Tiny Step's (MDLG Story.) Tem...

By Shizumakiss8

[Working On New Chapter's "SLOWLY"] [First "62" Chapter's Up] (WILL BE EDITED) Esme Knight has struggled with... More

Copyright Page.
Character List
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY.
Chapter THIRTY-TWO.
Chapter THIRTY-THREE.
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR.
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE.
Chapter THIRTY-SIX.
Chapter THIRTY-SEVEN.
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT.
Chapter THIRTY-NINE.
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTY-ONE.
Chapter FORTY-TWO.
Chapter FORTY-THREE.
Chapter FORTY-FOUR.
Chapter FORTY-FIVE.
Chapter FORTY-SIX.
Chapter FORTY-SEVEN.
Chapter FORTY-EIGHT.
Chapter FORTY-NINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
Chapter FIFTY-ONE.
Chapter FIFTY-TWO.
Chapter FIFTY-THREE.
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR.
Chapter FIFTY-FIVE.
Chapter FIFTY-SIX.
Chapter FIFTY-SEVEN.
Chapter FIFTY-EIGHT.
Chapter FIFTY-NINE.
Chapter SIXTY.
Chapter SIXTY-ONE.
Chapter SIXTY-TWO.

Chapter THIRTY-ONE.

1.6K 60 1
By Shizumakiss8

[THIRTY-ONE]

Elena Shaw's (POV) (Time Skip 3 p.m. back at Villa)

After getting Esme settled down in our bed I am now setting next to a still upset and in shock Kelly and I hate seeing her like this, but I also have to take care of those we caught today hoping we got Christen Dorell as well. Sighing I pull her into my side hugging her saying, "Talk with me baby yeah as what you need to know and then lets get you to bed hmm. I know its early, but we all had a long day today." Sniffling she nods and snuggles into my side as I kiss her head hating seeing her in such a state. Rubbing her back I wait as she finally speaks up asking, "H-How did you know they would try something today?" sighing I new that would be the first question, so I kiss her head saying, "I found out this morning dear from Mitch seems Dorell send some texts and instructions out planning to kidnap you at the coliseum. I didn't say anything because I wanted today to be a good one I hoped to quietly take care of things, but you spotted the last of the group sent to take you and I had to explain so you would be prepared."

Sniffling she nods rubbing her hands on her legs as she asks, "Do you know who they are?" shaking my head I rock her slightly saying, "Not yet dear I am going to find out after getting you to bed and Cleo, Evan and Alex will be watching you as Casey and I handle somethings yeah." Nodding she snuggles more into me, and I feel her body getting heavy knowing all the stress and information is making her sleepy, so I kiss her head again and pat her thigh saying, "Lets get you to bed yeah, I'll let you know the rest later." Nodding she stands up with my help and I lead her to her room, once she is snuggled under the covers I kiss her head saying, "Get some rest baby and if Esme wakes let her know I'll be back shortly yeah." Nodding yawns and I go to leave when she catches my hand, so I look back as she look up at me saying, "I love you Len." Smiling I kiss her head again saying, "Love you too Kell now sleep dear." Nodding snuggles back into her covers, and I leave shutting the door but not all the way. Making my back into the living room I hear a lightly nock and smile lightly before opening the door seeing the "Four" on the other side. Stepping to the side I let them in and close the door, once they are all looking at me I nod saying, "You all did well today I am proud of you now as Casey and I go check on our captives and handle things with the FBI you three will keep my girls safe understood..." they all stand at attention and nod as Casey steps towards me and nod saying, "We shouldn't be long and if one of the girls are upset I am not hear call me immediately!" they nod and I do the same before grabbing my phone and wallet as we leave the room making sure it is locked behind us.

Walking out of our villa to my town car I sigh asking, "Do we know who they are?" Casey jumps a little but nods as she opens my door for me saying, "Yes boss." Nodding I get in and buckle my seat as she goes around and does the same in the driver side saying, "Seam's Miss. Dorell wanted in on her kidnapping sceam and she was the last in the line to get captured boss along with three of her hired help from here in Rome but they are not her same people..." frowning I look at her as she drives us to where we have them locked up and I rub my face saying, That is strange and very unlike her to be so stupid as to get caught don't you think Casey..." she nods biting her lip saying, "I thought so too boss but we talked with Mitch before coming back to get you and he said all was covered on his end and that Miss. Dorell must have reached her boiling point of waiting all these years."

Nodding I check my finger nails seeing them perfectly manicured and I sigh looking back up at the road saying, "Well at least we have her and she will be locked up for her crimes but what about the hacker who was helping her and the "Fixer" guy Mitch mentioned?" she nods drumming her fingers on the steering wheel saying. "The hacker is still quite good and hidden so Mitch is still working on his location and then the Fixer guy that is another issue it seems Dorell left him in Boston and out of her plans but Mitch said he caught a flight this morning and is arriving at nine tonight not why though. Including the fact, we have Dorell and none of her lackies know yet he shouldn't know as well." Nodding just as we pull up to an old warehouse that looks abandoned, and Casey gets out before coming around and opening my door. She helps me out and I straighten my shirt and jacket as we make our way to the side door and inside.

