The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Just you and me
Surprise
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Memories

1.1K 58 8
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

We stayed in each other's embrace feeling the comforting warmth of each other and enjoying the beautiful view. This was the best of all the surprises that I have ever got. This was what I could called a perfect natural set up for a romantic night.

The air surrounding us started to get cold and we knew that it was time to leave the place. "Pete, let's get going, the temperature is falling and soon it will turn cold." Ae said while pulling away from me. He leaned closer and pecked my lips before holding me close and walking out of the water.

We quickly wore the clothes and began to walk back in the direction of the house. I started to feel cold and began to shiver while walking. Even though the clothes were dry, I was still wet from the water.

Ae stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me. "Are you alright?" he inquired. "J-just co-cold." I tried to reply but I was shaking like a leaf. He came closer and then picked me up in bridal style. His body felt warm and I leaned closer wrapping my arms around his neck while he began to walk back home.

I can see some grey patches in the sky and immediately knew that it was getting clouded again. Seems like it's gonna rain. Now, Ae was holding me as well as the torch while walking. With each step, I can see the place fade away and soon it got hidden behind the trees. May be someday we can plan to come here so that I can enjoy some more.

We finally arrived at the villa and Ae walked straight inside the house. He made his way to the bedroom while holding me close to his chest. Once we were inside, he placed me on the soft mattress and hurried to cover me with the duvet. He began to rub my hands trying to make me feel warm but I was shivering more and more.

Ae was getting restless even though I assured him that I will be fine. I can see the concern and worries in his eyes as he looked at me. After sometime, he moved to get up and then began to undress me. I was still feeling cold and couldn't protest so he had no issue while trying to remove all the clothes. The next moment, he began to get rid of his own clothes and then slipped into the bed. He pulled me closer wrapping his arms around me and making sure to cover me completely with the duvet.

The heat radiating through his body slowly began to warm me up. I pressed myself against him trying to fit perfectly into his embrace. "I am sorry. I should have been careful.... I should have brought towel with us. I didn't know it will turn out this cold." He began to apologize. I can hear the guilt in his tone.

"Ae... It's not your fault... You didn't know that it will turn out like this. But I am happy. I have never been to such a beautiful place ever. Thank you so much Ae..." I said. I wanted him to know that I loved the surprise and was more than happy to have visited the place.

"Pete.... Do you even realize how scared I was? I should have thought carefully. But it's the first time that I have ever gone out with someone so fragile. We all have trained in harsh conditions so we usually don't have much effect but I should have known, your body is not used to this change in temperature. I'll try to be careful from now on." Ae said.

"Ae.... Please don't blame yourself khrab!! You were just trying to make me happy. It is not your fault that things turned out like this. If I haven't felt cold, this would have been the best memory you ever had. Please don't think negative. I am happy to be close to you. I know I am not trained to extremes but it's not your fault." I tried to convince.

I knew that he will be blaming himself for the condition and wanted to ease out the fear that was slowly building inside him. "Pete... I am scared... I never had these feelings before but since I have confessed to you, there is this lingering fear that scares the hell out of me. I won't be able to live if something happens to you. The thought itself is so hurtful that it makes me cry. I never felt like this, not for anyone but now, I feel it. That constant fear that someone might hurt the most precious person in my life." Ae spoke, pouring out his heart.

This was the main reason why they had banned the relationships in underworld, why they didn't want to have family, why everyone tried to avoid falling in love. It was this fear that someday, your enemy might take away something that means the world for you. The fear that your closed one might have to pay for your deeds. It was now slowly crawling inside Ae. The face that was always firm was now turning soft. The person who showed no mercy was now feeling scared.

"Ae....You should stop worrying khrab. I am totally fine now. Besides, what will happen to me when you are always there beside me to protect me?" I tried to pacify him. I placed my hand on his cheek pulling all his attention towards me.

"You make me feel the emotions that I have never felt before. I am now a useless love sick fool who wants to be with you all time no matter what. You have spoiled me." he complained. I giggled at his words while hitting his chest playfully.

"You look cute while laughing. Always keep smiling like this." He said and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "Well, since today's day has officially ended, we can go to sleep. Tomorrow, I am having some plans. I am sure you will like them." Ae said.

I smiled at him and snuggled into his chest closing my eyes and listening to his heart beat. He squeezed me against him while letting out a deep sigh. This was the perfect feeling of being a couple. Do nothing but still be happy just because we are close to each other.

