The Mafia's Doll (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings fo... More

Disclaimer
Business Meeting
Past
Fate or luck?
First time
Change
Possessive
Office
Feelings for you
Gym
Compromise
Insult
A bit different
Pouring out
Beautiful morning
Vacation
Propose
Loving you
I want kids
Surprise
Memories
Bath
Announcement
Not pregnant
Mall
Code Red
The last few minutes
Insecurities
Maid
Care
Shopping and Photo shoot
The Artist
Wedding
Wedding night
I am not sick but I am craving
I have mood swings
Good day turned bad
Secrets out
Not all days can be happy ones
We have a past
My love
I have your attention
I crave for you
We are going to have a princess!!
Enemy is here!
The battle is over
Epilogue
Note

Just you and me

1.4K 67 11
By DarkFlower065

Pete's POV:

I was now lying on couch with Ae's arms wrapped around me and the sheet covering our bodies. I smiled as he moved his finger over my stomach. It had been a while that we had finished our 'business' and now we were trying to gain some energy.

I expected to have breakfast in the morning but instead Ae planned of eating me. Now I was completely drained off the energy and didn't want to move. "Why don't you go to sleep? You will feel better after a nap." Ae suggested.

"It's fine khrab.... I am better." I replied while pressing myself against him. "I am glad that we came here. It's such a beautiful place. I was actually thinking of owning a villa similar to this one." Ae spoke. I turned around immediately to face him. "Really?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes... This place looks peaceful. Away from all the hustle bustle and also a better ones to spend time together. Also, when we have kids, it will be difficult to have some privacy so it will be good to have a place like this to visit in between. Besides, you seemed to love this place." He stated.

"I actually love this place... Especially the arrangement outside bedroom. I want something like that wherein I can lie down and look at the sky. It looks so amazing. And also, it allows a complete view of outside." I said.

"I agree.... I'll start with the work soon after we return." He cleared. I smiled at him and snuggled closer burying my face in his chest. "I love you Pete." He said. "I love you too Ae..." I replied with a wide smile.

"If you are not sleepy, you can get fresh. I'll prepare breakfast meanwhile." Ae put forth. Not a bad idea though. I also am drained off the energy and need to fill my system. "Fine.... I'll be quick." I said while moving to get up.

Ae pressed a soft kiss on my shoulder before finally letting me go. I covered myself with the sheet and then moved to leave the couch. I can see Ae's eyes on me while I walked towards the staircase. I was being careful so that I won't trip and fall. My legs were still shaking from the earlier activity.

I made my way upstairs and then walked towards the bedroom. I need to find clothes to wear before rushing to get fresh. I looked around the place while trying to see where Ae had put the luggage but I couldn't find them. There was no other option left then asking him where he had placed the clothes.

I walked towards the staircase and called for him, "Ae!! Ae!! Ae khrab!!" After a while, he came into view while replying to me with a teasing smile, "Yeah baby..." I blushed when I noticed that he was still naked. I diverted my gaze to look in another direction and then asked, "Ae, where are our bags? I need clothes."

He didn't reply so I tried to look at him and found him climbing the staircase. I felt my cheeks getting hot and immediately looked down to cover my blush. He walked past me and then entered the bedroom. After sometime, he walked out holding a key and went downstairs. What is he up to?

After sometime, he emerged holding clothes in his hands. He climbed the staircase and stood in front of me. This time he was wearing sweatpants. He handed me the clothes and I looked at them and noticed that they were not mine.

"Ae, these are not my clothes." I said. "I know... But you are going to wear them..." he said. I unfolded them revealing an over-sized shirt and a short. No pants??? "Ae!! These are not complete. The shirt is revealing and the shorts are too short. Also, the pants are missing." I complained.

"I know and I purposely brought these. Either you wear them or else, you can roam naked. Choice is yours." Ae said. What?? Seriously?? "Ae!! I can't!! They are revealing!!" I protested. "Who else is there here beside you and me? Let it be, give them back. You can wrap yourself up in sheets and walk around the house but don't complain later that I couldn't keep my hands to myself." He warned while reaching for the clothes in my hand.

I hurriedly rushed inside the bedroom and closed the door. I placed the clothes on bed and walked into the bathroom to get fresh. I took my time scrubbing my skin and enjoying the shower. It helped me relax and feel fresh and active.

Having spent a good amount of time cleaning myself, I decided it was time to finally walk out and get dressed. I dried myself and then slipped into the clothes that Ae had got for me. I looked into the mirror to check and found that the shorts were actually indecently short.

The shirt was large and hanging from my shoulder reaching little above the mid-thigh but the short was completely hidden underneath it. Not to mention that my legs were on full display. Ae must have purposely brought these clothes. I pouted looking into the mirror and then sighed while walking out of the room.

I made my way downstairs and then towards the dining room. I can hear the sound of cutlery from kitchen and knew that Ae was at work. Does he even know to cook? I don't wanna end up having stomach upset!!

