Lost In A Mist Of Pain

By KhadijaDadu

This story is a work of fiction, it is inspired by many other stories and the life lessons we learn.... So ba... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Ch-1: Meet Me
Ch-2: Hardship
Ch-3: Punishment
Ch-4: Plan Execution
Ch-5: Shopping
Ch-6: Hidden Secret
Ch-7: Bond of Friendship
Ch-8: Night Fun
Ch-9: Is Love A Crime?
Ch-10: Meet The Brothers
Ch-11: Am I Daydreaming?
Ch-12: The Chamber Of Secrets
Ch-13: Event Loading....
Ch-14: It's showtime
Ch-15: Mission Successful
Ch-16: Bomb of Shocks
Ch-17: My Princess
Ch-18: Reunion or Heartbreak?
Ch-19: Facing Ourselves
Ch-21: Their care
Ch-22: Outburst
Ch-23 : New School
Ch- 24 : Enduring it
CH- 25 : Trusting you

Ch-20: New Beginning

78 7 2
By KhadijaDadu

Assalamualaikum

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter.

________________

After adeel and amaan left the room, dua stood up weakly, she stood infront of the mirror 🪞, she looked at her face, how dull, pale and cheerless it has became, all she could see was bandages 🩹 and marks all around.

She sighed, she fixed her hijab and made sure that it was perfectly settled on her head, she wanted to scream, to let out all the churned emotions inside her, she wanted a break to digest the u-turn in her life. She was extremely tired and sleep consumed her as soon as she fell on the bed.

After some time, amaan came to see dua and he felt relieved when he found her sleeping soundly, he switched off the lights and closed the window, he took out a duvet from the cupboard and settled it on dua, he sat beside her, adoring her bruised yet innocent face which resembled of their mother, he looked towards the door and found adeel standing, he came inside and felt good after seeing his sister calm and peaceful, then came zaroon....

Amaan [With a smile] - She looks so cute while sleeping.

Dua turned in sleep, clutching the duvet more tightly.

Zaroon - You will wake her up, come outside.

Both agreed and slowly came out closing the door without making any noise.

_______________

Morning 🌄🌅

Dua woke up at 6, although her body still wanted rest but she was not able to sleep, she was glad that after a long time she slept this much relaxed, without any nightmare.... she woke up by her will rather than from shouts of her chacha-chachi....

Suddenly something clicked in her mind and she touched her head, she muttered 'Alhamdulillah' that still she was in the hijab, she immediately retied her bun and tightened the hijab, she was still accepting the truth about her brothers and wasn't comfortable without hijab.

She got up and opened her bag, firstly she took out her best friend cum her diary and placed it in the drawer of the study table, she started looking at the room, in the beginning she didn't even realised that she has slept in such a luxurious room, it was decorated perfectly, a bed in the middle, a table on one side and makeup table on another side, one huge bathroom and also a huge closet but the best thing which she found was the window with a miniature seat and beside was a shelf filled with novels, she sat on that place and saw the flowers hanging, she could see the garden, never in her dreams she imagined her to see such a wonderful view.

She again sat near the window and started thinking about yerterday, the blunder which she created, she regretted crying and running infront of her brothers, she wanted to be strong, she didn't wanted her brothers to see her as a weak, a bruised, a sad girl, she didn't knew how will she face them, she wanted to run away, it is true that she is still not familiar with any of her brother and she is not able to trust them and moreover she is afraid of the twins especially after the yesterday's incident.

Suddenly her body started paining, she took out a painkiller 💊 and she was thankful to find a jug of water there, she quickly gulped it, she saw the time and it was 7 only, she didn't knew if everyone was awake or not, she didn't wanted to go out from the room so she decided to do her most favourite thing, to share her pain with her diary, she sat on the study table and took out the diary, she wrote.

"A girl walking on a road,
Finds no one except a toad,
The weather is harsh outside,
Who knows what is going in her mind,
Her heart is crushed in so many pieces,
That there are now no traces"

After some time a knock was heard.

Voice - Are you awake can I come in?

Dua got little startled, she immediately hid her diary and replied in a 'yes'

Amaan came inside wearing joggers and a hoodie, with a trolley of food.

Amaan - Actually I thought that it would be good to bring your breakfast in the room, right?

Dua - Uh... um... thanks.

Amaan - Thanks won't work, you will have to eat it infront of me, c'mon sit on the bed [amaan took out the foldable table and kept it on the bed infront of dua] here....

He spreaded jam on the bread 🍞 and placed in infront of dua and served her freshly cut fruits with hot tea ☕

Dua - Zazakallah for all this.

Amaan - Now eat fast and make sure that you complete all these.

