Dad For One Oneshots || MHA

By Luna_Herobrine

My collection of DFO Oneshots because I love the theory about Hisashi Midoriya being AFO. The Oneshots will c... More

Quick Introduction (Content Overview)
1 - Party at UA
2 - The devil (aka AFO) visits Aldera Middle School
3 - The piano incident
4 - The vault
5 - Birthday Boy / Surprise!
6 - Baby Izuku with a gun
Intermission - Crack Pics From The Movie
7 - I have a quirk?! - aka Izuku gets AFO
8 - My son / My nephew (AFO & OFA)
9 - DNA Test
9.2 - DNA Test (The Aftermath)
9.3 - DNA Test (The Aftermath part 2)
9.4 - DNA Test (The Aftermath Finale)
10 - Villain
11 - The grand reveal
12 - AFO kidnaps his child (because he can)
13 - Quirk rants (AFO and Izuku cry over quirks)
14 - Forever One (AFO & OFA)
Important! New Content Overview
16 - Green Bean breaks into Tartarus
17 - Little Nestling (Wings! AU)
17.1 - A Nests Shackles (Wings! AU)
17.2 - A father's choice (Wings! AU)
18 - Coming Home (Soulparent! AU)
19 - Nowhere to run (Yandere! AFO)
19.1 - Suffocating Walls (Yandere! AFO)
20 - The Midoriya-Shigaraki Family Reunion
21 - Rock Man finds Little Lord and cries
22 - The Hair Dye Incident
23 - Deranged father breaks into hospital

15 - Custody War of Midoriya Izuku

5.1K 127 133
By Luna_Herobrine

Idea: Everybody fights over the custody of Izuku (THAT'S MY SON! - NO HE'S MINE)

...

Oh, look! A crack Oneshot! Let's hope that I don't turn it angsty! (Though I probably won't-)

I hope you enjoy this chapter and feel free to leave a like and/or comment!

(Art/Sketch at the top drawn by me)

...

// Update //

Yeah, I just kept this as a chaotic, (somewhat) light-hearted crack chapter. Who would've thought?

Also, I am not dead yet. Just very exhausted and done with life. End my suffering.

And lastly, to my fellow manga readers- how's the anime adaptation doing so far for you?

------------------------------

o-O-o

Hastily ducking under the nearest flipped-over table he found, the curly green-haired boy sighed deeply, running his hands over his sweaty forehead. His pulse thudded ever so loudly against his eardrums as he continued to carefully crawl further from the ongoing battle.

Why couldn't he have at least one normal day at this god-forsaken school? Was this really too much to ask for? Because, apparently, yes. Yes, it was.

.

Now, you're probably curious as to how Izuku found himself in this predicament, so let me set the scene for you:

It was a nice Thursday morning and the weather had started turning warm once again as spring bloomed all around Japan, the once naked trees and dull parks regaining their color with each day. The students of class 1A woke up early as always to get ready for their classes, which would start in about an hour.

Both Iida and Izuku had just finished their morning runs, joining the rest of their classmates down in the lobby and exchanging a few good mornings with those who had just woken up- or rather had been forcefully dragged out of bed because otherwise, they would probably oversleep again.

Izuku loved mornings like this, seeing his classmates interact with each other and the vibe around him carrying a pleasant atmosphere with it, helping his underlying anxiety, which would never quite stop bothering him no matter what he tried, but he had gotten used to it so he didn't really bother with it anymore, even laying off of on his medication and doubling down his doses.

His green eyes scanned over everyone present in the common room, doing a quick headcount and list of who wasn't ready to head out yet. A routine he had kind of picked up ever since they had moved into the dorms. Tokoyami, Hagakure, Koda, and Sato still had to show up, along with Mineta but nobody cared about that disgusting grape. It would only be another few days and he'd be thrown out of the Hero Course, anyway.