I hurried towards the kitchen only to find him working smoothly. He was stirring something and I can hear the sound of sizzling. The smell was delicious and my stomach grumbled as soon as it invaded my nose. Ae looked up at me and smiled. He gestured me to come close and I walked towards him.

"The breakfast is almost ready. You want something else?" he asked. "No khrab... I am fine... you didn't tell me that you know to cook." I said in accusing tone. "Well, I learnt it... It's hobby, I don't cook for everyone. It's just you for whom I want to cook." He cleared. I smiled after hearing those words. Thankfully, I won't die from hunger!

"By the way, you look tempting in this clothes." He said while looking at me. I felt shy and moved behind the counter in order to hide my flaunting legs. I wasn't used to this type of dressing.

He began to plate the breakfast and I moved to help him. We carried the stuff to the dining table and set it down. Then we acquired the chairs close to each other and dug in. I didn't even know how much hungry I was. The moment, I scooped the spoon and put it in my mouth, I began to shove it inside in hurry.

I must say, Ae has really great cooking skill. The food was really awesome and I was full. I leaned against the chair after finishing my meal closing my eyes in content. "Are you sleepy?" Ae asked. "No... Just happy.... The food was great..." I complimented.

"Thanks.... Let's find something to do. I will just clean these up." Ae said while leaving his chair and collecting the plates. I wanted to help but he denied saying that it was completely fine. I stood at the kitchen door watching him as he cleaned the dishes. A perfect husband material!! If he wasn't a mafia, then girls would have fought for him. I couldn't help myself from admiring my soon to be husband.

Wow..... The thought itself makes me feel excited. I was going to marry Ae soon. Then we are going to have a family!! We are going to have kids. What else can I wish for?

I was lost in my own thoughts and failed to notice when Ae finished his work and came and stood in front of me. "Pete?? Pete?? Pete!! Are you okay?" Ae's concerned voice floated in my ear and I looked at him only to find him looking at me in worry.

"I am fine khrab... What happened?" I asked. "Nothing.... I just finished cleaning, let's go and watch movie. It's raining heavily outside so we can't go out. Let's enjoy some stuff indoor." He said while wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me along with him.

We walked into the leaving area and Ae asked me to get comfortable while he moved to switch on the television. I made myself comfortable on the couch and then waited for Ae to join. He returned to me soon after switching on the television. He began to browse through the channels checking for something nice to watch.

This was the first time we were going to watch something together. After spending sometime browsing the channels, Ae handed the remote to me and asked me to choose. The issue was, Ae didn't know what kind of movie I would prefer.

I browsed through the channels and finally settled on a romantic movie. I leaned against the back and soon got immersed in the movie. As it proceeded, I moved closer to Ae snuggling into him while his arm got wrapped around me.

By the time the movie was half, I was lying on Ae's lap and he was gently stroking my hairs. Is this how it feels to be a normal couple?? Is this what I was missing and yearning for? Just normal stuff can bring so much of happiness.

In his busy schedule, Ae never had time for me. He was busy with work and meetings and we only interacted a little while going out for meeting or while inside the bedroom. But now, it was like the world consisted only two of us.

"Ae, can we watch movie together like this after we return?" I asked hoping that he wouldn't deny it. "Such a small request... Of course my doll, we surely can watch it." Ae said. This seemed to be another milestone of our journey. He was finally agreeing to giving me his time. But again, things will change when we return.

Our time here is the most precious ones because, once we return, there will be people around us and Ae and I won't have time together like we have now. I felt a bit sad realizing that this is only a small portion of our life that we can spend together. When we return, the reality will be waiting for us.

"What are you thinking so much?" Ae inquired. "Nothing... Was thinking about what will happen when we return.... Everything will change. You will be busy with work and we will hardly have time to communicate with each other." I replied.

"You already started to think about what will happen after we return? Well, then let me tell you. After we return, I am going to ask Can to look after wedding preparations. We will be busy shopping and if our honeymoon is fruitful then you might end up getting pregnant. So we are going to be lot busy." He said.

He planned everything in advance?? "What if I am not pregnant?" I asked while playing with the button of the shirt. I was also thinking about the other possibility. "Then we can keep trying... May be come for second honeymoon..." he said.

"Ae!!!' I said while slapping his hand that came forward to squeeze my nipples. "What?? We want kids and this is the only way. Keep trying till you succeed." He said. I didn't say anything and kept quiet while trying to concentrate on movie.

To say that I was shy would be understatement, I was embarrassed beyond limits. My soon to be husband was already planning everything. "Can we try our luck again?" As asked while sliding his hand inside my shirt. I grabbed it stopping it from lingering around. "Ae!!! Can we watch movie?? You have already eaten me before breakfast." I reminded. "But I am hungry na...." he said in a pleading tone while slowly beginning to unbutton my shirt. I tried to stop him but who is he to listen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 232 8
Pete ! Vegas cried holding the lifeless body of Pete....tears roll down his eyes Pete ! Vegas called again ... But there was no response... Vegas ruf...
12.7K 762 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
16.7K 1.2K 17
Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private parts are visible. β€’Arthit met an awful accident while go...
97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...