside and there was no real future for me. The best student of our year body stood at the podium, looked all around at the crowd, bringing hope for the students before him but his own heart had stopped. It stopped when someone left him. The love of his life: Park Jimin.

.

My graduation had been pushed back because of the weather forecast but the stormy days and nights were nothing compared to the seconds, minutes, hours, weeks and month without my Jiminshi. He wanted to do his thing without me. He needed to find his happiness and I had to come to terms with the fact that I wasn't making him happy or I wasn't able to support him towards getting there. Jimin was a determined individual and when he said he wanted to break up, I knew it was partly because of what happened in Florida. He had told me then that he needed space and what did I do: I broke our blood promise and followed him. Deep down I knew, if he didn't break things off with me, I wouldn't be here right now delivering my inspirational speech to the fifty-something architectural graduates before me. If Jimin didn't break up with me, I would've been following him wherever he was right now. But he did end our relationship, so here I am now: alone and heartbroken. If my heart was still working, it would probably sink now.

.

Right after our last embrace on that horrid night, I just left. I took up my keys and drove. While I was driving he tried to call me but I didn't answer. I was hurt, pained, mad, furious, confused... I didn't even know where I was going but my car took me there. Seems someone did answer Jimin's call because Suki was waiting by the porch when I drove in. I walked passed her as she tried to talk with me but I ignored her. I didn't want to see or hear anyone so I just walked straight into my old room, slammed the door and laid down on the bed. My mom kept all my awards and trophies in here but I couldn't look at them either. I closed my eyes but when I did that I saw my last image of my love: Jimin's eyes looking at me with sadness as he said to me, 'I think we should break up...'  FUCK! I lost it.

.

I immediately got up and grabbing Jon's old baseball bat, I ran outside into our play area. I began to swing. Everything in front of me went flying in the air. My excruciating groans and explicit language following each time I struck a part of the structure. When they heard the noise, my parents came out but they said nothing. I'm sure I heard Suki crying but I didn't give a fuck. Jimin didn't want me and that was harder to accept than death itself.

.

After my swinging outburst that night, I stayed in my parent's home and tried to do things as normal as I could. I pretended that nothing happened and continued living my life. Isn't this what Jimin wanted me to do? Live my life without him? So I made up my mind to do that but I was hurt and angry all the time. I couldn't stand my family looking at me like I was going to lose it again so I decided to stay in the cabin by the waterfall. The nostalgia was extremely fucking hard as this was where Jimin and I became one. I looked at my half of our bracelet and wanted so badly to just fling it into the waterfall but I decided to take on a project instead: To change the interior of the cabin. Along with my other projects at work, helping dad rebuild what I damaged in our maze and refurbishing the cabin, I thought these things would keep me busy so I could forget about him. Forget about Jimin... Ha! No fucking luck.

.

Two weeks after I left our apartment, I was sanding the floor in the bathroom of the cabin, which I made a lot bigger than the one before by breaking down some walls. Then I heard a knocking on the front door. Thinking it was mom or Suki bringing lunch, I went towards the entrance of the hut but then I stopped. I could smell and feel him from a mile away. Jimin was standing outside. He didn't have to say anything but I knew it was him. However, I didn't want to see or hear him. He had been trying to contact me but I couldn't respond. No! Not that I couldn't, I didn't want to talk with him. What exactly would I say? What did he want to say? Goodbye? To rip my dead heart out... again.

.

"Jungkook... It's Jimin. Please open the door." He paused. "I know you're in there, I can hear you and feel you, my love." He paused. I held my chest and remained still and silent. Then he begged, "Jungkookie, please. Stop this. You're hurting me and yourself. Please come out and talk with me," Jimin sounded like he was crying. I mean what did he expect me to say? 'Oh okay Jimin you go away and live your happy life without me because being with me didn't mean anything to you at all. All that we went through is like nothing now.'

.

