Lil Papi | itzzzstoryzzz

Galing kay itzzzstoryzzz

Ka-sai moves to a new school, and falls for the big man on campus, Azari. Little did he know having the title... Higit pa

แด…ษชsแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ แด˜แด›.๐Ÿท
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ แด˜แด›.๐Ÿธ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿน
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿบ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿป
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿผ
ส€แด‡แด€แด… สœแด‡แด€แดœx
ส€แด‡แด€แด… สœแด‡แด€แดœx. 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฝ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿพ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฟ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
โ™กแด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษดโ™ก
แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s (แดสŸแด…)
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
โ™กแด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษดโ™ก
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
ส€แด‡แด€แด… สœแด‡แด€แดœx. 3
โ™กแด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษดโ™ก
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษชษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s (แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡แด…)
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ

1.8K 52 18
Galing kay itzzzstoryzzz

Ka'Sai POV

I walked up my driveway thinking about all of the newly discovered information. I mean damn I'm not dumb so I have conformation to a few of the suspicions I had about him. The fact that he killed someone or people never even crossed my mind really.

I put my key in the door and turned it and as soon as I did I heard his car drive off behind me. I meant what I said; I can fuck with him from a distance. Yeah I mean what I said.

I pushed open the door to a lively house. My mother cooking, my sister standing there helping her, and my father on the couch watching a football game with an unknown man. Who is this nigga?

"Pretty boy's back in the building." I closed and locked the door behind me smiling at my sister Ka'Miyah's acknowledgement to me. I walked up and gave her a hug. Her embrace slightly eased my mind.

"Right on time too I was just finna call you, you been out all day boy." My father called from the couch. I turned to face him not paying his comment much mind as my attention was still on the man seated next to him. Ka'Miyah must have sensed my unease as I continued to side eye the man.
Everybody seemed to be comfortable around him so I eased up a bit but truthfully it was getting late and I just wanted to shower and sleep.

She walked me closer to the man as he sat up on the couch. "Ka'Sai this is Samir, Mir this is my little brother Ka'Sai. Sai, Mir is my-"

"Boyfriend." He finished for her as he held out his hand for me to shake as he smiled. Last time i checked my sister could finish her own sentences but whatever. Even though him basically speaking for her rubbed me the wrong way I gave him a handshake and a hello.

I walked over to the kitchen standing next to my mom as she stirred a pot.

"This smells good ma." I said as I gave her a side hug. "I'm finna shower can you get me when the food's ready?". She nodded her head and kissed my cheek.

I walked out of the kitchen and started up the stairs going into the bedroom shutting the door behind me until I heard a knock shortly after. "Come in." I called out rummaging through my drawer finding clothes to change into after my shower.

"Okayyy so what are we thinking?" Ka'Miyah said walking in fully and shutting the door behind her.

"About that food? Yeah mama throwing down."

"Boy I'm not talking about that damn food, what do you think about Samir? Cute rigghttt." I looked at her and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeah he's cute or whatever. You meet him at school?" I said plugging my charger into my now dead phone and laying it on my night stand.

"In my psych class, he asked me for some notes one day and then we kinda hit it off."

"And he's already meeting mama and daddy?" I raised my eyebrow at her slightly and silence fell.

"Boy bye; we've been here all day since we were in the city but you were gone. Where were you anyway?" She questioned.

She shifted focus because my question was not answered before another was brought up. "Out with my friend. You seen Joselines Cabiret ?" Two can play this game.

"Yeah her ass- who's are those?" My head snapped to the pile of Azari's old clothes that lay still by my bathroom door. Fuck.

"Mine..." I said plainly not even believe my own lie. She walked over to the clothes and I felt my face start to heat up.

"KayKay these big ass sweatpants are not yourssss." She began to cheese as she picked up Zee's gray Nike sweats. "Oh my god so she was for real? What's his name. Now?" She dropped the clothes and walked over sitting next to me on my bed.

My body stiffened a bit. "Who was for real?" I asked nervously and got the answer I didn't want to hear.

"When I first got here earlier your mama was telling me she knew you had a boy in her house. I was trying to convince her otherwise cause really I didn't think you would be that bold." She playfully pushed me.

I purposefully fell back into the pillows sighing. Of course they know. Oh shit does my father know he was literally talking to me while Zee was wrecking my guts.

"Did she tell Dad?" I asked nervously.