Humming quietly to himself as he went to go and grab his uniform from his room, Izuku passed both Koda and Sato, who usually took a little longer to get down to their classmates, since the two of them needed to look after their animals or bake something for their training. Izuku sent them a calm smile before disappearing into his room, changing out of his clothes, and getting ready to leave.

Just when he was about to reach out and grab his yellow school bag on the floor a startled scream from downstairs made him still his previous movements, quickly turning the other way and almost crashing through his door as a result. Thundering steps closing in behind him notified him of Tokoyami's presence, the bird-headed boy also having heard the scream.

Izuku pretty much threw himself down the stairs, Tokoyami close behind him as they skidded to a harsh stop once they reached the crowded common room of the dorms. "What's going on?!" Izuku hastily called out, visibly alarmed and fists raised, ready to fend off any danger, only for his attention to fall on the big screen in the middle of the room, his mouth going dry at the sight being displayed.

The TV was set to the news channel, a distressed news reporter pointing at the smoking building on the other side of a heavily demolished bridge. Tartarus, the highest security prison in all of Asia lay in shambles, rubble, and fire scattered over what remained of the building.

"Holy shit, this- this can't be real". Kaminari gasped from Izuku's right, standing close to the kitchen aisle with the rest of the Bakusquad. Judging from their reactions they definitely weren't feeling any better than the electricity user, faces pale and eyes wide in shock. "That means he is out again. And All Might isn't able to fight anymore". Momo whispered hoarsely, shaking slightly as Jirou tried to hold her upright.

Gritting his teeth at the display, Izuku frowned deeply at the level of destruction. Just when everything seemed to go smoothly again this had to happen. He did not doubt that the League would once again gear up for another attack with All For One is free. It unnerved him greatly, knowing that no one in the entirety of Japan would be able to go toe to toe with the underground mastermind.

And he was most definitely not ready yet to step in All Might's footsteps.

The loud bang of the front doors being thrown open ripped Izuku out of his train of thought, eyes quickly zipping over to the person now standing in the door frame. "Aizawa-sensei!" A few of his classmates cried out in relief at the sight of their homeroom teacher, Izuku himself letting his tensed muscles relax a bit.

Aizawa looked slightly disheveled like he had just run here all the way from the main building, which he most likely had, now that Izuku thought about it. "I see that you've already caught wind of the situation, Problem children, meaning that I won't have to break the news to you. Collect everyone and follow me to UA. Principal Nedzu will hold a gathering for all the Hero courses, which will most likely be roped into this whole chaos".

Their teacher explained with a grim look, earning multiple nods or mumbles in response. Izuku grimaced slightly at the sight of his classmates' distressed and anxious expressions, expressions he had hoped not to see again for a long while but there was nothing he could do about it. They were heroes in training, after all. This would be part of their future.

̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶.̶

Moving over to where his group, referred to as the "Dekusquad", "Izu-crew" or "Softie-Nerds" (which Bakugo had "lovingly" dubbed them after getting pissed off for the nth time that day, to which Izuku had almost, almost dropped the bomb of having a thief, two attempted murderers and one who planned his father's death in his group), stood, the greenette shifted his focus to making sure that they were all alright and not shaken up too badly by the news.

It took them about two minutes to fully gather everyone and everything, immediately turning to follow their teacher to the central UA building in an orderly fashion. In the corner of his eyes, Izuku could spot some of the other pro-heroes leading their classes over to the auditorium in which the assembly on their first day had been held, which 1-A had never gotten to witness.

As soon as they arrived, the students immediately picked up on the almost suffocating atmosphere inside the assembly hall. Panicked students huddling together in their respective classes scurrying to find a place to sit down whilst Aizawa-sensei departed from their class to join Principal Nedzu and the other teachers up on the stage.

Claiming an empty row of seats for themselves, the Class 1A students sat down and looked up towards the stage, waiting for Nedzu to start his speech. After about a minute the furred Principal nodded back at his colleagues and walked up to his pedestal, tapping the mic to gain everyone's attention. All eyes now rested on the principal of UA, some holding their breath while others fidgeted nervously.

