13 Reasons Why Hannah Baker L...

Por espinosa1989

What if Hannah Baker survived her attempt? What would that world look like? In this world, she survives her a... Más

Chapter 1: October 9th, 2017
Chapter 2: The Tapes
Chapter 3: Paying The Price
Chapter 4: Sooner Or Later, The Truth Will Come Out!
Chapter 5: Free Solo
Chapter 6: Tape 9
Chapter 7: The Stop Sign
Chapter 8: Clay's Tape
Chapter 9: The Confrontation
Chapter 10: It Has To Get Better
Chapter 11: The Trial Begins & The 1st Polaroid
Chapter 12: The Hallucination
Chapter 13: Jessica's Testimony
Chapter 14: The 2nd Polaroid
Chapter 15: Hannah's Poems
Chapter 16: The Secret Relationship
Chapter 17: Clay Testifies
Chapter 18: The Tapes Are Out
Chapter 19: Porter's Testimony
Chapter 20: The Clubhouse
Chapter 21: Bryce & Chlöe
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: Confronting Monty
Chapter 24: The Verdict
Chapter 25: The Sentencing
Chapter 26: The Aftermath Of The Trial
Chapter 27: Spring Fling
Chapter 28: The New Girl
Chapter 29: The Disappearance of Bryce Walker
Chapter 30: Jessica's Speech
Chapter 31: The Truth About Chlöe
Chapter 32: Student Body President Jessica Davis
Chapter 33: Bryce Walker Is Dead
Chapter 34: Tyler
Chapter 35: Tyler's Gun
Chapter 36: The Problem With Alex Standall
Chapter 37: The Funeral
Chapter 38: There Are A Number Of Problems With Clay Jensen
Chapter 39: Return of the Counselor
Chapter 40: The Problem With Justin
Chapter 41: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.1
Chapter 42: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.2
Chapter 43: What Does Charlie Know?
Chapter 44: I'm A Survivor
Chapter 46: Let The Dead Bury The Dead
Chapter 47: It's Not Supposed To Be Easy For People Like Us
Chapter 48: SRO
Chapter 49: Sanderson University
Chapter 50: The Mysterious Caller
Chapter 51: Love Is Love
Chapter 52: The Legend of Burnham Woods
Chapter 53: Find Your Drink
Chapter 54: Is It A Drill? Part 1
Chapter 55: Is It A Drill? Part 2
Chapter 56: The Session
Chapter 57: Tyler's Deal
Chapter 58: Gordon Lightfoot
Chapter 59: The Walkout & The Riot
Chapter 60: Prom Part 1
Chapter 61: Prom Part 2
Chapter 62: The Finals Days Of Justin Foley
Chapter 63: Justin's Funeral
Chapter 64: The Return Of The Tapes
Chapter 65: Graduation
Chapter 66: Goodbye
Chapter 67: 20 Years Later
Chapter 68: The Reason Why I'm Still Going

Chapter 45: Homecoming

25 2 0
Por espinosa1989

2 Days Before Homecoming

Jessica has a plan for Homecoming. She want's to cancel the Homecoming game against Hillcrest to send a message to the jocks. She goes to Bolan pleading with him to cancel the game.

Jessica Davis: Principal Bolan, I was elected president on the promise of ending boys' sports at Liberty. Canceling the game will send a message.

Principal Bolan: Yes, I know your reasoning. My secretary transcribed 47 voicemails from your supporters and showed me your online petition. The fact is Homecoming is a tradition.

Jessica Davis: You just ignored everything!

Principal Bolan: Homecoming is a tradition, and is not in itself a contributor to sexual assault. And if this game gets canceled, I promise you no one will take it the way you intend.

Jessica Davis: That petition was signed by over a third of the student body.

Principal Bolan: And are all of them fully aware of your personal relationship with Bryce Walker?

Jessica Davis: I don't have... This isn't about Bryce Walker.

Principal Bolan: What if I told you I received a phone call from his mother this morning inquiring about re-enrolling him for the spring semester?

Jessica Davis: What? You're letting him come back?

