The Queen of Night

De mehshanaya

I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King o... Mais

Disclaimer
The King and Queen
The Tainting of Innocence
The Coronation of King
The Dream of Queen
The Deal of Eight Nights
The Eighth Night
The Jasmine Flower Bracelet
The Claim of King
The Queen's Oath
The New Moon Night
The Fragments of Night
The Waxing Crescent Moon Night
The Waning Crescent Moon Night
The Opening of Chain
The Little Moment
The Taste of Intoxication
The Dangerous Demand
The Letter of Happiness
The Dangerous Step
The Witch of His
The Dream Come True
The Trap of the King
The Aphrodisiac Fragrance
The Unwanted Touch
The Strange Things
Awards
The Words Sharper than Knife
The Queen doesn't needs a King
The Raat Rani
The Queen in the Cage
The Queen can't step Outside
The Queen step out the Territory
The False Accusation
The Ring of Queen
The Wrong Decision
The Challenge of Queen
The Deal of Ten Days
The Right of the King
The Play with the Fire
The Coldness of Night
The Pain of Queen
The Last Task
The King let his Queen go
Author Note
Author's Note
Questions
The Queen came for Revenge
The Magic of Raat Rani
The First Move
The Wish of Queen
The Queen under Intoxication
The Queen never Losses
The Queen's Condition
The King's Care
The Queen's Stubbornness
The Waxing Gibbous Moon Night
The Frenemy
The Devious Move
The Full Moon
The Revenge of Queen
The Last Quarter Half Moon
The Amavas
The King of Underworld
The Clandestine Intensions
The Deadliest Lie
The Tit for Tat move of Queen
The Red Sky
The Deep Emotions
The Concealed Truth
The Undisguished Truth
The Blood Red Colour
The Promise of Queen
The Piercing Words
The Confession of Truth
The Justice Served
The Queen of Amogh

The Wrong Judgement

3.9K 353 126
De mehshanaya

¶ Chapter | Fifteen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I look at the mixture of blue, orange and yellow flame with wide terrified eyes, sweat dripping down my temple even at a chilled temperature.

My stomach flipped when he moves the flame close to my hand and I move my wrist desperately, twisting and turning in an attempt that somehow loose his grip, I bite down on my lip and pull with full force. He open his hand and my eyes widened when I feel myself going back.

" Ahh" I fell, I sat up with the support of my hands and saw his shoes, he move ahead coming towards me and I keep my head down and squeezed my eyes shut.

" Hope this won't happen again" his cold and dangerous voice terrified me to the core.

I nodded and he walk past me and I take a deep breath. I slide back and lean against the side of the couch. I feel safe hiding behind the side of the couch even though it doesn't provide any safety.

I pulled my knees to my chest and keep my head down, from the mirror which is in front of me in its reflection I can see him. He take off his black blazer and throw it on the floor then one by one unbuttoned his shirt and my breathing stopped.

No, no, no, please.

Please don't touch me.

Please.

I keep repeating that keeping my head on my knees with a little courage I look up and saw him laying on the bed on his stomach.

I waited for some time when I didn't hear any moment I slowly rise from my position and get up. He is not moving, I take slow steps towards the plate of food which is not very far but with each step ahead my heart beat fast I can hear my heartbeat.

I bend down still keeping my eyes on him making sure he didn't get up, I grip the plate and suddenly the sound of shuffling of sheets comes and I froze in my position my breathing also stopped too.

I sigh when he didn't wake up and I picked up the plate and went back to my position. I tore the piece of roti and pick some curry in it and eat it even though it turned cold but I'm so hungry that it doesn't matter.

I was eating so fastly that I got choke on it and coughed but my eyes widened when I realised what if he woke up and decided to make me sleep forever because I ruined his sleep.

I keep the pallu against my mouth and look for water which was on the table beside me. I hurriedly gulp down and sigh in relief he didn't wake up.

I keep the things aside and lean down against the couch. I don't have a place to sleep I can't go and sleep on the bed and he didn't like when I use his things.

The temperature of the room is very low and I start shivering. I wrapped the saree around myself and lean my head against the couch hoping sleep will bless me because that's the only time I forgot about this hell.

" Ahh"

I jerked awake and look here and there in fright. My breathing was harsh and I'm very terrified of that sudden scream.