"Welcome, dear hero students! Am I a mouse? A rat? A bear? Who knows! I am the principal of UA, Nedzu. Now, I'm sure all of you must have caught wind of this morning's incident at Tartarus, so I will directly get to the point. It is almost unavoidable for you hero course students to not get involved in the upcoming operations to locate and bring down All For One, as requested by the HPSC (Hero-Public-Safety-Commission)".

Izuku frowned at this, glancing over at the two neatly dressed-up individuals on stage next to the teachers. "So that's who they are...". He looked the two up and down but could not make anything out about what their quirks could be, so he turned back to Nedzu. "Of course, we will make sure to deploy most of you as support and backup for the pro heroes, but if worse comes to the worst, we cannot assure your or your peer's safety."

Anxious murmurs arose at this, Izuku's lips tugging down further at the increasingly dropping mood. His stomach churned as his uneasiness continued to grow. "Until then, your teachers will up your training and your normal classes will get reduced so you will have more time to prepare your quirk or super moves you still wish to practice on. Once the schedule and group plans for the operation are finished you will be informed about them through your homeroom teachers.

But that'll be all from me for now. I wish you the best of luck. Vlad, Present Mic, I presume you can take it from here".

o-O-o

Grimacing at his aching hand, Izuku massaged his burning muscles while observing the rest of his class out of the corner of his eyes. It had been almost two days since the assembly had been held by Nedzu and everyone was at the edge of their seat, anxiously training their moves and preparing for whatever the future might fling at them.

He couldn't deny that he had been able to sleep well after the news of the prison break, the uneasy feeling in his stomach growing larger with every hour that passed. Doubling over and taking a well-overdue nap on the harsh concrete floor sounded like a good idea right now, but he knew that it would only freak his classmates out more, so he had to hold off on it for now.

Sighing quietly, Izuku brushed through his tangled green curls, focusing back on the obstacle course he had finished about four times now, his viridian eyes flitting from wall to wall as he went over it all in his head. What could he do to quicken his movements and jumps? How strongly should he push himself off of the ground to climb over the rock wall? Should he keep using only 10% for now or try to run it in case something happens to his quirk?

The green-haired student huffed, crouching down low to ready his legs and try the course all over again when suddenly- "Izuku honey!" He stumbled, startled by the familiar voice of his mother. Spluttering sharply, Izuku reeled back before he could fall face first into the cold floor, his head snapping to the entrance of Gymn Zeta, which Aizawa-sensei had introduced them to since Gymn Gamma and Beta along with the other facilities were currently being used by other heroic-classes.

"M-Mom?!" He squeaked out, visibly confused as he watched both his mother and All Might approach him from where he stood. Inko smiled at him and held up the small basket she had been carrying, the noise around them subsiding as his classmates turned to take in the newcomers. "Auntie Inko, what are you doing here?" Bakugo rumbled out, strolling away from the several damaged pillars, on which he had been testing out his explosions earlier.

"Ah, Katsuki! It's so nice to see you again. I'm just here because Izuku asked me to gather some of his notebooks from home and send them to him. But since I wanted to see him I decided to just come here instead of sending them per parcel, I thought it'd be best to also bring along some baked goods for all of you". Inko smiled kindly at his classmates, who blushed, flattered at his mother's words, and hurried forwards to greet her properly.

Izuku gradually mirrored his mother's smile, watching her hand out the baked biscuits and cookies before glancing over to All Might, who grinned fondly at the lighthearted chatter of the students and his mother. They all had really needed a break for a while now and Izuku, although slightly worried, was grateful that his teacher had allowed his mother to come on campus and distract them for even just a little while.

Carefully rolling his sore shoulders, Izuku stepped forward to take one of the chocolate chip cookies when suddenly an alarm blared loudly through the speakers of the Gymn, startling everyone back into raising their guard and tensing up. A tug from deep within One For All confirmed Izuku's fears. The league had made their first move and attacked UA.

