Love me like you do - Ariana...

Oleh Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... Lebih Banyak

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)

2.1K 61 25
Oleh Christina1999

So as you all probably know by now Ariana and Sean have sadly split.. Its really sad and I was totally shocked for a second but then I got to thinking and started understanding why that seems like the best solution. I mean they would barley see each other for a year now and Ariana will most likely put out another album soon too and that means another tour. With all this they will face a great amount of distance and no matter how much they love one another distance can be a bitch and statistically kill most long distance relationship. Even tho their distance where technically temporary I'm sure that at some point they just had to protect their hearts and do a clean mutual split now than having to face a traumatic one in the future. My hope Is that they will find their way back eventually.

Now onto how this will affect this story. I will be ending this book as soon as I have written the chapters thats already planned out.

BUT what I will do is continue writing a story that will come out after this one ends its going to be a sequel to this one.. Its going to be interesting.

(Yes its Seaniana but not in the way you would think)

(I'm not 100% sure but 95% that there will be a sequel)

____

Now onto the update situation

my personal situation is getting worse and Its hard to handle. Mm to keep the details short I will be admitted to a psych child/teen facility as soon as they have an open spot as its only 6patients at a time there.. But most likely I will have internet access there and bring my Macbook so hopefully ill get some writing done in a «safer» environment.

Anyhow I just wanted to give you all a chapter/info cause you're all begin so nice and patient with me and I greatly appreciate that. and thanks for all the well wishes.

-Ariana's POV-

After scooters text yesterday I'm on edge with who it could possibly be. Its a guy thats been in the industry for a wile but that could be practically anybody... anyhow I'm going to wait with telling Sean as I don't want to stir something up with another guy joining me on tour. I mean it shouldn't matter but I just cant help with having a bad feeling about this... I mean if scooter is being so secret about this there has to be some sort of issue with the whole thing right? I mean he usually never keep anything from me..

But for now I gotta get that out of my head today its the grammy Stevie Wonder tribute thing and that has to have my main focus.

This performance is a big deal. First of all I need to redeem myself from my grammy performance cause lets face it that was not my best performance, I sounded weak and just not at the top of my game. So I need to prove that I have what it takes that I am a force to be wrecked with. Also to make this matter more stressful I'm preforming for Stevie Wonder. Yes the Stevie wonder and if that wasn't enough so many other industry veterans are involved. Me on the other hand is the new kid on the block, the breath of fresh air in this new generation filled with lip syncing and auto tune.

Thankfully Sean is coming with me to this event so we get a little more time together before I haft to go to NYC. It will suck to spend our first valentines day apart but we don't have much choice really.

«Baby you ready to go?» Sean says as he come walking into my closet where Im getting dressed.

«Yeah, just can you zip up the back of this?» turning around I motion for him to zip up my pantsuit. Its a navy blue color and a pantsuit makes it different from anything I would normally wear. I don't know I just wanted to change it up a little.

As he zips it up he traces kisses up my back leaving me all tingly «mm baby if you continue doing that we may not make it there on time» turning around I wrap my arms around his neck tightly giving him a soft kiss.

«Okay baby I'm done lets go» grabbing hold of his hand tightly we head away towards the venue.

*** NYC ***

We just touched down in NYC and we're on our way to my apartment. Finally they have allowed me back in there after the whole thing with the police not wanting me there for safety reasons.

Anyhow we are here for the NBA half time gig tomorrow, today however Im going to Taylor's place and we're just going to hang out. Its valentines day and she is single and my bf is in La so we decided to spend some time together.

*** AT TAYLOR's APARTMENT ***

«Hi girly» she greats me as I walk in and her cat runs up to me and rubs up against my leg. «Hi» I say with a smile as I take my jacket off hanging it on a hock by the door and place my shoes under it.

We get settled down in the living room with cats n all. Talking with taylor is always something positive as she is older and more wiser than me. She has been trough a lot that I'm going trough now so its nice having someone like her in my life. I mean I could talk to my other friends but its not the same as they don't really actually get it like taylor and other big stars do.

«So give me the scoop how is it going with lover boy?» she asks with excitement. Gotta love her hopeless romantic'ness

«Its going good I guess. Atleast for now. But I'm worried how it will go with both of us touring soon» I shurggle my shoulders trying to hide how concerned I actually am with the distance.