Principal Bolan: We've only just received the request, but...

Jessica Davis: He raped me. He raped Hannah Baker and it drove her to a suicide attempt. And if he returns...

Principal Bolan: We will take every measure to ensure both your safety.

Jessica Davis: What about the safety of every other girl at Liberty?

Principal Bolan: It is our utmost concern.

Jessica Davis: No, it isn't. If it was, you would've canceled boys' sports years ago.

While Jessica was talking to Bolan about canceling the Homecoming game, we're just waiting as I let everyone know that I'm gonna be in Oakland.

Hannah Baker: Even if the game was still gonna happen, I'm driving my mom to Oakland to the airport.

Ani Achola: You mother really is a nice person.

Ani got a chance to meet my mom the other day at Monet's when we had hot chocolate together.

Hannah Baker: Yeah, she is. I'm sure gonna miss her. I can't wait to go to New York after we graduate.

Ani Achola: Have you looked at any of the schools in New York?

Jessica Davis: He ignored everything.

Jessica entered the cave and she is pissed off.

Hannah Baker: Seriously?

Casey Ford: Such bullshit.

Jessica Davis: No more wasting our time. We need to do something huge.

Casey Ford: Yeah, we do.

Jessica Davis: The Homecoming game is in 2 days. And we need to get in there and get our message out.

Ani Achola: Like, posters at the game?

Jessica Davis: Fuck posters!

Ani Achola: Okay.

Jessica Davis: Bigger than that. We need to show everyone that we are done being silent victims. That they're going to face our anger whether they want to or not.

Everyone: Yeah! Okay.

Tyler Down: So, like, we'll be out there in front of all the football players?

Jessica Davis: In front of the whole wide world.

Everyone: Yes!

Hannah Baker: I Love it when you get fired up!

Casey Ford: This is why we elected you!

Jessica had a hell of a plan. And this is going to be the biggest wake up call for Liberty High. Too Bad I won't be there.

Homecoming Day

It's Homecoming day. With only a few hours before, Bryce decided to come to Liberty to talk to Tyler before he goes to Hillcrest to join his team on the team bus. Bryce finds Tyler in the yearbook room.

Tyler Down: What are you doing here?

Bryce Walker: I came to talk. I took a guess that you'd be in the yearbook room.

Tyler Down: I'm sorry. About the motel. I was in...

Bryce Walker: Dude, it's okay. It's okay. But... but that's why I'm here. You said that Monty did something to you, and tried to blame it on me.

Tyler Down: Nothing. It was... Really, it was nothing.

Bryce Walker: Tyler, you almost shot me. I'm really convinced it wasn't nothing. Did it have anything to do with Spring Fling? With... With what you were gonna do that night?

Tyler Down: I don't... I kind of just want to forget about it.

Bryce Walker: Listen... This may be impossible for you to believe, but... I'm on your side. I'm trying to set some things right that I made wrong, and one of those is Monty.

Tyler Down: I can't... talk to you about it. I can show you something.

Tyler decides to show him the video he made before he left for Spring Fling. Bryce was shocked as tears came running down on his face.

Bryce Walker: I have to do something.

Tyler Down: Please don't say anything. To Monty or anyone. It'll only make things worse.

Bryce Walker: Because you have to go to school with him every day.

Tyler Down: Yes.

Bryce Walker: Yeah. What is that like for you?

Tyler Down: I mean, I'm doing better. But... every time I see him, it's like part of me is... is back there. I mean, at first, it was all I could think about. It was just replaying over and over again in my head. Now, I can get my mind on other things. But if I have a minute to drift... the memory... it's always there. Waiting.

Bryce Walker: We have to tell the police.

Tyler Down: No! No. Please. Please don't make me tell anyone.

Bryce Walker: Okay. I get it. I get it. What if I could make it so you're not afraid anymore? I mean, look, I can't take those memories away from you. And I can't get rid of Monty. But I think I can make it better for you. I can make it so you're not afraid of him ever again.

Later that night, H.O. prepare for their protest as the check if they have everything.

Jessica Davis: All right, who's the keeper of the banner?