"Attention all hero personnel and students, this is not a drill. Security system 3 has been breached. Evacuate immediately to the safety bunkers through the tunnels. All teachers and students of the hero course are allowed to use force against the attackers. I repeat- Attention all-..."

Silently cursing under his breath Izuku glanced at his teachers for guidance before worriedly moving closer to his concerned mother. Of course, they had to attack when his mother decided to come and visit them. That was just his kind of bad luck.

Aizawa came sprinting over towards them with a grim expression, clutching his capture weapon with a tight, white-knuckled grasp. "Problem-children! Stay together and follow me! All Might and Ms. Midoriya, stay behind us while we move to the main UA building and then go evacuate with the others. We have no time to waste!" He called out hurriedly as everyone fell into formation.

With Bakugo on his left and Todoroki on his right, Izuku took the lead behind his teacher, being the strongest heavy hitters of their class and most experienced with the league's attacks. He knew that his mother would be safe with All Might and his classmates, yet he still couldn't help himself and glanced back ever so often.

The outside of UA was in absolute chaos. Different classes ran out of the gyms behind their homeroom teachers, either going to evacuate or fight against the attackers. Blue flames were scattered around the area, several Nomus running wild and a few smaller villain henchmen going after terrified students.

"God damn it- this is worse than I thought it'd be". Aizawa swore silently, regaining Izuku's attention. The greenette grimaced at this, his brows furrowing slightly as he watched Vlad King split his class into 3 groups and send them to help the frantic students escape from the Nomu. Bakugo grunted next to him, grinding his teeth in displeasure while Todoroki just huffed out an icy breath, frowning at their teacher's back.

Yayorozu and Iida sped up toward the front, overtaking Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki as they flanked their homeroom teacher. "Sensei! Shouldn't some of us go and help out the other classes?!" Momo asked breathlessly. Aizawa shook his head at her, his eyes remaining trained on his surroundings. "Vlad and his class can handle this. We'll be needed in going against the League". Iida looked like he wanted to retort something but he nodded, keeping silent.

Just when they were about to reach a side entrance to the main building an earth-quaking explosion went off close by. Izuku reared his head up in surprise, an aching feeling of dread going crazy in his mind, tugging his attention upwards. A gasp was punched out of his lungs as his heart stopped. A big chunk of U.A.'s tower had been destroyed and was now crashing down on them at rapid speeds.

Izuku screamed out, blackwhip activating almost instantly as he grabbed everyone and launched backward, pulling them along and out of the way of the rubble. His classmates yelped around him but he could only think of shielding them from the incoming danger, sending a gush of air force toward the falling debris to direct its course.

Not a second later the pieces of what was once a classroom crumbled down, hitting the ground and shattering the concrete. The greenette hissed lowly, feeling his ankle creak dangerously and his hand cramp up, not having properly controlled the percentage of One For All when he tried to fully evade the rubble.

"Midoriya!" - "Izuku!" Both his teachers and mother cried out whilst his classmates rushed to his aid as he stumbled slightly. Todoroki quickly grabbed onto him from his left, helping him to stabilize himself and regain his footing. "Fucking Deku, warn us next time-" Bakugo rumbled, stepping up next to him before looking up to the destroyed classroom, scowling darkly.

"Incoming!" Bakugo roared whilst everyone huddled together around Midoriya. All Might placed himself in front of Inko, making sure to keep her out of sight so she wouldn't be targeted to draw out Midoriya. On the fourth story of the tower where the explosion had gone off stood none other than Shigaraki Tomura, accompanied by Dabi, Toga, Twice, Mr. Compress, and Spinner. Izuku could feel a violent shudder crawl down his back when he met the ruby-red eyes of the decay-villain.

"Ah, there you are. I was wondering if you had already gone into hiding, hero". Shigaraki drawled, his lips quirking up to form a sly grin. Izuku blinked up at him in shock. Why was Shigaraki talking to him specifically? Did All For One inform him about One For All or just request the villain to capture him? He could feel his classmates glancing at him but he chose to ignore it. "What do you want, Shigaraki?!"