"I told her not to cause she doesn't have solid proof, and she told me not to tell you because she might say something to you about it. So show me him now."

I relaxed a little. I don't even know how to feel about Azari right now I'm not showing her anything. So many thoughts swirled through my head and the ones I focused on were getting into the shower and eating whatever my mother was downstairs cooking.

"He goes by Zee. You can see him later I don't know how I feel about him right now. I'm getting in the shower." I stood up grabbing the clothes I had laid out.

"Boy you risking an ass beating for unknown feelings?" She questioned beginning to walk out the door.

I stared at her blankly and began to glare, then softened my expression. She knew where I was going and I didn't even have to speak. She slowly nodded her head and shut the door behind her walking down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom starting the shower water making sure it was warm. Very warm. As steam began to fill the room I stepped in letting the water rush over my body.

I let my thoughts run through my head before I began to wash up.

I wondered if Azari would actually call me? I like him, he's comforting to me which is surprising given what type of person he is. What type of person is he? Realistically thinking about it Zee has never done anything to hurt or disrespect me. He treats me like a prince when I'm with him actually. He even tried to open the car door for me earlier and I didn't let him.

I exhaled and finally rinsed off standing in the water for a little longer before getting out.

He was also honest, he could have lied about everything he told me. I slipped on my boxers and then my shorts. Oh yeah we have company, I remembered grabbing the wife beater off of my bed and slipping it on.

I continued to think about my current situation but as I walked out the bathroom my foot hit the pile of Zee's clothes that still sat by the door. I picked them up and began to put them in the hamper with the clothes I had just taken off from my shower, but not before smelling his white tee shirt that was left in my hand.

It was faint but it still smelled like him. This took me back to that morning. The morning after we had sex. The morning where I was wrapped in his arms tracing over his tattoos as I watched him sleep. "You know I got you K." The words he said to me just before I got out the car earlier echoed in my head.

"KB !" My father called from the bottom of the stairs snapping me out of my thoughts.

Slipping on my slides and hopping in front of the mirror to make sure I looked okay before stepping out and walked out making my way to the dinner table.

As I saw everyone seated at the dinner table I couldn't help but feel a little nervous at the fact my parents or at least my mom knew that I snuck Zee over. But according to my sister she wouldn't say anything, so let's hope she stayed solid in that decision.

"Ooouuu this looks good ma." I smiled sitting down in my seat between Ka'Miyah and my father. She was definitely showing out for Samir a little, but I get to eat good either way.

"Thank you baby." She replied.

Everyone else in the table indulged in conversation except me and Samir. Me because I was tired and was too fucked on this good ass food. However Samir kind of just ate and looked around, only adding onto to random bits of topics here and there.

"You hear me KB?" My father asked snapping out of thoughts. I looked up from my plate with everyone's eyes on me.

"Have you thought more about college? You got two psych majors here." He motioned his fork towards Ka'Miyah and Samir. "Maybe you could go up to school with Miyah and sit in on a class."

Ka'Miyah was going Texas Southern University and wanting to be a child psychologist so sitting in on a class there would be a great opportunity but I'd probably want to go to college for photography or maybe say fuck it and model or something.

"Yeah I'd do that. When?" He shrugged motioning towards Ka'Miyah.

"Whenever you'd want to. We can probably hit or a party or two too." She cheesed.

"Alright now." My mother called and we both chuckled.

After dinner Ka'Miyah left to drop Samir off at brothers house apparently and would coke back when she was done to spend the night so she could go back to campus later tomorrow. I helped my mom straighten up a bit after to dinner to try and get back on her "good side" or whatever and my father went upstairs to get ready for bed.

"Where were you all day your sister was here and you didn't come home til I was damn near done with dinner."

"I went to the movies and the mall with a friend." I hated lying to her for no reason but I couldn't tell her that the gang banger boy i fuck with dropped me off with his big homies niece while he went off to do whatever. So I guess that is reason enough.

I mean chilling at the warehouse was cool it was just a big floor with a lot of different office rooms, couches, a game room and a kitchen so not like I was sitting in a bando. Plus me and Isis got food and watched TV so it was fine for the most part to me.

She stayed silent placing plates in the dishwasher.

"I'm sorry you could've said something when you texted me though, I would've come home. Miyah's only like forty minutes away she comes home all the time."