Dua muttered 'Bismillah' and started eating the bread.

Shouts were heard 'amaan bhai', 'where are you?'

Amaan shouted 'here in the guest room'

'Guest room?' Oh so this is not my room, I felt a little sad... of course dua why would they give you such an expensive room, you don't deserve it.

Farhad barged inside, dua saw him and her heart started racing, she clutched her bedsheet, farhad saw her and his face stiffened, he gave a cold glare to her.

Farhad - What a bravery, you're still here, I thought you would have already ran away at night after creating a scene yesterday.

Amaan [little loudly] - Farhad.... behave.

Farhad - Anyways, I was here to tell you that adeel bhai wants to talk to you urgently.

Amaan [to dua] - You finsish this, I will be back in some time.

Amaan left but farhad was still standing there making dua feel uncomfortable, she was looking everywhere but towards him.

Farhad - Just because of adeel bhai, I am tolerating you but never try to interfere between us and just stay away from my eyesight.

With this he left.

I took a breath of relief, pheww.... he went, Allah.... why he has to be my brother? His hatred filled eyes were haunting me, I closed my eyes to forget all that. I focused on my breath.... think about good things dua... forget the past.... focus.... I opened my eyes and somehow I finsished my breakfast, I kept all the things in the tray and gathered courage and went out from the room to keep the trolley back in the kitchen.

As it was the ground floor, she somehow got the directions and entered in the kitchen, she was really astonished by the whole house cum palace cum fort cum mansion, the kitchen was also huge with very expensive furniture, she found a lady working who looked around the age of a grandmother.

The lady got excited after seeing dua.

Lady - Dua mam right?

Dua nodded a bit awkwardly.

Lady - I am Mrs. Alice, the head chef of this house and adeel sir told me about you, oh finally it's very good to see a girl after all the boys, if you have any work then come to me anytime and you can call me aunt alice just like the boys.

Dua - Thanks aunt alice.

The lady seemed very nice, she was very kind and also talkative and it really felt good to see a woman, atleast I am not the alone girl in this huge mansion.

Zaroon came there, he didn't noticed dua.

Zaroon - Where's my coffee... [smelling something] yummm.... the aroma of caffeine [he noticed dua] oh you are also here.

Alice - Your coffee ☕ is ready.... here take it.

Alice gave him the coffee and went outside completing her work.

Zaroon find that dua was acting a little weird.

Zaroon - You want to say something?

Dua - Actually... I... um... wanted to...

Zaroon [jokingly] - Say it freely, I won't kill you.

Dua [slowly] - I want to make a call.

Zaroon - May I ask you to whom?

Dua - Sara chachi

Zaroon - Ok [taking out his phone] here take this.

Dua took it saying thanks 😊

Zaroon - I am in the garden, when you're done, give me back.

Dua nodded and she went to her room/guest room.

Dua immediately dialed sara's number, she couldn't wait to talk to her, in mind she was constantly saying 'that chachi please recieve the phone, quick chachi'....

The call was answered.

Sara - Hello.... kon?

Dua - Assalamualaikum.... chachi it's  me dua.

Sara got happy and her voice boomed with cheerness.

Sara - W.salam dua baccha how are you, I was missing you so badly....

Dua - Alhamdulillah I am fine what about you....

Amaan was going from there and he stopped hearing dua's voice....

Dua - I was also missing you very very much.

Sarah - How is everything going there dua?

Ruhan/ayaan - Dua aapi, is it dua aapi...

Suddenly both of them snatched the phone📱 and started talking.

Ruhan and ayaan shouting together - Duaa aaapiiii.... how are you.... you promised to call yesterday but you didn't.... we missed you soooo much.... you know I was just thinking about you only.... today we even skipped the school.

Dua [overwhelmed] - Slowly slowly, stop shouting ruhan ayaan Alhamdulillah my ears work very well and wait-wait.... why did you miss the school?

Ayaan - Uh... um... actually.... because.... yeah, I wasn't feeling well.

Dua - Liar.... and what about you ruhan?

Ruhan - I was.... I was... yes continuously checking his temperature 🌡 so that he does not get fever.

Dua [smirking] - Double liar, don't forget to take the notes and complete your work.

Ayaan - Offo aapi you're still worried about the silly notes.

Dua smiled a little

A smile crept on amaan's lips, he felt very happy on seeing dua freely talking, he also felt a little jealous about her closeness between ruhan and ayaan but he also decided that one day dua will also talk like this with them too In-Sha-Allah.... he left from there...

Sara snatched the phone from both of them.

Sara - You both give it to me, I was talking.

Ruhan - Ammi it's not fair even I want to talk.

Sara - Not now go first let me talk.