The pastel-blue-haired villain simply cocked his head at him, holding his arms out as if he were expecting a hug. "It's quite simple. We came here to collect what originally belongs to sensei". Shigaraki chuckled, his right hand swinging in their direction. His index finger pointed down toward the students as his grin widened, never once breaking eye contact with the greenette. "Surrender yourself, Midoriya Izuku. And come home".

Nearly choking on his spit, Izuku felt his mouth run dry and his throat tighten up with panic. What the hell did he mean by "Come home"?! Why would he say it like that? "Like hell we'll just hand him over to you!" The ash blonde furiously snarled up at the villains, small explosions going off on the palms of his support gloves. His surrounding classmates just nodded determinedly, pulling him further into their midst.

Izuku pursed his lips at them, silently appreciating their support. Yet he doubted that they alone would be enough to fend off the whole league. But he couldn't just go with Shigaraki. If he went with them All For One would easily be able to steal One For All from him and all would be lost.

Gnawing on his lower lip, Izuku glanced back at both All Might and his mother. "But I can't let them get hurt, either. What do I do?" His brows furrowed, a ringing in his head deafening the noise around him, falling further into his mind-space. "The most important thing is to get mom out safely. Though they definitely won't let us go without a fight... Damn this."

Oblivious to his inner turmoil, Shigaraki turned to scowl down at the hero students, lowering his gaze and retracting his hand. "How annoying. The NPCs are trying to keep me from my prize. How about we show them what happens if they get in the way of our quest? Nomu, come." The pastel-blue-haired villain commanded leisurely, the others immediately jumping into motion.

A big, winged Nomu with dark navy-blue skin suddenly appeared from a black portal, allowing the League to get onto its back and fly them toward the ground. "Everyone back up! Bakugo! Todoroki! Hold them off- Iida, Yayorozu- you take over orders in case we get split up! And Problem Child, you stick by my side no matter what!" Aizawa exclaimed as he backed up, pulling his yellow goggles over his eyes.

Izuku was about to protest but Aizawa didn't even let him start, grabbing him by the back of his hero costume and dragging him along. The greenette sputtered in surprise, watching his classmates throw themselves at the villains whilst he was carried away. He briefly met his mother's and All Might's worried eyes, his stomach churning uncomfortably.

Hot blue flames obstructed his field of vision, letting him refocus on regaining his balance and siding with his teacher, who finally let him go to try and immobilize Twice with his capture weapon. Izuku didn't hesitate to join in the fight, utilizing blackwhip to help his teacher successfully bind the villain.

Hopefully reinforcements would arrive soon...

-o-O-o-

The fight had been going for 15 minutes now, neither side backing down on their attacks. Heroes and villains clashed with feral ferocity. Nameless villains often tried to step up as well, only to get knocked out or thrown off to the side without care. But the hero students were getting more and more exhausted, having trained relentlessly this morning with little breaks to recover.

Even Aizawa was starting to slow down, his eyes terribly irritated as he forced himself to keep them on Shigaraki. The decay villain had lunged at Midoriya through the wall of flames, hands outstretched and a manic grin spread across his features. Izuku almost didn't manage to evade him, having to harshly throw himself to the tough concrete ground.

He groaned, his bones creaking dangerously from the move he had to pull earlier from pulling everyone away from the falling classroom. "You're so cool, Eraser. But this is starting to get tiring and sensei doesn't like waiting". The pastel-blue-haired villain rasped out, spitting out some blood from under his father's hand.

The pro hero clicked his tongue at this, glancing over to Midoriya, who just shook his head at him in response. "I'm not letting you take my student, Shigaraki". He growled lowly, moving to protectively stand in front of the injured green-haired teen. The villain pursed his lips, his brows furrowing with annoyance. "Then perish so I can finish this level".