H.O. Member #1: Got it.

Jessica Davis: Great. And the paint?

H.O. Member #2: Right here.

Jessica Davis: Okay, great. Just make sure you hide it when we go outside, okay? And the megaphone?

Casey Ford: (Megaphone) No idea. Can't find it.

Everyone has a laugh as Casey startled them by using the megaphone.

Jessica Davis: This is gonna be the biggest fucking wake-up call Liberty's ever seen.

Casey Ford: Too bad Hannah is gonna miss out.

Jessica Davis: I wish she was here for this. Right, phase one, let's go!

Casey Ford: Yeah!

Jessica's phone vibrates as she takes it out and sees that she received a text from Bryce.

Jessica Davis: Um, I forgot my towel's in my car. I'll be right back, okay?

Jessica goes to the parking lot where the Hillcrest Football team have arrived to Liberty.

Hillcrest Coach: This way, gentlemen. Field house and visitor lockers this way.

As the player get of their bus and go to the visitor's locker room, Bryce steps off and approaches Jessica.

Jessica Davis: How fucking dare you?

Bryce Walker: I wanna give you something.

Jessica Davis: I don't want anything from you. I'm leaving.

Bryce Walker: Wait, it's not what you think.

Jessica Davis: What do I think?

Bryce Walker: I just wanna give you something.

Jessica Davis: Then give it to me.

Bryce Walker: Well, I wanna explain what it is. Like, where it comes from.

Hillcrest Football: Some time today, Mr. Walker.

Bryce Walker: Um... Could you maybe meet me outside the field house in 10 minutes?

Jessica Davis: Where the whole school can see us? You know, I shouldn't even be talking to you here.

Bryce Walker: Okay, um... What if... maybe after the game, we could meet at the Navy Pier? Where we all used to drink back when.

Jessica Davis: You want me to meet you in the middle of the night, alone? Out on Navy Pier in the middle of the river?

Bryce Walker: Yeah, I hear that. Um... Listen, come, don't come. Bring someone with you if it makes you feel safer. I just... I'd really like to give you something. Either way, Navy Pier, that's where I'll be. I hope to see you there.

Bryce goes to the visitor's locker to set his bag down. He then leaves the locker room and goes to the Liberty locker room where he was greeted by his old teammates.

Bryce Walker: What's up?

Liberty Player: Yo. What's up, man?

Bryce Walker: Hey. Y'all go crush it.

Bryce approaches Monty who's with Charlie & other player as they're getting ready for the game.

Charlie St. George: Hey, Bryce. What's up?

Bryce Walker: Hey, guys. I need to talk to Monty for a minute.

The players leave as Charlie sticks around.

Charlie St. George: Everything okay?

Bryce Walker: No, so you should probably take off.

Monty de la Cruz: No, he can stay. What you have to say to me, you can say in front of him.

Bryce Walker: All right. I'm here to talk to you about Tyler, and how you raped him in the bathroom.

Monty de la Cruz: He told you that? I didn't rape him, that's fucking insane.

Bryce Walker: You didn't violate him with a broom handle?

Monty de la Cruz: Yeah, dude. That was a joke.

Bryce Walker: You shoved a broom into his asshole and made him bleed. Explain the joke.

Monty de la Cruz: Okay, it was like hazing or whatever.

Bryce Walker: That's not hazing, that's rape.

Monty de la Cruz: What, you're gonna teach me about what rape is? Like what you did to a dozen girls at this school?

Bryce Walker: No, I'm not gonna teach you anything. I'm just gonna tell you this. You're gonna stay the fuck away from Tyler. You're not gonna touch him. You're not gonna look at him. Anything. You have a class with him, transfer. Pass him in the halls, take a different hall. I'll check in with him every week to see how he's doing. If I hear one fucking thing about you, if I hear that you even looked in his direction, then the cops find out about Tony's car... about the gun you gave Alex... about taking a picture of Hannah when she was in a coma and threatened her... about the time you tried to kill Clay... They get everything.

Monty de la Cruz: What the fuck, man? We're brothers. Why are you doing this?

