๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐˜ - louis partrid...

By -garfieldlover

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽž- ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ "๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—๐–พ... More

intro
1- impressions
1- impressions [ii]
2- skate
3- help
4- suprised
4- suprised [ii]
5- trustworthy
5- trustworthy [ii]
6- priceless
7- live
8- thoughts
9- mob
10- first
11- beautiful
11- beautiful [ii]
12- monster
13- instagram
14- ever since we met
15- handsome
16- friend
17- waves
18- touchรฉ
19- emotions
20- you can imagine
21- north face
22- unconditionally
23- oh no
24- anna
25- ethereal
26- pangs
27- amore
28- glass
29- still
30- marks
31- reason
32- homesick
33- clingy
34- cloud 9
35- rambling
36- so much more
37- someone
38- youtube
39- aftereffects of love, it hurts
40- only a matter of time
41- love
42- deja vu
43- symphony
44- rose
45- cigarette
46- forever
47- damage
dating louis partridge would include
48- unnecessary doubt
49- simp
50- sour
50- sour [ii]
51- sleep
52- pretty
53- bfb
54- instagram [ii]
55- reckless
56- comfort
57- get up
58- cheeky
59- bittersweet
59- bittersweet [ii]
60- reunite
61- special
62- cocky
64- red lips
65- night sky
66- pink & red
67- comfort

63- sid and nance

1.2K 17 8
By -garfieldlover

SID AND NANCE

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐒 were an english punk band that began in 1975; they were one of the most influential british bands in history. the band consisted of lead singer johnny rotten (johnny lydon), bassist sid vicious (john ritchie), guitarist steve jones, and drummer paul cook.

seeing as they started one of the most uncanny yet magnificent fashion choices (70s punk), you jumped for joy when you saw that director danny boyle was searching for his perfect crew of actors to play as people from this movement.

after spending hours researching the sex pistols, you were prepared for your audition for the role of nancy spungen, the girlfriend of sid vicious. the casting directors put careful consideration into what character you would fit best at, and seeing that you and louis—your best friend—already knew each other (and he was a major consideration for the role of sid) they thought it was perfect.

filming this show was one of the best times of your life, and you were incredibly happy that the world would be able to see the true story of the sex pistols.

now, you were sitting in a bright room getting your hair and makeup done for one of the first interviews on your press tour. louis was sat next to you, drumming his fingers along his legs and watching james—his hair stylist—style his hair.

he had been talking to you a few months ago, explaining that since he grew his hair out for the role he is tempted to get a haircut similar to a mullet. you immediately rose your eyebrows, worried that he would ruin his hair—one of the many things going for him.

after he showed you a couple of photos, you stared at his hair with a smile growing on your face. he decided he would do it and neither him nor you hated the decision. you thought he looked fantastic, it sat atop his head beautifully and it definitely was not the nasty, stereotypical mullet.

"i'm nervous and excited." he breathed out, turning to you for a moment. "same, but it'll be fine." you reply, making eye contact with him in the mirror.

"i feel... nervcited." he grinned at the word he created as you chuckled at his silly behavior. "you're an idiot." you say with a smile widening on your face.

"you're a.. turd." he replies defeated, not being able to think of a come back. with a chuckle, you wave him off as your own hair stylist finished your hair. they set it in beautiful curls that cascaded down your back beautifully.

your makeup artist, david, created a short wing of eyeliner across your eyes and lined your lips with a dark mauve, finishing with some lipstick and gloss.

you felt beautiful, and one other person in the room sat next to you was admiring your finished look with a smile on his face. can you guess who it is?

you turned, noticing his stare and smiled, "you look nice." you blurted, accidentally speaking your thoughts as you stared at his freshly styled hair.

"thanks, so do you." he replied, standing up to get his outfit ready. you followed suit, getting up and walking to your outfit for today.

after pulling on a plaid midi skirt, a matching top, some white lettuce-trim socks, and your doc marten mary jane's you walked out to see anson, louis, and toby huddled together talking amongst one another.

as you stepped out quietly, placing your hands on anson and louis's back you grinned, "whatcha whisperin about?"

the three boys separated quickly, two of them scratching the back of their necks awkwardly. "uh.. your mom." anson replied, smiling mischievously at his excuse.

"hey, let's keep the moms out of this... cause i just got off yours." you winked, causing louis to begin laughing. he leaned forward, clutching his stomach, "god, you should've seen your face." he points at anson, recovering from his laughing fit.

"i don't know how to respond to that." he mumbles as toby covered his mouth, attempting to stop himself from laughing out loud.