Shigaraki jumped, a glint of insanity in his red eyes and Aizawa braced for the impact, grinding his teeth together. Yet the impact never came. The erasure hero's eyes widened, taking in the disturbingly tall figure holding the decay-villain back with ease. His heart dropped, throat tightening almost painfully. "All For One...".

Izuku gasped in horror at the sudden appearance of the masked supervillain, his entire body flinching back at the drastic change of atmosphere. "I need to get away. NOW!" He screamed at himself, his legs shaking badly as he pushed himself up from the dirty ground. His eyes fixed on his mentor's arch-nemesis, the student stumbled closer to his homeroom teacher, tugging at the back of his black jumpsuit.

"Greetings, heroes. I apologize for the sudden intrusion, but I'm here to pick up what belongs to me, and then we'll get going. You did a good job so far, Tomura Shigaraki. Though you'll have to work on your timing." All For One drawled out over the U.A. grounds, earning a quick nod and mumbled "sorry" from his successor. The giant of a man turned toward Izuku, a toothy grin hidden under his jet-black mask as he extended his hand in his direction, almost invitingly.

"Look around, little hero-ling. Your friends are utterly drained from fighting. Your teachers are injured and the reinforcements are being held up by Kurogiri and more Nomus as we speak." Izuku's lungs stung from inhaling the rising smoke of Dabi's flames, yet he ignored it in favor of spinning around, tears pricking his eyes as he took in the sight of the battlefield around him. A few of his classmates were still trying to fend off the villains whilst Sado, Ojiro, and Hagakure lay knocked out cold on the floor. Mineta was nowhere to be seen.

"You can end all this unnecessary bloodshed by accepting my hand and coming home with us. I promise that no further harm will come upon your class or U.A. if you follow along without resisting." The supervillain offered, tilting his head at him. Izuku pursed his lips, his eyes frantically flitting from the villains to his teacher and then over to where his mother was hiding- no wait. Why was his mother currently storming over the battlefield with a look of murder on her face?

"Auntie, where the hell are you going?!" Bakugo loudly called after her, not getting a response from the green-haired woman as she continued to march over in their direction. Blanching at the sight, Izuku tensed up with panic. "Why did All Might not stop her?! And where even is he right now?! Did All For One get to them first before coming here?"

Sensing his mood change, the supervillain followed the student's gaze over to where an extremely angry Miss Midoriya was razing through the battle, her eyes blazing with unconcealed fury. His entire body froze up at the approaching enraged mother, though his mask shielded his expression of pure terror. "I-Inko, dear? Why are you-".

Izuku blinked owlishly, his head whirling back toward a very tense All For One and his confused successor. Why in the world did the supervillain know his mother's first name- "HISASHI MIDORIYA. YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT THIS INSTANCE OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR TONGUE AND MAKE YOU SWALLOW IT". Choking desperately for air, the greenette wobbled and almost fell face-first to the ground if it hadn't been for Aizawa catching him.

The ear-splitting silence that now loomed over the U.A. grounds made Izuku dizzy, his vision blurring as he watched his mother step up right into the supervillain's face, not an ounce of fear in her malachite-green eyes. What did she just call him? Did he finally get permanent ear-drum damage or whatever from Kacchan's explosions? Or did he pass out and was now hallucinating from inhaling too much smoke?

Peering up at his teacher's startled expression, he noted that the man was just as much at a loss for words as he was. The surrounding onlookers seemed to be in a similar state, gaping at the small woman furiously glaring up at the SS+-ranked supervillain, who simply looked down at her, his expression hidden by his breathing apparatus.

Shigaraki glanced from his sensei to the enraged mother Midoriya and back to his sensei before mouthing a silent "Oh" and scooching away while he still had the chance, not wanting to get caught up in whatever shitshow was about to take place. He backed off to where both Aizawa and Izuku stood, sparing the greenette a mute glance before awaiting his mentor's next actions.