I gulped down and shifted in my position trying to calm myself. I look at the Tv first because last time the scream come from the Tv but it was off.

Then?

" Aahhh "

I jumped on my place when I heard another scream with the sounds of sheets shuffling.

I gulped and with courage, I decided to peek from the side of the couch. I was right he is screaming while twisting and turning in bed.

Is he having a nightmare?

Rakshasho ko bhi dar lagta hai kya?

{ Does monsters got scared too?}

" No, don't" his voice were not clear but I can still make out the words.

" Aahhh" he again screamed, " please leave me."

I can't believe it he is begging in his sleep.

I place my hands on my ears and turned back to my position. Stop screaming. I squeezed my eyes and place my hands against my ears more tightly as his screams turned louder.

----

£ Morning

The whole night passed, mine in covering my ears and him in screaming. I look at the light which peeking through huge black curtains I can only see the texture of the black curtains getting light which means the sun came outside and there is no source of light in the room.

I get up and made my way toward the washroom. I look at the reflection of my red eyes which was due to lack of sleep. I turn on the tap and collected the water in my hands before sprinkling it on my face. I sprinkle two-three times.

After getting ready I come out of the washroom and remember my duties which he ordered me to do. I went towards the bar, picked up a glass and pour liquor in it and ice on top I place the glass on a plate and made my way towards him.

I stop in the middle when my heart starts beating so fast that I can hear it and my hands start shivering to make sounds come from the friction of glass and plate.

Stop it Jasmine if he gets up by noise he'll make you sleep forever.

This made me more scared.

Deep breaths, Jasmine, deep breaths if you do the things correct nothing will happen.

You're strong.

A memory comes to my mind I was little but not that, that I'll not understand anything.

" Ma," I asked Ma as I saw her standing in front of the room and go towards her.

" What happened?" I asked as I saw her hands shivering and sweat on her forehead. She is standing with tea in her hand.

" Kuch nahi tu ja yaha se" Ma scold me and I run away from there and hide behind a wall to look at her.

{ Nothing go from here}

I saw her getting in and it didn't take time when I heard the sound of glass breaking and heard the yelling of a man who is, unfortunately, my father, I heard the shouting of my Ma in pain and I didn't know when tears start flowing from my eyes.

I shook my head to get rid of the memory. That's why that's why you have to do this so he gets bored with you and threw you out of here.

I place my hand on the glass so it won't fall and took slow steps toward him. I reached towards the edge of the bed and stood there. I gaze at him, he is sleeping on his back at the edge of the bed the black sheets are half on the bed, half on the floor then I look at him. He is sleeping with his arms spread on either side and mouth slightly open.

Rakshas tum itne chain se kaise so sakte ho?

{ Monster, how can you sleep so peacefully?}

Don't you feel any shame, guilt or remorse? How can you sleep after snatching someone's peace, someone's dream, someone's life?

I was so busy cursing him in my mind that I didn't move my gaze away from him and he suddenly opens in his eyes glaring at me through his black eyes I immediately step back frightened.

He gets up slowly and my breathing turns fast in fear. He sat down on side of the bed his feet on the floor. His head is down, and he raises his hand and moves his two fingers in a calling gesture.

I bite my lip and took a step closer and forward the plate he take the glass and gulp down the liquor throwing his head back, adam's apple moved as he gulp down then he move the glass up and let the rest of liquid fall on his face.

Disgusting.

He then throw the glass away and I jumped at the sound of the shattering of glass. He moves his eyebrow keeping his eyes still closed and I'm not able to comprehend his gesture.

He is gesturing something or my gaze fell on the floor next to his feet where his flip-flop is.

Is he asking me to make him wear that?

" Don't you understand Bitch?" His sharp voice made me jerk in my place and I nodded my head and immediately swat down.

When again memory comes into my mind I was thirteen years old at that time.

I look as my father throw away the cup of tea because it was not hot enough but I saw my Ma standing beside him waiting for him to finish reading the paper and take the tea.

Ma squat down and collected the shattered pieces and went to the kitchen I feel immense anger seeing this and I also went behind her.

" Kyu Kar rahi go yeh sab jab unhe tumari kadar nahi hai," I asked angrily grabbing her hand and stopping her from pouring the tea into cup.

{ Why are you doing this? When he doesn't care for you?}

" Nahi beta aisa nahi kehte" she placed a hand on my head lovingly and take the cup outside.