I didn't want to see or hear him. I felt so angry that I took off our bracelet and pushed it out under the door. I heard the metal rubbing against the flooring and I heard Jimin's gasp of shock. Then I walked away and sat on the floor on the dining area watching the movements of Jimin's shadow under the front door. I could see his feet and I heard the thump on the floor of the porch. I realised he had slid down and I heard as he took up the band. He started crying and when he spoke it literally tore me apart, "Why would you do that? Please Jungkook, don't be like this." Then after a few bits of sobbing and him saying he was sorry, I heard him whimper, "I love you, Jungkook-ah," and after that, Jimin didn't say anything again, he just got up and left. He was gone. Again. I cried so much that night, a little louder and longer than all the nights before. My Jimin was gone and what I said was true, a part of him stayed with me but what I didn't say was a part of me was ripped out and was now lost. No matter what, it wasn't finding its way back to my body or soul. How could I live without him?

.

That was about two weeks ago. Finally my graduation was complete and now I could celebrate but there was no one to share my joy with. I stood looking out at the crowd of professors and the other graduates and smiled my fake smile as we all threw our graduation caps in the air. The cool breeze blew gently and the white clouds were folded in a spiral formation in front of the deep blue backdrop of the sky. I kept my head up just staring at it for a moment as it reminded me of 'Starry Night' from Van Gogh but also of my dreams of Jon riding Lucy in the sky. Then as I lowered my head, I looked out at the beautiful front of the university. There were trees and shrubs all around. It reminded me of the nature walk Jimin and I went on in Austin. I was thinking about us and when we met the sweet little girl Anna. Happy times! They were all I had now because Jimin was gone and he took with him, everything.

.

Then I felt the hem of my gown whoosh around me. I felt that wind of change. Was the weather changing again? But then I saw the leaves making that spiral in the cool air. Familiar feelings coming over me and then... I felt him. I looked around frantically into the distance and then I saw him. My baby. My love but my smile immediately left me as I saw Jimin watching me from afar. He had something in his hand. It looked like his phone and it was possible he had filmed me while I was giving my victory speech. As the graduation ceremony was over, everyone was relaxed and began taking photos. My parents and Suki were here and I went towards them as they congratulated me but my eyes were fixed on the gentleman standing under the tall willow tree in the backdrop of the ceremony area. We took a few pictures but I felt like a zombie again and I didn't even realise that Barbara was here as she came up to me and pulled me into her arms for a hug. Suki was shocked to see her too but she and my parents were kind and respectful to her.

.

"Barbara, I didn't know you were coming," Suki said but when she looked at me, she realised my eyes and attention were diverted elsewhere. When Suki turned to where I was looking, she saw Jimin and smiled. And just like that, she took over, "Kook, you look cold. Here, take my blanket," and she helped me take off my gown and put the large comfortable fleece blanket over my shoulders. Typical Suki: saying I look cold on one hand and then proceeded to take off my gown with the other. Lol! Then winking at me she turned her attention to the others, "Come on guys, I think we should get our snack plates in the eating area. So Barbara, tell me what's been going on with you?" When Suki passed me, she whispered, "Go to him," and with that, Suki took my parents and my ex away from me so I could 'go to him'. My Jiminshi.

.

I didn't see the disappointment in Barbara's face because I was focused on the beautiful face and figure of the man I love. I slowly walked towards him. I wasn't even close to him and already I felt my body getting fiery warm inside. It was October and we were in the middle of autumn. The once green leaves on the willow were now a blend of orange and red hues. But the beauty of nature was nothing compared to my Jimin. If I were to write a poem about the vision I was gazing at ahead of me, it would probably read:

.

"'Tis wasn't the cold and wintery winds that caused the willow's leaves to change

But the fire and flame ignited in the boy standing below

For no matter how wet or cold my days without him were

Seeing the love and pains of his eyes, would always make my blood flow..."

.

As I got closer to him, I could see how our break-up was treating him. Jimin was dressed in a simple long sleeved white shirt and black pants. His hair was a little longer from when I last saw him and I could see the waves of his locks. I wanted so badly to put my fingers through them. Jimin looked breathtakingly gorgeous but he also looked like he wasn't eating. He was already a petite person so seeing the loss of weight in his body and face, really killed me inside. I paused just by the leaf drip area of the tree and just stared at him. Jimin had already put away his phone and was holding on to the trunk of the tree trying to hide behind it. He was so cute as he peeped out looking at me but I saw the anguish and pain in his eyes. Lord! What did I do to him? Then as I gently pushed the thin branches away so I could slowly move closer to him, I called out to him in a whisper, "Jiminshi," and Jimin began to cry.

.