Bryce Walker: Have a good game... brother.

Bryce walks away as Monty feel betrayed by Bryce. Charlie couldn't believe what just happened in front of him. He didn't know what to think. Bryce returned to the visitor's locker to get ready for the game. The Liberty Tiger begin making their way to the field...

Chlöe Rice: Hey, number 85!

Zach stop and turns to see Chlöe Rice in the hallway as she approaches him. Zach is happy to see her.

Zach Dempsey: Hey, what are you doing here?

Chlöe Rice: Still your official cheerleader, aren't I?

Zach Dempsey: Wouldn't trade you for anyone else.

Bryce begins making his way to the field when he stops and sees Chlöe talking with Zach as she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Zach Dempsey: Uh, I gotta go, but I'll see you out there.

Zach runs off to the field as Chlöe begins to head for the bleachers.

Bryce Walker: Hey, Chloe. Wait up.

Bryce runs up to Chlöe.

Chlöe Rice: Hey.

Bryce Walker: It's nice to see you.

Chlöe Rice: I should probably get outside.

Bryce Walker: Whoa, hold up. I... (Stammering) You seem great.

Chlöe Rice: Yeah, I'm doing really good.

Bryce Walker: Good. It's nice to see you happy. You've always had this... spark. And I'm just glad that after everything I put you through, you still have it. Not that I could take anything away from you. I mean, you're one of the strongest people that I know.

Chlöe Rice: Bryce, you should know I was pregnant. It was yours. I had an abortion.

Bryce was shocked.

Chlöe Rice: I'm sorry I didn't tell you before.

Bryce Walker: Ah... Are you okay? (Sighs) I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone.

Chlöe Rice: I wasn't alone. I had Zach. He was with me. Through all of it.

Bryce Walker: Good. Good, good.

Chlöe Rice: Um... I... I should go.

Chlöe walks away as she head for her seat. Bryce is now angry that Zach had been with Chlöe this whole time. Clay is sitting with Tony & Caleb on the bleachers as he explains to them why he's at the game despite the fact that Clay doesn't like sports.

Clay Jensen: That's why I'm here. What's your excuse? You hate football.

Tony Padilla: Yes, but Caleb loves football.

Caleb: I played in high school.

Tony Padilla: Please don't ask him.

Clay Jensen: What position?

Tony Padilla: Oh, God.

Clay Jensen: Sorry.

Caleb: I tell him one story, and now he calls me "Glory days."

As the band is playing on the field, they turn to watch as they notice Ani passing by.

Tony Padilla: Hey, I thought Ani wasn't allowed to come to the game?

Clay Jensen: I'll be right back.

Tony Padilla: Okay.

Clay gets up and goes to follow her.

Caleb: Kickoff's in 5!

Tony Padilla: Really?

Clay follows Ani behind the bleachers as he sports her talking with Bryce. Clay was confused, but then he was shocked when he sees Ani kissing Bryce.

Clay Jensen: What the hell?

Bryce runs off as he head for the field. Clay was fucking pissed. he couldn't believe Ani would kiss Bryce. Clay follows her to H.O. headquarters as he enters. Casey sees him inside and approaches him.

Casey Ford: Hey, you lost?

Clay Jensen: I need to speak to Ani right now. Alone.

Ani Achola: Hey, all good. I got it. I'll be right back.

Ani & Clay go to the school's hallways to talk.

Ani Achola: I'm sorry. I should've called, but my mum went to bed early and I was able to sneak off after all.

Clay Jensen: Stop. Just stop. I don't want to hear any more of your excuses. Why him, Ani? Why Bryce? I mean, why would you... How could you kiss him? How could you do this to Jessica & Hannah?

Ani Achola: It's... it's not what you think.

Clay Jensen: You said you didn't know him, that you didn't speak to him, but you're, what, you're friends? More than friends?

Ani Achola: No. No, we're not. I was just wishing him luck at the game, and he... He misinterpreted my intentions. And it was an accident. It was a mistake! Bryce means nothing to me!

Clay Jensen: So, do you regret it? Do you regret kissing him like you regret kissing me?