"hey guys, you're on in 5." a lady walks up smiling politely with a pair of glasses in her hand. the four of you nod, all turning towards the stage you would be interviewed on.

louis placed his hand on the small of your back, leading you in that direction. the simple moment sent a warm feeling to your stomach, startling you for a moment.

it was strange to see your relationship grow, but after being chosen as his love interest you had begun to fall for him. there were several kissing scenes in the show and most of them were you and louis.

playing sid and nancy and having to express their relationship in front of a camera revealed dozens of strange feelings for you, especially because of the way your heart seemed to flip every time you kissed louis (strictly for the show... right?).

now you were stuck deciding whether the confusion of emotion is simply a deep sense of care for your best friend or the surrender of your heart to another person. you were leaning toward the latter due to louis constantly occupying your thoughts.

when you reached the makeshift stage, four tall chairs were on one side with one more on the opposite. you sat in between anson and louis, situating yourself and fixing your skirt to prepare for the interview.

louis rose his eyebrows up and down at you teasingly and you grinned scrunching your nose. his heart seemed to flutter at your smile, loving that he could get that reaction out of you. he simply adored you, and couldn't imagine his life without you.

the both of you were incredibly grateful for the roles you landed because of both the acting experience and the maturity of your relationship. his mind kept debating whether or not he should ask you out; afraid of being rejected or ridiculed (even though in the back of his mind he believed you loved him back).

and that was exactly what he was talking to toby and anson about in a hushed voice.

the interview began shortly after the four of you joked about, talking of random items you saw that day. a lady walked in with a smile waving to all of you, "hi, i'm nicole, the interviewer."

you all mirror her smile, starting up small talk to get comfortable with her before the cameras turn on.

she starts her intro, introducing herself and what she's going to be doing, and finally welcoming the four of you to the show.

"first of all, how excited were you when you got word that danny was making a show about the sex pistols?" she questions, fixing her posture.

anson decides to speak first, seeing as he plays johnny, "i was incredibly excited, i've been a fan since i was in secondary school, so when i saw there was an audition i knew i couldn't say no."

you all nod along and you decide to speak in the midst of the silence, "yeah, i remember seeing the casting call and i swear i could have fainted. i ran over to louis's screaming and yelling." you cut yourself off, laughing at the memory.

louis laughs along with you, remembering your excited face. "indeed she did, we both knew we had to shoot our shots, and look where we are now." he turned and grinned at you, thinking of all the possibilities you've had together.

it seemed like a miracle that you were chosen; especially alongside your best friend. you have met so many important people and it seemed like this was the kickstart of your career in entertainment.

"that's awesome, i know that you guys had to brush up on some accents for this show. how difficult was that?" she asks, referring to the old english accents you had to learn.

"it was incredibly difficult," you begin with a small smile, "thankfully dan gave us three months to do everything. i think i had such a hard time because i had to change the "british" accent i thought i knew into something completely different." you finish, nodding with your answer.

she nods and louis continues your point, "yeah, i had a bit of trouble with it to be honest. and it was my first time doing an accent and like everyone was sort of getting theirs really well. like anson.. had his amazingly and it sort of got us into gear. so i had to step up to the plate a little bit." he chuckles as anson hits him with his elbow gently.

"it did take me a while but once it happened it kind of unlocked everything for me." he finishes as he smiles at nicole who nodded along.

"okay.. this one's for y/n and louis specifically," nicole begins glancing between the two of you, "was it weird being best friends and playing as a couple?"

you immediately grin turning to louis as if waiting for this question, "um.. i don't think i found it very uncomfortable, it was sort of comforting to know the person and i mean, the kisses weren't bad either."

your face flushes red at what you had just admitted, especially on the internet. louis turned with a grin while anson and toby both widened their eyes.

"is that so?" louis teases, hitting the side of your foot with his own. "yeah i agree, it was nice to know the person you had to act with and yeah, you're not a bad kisser." he grins at the girl, and turns back to nicole.

"it seems like the two of you have some tension, would you ever consider dating? or are you already dating?" she asks with a chuckle as louis turns to you, his tongue poking his cheek as he grins.

his mind was racing; wheels were in his head turning quickly like cogs. he couldn't tell whether or not he should say something about his feelings in front of every one, but the topic is out so why not?

as he grinned, he decided to do it based off the fact that you had brought up the kissing first, meaning that there has to be some sort of attraction. his heart beat accelerated as he turned to you, tongue poking his cheek in both nerves and excitement.

"i mean, i wouldn't mind going out." he declares as your eyes widen at him. his grin widens as you smile with pink cheeks, "are you asking me out in front of the internet?"

"i suppose i am." he responded smoothly, hoping that you wouldn't just say yes because it's in public. he noticed your pink cheeks, signaling that you were flustered.

he hoped that it was because you had been called out for your crush and love for louis. every time you were around each other you felt a sense of euphoria; a form of exhilaration and passion that not many have seen in their lives.

he was completely smitten for you (and you for him), so it wasn't a surprise that after hearing a few words—"well i would love to go out with you"—the rest of the interview was filled with stolen glances, wide smiles, and hidden touches.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

sar speaks !

i think this one is incredibly cute tbh. hope u enjoy AND don't mind the random updates for early chapters lmao, im rewriting some of them because the writing is god awful.
LOVE U AND THANK U FOR READING !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 745 19
โ› ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š โœ louis partridge x reader imagines the most cringiest imagines ever -bttrcups 2022 reqs are still open!
133K 3.7K 60
"๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐‘œ...
35.9K 1.2K 32
โ‰ก;- ๊’ฐ ยฐlouis partridge! ๊’ฑ หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™œ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ! ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
73.8K 1K 101
The tittle say it all ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‰ I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Btw all the picture in t...