He was sobbing profusely. I couldn't see Jimin like this but instead of walking away or turning away from him again, my body automatically reached out to him. I sprinted to be close to him and held him tightly in my arms. It wasn't a dream. He was really here, in front of me and in my arms. I dug my nose into his hair and latched him unto my body as though we were one again. Jimin pressed his face on the curve of my neck and only cried and cried and cried. I felt as his hand came up to my chest and what I saw was my bracelet, dangling from his fingers. I took it from him and I felt like punishing myself. Jimin still wore the other twin bracelet on his wrist. Why did I give mine back to him? It was my promise to always accept his love no matter what. That must have really hurt him. Holding the band with one hand, I lifted Jimin's face to mine with the other. His eyes were shut as he continued crying and all I could do was kiss him. GOD! I missed him so much.

.

I held on to his lips with my own and opened my mouth to find his tongue. I wanted this. I needed him. I kissed him to take everything away. All the agony of not being with him, of us hurting each other and for the decision that I knew he was still going to uphold. He was leaving me. I'm certain he was only here because of my graduation and I was also certain that after today, I wasn't going to see him for a very long time. I wanted to make love to him, to feel his naked skin all over me. I wanted to taste his sweetness again but I settled for me hugging him and taking his lips into mine. Finally his cries began to subside and I felt his arms getting stronger around my waist. His legs standing firmly on the soft ground as he leaned into my frame. Our kiss lightened but I couldn't stop putting my lips all over him. I kissed his nose, his eyes, his forehead and his ears then down to his neck.

.

"Oh Jungkook-ah..." he moaned.

.

Hearing his voice and his sensual moans drove me off the rocket. I immediately took off Suki's blanket and put it around him. Then I took Jimin up into my arms. Then taking the both of us to ground, I leaned on the trunk of the willow. I put him to straddle me as I continued kissing him. We were far from the outdoor graduation area and everyone had already began to make their way towards the auditorium for the evening's festivities. This sliver of time gave me the opportunity to show my love how much I missed him. Jimin was facing me with his arms around my neck, and as he continued our kissing adventure, I adjusted the blanket to cover the both of us. Quickly I put my hands underneath and initiated our lovemaking by unbuttoning the top of Jimin's pants and began to frantically search for my treasure.

.

"Hmmm Mmmm... Jungkookie..." Jimin moaned as I rubbed on the outline of his hard dick that was aching to come out of his boxers.

.

FUCK!!! He was already wet. His wetness was already soaking on the top of the fabric of his underwear. I wanted so badly to put him in my mouth, put privacy wasn't guaranteed in an open outdoor field. So I did what I could. Quickly unzipping both our pants, I spit on my hands and smeared the stickiness on my dick and in his hole. SHIT! Jimin was as tight as the knots inside of my stomach.

.

"Oh Jiminshi..." I gasped and as he wrapped his arms around my neck and looked into my eyes. Then I felt it. The thunderous thumping. It came back booming and with full force. I felt my heart beating again. My heart came back to me and I felt alive again. Jimin told me I made him come alive and I totally understood what that meant. Grabbing onto his hips, I guided myself inside of him and filled his enclosed cave with my big stick. "OHHHHHHHHH GOD!!!!!!!!!"

.

Jimin's body was shaking. He held on tightly to me and as fast as a bunny rabbit would make its young, we began to fuck each other. I thanked God that Jimin chose this tree to stand under. It was huge and it covered us with its willow branches falling all around us. It was so beautiful but not as gorgeous as the love of my life in my arms. Our amazing reunion after being away from each other for so long was simply marvellous. But I knew this was short-lived. I knew I would have to let him go but not right now. At the moment I was busy loving him, filling myself inside of him.

.

We were limited with the space around us but we made it work. My Jimin rocked my world, literally. I never felt him so hungry for me. He kept gasping and crying. I felt his aches because I was aching, longing and hungry for him too. Our bodies shook into each other and we both released our cum: mine inside of him and his all over my groin and pelvic area. Jimin sighed and plopped his wet and deliciously sweaty body on mine. I took the edge of the blanket to clean us up and then continued to just hold him. His breath blew hard on my neck and I was ready for round 2 but I knew this was it. Honestly, it was more than I expected and for that, I was grateful.

.