She exhaled realizing I had a point. "Mmhmm, so what you think of that boy?" She said changing her demeanor to a more friendly and gossiping tone.

Me and my mom dished about Ka'Miyah and Samir for about fifteen minutes while I finished helping her clean up. When we were done she sat on the couch watching real housewives I guess waiting for Ka'Miyah to come back and I grabbed a bottle of water and returned back to my room after saying goodnight and I love you.

I walked in my room flicking on my lights and patting my pockets to check the time on my phone when I realized it was still charging by my bed this whole time.

I picked it up checking the time it was 10:45. Sitting at the edge of my bed I scrolled through the notifications I missed over the last couple hours. Instagram, Snapchat, FashionNova sale, Instagram, Missed Call from ZeeBaby.

Even though it's not like I purposefully didn't answer I felt a little bad for missing his call, especially since I told him to call me. I do actually want to talk to him because I wanted to continue our relationship or situationship.

I got myself comfortable before finally laying down and clicking on Zee's contact. The phone started to ring. I hope he answers, it is kind of late. I almost gave up
right before I heard his voice come through the phone.

"Hello ?"

"H-Hey Zee." I responded back to him.

"Wassup ba- I mean 'Sai. Wassup witchu ?" He sounded half awake at first but more animated with every word.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry."

"Nah you good me and Aidden watching a movie. Well nah he sleep now, you good?" His deep voice echoed through the phone.

"Aww that's cute, and yeah I'm good. I missed your call earlier cause I was downstairs eating."

"Mmm had a nigga thinking you was dodging me." He seemed more cheery now.

I chuckled a bit. "Nah I wouldn't be dodging you, you my Zee baby."

He chuckled back. "You my baby too, have you been thinking bout what I said earlier? I feel like we don't know each other enough yet too be real, but I don't want that to get in the way we in too deep already.." He trailed off like he wanted to say more but didn't.

"True.....tell me about you then. Like how you get into the street shit in the first place?" I heard him inhale then exhale slowly, not in annoyance but like he was preparing himself.

"I gotta tell you everything to tell you that, and I wanna be face to face. Can I take you out tomorrow?"

"Sure Zee. Out where ?" I asked the line fell silent shortly but only because he decided to FaceTime me. I answered of course.

As the call connected he smiled when he noticed my face.

"Out to eat or some baby. Or whatever you wanna do. I just wanna enjoy your company shawty."

This is why I liked Zee he really made me feel less alone, or just more important in general. I really have grown to to like him over the couple months that we've known each other.

"I've been craving chicken and waffles." I mentioned as my eyes scanned over his chest tattoo through the phone as he moved around.

He chuckled. "I know somewhere, aint that shit called brunch? We can go to brunch." He nodded and smiled.

"Okay." I said cheerfully. "We got the whole day or you gone be.....busy?" My mind went back to the details we had gone over earlier today.

"Of course imma be busy-."

My expression dropped a bit and our eyes met through the screen.

"With you." He followed up not breaking the glance. "You can get my whole day if you want it lil papi."

"For real?" Was all I said feeling my face heat up a bit.

"Swear baby." He responded adjusting himself in his covers getting more comfortable.

I did the same and we continued to talk about whatever came across our minds for the next couple hours until the conversation dimmed down and Azari eventually dozed off after me trying to explain the plot of 'Pose' to him.

I was starting to get sleepy myself and I heard Zee's light snores coming from the other end of the phone. Do I hang up? Fall asleep on the phone with him? I might as well I guess, right ? I haven't even had the thought to fall asleep on the phone with a boy since like freshman year, thought I was passed that- I guess not.

I decided it wasn't that serious and adjusted myself under the covers plugging my phone back into the charger as after being on the phone with Azari for so long the battery was now back drained.

"Goodnight Zee." I yawned laying my head against the pillow.

"'Night lil baby." He returned back in a low sleepy voice.

Lemme know if y'all liked this or not because it's lowkey filler until I turn this bitch up some more 😭 alsooooo , Welcome Samir ;) .

2651 words

-Questions?
-Comments?
-Theories?
-Suggestions?
-Constructive Criticism?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

684 10 10
Young freshman moves into a fraternity and meets a bunch of boys with tons of sex appeal, spinning him into a whirlwind of sex, love, meatheads, and...
159K 6.6K 19
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ...
413K 17.5K 39
aา“ั‚er a ั•ั‚orะผ coะผeั• a calะผ.
979K 40K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...