Ani Achola: Clay, this has nothing to do with you.

Clay Jensen: Of course it has to do with me!

Ani Achola: Why, because I only exist as a function of you?

Clay Jensen: Because I thought we were friends.

Ani Achola: We are!

Clay Jensen: We were.

Ani Achola: Clay, wait.

Clay walks away. The game gets underway. Bryce only had one thing on his mind, hurting Zach Dempsey. Bryce spent the entire first half defending Zach while on defense. On offense, Monty was defending Bryce as they exchanged words. Monty then notices Winston Williams on the Hillcrest sideline taking pictures. Liberty lead Hillcrest 14-10 at the half. Clay spent the entire 1st half just thinking about Ani & Bryce. The 2nd half was about to begin.

P.A. Announcer: And that concludes our halftime show, taking us into the second half! Liberty leads, 14-10.

Just as the 2nd half was about to start...

H.O.: Hey, hey. Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go!

H.O. comes running to the field to stage a protest.

H.O.: Hey, hey. Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go!

Clay & Tony were surprised by this.

Tony Padilla: Did you know she was gonna do this?

Clay Jensen: No idea.

The Liberty football players were confused by the protest.

Monty de la Cruz: Go get your bitch off the field.

Justin Foley: Monty, shut the fuck up and chill out.

Jessica begins to speak on the megaphone.

Jessica Davis: Jocks are bullies!

The girls of H.O. begin to strip off their clothes and paint themselves with red hand-prints. Tyler begins to take pictures as he's part of the protest.

Tony Padilla: Well, she's got their attention now.

Clay Jensen: Holy shit.

Caleb: It seems unwise.

Charlie St. George: It is way too cold for those girls to be naked.

Justin Foley: Dude, seriously? That's your fucking focus right now?

H.O.: Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go! Hey, hey. Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go!

Ani spills some of the paint on one of the girls as it triggers Tyler's PTSD. Tyler stops taking pictures and gets off the field. Ani notices Tyler leaving as she was about to check on him when Bryce approached Ani.

Bryce Walker: Ani, you gotta get off the field. It's about to get real bad.

Ani Achola: What?

Ani turns to where Bryce was point at as it angered Clay even more. Ani sees police officers making their way to stop the protest.

Ani Achola: Shit! Jess. They've got police.

Jessica Davis: So what? We're not trespassing.

Ani Achola: But we're gonna get hurt.

Jessica Davis: People have already been hurt. Ask your friend Bryce! Go on, go! Hey, hey. Ho, ho.

Ani runs away as the police arrive to get the girls off the field. Jessica continues to chant as 2 Hillcrest players approach her.

Jessica Davis: Rape culture has got to go.

Hillcrest Player #1: Hey, nice ass!

Hillcrest Player #2: Nice tits!

Jessica Davis: Fuck you! Hey, hey. Ho, ho.

From behind, Hillcrest player Dean Holbrook sneaks up on Jessica and gropes her breast in front of everyone.

Jessica Davis: What the...

Tony Padilla: Oh, hell no!

Caleb: Things just went wrong!

Justin Foley: What the fuck?

The benches on both sides clear as players on both teams begin a brawl on the field with Jessica caught in the middle still protesting.

Tony Padilla: We're going.

Clay Jensen: Yeah, we're so going.

Clay, & Tony were gonna join in on the brawl as Clay was making his way down but Tony was held back.

Caleb: Tony, sit down.

Tony Padilla: My friends are down there.

Caleb: I know, but 3rd strike, your life is over.

Clay Jensen: Tony, he's right. Just stay.

Clay makes his way down the field and joins in on the brawl as does Alex.

Jessica Davis: Is this what it takes for you to see us? Then get a good fucking look, 'cause we're not going anywhere! Hey, hey. Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go!

Clay only had person on his mind, Bryce. He finds Bryce and jumps on his back as Justin see Clay and pulls him off and tries to hold him back. Clay lost Bryce in the scuffle as Bryce now spots Zach and tackles his right knee, injuring it. The police stopped the brawl. Clay & Tyler managed to escape before the cops got them as they gathered every none player to the gym. Jessica, Alex, & the rest of H.O. just sat on the bleachers with the cops watching them.