We stayed quiet in each other's arms. I looked down at him as his body was clamped onto me. So beautiful. I parted his soaked hair from his forehead so I could see more of him. My hand touching his cheek, his ear then I slid it down to his tattoo. His eyes opened as he felt me tracing the hearts behind him. Then I put the bracelet back into his hand, only for me to guide it back into my wrist. "You gave me your promise of love with this bracelet, Jimin. I should've never given it back to you. Please forgive me, my love. I will never take it off ever again," and I raised his hand with his bracelet and I kissed both of our charms.

.

Jimin interlocked our fingers and kissed my hand, "I love you Jungkookie. Please remember that. I will always love you," and he took hold of my bracelet to guide my hand towards his cheek. Lifting his head to look at me, he pulled me into him and kissed me. A soft, gentle and amorous kiss and I thought was his last kiss goodbye.

.

We fixed back our clothes and stayed there in each other's arms, quietly watching the amazing sunset as dusk turn into night. The party was happening in the auditorium but the only music that made me dance were the beats of our hearts, thumping together in our love. Then I felt another thump or rather a buzz. My phone. I took it out to see Suki's name. I answered. She didn't even give me a chance to greet her. Typical Suki, taking charge.

.

"Put me on speakerphone." Gosh, this girl, eh but I followed my big sister's instructions. I told her that she could speak and she began to yap away, "Hey you. Everyone's been asking for the valedictorian but I told them you had an important emergency that came up. Ha! I hope you both really 'came up'." I could hear her laughing and Jimin snickered.

.

I replied and tried to sound a little more calm and cool, "Hey Suki. Jimin and I are still here, under the moonlight and stars. It's so beautiful but not as beautiful as the angel in my arms right now."

.

I got red in the face as Jimin blushed at my words, "Hey Suki. Thank you for everything," Jimin said and I gave him a confused look.

.

"No problem, Blue J. Just bring him back in one piece, eh." Now I was even more confused. "See you later, alligator," she said and waited.

.

"After a while, crocodile," I sounded our childhood salutations and then she hung up. '

.

I was about to ask Jimin what that was all about when he sat up and said, "Would you like to go on a trip with me?"

.

I was even more confused now, "What are you talking about, Jimin?"

.

Jimin looked at me and said, "You, Jeon Jungkook have been so loyal to me and to our relationship. You are my friend, my lover and my companion. Everything you do is for me and denying you that was the hardest thing I could ever ask of you. I was wrong. I was so wrong to break up with you and I need to make it right. We love each other and we live and learn together. And I believe what we need to learn to do is something every couple needs to do together."

.

"What's that, Jiminshi?" My heart was racing. Did I just hear him say that he was wrong to break up with me and that we are a couple? Oh please God. Please tell me this was really happening.

.

"Compromise."

.

"Compromise?" I just had to echo his word. I knew what it meant but I needed to hear his definition of it, "Please explain it to me, Jimin."

.

He nodded and began, "I need space but I also want you to be happy. You want me to be happy but you also want to be there for me to support me."

.

I wanted in. Whatever it was he was planning, I was all for it because it would mean we would still be together. "Tell me what you want me to do. Whatever it is, I will do it as long as we can still be together." Technically that wouldn't really be compromising but me accepting things. However I was seriously lost without him and I was ready to do anything to be back in his arms and in his life again.

.

Jimin smiled but then explained a few things first, "Jungkook, I want you to know that everything I did was because I love you. I don't want you to suffer while I'm away but it pained me so much after you left and when you gave me back your bracelet I lost my mind. I had to talk with somebody because I was losing myself. I started to punish myself for breaking us apart. Then it was like God heard my prayer. Suki called me to find out how I was doing and lost it again. When she heard me sobbing, within the next hour Suki, your mom and dad came to see me. They told me that even if they didn't agree with what I did, they admired me for making such a difficult decision but they could see that I wasn't taking it well at all."

.

I touched his cheeks and his jaw line. His face was drawn and the puffiness under his eyes told me there was something more other than him crying a lot. I just had to ask as I traced the hollowness by his upper cheek bone, "When was the last time you slept well, Jiminshi?"

.

He bowed his head and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know."

.

I lifted his chin to look up at me, "Park Jimin. You have never lied to me. Don't start now."

.

He looked at my serious face with his puppy dog eyes and admitted, "I will never lie to you, Jungkook, it's just I can't say 'I've not been sleeping well' because I haven't been sleeping at all."