{ Don't say such things}

In anger I come outside and look at the site where Ma is placing the slippers in front of my father, I clenched my fist in anger.

I thought I'll take her away from him and treat her like Queen but here I'm doing the same thing.

I place the flip flop in front of him and he wears them and wakes past me. I wipe the tear which escaped my eye.

----

£ Kitchen

I have to make roti perfect today. I was flipping the roti when one man entered the kitchen. He wasn't the one who instructed me about my work. He walks inside and I pretended to do work but my whole attention is on him. Even though the kitchen is very huge but the presence of one man is enough to make me feel suffocation.

I feel his presence behind me and I took a sharp breath closing my eyes.

" Sach me bohot sudar ho tum tabhi toh Boss ka dil tumhe aaya varna hume toh laga tha vo mard hi nahi hai" he chuckled and I feel more disgusted.

{ You're so beautiful that's why Boss fall for you or else everyone thought he is not a man}

Go.

Go from here.

I froze when I feel his disgusting hand on my bare back and my insides flip immediately I feel nausea.

He moves his hand to the side and grabs my waist.

" Malai" he moaned squeezing my waist I bite on my lip and tear started pouring from my eyes.

{ Butter}

" Mere hote hue tujhe koi hath toh kya najar utha ke bhi nahi dekh sakta," she said and hugged me.

{ Till I'm with you, no one can dare to look at you}

Champa. I desperately call her in my mind but she can't come and save me.

Mujhe kudh hi himmat dikhani padegi. I grip the chimta hard from which I'm flipping roti and turned and stick the hot chimta in his hand.

{ I have to show courage}

" Ahhh" He immediately backed off shaking his burnt hand.

He glares up at me and I wipe my tear from the back of my hand.

" Don't you dare touch me!" the heart is beating fast but my words come out powerful.

^^^^^^

£ Office

Amogh was sitting on the chair and Yug was standing in front of me.

" Boss the two persons who were caught are from another gang and your father tortured them enough but they aren't ready to open their mouths" Yug informed.

Amogh who was listening to him while biting his lower lip rolled his lower lip in his mouth before caging it between his sharp teeth. He gets up and buttons his black suit button and walks past Yug.

" Kill them," he said plainly, he knows how much his father loves to torture people so he decided to end their misery.

" Boss" a man runs inside while panting.

" Don't you love your life? How dare you entered without permission" Yug shouted at the man.

" I'm sorry but.." the man told everything to both of them and Amogh raises his eyebrow with interest.

^^^^^^

£ Hall

Jasmine
~~~~~

" Now you won't be spared" the man smirked at me and I turned my face away.

After I burnt his hand he lunches forward to grab me but before he can touch me the person who instructs me for work come and stop him saying now this matter will come in front of the King. So we are standing there along with more men around us in the hall waiting for the King.

The men shift to the side as he was coming with four-man walking behind him. He come and sat at the huge chair like a throne in front of us.

" What happened?" The man who is always beside him asked.

" Boss she" the man who tried to touch me pointed a finger towards me but before he can complete, he look up at him and under his gaze, he become nervous and stood silently.

The person who come between us stepped forward and told everything. There was silence for a few minutes and then he spoke.

" Rules are same, she hurt my man now she'll take the same punishment or apologize" he announced his judgement.

What a nice judgement! I smile bitterly.

Apologize? To him?

I look at my side and he grins at me showing his victory.

Never.

I didn't say anything and the chimpta from which I burnt him a man came with it. I gulped and forward my left hand and close my eyes.

I feel a sharp pain in my forearm and I squeezed my eyes. He removes it and opens my eyes there are two red lines on my forearm.

There are tears in my eyes I look up at him and found him staring at me.

________________________

So how was it?

Amogh gave punishment to her.

Wattpad alogoridhm is not good the stories who has views get more views and the stories which has less views struggle for more or maybe people gave more chance to that stories which already have more views or maybe people like to read mature content more, what do you think guys?

One request from all of you if you like the story please share it because it hurts when you put so much effort in it and it doesn't have views.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

333K 11.3K 33
||COMPLETED|| ||STAND ALONE BOOK|| ||NO SEQUEL|| - • Highest Rank : #37 in Romance on 21.05.2017. - "I want divorce." She said looking directly into...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
63.3K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...