Casey Ford: Hey. We made a statement tonight.

Jessica Davis: I don't know.

Deputy: Okay, everyone, listen up. Game's over. You're all free to leave once a legal guardian comes to claim you. Sign outs are with me. If you engage in any further fighting, you will be arrested.

Casey Ford: That would be my mom. I gotta go.

Casey's mom arrived up to pick her up as she leaves. Jessica picks up her phone and tries to Justin but he's not answering. Her phone begins to ring as it was Hannah who was calling. Jessica answers...

Hannah Baker: Holy shit! Are you okay?

Jessica Davis: Yeah, I'm okay.

Hannah Baker: I saw on the internet what happened. I can't believe that Hillcrest asshole!

Jessica Davis: Yeah. Luckily for me, I had the entire Liberty football team having my back. Even Clay & Alex got involved.

Hannah Baker: Seriously? What were they thinking?

Jessica Davis: They were defending my honor.

Hannah Baker: How much trouble are you in?

Jessica Davis: I'm about to find out. My dad is here. I've got to go. Talk to you tomorrow.

Hannah Baker: Night.

The players of Hillcrest were getting back on their bus as Bryce calls to leave Tyler a voicemail.

Bryce Walker: Listen, that thing we talked about. You're all good. Take care of yourself, man.

Monty de la Cruz: Walker!

Monty comes out from the locker room and approached Bryce.

Bryce Walker: What's up, Monty?

Monty de la Cruz: What the fuck are you trying to prove?

Bryce Walker: I'm trying to prove that I'm worth something in this world. You should try it. I gotta go.

Monty de la Cruz: I will take you out.

Bryce Walker: No, you won't. 'Cause you're just a coward, you always have been.

Bryce gets in on the bus as the door close and leaves. Monty then hears a camera shutter as he turns to see Winston taking a picture of the Hillcrest bus. Winston see Monty looking at him.

Monty de la Cruz: The fuck are you doing here?

Winston Williams: Yearbook. I'm in Yearbook. I was just... I'm going.

Monty de la Cruz: Hey. Hey... I ain't gonna do anything.

Winston Williams: I gotta go.

Monty de la Cruz: Listen, man. I'm sorry about last summer. I was drunk, and really fucked up.

Winston Williams: It's fine. I mean, whatever.

Monty de la Cruz: You... seem like a good guy.

Winston Williams: Um... You want... My parents are gone all weekend... if you want to hang out?

Monty accepts Winston's invitation as they go to his house where they once again hook up. After they were done...

Monty de la Cruz: Holy shit!

Winston Williams: Are you gonna beat the shit out of me now?

Monty de la Cruz: I said I was sorry.

Winston Williams: I know, I was just making a joke. I'll give you a ride somewhere if you don't want to Uber.

Monty de la Cruz: Are you trying to kick me out?

Winston Williams: No, I just figured you'd want to go.

Monty de la Cruz: Well, maybe... I want to stay and do that again.

Winston Williams: Yeah? Okay.

Monty de la Cruz: I'm not fucking gay.

Winston Williams: Okay. Cool. You can be whatever you want to be.

Monty de la Cruz: No. I can't.

Monty & Winston spend the rest of the night together. Meanwhile, Clay dropped Tyler at his house and drove over to the Chatham house as he sends Bryce a text. Clay couldn't get Bryce & Ani out of his mind as he just drove around town to clear his mind. Justin was out on the waterfront by Whitley Docks. He bought drugs from a dealer as he got blackout high right. Tony was out waiting for a fixer. The fixer is a guy who works for a local dealer hooked into a Mexican cartel as he was laundering garage money for Tony's family back in Mexico. After reading what happened at Homecoming, Hannah went to bed as her mother slept on the couch. Bryce is standing all alone on Navy Pier waiting if Jessica Davis would show up. A car arrives. Bryce looks to see if it was Jessica, but it wasn't. It was Zach who is in a knee brace after Bryce intentionally injured him at the game.