Stepping fully inside I hear quite a lot of noise as people rush around, those typing on computers and other talking re-laying information by phones. I do not miss the hole FBI or CIA work rooms when they are on cases, but it must be done and handled. So, we make our way through until we reach the who's in charge and I groan and smack Casey upside the head whisper yelling, "Why did you not tell me that Morgan Michael's is the lead on the case?!" she blushes and shrugs saying, "Thought it was fine boss it has been years since you worked with him and his wife Julia." Groaning I put on my fakest smile as we get closer saying, "Morgan dear long time no see!" adding that bit a honey sarcasm at the end I groan when he smirks and licks his lips saying, "Ahh Elena my dear we have missed you since our last encounter you do know how Julia and I love you dearly." Shivering I feel sick, so I just smile nodding saying, "Oh the same dear any who how are our captives?"

He laughs saying, "Always so direct dear they are all in separate holding cells and we have question them all but of course I left Miss. Dorell for you dear Julia thought we could do with a good show today." Feeling like punching them both In the face I just smile as I spot Casey shaking next to me with her fist clenched so I just nod saying, "Of course I do wish to have a word with the crazy bitch who has been stalking my sister!" he jumps as does Casey, so I pat her back lightly before smirking asking, "And where is my dear Julia, Morgan I have yet to see her." he gulps nodding quickly squeaking out, "She should be back any minute Elena dear she was happy to hear you would be here." nodding I step past him looking over all the monitors and reading over what reports they have out and smile seeing Mitch gave them little of what I know. Standing up straighter I turn asking, "You did figure out that Miss. Dorell as been stalking Kelly yes?" he gulps and goes to speak just as his wife walks up smirking and winks at me saying, "Of course Elena we would never miss such an important detail on one of our cases besides we have been after Dorell for years now."

Nodding I relax some now that Julia is here to rain in her husband but they both know I could take them both out before they did anything just like before. So, I just smile darkest smile as Casey flinches at seeing it and ask, "Now where is Dorell I have some questions that needs answer's?" Julia nods and squeezes Morgan's arm as she says, "Right this way dear and Morgan love do get those files send so we can transfer the prisoners tonight." Morgan smiles and hops to it like a whipped puppy and I can't help but laugh under my breath as Casey does the same before we fallow Julia towards Christen Dorell's cell.

Christen Dorell's (POV) (Bad Lady) (Secret Holding Cell)

I am severally pissed the fuck off right now my plan went out the fucking window and I had know clue not the slightest until I woke up here in this dank cubical with a splitting headache, cement walls, a door and a glass separator knowing I am royally screwed. Fighting my restraints for what feels like the millionth time I scream bloody murder wanting to know who got me and stopped me from taking my baby. That is all I have wanted the last six years is my baby and now I will never have her because I fucked up, how the fuck did I get caught?!

Elena Shaw's (POV) (Secret FBI Base)

All I hear is screams and cussing as we get to the cell holding Christen Dorell and I see her through the two-way glass and shake my head seeing how disheveled and crazy she looks. Groaning I rub my temples saying, "Dam she looks like a loon!" Casey snickers and Julia chuckles as I straighten myself and sigh saying, "Has she spoken to anyone, or have you just left her in there screaming her head off since she came too?" I look at Julia and she shrugs saying, "We left her I figured you would want to be the one to handle her after I learned she has been stalking Kelly." Nodding I am slightly shocked at how nice she is being considering I about killed her and Morgan last time after he decided I would be a present for her on their anniversary. The jackass literally kidnapped me but It only lasted an hour before I had them both crying to not be killed and that they learned their lesson. Considering the are suppose to be the good guys, arching my brows I see Julia nibble her lip before she squeaks out, "I am still so sorry Elena I had no clue he would do something so reckless!" nodding slightly I shrug and smile that dark smile making her jump and Casey to flinch as I say, "Quite alright dear I forgave you years ago I do hope you have been keeping you husband in line though."

She gulps and nods saying, "Of course Elena..." nodding I look back through at Dorell and groan saying, "Now I must handle this psycho..." looking at Casey I smile saying, "Be a dear and get me some coffee and a couple shots of bourbon and also make sure I am not disturbed for at least ten minutes before you bring it to me." She gulps and nods before leaving and I spot a arched brow on Julia as I shrug saying, "I am going to need it or would you prefer Dorell to be taken back to FBI headquarters in a body bag?!" she flinches and nods saying, "No, alive would-be great thanks." Nodding I take off my jacket and hand it to her saying, "Ok on with the show you so wish to have, and I do hope you are recording dear because other wise you may have a body to take away in ten minutes."