.

I smirked, "Well that makes the two of us. Do you know how many times I've wanted to call you just to hear your voice or how many times I've wanted to come over so I could smell you and feel you in my arms so I could finally fall asleep?"

.

Jimin gave a little chuckle, "How many times?"

.

"Every night since I left."

.

Jimin laughed a little bit more, "You mean, forty five days, ten hours and thirty minutes. That's about... 65 430 minutes or almost 4 million seconds. But who's counting?"

.

I caressed his chin and was ready to kiss him again, "That's 65 429.99 minutes too many. We've wasted too much time already."

.

Jimin's smile was like heaven, his answer even better, "Well let me make it up to you. Come with me. Be with me at the start of my journey. Meet the family I will be staying with."

.

"You'll be staying with a family?"

.

"Yes. Their son was an intersex." He probably saw my questioning face and he explained, "He was killed because he was... different. Emilio introduced me to them. They have a foundation in their son's name for anyone who was a victim of hate or gender crimes. Their idea is to promote education instead of ignorance. Emilio told me about them and they are willing to take me in and be a part of my documentary."

.

"Wow, Jimin. That is great. Wait... you said you want me to come with you? But I thought you wanted to do this on your own," I was thrilled to know he was letting me in but I didn't want it to cause problems between us again.

.

"Yes. Compromise, your mom called it. It's where we both can make decisions to benefit us both. I was being selfish, Jungkook, to not include you in an important part of my life. You mean the world to me and not having you with me these past few weeks, I couldn't function. I was wrong to break things off between us but I thought it was the only way we could get things done for the sake of the both of us as individuals."

.

I shook my head, "We may not be joined together in matrimony as yet but spiritually we're connected. A part of you, lives inside of me, my love as I live in you too. So I think in order not to hurt each other again, when we have to make any important decisions, we need to consult each other too and not do things on our own. Especially life changing decisions." I sighed and thanked God for hearing my cries and also for my family as they helped Jimin come to this realisation. "I'm truly thankful that you decided to let me be a part of this, Jimin. I wasn't doing too well without you either."

.

Jimin hugged me and I breathe a sigh of relief again. Then he gave me a loud smack on my lips and I saw his grin. I laughed as he looked so cute. "Come on Jungkook-ah. Let's go. I have something to show you."

.

"Baby, I'd fly to the moon for you."

.

"Then I'll take you there, my love."

.

We zoomed out of there leaving behind all of our troubles, doubts and looked ahead towards the future. A future that we didn't know the outcome but we were willing to be there for it, together. I couldn't stop thanking God for his influence in our lives and I couldn't stop touching or kissing Jimin. He kept giggling and making wonderful sounds deep in his throat because as he drove us to whatever destination we were going to, I took those few minutes to whisper in his ears how much I love him and missed him. My hands were very touchy tonight. They missed the soft deliciousness of Jimin. My lips finding their way on his neck and face. It was like I was stranded in a desert and Jimin was my oasis. I was thirsty and I needed to drink.

.

When we arrived to his destination, I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, "Ahh... Jimin. This is our apartment," OMG it felt so good to say 'our apartment' again. I was appreciative of my family opening their home to me but I was ready to go back to my real home, with Jimin.

.

Jimin giggled, "Yes, my love. I did something for you and I really hope you like it."

.

I literally got excited, "Ahem, is there a stripper pole in the middle of our room. Or maybe a hot tub in the bathroom so we can relax and fuck in it when we want to heat things up, literally."

.

Jimin opened his eyes, "Wow! That's a good idea. Ahem! The hot tub I'm referring to, not the pole though," and he laughed.

.

He may think it was funny but I was serious as hell, "Why not? I think you'd look sexy swinging on a pole." I grinned but Jimin just rolled his eyes.

.

"The only pole I'll be riding is yours... Come on. Let's go home, baby."

.

Just hearing all those words together made me melt, "Oh baby, I can't wait," and I took him up into my arms. Jimin squealed and laughed out.

.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and looked down into my face putting his fingers into my hair. I felt goose bumps all over my skin. His grin was so wide and contagious that I couldn't help but copy him. Jimin then whispered seductively in my ear, "Hmm, you can't wait for us to go home or you can't wait for me to ride your pole?" His tongue was sucking on my ear now. FUCK!