Taylor moves closer to me «hey? Whats got you this worried? You seem overwhelmed. If its meant to be it will be. If not then take it with a smile and say that at least you tried. Don't beat yourself down over it before you've even given it a try. Thats like setting it up to fail before its even started. You're a strong woman and he seems to really like you. Trust me if you two really want it and put the effort in you can make it trough anything. And I don't say that to everyone»

Smiling at her I feel more calm «thanks tay. You're right no need to put out an imaginary fire without knowing if it will ever start to burn»

*** BACK AT ARIANA's APARTMENT ***

As I get into the apartment Frankie hurries over to me with my phone «Ariana you forgot your phone here earlier. Sean has called like ten times but I didn't pick up as I didn't know if you wanted me to. Anyhow I think you should call him back. Also flowers arrived for you earlier they're over there. They're from Sean»

For some reasons I was dreading calling Sean something tells me that he is upset or something. Taking a deep breath I walk into my room closing the door behind me and dial his number.

Sean - Ariana hi! Are you okay? Ive tried to call you ten times!

Ariana - hi. Yeah Im fine baby I just forgot my phone at my apartment

Sean - where where you then?

His voice didn't sound like it usually does. It sounder more snooping ish but I just shock it off

Ariana - taylor's apartment. Why?

Sean - oh.. Nothing nothing I was just wondering. So did you get the flowers?

Ariana - yes I did they're beautiful. Thank you baby its much appreciated.

Sean - good I'm happy you like them.

Ariana - I love them. Sunflowers is my favorite too so its perfect

Sean - that makes me happy I got it right. Now I hate to pry Ariana but its bugging me and I just haft to ask. Mm now that Rixton dropped out of your tour for whatever reason do you know who is replacing them? Even with the risk of sounding like an overprotective boyfriend I just would like to know

Ariana - I honestly don't know who is replacing them other than that its a guy thats all scooter told me

Atleast thats what I remember. He didst say anything more right? Eh anyhow I don't remember so.

Sean - oh okay. Well as soon as you know anything could you tell me?

Ariana - of course no problem

Sean - good. Well I'm not going to hold you up anymore beautiful. Love you and sleep thigh okay?

Ariana - love you too baby and I will thanks

Sean - bye

Ariana - bye

I trow my phone over on my bed before I walk back into the living room where Frankie is sitting looking at me skeptically. «So? Everything okay?»

I slouch down on the couch and look over at him «yeah everything is fine he was just wondering if I got the flowers and who is taking over for rixton as they dropped out.»

«Wait rixton dropped out? Why?» he wear a look of pure confusion

Shrugging my shoulders I say «yeah don't know why really but they just did I guess. So scooter said a male artist is filling in for him but I have no idea who. I don't care either really and don't intend on trying to find out either.» I half snapped at him

«Wow Ariana I just asked a question. No need to snap at me. Whats going on? Are you and Sean okay? Did you have a fight I don't know about or something?»

«No everything Is fine its just... I don't know I guess I'm over reacting but I'm just worried what will happen once we are both on the road. Ive never done good with long distance relationships and I'm just worried that love and feelings won't be enough once again... my relationship with Sean is different than other before but I just cant stop thinking that some things such as distance handling never change do it? I don't know. Im just overreacting once again. And I just cant tell Sean I don't know why but I just don't want to worry him I guess.»

Frankie just stood there trying to take all I was saying inn. «Wow sis calm down. I know you don't think this means anything but you need to talk to him about this cause if you feel like this its going to become an issue eventually either you want it to or not. Just talk to him please.»

Not wanting to take in what Frankie was saying I lie «yeah I will you're right» and stand up walking back into my room closing the door behind me. No way in hell I'm going to worry Sean with this. Im sure its nothing its just me begin overly dramatic once again. Its nothing.. Really. Its all fine in paradise. Right?

__________________-

if you didn't read the top please do

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.3K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
24.5K 716 32
When ariana grande, a 21 year old singer, is on a flight home from her vacation to Italy, the plane she is on experiences some difficulties- and then...
11.3K 121 48
Y/n kept staring at ariana, like love at first sight, what will happen when they both find out they have feelings? β™‘ β™‘ β€’ This will contain smut β—‡ β€’ y...
186K 3.2K 63
While getting out of his highly publicized relationship with Naya Rivera, Big Sean looks to get his life back in order and focus on his music. Findin...