Bryce Walker: Zachy! Didn't expect to see you here. What's up, friend?

Zach Dempsey: Fuck You!

Bryce Walker: Or not friend. Walking pretty well there, actually. What happened to your knee?

Zach punches Bryce in the jaw as Bryce spits out blood.

Bryce Walker: What the fuck?

Zach Dempsey: I should fucking kill you.

Bryce Walker: Okay. Look, I deserved that one.

Zach Dempsey: You're going to hell.

Bryce Walker: Well, I'll see you there.

Zach begins to attack Bryce more, Bryce tries to fight back but misses as Zach grabs and brakes his right arm. Zach then trips down Bryce to the ground and continues to punch Bryce in the face over and over again as Bryce begs Zach to stop.

Bryce Walker: Please stop!

Zach Dempsey: You ruined my fucking life!

Bryce continues to spit out blood as Zach has stopped punching Bryce.

Zach Dempsey: Big Man! Scary fucking Bryce.

Bryce Walker: What the fuck?

Zach Dempsey: You took away my future tonight.

Bryce Walker: You took away mine.

Zach Dempsey: No. You did that yourself.

Bryce begins to roar in pain as Zach begins to leave.

Bryce Walker: Did you fuck her, Zach? Chlöe?

Zach stopped on his track when Bryce mentioned Chlöe.

Bryce Walker: Did you fuck her? How many times? Did she scream for you like she did for me?

Bryce begins to laugh after that saying that.

Zach Dempsey: Chlöe's my friend. Sorry you never had a friend in your life.

Bryce Walker: She didn't fuck you cause you're a pussy-ass bitch!

Zach began to stomp on Bryce's left knee breaking it as well as Bryce screams in pain.

Bryce Walker: FUCK! FUCK YOU, DEMPSEY! YOU FUCKING PUSSY-ASS BITCH! FUCK YOU!

Zach was beginning to walk away but he stops, turns around and goes up to Bryce and searches his pockets, grabs his phone and throws it into the ocean.

Bryce Walker: FUCK! YOU FUCKING PUSSY-ASS BITCH! FUCK YOU!

Zach Dempsey finally just limps away as he leaves Bryce Walker for dead. He gets in his Audi and drives to meet with Chlöe at Monet's. Zach arrive to Monet's but the café is closed as he gets out of his car.

Zach Dempsey: Hey.

Chlöe Rice: They're closed. You wanna go to Rosie's?

Zach Dempsey: Sorry. Yeah, it took longer than I thought to put on my... brace and everything.

Chlöe Rice: Does it hurt a lot?

Zach Dempsey: Yeah. Yeah, it kind of hurts an awful lot.

Chlöe Rice: Oh, Zachy.

Chlöe goes to give Zach a hug feeling sorry for him. Back at Navy Pier, Bryce tries to get up as he sees a car pull up and parks next to the pier and he hears footsteps, he turns around to see who it is.

Bryce Walker: What the fuck are you doing here?

It was Alex Standall.

Alex Standall: What happened to you?

Bryce Walker: Fucking Zach.

Alex Standall: Wow, he kinda beat the shit out of you.

Bryce Walker: Why are you here?

Jessica Davis comes walking in from behind Alex.

Jessica Davis: He's with me.

Bryce was happy to see that Jessica showed up after all.

Bryce Walker: Hey, Jess. You came.

Jessica Davis: Yep. So, what did you want to give me?

Bryce Walker: I made you a tape.

Jessica Davis: Is that some stupid fucking joke?

Bryce Walker: No. No, no, no, no, no. Hang on Hang on.

Bryce pulls out a cassette tape from the inside pocket from his Varsity jacket but drops it as he groans in pain while he picks it up.

Bryce Walker: Sorry, it's got... There's some blood on the case. Here, please take it. Take it.

Jessica goes up to Bryce and takes the tape.

Alex Standall: What's on it?

Bryce Walker: A confession. And an apology. It owns up to everything I did. You can play it for whoever you want. Or nobody. If you could maybe play it for Mrs. Baker & Hannah, though. They didn't want to talk to me.