.

"Ooooh... BOTH!!!" I exclaimed as the elevator took us up. My dick was high up and ready to plunge into him but I waited and took his kisses instead.

.

Jimin took my hand and used my thumb to enter our home. He showed me that he didn't change my thumbprint entry access for the security, making me realise that he really didn't want to break up with me. As we entered our apartment, I felt the nostalgia. Not just the unpleasant times but mainly all the good times being with Jimin. I put him down on the floor only to jam him unto the wall of the living room. Right there and then, I wanted to take him and make him mine again but he stopped me.

.

"Jungkookie..." he said out of breath, "Let me show you your surprise first, please," he begged and I reluctantly stepped a little from him. Jimin then smiled as he took my hand to carry me towards the 'storage' room. It was the room that I had all my boxes, where Jimin first saw my drawings of his mom and Jane. We had cleared most of the room but it was still in need of sorting out. Jimin came behind me and tip-toed to put his arms over my shoulders as he blocked my eyes.

.

I questioned sarcastically, "Really?"

.

"Really..." and I could hear him chuckle.

.

"When we're finished with this surprise of yours, I'm going to cover your eyes and drive you crazy," I promised as I held his wrists in my hands.

.

"Hmm... I love those kinds of promises," he confirmed as I felt his delicious body pressing behind me. FUCK! I secretly agreed that some BDSM were due for us. I couldn't wait.

.

Jimin opened the door, guided me into the room and asked me to keep my eyes closed. There's no limit in the sky that I won't fly for him. If he wanted me to climb a mountain top and get a chunk of ice for him, I would. I would fly to the moon with him for our love. I love my Jiminshi and I know he loves me. I was excited to see what he did for me thinking maybe he finished packed up the room so we could put more stuff into it. Then I felt his breath on the back of my neck. OH FUCK!!! So seductive.

.

"Keep your eyes closed, okay?"

.

I nodded as he moved from behind me and even with my eyes closed, I felt his presence in front of me. It was amazing how much we could feel each other. Our senses were in tuned and it just drove me wild with love and passion.

.

"Can I open them?"

.

"No wait a few more seconds."

.

I always considered myself a patient man but this was driving me crazy, "Jiminshi... You're driving me crazy."

.

"Don't I always," and I heard his chuckle and wished his lips were close to me so I could take them. 

.

I smiled, "Can I open them now?"

.

I heard him chuckle, "Impatient are we."

.

"Yes, because I want to eat you right now and this is stopping me from having you," I confessed and my dick gave a jolt when he responded seductively.

.

"Oh baby, you'll have me. All of me but just wait a few seconds more."

.

I growled but then I felt the warmth of the room. I felt the brightness of the room even with my eyes closed. Maybe he added more lights. What was my Jiminshi up to? Then I heard a soft whimper. Hmm... What was that? An animal? A puppy? OMG! I hoped so. I chuckled as he finally said,

.

"Okay. Ready?"

.

"Yes!"

.

"Three, two, one. Now open your eyes."

.

I was impatient but I slowly opened my eyes and what I saw I couldn't believe. Jimin had transformed the storage room, just for me. The room that was once filled with boxes was now filled with designer furniture fitted for my comfort. A desk with a soft padded rolling chair, a sofa to the side and other items for me to do my art work and my projects. He had a long table put in exactly like what I would use at work to create my project designs. There were two easels and canvases to the side with a large variety of art supplies. There was also a large 65 inch smart television mounted on the wall with the latest game console below it and a fantastic stereo system surrounded it. Jimin made an architect/art/play room for me to do my leisure and work. I was stunned and amazed.

.

"Wow! Jiminshi," my voice rather soft, "This is incredible," as I walked around staring at everything. Jimin would've spent a lot of money on this but my heart was more concerned about the effort he took in doing it. My eyes glued to how beautifully he made the room while his eyes were glued on me.

.

"I'm glad you like it," Jimin blushed.

.

"Like it? I love it. This is..." I was so taken aback that all I could do was hug and kiss him. "Thank you, so much. I'm at a loss for words right now," I muttered. I thought about what I was doing when we were apart. The cabin. It was almost totally transformed now with just a few more improvements to make but I realised I wasn't the only one who was busy. Jimin renovated our home to include me. It was thoughtful but also confusing.