I do love that I put pure fear into others blood veins, but I also despise it as well knowing my dark side can be quite deadly. The only ones who have seen it are Mitch, the "Four" and Jenny when I saved her during one of my earlier jobs with the CIA. She was shaken but understood and still loved me, yet Kelly has not seen this side and she has known me so much longer and I would hate to show it to her or now Esme. Just that thought alone makes me want to kill this bitch for making our lives hell the last few weeks. Taking a calming breath and putting a blank face on I walk into the holding cell as Dorell goes quiet from her screaming and cussing fit. She doesn't see me yet as I am behind her, but I know she knows I am in the room because the door slammed shut and my heel's are clicking on the concreate.

She growls and spits out, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" chuckling lightly I shake my head lightly saying. "Now, now Miss. Dorell you are the one strapped to a chair in a holding cell. and two you don't get to ask questions!" she visibly flinches and sets straight but than starts fighting her restraints again screaming out. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, WHERE AM I? YOU FUCKED UP MY PLANS BITCH!!" chuckling I do hate the yelling but then again I don't quite care as well considering she will throw her voice out soon. Smirking I lean against the wall saying. "One do stop the yelling dear you will throw your voice out and two I do suggest you think considering it's not so hard to figure things out if you focus!" she laughs hysterically rocking her chair and I role my eyes as she keeps yelling so I just wait checking my finger nails until she goes quiet.

Looking at my watch it has been exactly seven minutes, so I tap my heel asking, "Are you ready to talk calmly Miss. Dorell or are you going to keep yelling?" waiting I hear her take a breath before she spits out, "Show your fucking self and stop standing back there!" chuckling I smile before putting my blank face on again and rounding the table walking my fingers on it as I do. The moment both my palms are flat on the table and I am looking her directly in the face I see the recognition flash across her face and I chuckle nodding saying, "Well it seems you figured it out dear how amazing..." arching my brow I wait as she gulps like a fish out of water and I wait until she of course starts yelling and cussing again spouting off how the fuck I caught her or how I new and blah blah blah... at this point I need my coffee and bourbon so I look at my watch seeing it has been ten minutes so I set down crossing my legs just as there is a knock at the door.

Dorell goes stiff as a board and quiet as I say, "Come in dear." Waiting I smile at Casey as she sets my coffee and two shots of bourbon down I smile and thank her before she leaves, and I proceed to pour the shots into my coffee and stir it before taking a sip sighing. Dam I needed this, waiting I spot Dorell watching me confused as fuck, so I relax waveing at her saying, "Do continue dear we have all the time in the world for you to explain why you have been stalking my sister oh, and why you have been sceaming others for hrmm ten years I suppose a round number." she jumps and starts fighting her restraints again yelling and I just take another sip of my drink as of course she spills quite a lot before calming down and bitching out, "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS, HOW THE FUCK AND WHERE IS MY BABY WHERE IS KELLY? SHE IS MINE YOU BITCH!!!"

At this point I arch my brow and look her dead in the eyes seeing a little spark and I wonder. Taking another drink of my drink I purse my lips saying, "For someone who has evaded capture and the FBI for years dear you are quite well stupid!" she flinches and spits at me and I role my eyes saying, "One you will be thrown in a dark hole for the rest of your days especially with all the charges stacked against you and two be glad you are still breathing dear..." I leave that and stand as she frowns and blinks so I finish my coffee and walk towards the door as she screams, "THAT'S IT SERIOUSLY BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ANSWERS FROM ME!" chuckling I turn smiling lightly shaking my head calmly saying, "You gave me all I need dear I wish you luck in your new hole of a home!" walking out the door with her still bitching I sigh and hand my empty mug to a shaken Casey and look at Julia and Morgan saying, "Well now that was quite informational don't you think I mean I didn't even have to get physical I do love those kinds of interrogations but today was just fine..."

They both look white as sheets and sick to their stomachs, but I don't give a fuck all I had to do was drink fucking bourbon infused coffee and the psycho spilled all I needed in thirteen minutes. Looking at Casey I smile saying, "Casey dear you and Evan will be going with the transfer crew to insure Miss. Dorell is locked up also once you are finished you are free to do what you wish until I call again." she nods gulping as I look at a still ghost couple saying, "Do make sure the transfers go smoothly if I hear that she escaped you both won't want to be on the other end of my wrath..." they gulp and nod as I smile saying, "Goodie I am going back to my loves and Casey dear Evan will be hear after I get back to the villa just keep your eyes on Miss. Dorell." She nods and I take my leave this time driving myself back to the villa, relaxed more than I have been in weeks I can't wait to see my baby and sister knowing they are both safe from that psycho though the "Fixer" is still an issue I will handle him soon.

[Hey reader's please leave feedback and comments thanks!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 538 58
What happens when you find out a sadist is your new step sister. Liv Brooklyn just moved from her home town of 19 years. Since her mom got engaged t...
736K 26.5K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
4.5K 392 37
DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. It is time for Esme to step into the light. Let's learn about her past, what made her turn to dar...
266K 5.7K 7
Alta Rose Jennings is a debutant, beauty queen, and all-around goody-two-shoes from an old money family in Macon Georgia, who is always doing what is...