Jessica Davis: And that came as a surprise to you?

Bryce Walker: I'm trying to set things right. I'm trying to be better, but this fucking world won't let me.

Jessica Davis: This world won't let you. What the fuck does that mean, Bryce?

Bryce Walker: Nobody believes I can change.

Jessica Davis: Clearly the fucking judge did.

Jessica & Alex turn their backs to Bryce as they begin to walk away as Bryce begins to beg for their help.

Bryce Walker: Wait, guys. Guys, wait. Wait, please. I can't walk. I can't even stand up. Can you help me get home? Or to a hospital?

Jessica Davis: Why not sleep under the stars and, you know, meditate on how hard it is to get the world to ley you change?

Bryce Walker: Jess, please.

Jessica & Alex begins to walk away as Bryce began begging to them again.

Bryce Walker: Alex. Alex! Guys it's the middle of fucking river in November. It's gonna be fucking freezing tonight and I'm wet, and I'm coughing blood.

Alex starting having 2nd thoughts about leaving Bryce.

Alex Standall: Jess.

Jessica Davis: If we help him, Zach goes to jail.

Alex Standall: If we leave him and he freezes to death, Zach definitely goes to jail.

Bryce Walker: For fuck's sake, you guys. Please! Please, I don't want to die out here. Alex! Alex, please. Come on, we were... we were friends.

Alex stood there for a second and starts to approach Bryce.

Alex Standall: We were never friends. Here.

Alex begins to help out Bryce by trying to pull him up as Bryce began to yell in pain, Alex puts Bryce's right arm over his left shoulder & neck, they try to walk but Bryce's left knee is too broken for him to even walk on 1 leg. Bryce begins to yell out in frustration as Alex tries to get him to stand still.

Bryce Walker: FUCKING ZACH! I'M GONNA FUCK UP HIS OTHER KNEE AND WRECK HIS FUCKING LIFE!

Alex Standall: You're not gonna do anything to Zach.

Bryce Walker: I'm gonna fucking destroy him!

Bryce then looks towards Jess and begins to think that she set him up as Jessica is now starting to get scared.

Bryce Walker: YOU! YOU SET ME UP!

Alex Standall: She did not set you up!

Bryce Walker: She fucking set me up!

Bryce just groans more in pain as Alex & Bryce have now locked on to each other's eyes

Alex Standall: You've hurt everyone I ever loved.

Alex begins to push Bryce into the ledge of the pier

Bryce Walker: Alex, what the fuck? No, no, no, no. Shit!

Alex pushes Bryce over the edge of the pier as Jessica looks on, shocked to what she just witness.

Jessica Davis: ALEX!

Jessica runs up to Alex as he can't believe what he just as they watch Bryce trying to swim with 1 arm.

Bryce Walker: Alex, fuck! Help! Help me! I can't... Help me! Help, I can't...

Bryce Walker went under water and never came back up. Jessica & Alex look at each other and can't believe what Alex just did. Alex Standall has murdered Bryce Walker. They both just get back into the car and they drive away. They both stayed quiet through out the whole drive as they arrive to Jessica's house.

Alex Standall: Hey, It's gonna be fine. No one knows. I love you.

Jessica Davis: You can't say that. You can't say that ever again. We have to stay apart.

Jessica gets out and enters her home as Alex drives home as well. The both of them now have to live with the fact that Alex killed Bryce and Jessica just watched. If they thought their whole world came crumbling down after Hannah's suicide's attempt, it just got worst.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

227K 3.5K 14
Cassidy (Cassie) Rose is known throughout the school as Hannah Baker's sidekick but what happens after Hannah decides to kill herself? What impact w...
51.5K 854 22
Emmalee Andrews was Hannah Baker's best friend. They went through just about everything together, until the night of Jessica Davis's party. When Emma...
263 9 20
Hannah Baker is about to end her own life. She has already recorded tapes explaining why she did it. Just when she about to take her own life, anothe...
2.9M 75.8K 200
gif imagines about characters from the netflix series '13 reasons why'. [ CHECK OUT BOOK TWO ]