Ruhan and ayaan went from there giving an angry 😠 look.

Dua - How are you all?

Sara [little upset] - Incomplete without you.

Dua - Don't say this chachi, I am already very sad 😞

Sara - How is adeel and everyone, how is their behaviour with you, I mean are you completely fine? Please don't lie to me.

Dua [trying to sound cheerful] - Yes Alhamdulillah everything is well settled and all brothers are very nice towards me.

Sarah - Alhamdulillah now I am at peace.

Dua - Umm... how is hadi and ahelin aapi?

Sarah [sadly] - They need time to accept the things, hadi haven't come out from bhai and bhabhie's room, he is not talking to anyone, neither eating anything.

Dua's heart broke 💔 after hearing this.

Sara - But you don't worry, he will be fine....

Dua - In-Sha-Allah

Voice [From sara's side] - Here is kheer for you khala (aunt)

Sara - Oh dear what was the need of this, Zazakallah

Dua [With gleaming eyes] - Is it asfa?

Sara - Yes she came just now with kheer.

Dua - Can I talk to her

Sara - Yes sure (giving the phone to asfa) it's dua, you both talk I am going to take the clothes from terrace.

Asfa took the phone and sara left.

Asfa [emotionally] - Assalamualaikum....

Dua felt elated after hearing her best friends voice.

Dua - Walaikumassalam...

Pause

Asfa [voice cracking] - How are you?

Till now dua has tried her best to not to break down, she has bottled up her emotions but at this moment she couldn't bear it, her eyes became wet, she knew that she couldn't lie with asfa.

Dua [with a heavy voice] - I'm good, how are you?

Asfa - Don't lie, I know you are not good, you know that you can share with me.

Dua didn't say anything, a tear slipped from her eye.

Asfa - You're crying?

Dua - How do you know?

Asfa - I can feel it.

Dua - You know yesterday.... that thing happened of which I was afraid of.... my worst nightmare came true.... my own brother hates me.... he doesn't even want to see my face.... he can't bear my presence around me..... this was the most haunting thing for me, I was a burden and I am still a burden on everyone around me, why can't I live a normal life and you know it pains so much remembering those haunted memories with chacha-chachi.

Asfa - Calm down dua, tell me everything clearly from the beginning.

Dua narrated yesterday's incident in brief.

Asfa - It's ok dua, take baby steps, don't jump suddenly, see everyone doesn't hate you, it's just the twins right? And moreover your other brothers love you very much right?

Dua nodded.

Asfa - And how is your hand and your back? Does your brothers know about it?

Dua - No I haven't told them yet.

Asfa - It's not good dua, you need medical assistance, till when will you hide all the things?

Dua - I can't asfa, still we haven't sorted out all the things between us and I don't want them to feel pity for me, I don't want to be a poor girl who gets everyone's sympathy and it has started to heal, don't worry about it and moreover whenever any of them are around me, I feel very much nervous to be honest I am afraid of them.

Asfa - You don't need to feel afraid of them, they are your brothers, those people for which you cried at night, for whom you yearned each day and Alhamdulillah today they are with you, they also need some time to digest all these things, you need to be strong dua, try to forget your past, don't let the past things ruin your future, Allah has given you another chance to live a new life with those people who love you so much, talk with them, be free with them just like you are with ruhan, ayaan and hadi, share your pain with them, try to co-operate with them, show them your cheerful side and fill their lives with colours and I am 100% sure that my dua is such a sweet girl that she will convert this hate into love, now there should be no more tears, you need to live a happy life, and yeah do make new friends so that you will not feel lonely, try to live a normal life.

Dua [wiping her tears] - I just don't know what to say.... you are such an amazing person.... whenever I talk with you, I feel so light and good talking to you is like a therapy, you are really my unpaid therapist, I am so much thankful to Allah for having you in my life, thanks a lot asfa, I will try my best to follow your instructions, I don't know what would I have done without you....

Suddenly dua heard a knock, the door was already open, zaroon was standing there, dua quickly wiped her tears.

Dua - Ok asfa I will call you later, Allahafiz.

Dua finished the call and went near zaroon who was watching her intensely.

Dua - I am sorry, did I took much time?

Zaroon - No no it's ok.

Zaroon took the phone but still he was standing there, dua eyed him asking 'what happened?'

Zaroon - Did you cry?

Dua got startled and she moved her head in a 'no' without making any eye contact.

Zaroon - Please don't cry, it.... hurts.... to see you like that.

With this he left, dua was surprised by his this statement, she didn't expected zaroon to express concern for her and dua felt contended.....

_________________________________________

Keep saying Alhamdulillah....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
77.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
21.8K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
29.2K 534 35
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...