.

"Jiminshi. You break up with me because you're going away but then you do this. What's going on? What happened?"

.

He bent his head and explained, "It took me the seconds after I broke up with you to realise I was wrong. When you left that night, it was as though you pulled out my heart and I couldn't feel anything."

.

"Jimin, you pulled my heart out by breaking up with me."

.

"Yes, I know now because I felt it too. I still have to go, Jungkook. When you said you were willing to wait for me, I thought I would be selfish to ask that of you. I don't want to hurt you Jungkook-ah by making you suffer but yet I did. I thought that maybe after a few days, weeks and months away from each other we could move on but I couldn't even last a minute without you. The entire apartment became dark and cold after you left and I don't want that to happen again."

.

Then he took my hands, "Stay in our home, be mine again. This place is our home. I may not be here but I know you will be and I was hoping that when you bring projects home from work, you'll stand here and do it and remember me when you do. I hope that when I'm gone, we could play games together and do lots of video chats from this TV. I hope that when you dream of me and of us, you'll come in here and draw what you saw and that you'll remember me." He tip-toed and hugged me tightly around my neck and I heard his sobs, "Please, don't forget me and how much I love you, Jungkook. I'm so sorry for what I did and what I will do."

.

My arms went around his waist as I pulled his body into mine, "Wait so you thought that I would forget about you and our love?" Jimin lowered his head and nodded. I pulled his face back up to look at me as I acclaimed, "I am deeply and most certainly madly in love with you, Park Jimin." Then I took his tear-stained face into my hands, "How could I forget you? Hmm? My beautiful, thoughtful, kind and sexy angel? But if you think that I'm going to forget you, then I think I still have that magazine with your face on it. Maybe I should go back home and get it..." and I felt a little tap on my shoulder. I chuckled as I gazed into his now smiling eyes. So Gorgeous! Jimin's hands on me, being joined at the hip to each other, I felt my sexual fire ignite. I wanted him but then I heard a sound.

.

"What's that sound?" I asked as I looked around. Jimin smiled at me.

.

"It's a gift for us," he replied and took me towards the sofa. "I hope he will also remind you of me," and he put his hand behind the backrest of the seat.

.

"He?"

.

"Yes, he," and Jimin took out an animal carrier and put it on the sofa. I bent down with him as he opened the lock on the box.

.

"Oh my goodness. Jimin! It's a puppy!" I exclaimed in excitement as Jimin took out the adorable bundle of love. He was just like a baby as he curled up in Jimin's arms. "He's adorable, Jimin but I thought we couldn't have pets here," and I patted the pup's soft brown fur.

.

"Well I made arrangements with the building supervisor that we could have him. I soundproofed the entire apartment so he wouldn't disturb any of our neighbours," and he petted our baby's soft fur. "Also just make sure when you're carrying him around that he's properly secure in his carrier."

.

I nodded and when I lifted the little fur-ball's face, I could see why Jimin chose him. His eyes were big, round and dark brown just like mine. "Jimin, he has my eyes," and I laughed.

.

Jimin smiled so wide, "Yes he does. Take care of him for me, when I'm gone. Be his daddy and tell him every day how much his other daddy loves and misses him. Think of me when you hold him and care for him," and Jimin put the bundle of joy into my arms.

.

"Whelp... woof..." The cute brute began to make little sounds and started to lick my hand. I rubbed his head.

.

"He's so soft, Jiminnie. I love him. He's like a combination of you and me. Thank you. I promise to take care of him and he'll know how much you love him." I knew Jimin had asked me to take care of the puppy because he wanted me to know that he would be missing me too. "I know you'll miss us but know that we will be here when you come back." I took my free hand and pulled Jimin gently to my face with our foreheads touching each other, "Come back to us, Jiminshi. Promise us that you'll come back home so we can love you and be a family."

.

Jimin nodded and gasped, "I will. I promise."

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
27.7K 866 26
Jeon Jungkook is a 19 year old, third year student at Seoul High when it was the start of a new school year. Last year, he fell in love at first sigh...
2.3K 155 12
"I want to run to you like crazy. But as if I've got tones of weights tied to my feet, I won't be able to move." Park Jimin accepts the marriage prop...
9K 301 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...