After sometime, everything was quiet except for the little sound coming from outside as it began to rain again. There were other sounds too of cricket, frog etc that were mixed with the sound of the rain. This felt like being at home.

Suddenly, my mind got wandered to my childhood memories. I remembered returning home from school when it would be raining heavily, I would take my time playing with water all the way back home. When I would arrive, my granny would serve me hot food and that was the best part of a day with heavy rain. In the evening, I would be sitting in balcony and looking outside only to see the smoke coming out form chimney as people would be busy cooking dinner. The steam coming out from the mountain tops after heavy rain and the way it would just look like it was merging with the clouds was just amazing. The lush green trees swaying freely with the winds and the drops of water on the leaves that would fall randomly making the sweet pitter patter sound were always the best melody. All these memories moistened my eyes and made my heart heavy. I miss my parents and my granny.

I didn't realize that I was crying till Ae moved a bit and then slowly pulled away. He placed his fingers below my chin and made me look up. I can see his face turned to worried ones the moment he looked at my tear stained face.

"What happened? Are you hurt?? Is it paining somewhere? Should we go to doctor?" he began to bombard me with questions. I shook my head in denial assuring him that I was fine. "Do you want something? Are you hungry?? Let me cook something for you." He said while moving to climb out of the bed. I held his wrist stopping him from leaving.

He was worried and scared at the same moment. I tried to smile but it too came out to be crooked. "What happened baby? Please tell me. I can't read your mind." He said. I took in a deep breath and tried to compose myself.

"I just happened to miss my parents and granny. I was so happy that it reminded me of my childhood days. Being with you made me feel at home and this feeling took me back to the time when I was small. I remember each and every beautiful memory of my childhood. Though we were not rich, I still enjoyed my childhood to the fullest. My granny always made me feel happy. I was so overwhelmed with the love you have been showering me with, that I remembered my parents. After my granny passed away, I had struggled a lot to survive and now that you are there besides me, I feel that it was worth all the pain." I said.

I can see his features getting relaxed after listening to what I had to say. "My childhood was a tough ones. My parents were thought to have been killed in a car accident, but in reality, they were shot dead by the rival gang. My parents were returning home from party, they were accompanied by Can's parents."

"The rival gang had already plotted the murder so they stayed hidden waiting for my parent's car to arrive. Just when they saw the vehicle approaching, they began to fire. It was considered that my father must have been hit with bullet and he lost the control over the steering wheel. Their car got crashed into the valley and soon caught fire."

"The next day what was left to us were the ashes of our parents. The other gang used their influence to shut the case off as a accident preventing themselves from getting into trouble. We knew who was the one behind our parent's death so we began to work hard. It was hard to survive since we were just kids but we managed. While studying, we began to smuggle things. Slowly slowly, we formed a gang as some other needy poor boys joined us."

"Then one day, we were attacked by some seniors and that time we realized that it was important to have a physical strength along with intelligence. Then began our physical training to become more stronger. As the years progressed we took down each and every small gang operating in the area coming out to be the most powerful ones. People began to fear us and that was the perfect opportunity to take back what was mine."

"We planned and attacked the people who were responsible for our parent's death. They were unprepared and the attack was totally unexpected. Even before they could react, we had finished them all, carving my name in the book of history of the underworld, to be called as the most dangerous person. For me emotions didn't mattered any longer, all I wanted was power."

"There was no turning back after that. I took up my family's business and then it was just me and just me....." Ae narrated. He too had suffered just like me. At least I had granny beside me but he didn't have anyone beside his cousin brother – Can. No wonder that they are so attached to each other.

"Do you miss your parents?" I asked. "Yes... Everyday... It's just that I cannot show it on my face. I don't want others to see my weaknesses. Besides, it's just you who makes me feel comfortable to open up myself." Ae spoke. It was evident that he was being really soft with me. His emotions were always extreme.

"Now, let's go to sleep. It's getting late and also, I have another surprise for you tomorrow. Besides you are tired too." He said. "Good night khrab Ae..." I said while smiling at him. He mirrored my expression and greeted me good night and soon we were fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 232 8
Pete ! Vegas cried holding the lifeless body of Pete....tears roll down his eyes Pete ! Vegas called again ... But there was no response... Vegas ruf...
18.3K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
38.2K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...