Scowling up at the stock-still supervillain, the furious mother activated her quirk and tugged the towering man down to her level, a shadow casting over her face. "You better have a damn good apology for all this, Hisashi. Not responding to any texts, calls, or even letters. And now you have the nerve to show up at our son's school to kidnap him?" Inko hissed dangerously, watching the villain flinch at her venom-laced voice.

Izuku blinked once, twice, before rubbing at his stinging eyes. Nope, he was still seeing it. Raising his busted hand to smack himself across the face, the teen came to the dawning realization that this was in fact happening and not some kind of bad prank. "I'm too tired for all of this. Nedzu better give me a damn pay raise once this is over with". Aizawa groaned, messaging his temples aggressively.

The greenette hero student could only nod, watching Shigaraki mirror his movement in the corner of his eyes. Noticing the teen's eyes on him, the villain turned to Izuku with a shrug before he marched over to his side. Izuku decided to just let him stand beside him, not feeling any malicious intent coming off of the pastel-blue-haired adult.

They silently observed the angry mother hit the supervillain over the head, not sure how to separate the two without further pissing Inko off. Shigaraki cleared his throat awkwardly, hesitantly glancing down at the frowning greenette. "Uh, so how's your day going?" Izuku's lower eyelid twitched at a particularly hard slap from his mother followed by a half-assed stuttered apology from All For One. "Oh, it's going just fantastic. Best day of my life, actually".

Shigaraki snorted in surprise, moving his hand up to cover his smirk. Izuku didn't comment on it, continuing his sarcastic rant. "I now know that I have an actual dad! And he didn't just run for the hills to get the milk or anything like that. Instead, he's an insanely powerful fucking 300-year-old serial killer with a couple of screws loose. But how's your day going?!"

Coughing to hide his rasped laughs, the decay-villain grinned down at him. "I'm doing great as well, thanks for asking. Actually, my day got even better since I was told that I have a younger brother now. Can't wait to introduce him to video games and show him the dark side". The hero in training moaned in defeat, sinking down to the ground with his hands clasped over his head. "Why me, god. What did I do?".

"That's what I ask myself every day, Problem Child". Aizawa commented lazily, only getting a pitiful glare from the greenette in return. Together the three mutely watched Inko try to strangle the villain mastermind, only for the reinforcements to finally arrive on the scene of absolute madness. "Eraserhead! Sorry it took us so long and- What the hell is going on?!" Hawks called out as he landed next to the trio, warily eyeing Shigaraki, who just shrugged.

Aizawa sharply turned to the winged hero, staring him dead in the eye. "Think of a soap opera mixed with unhealthy amounts of crack plus a feral mother and a failing marriage and you get whatever this is supposed to be". He gestured towards the screaming Midoriya violently shaking her husband back and forth.

Hawks blanched at the sight, pursing his lips before shaking his head. "I'm not even going to try and get caught up in that. No thanks. But how did this even...?" The underground pro-hero sighed, pointing over at the cowering greenette. "Villain catnip". Hawks simply "oh"d in understanding, making the crouching teen whine pathetically. 'Just kill me already, damn it.'

And of course, Shigaraki had the absolute nerve to chuckle, patting Izuku on the shoulder with a sly grin. "There there, little brother. I'm not going to let other useless NPCs get anywhere near you anymore". The teen just continued sulking. 'I'm going to bite him. I swear to god I will snap his fingers-'

"Woah, there ninth. Why so serious?" Izuku's head snapped up at the joking tone of Banjo, the fifth user of One For All. 'Please no- you guys already plague my dreams with your Uno game nights. Why are you here now.' The student cried, making sure to not give the past users a view of his parents.

"Well, this buffoon here was feeling bored and complained about it when we all of a sudden heard a disturbingly familiar voice". En, the sixth trailed off as more presences joined inside Izuku's mind, making his head ache painfully.

The greenette felt a shiver run down his spine, ignoring the questioning looks of the pro heroes and villains in favor of getting the vestiges to not freak out and cause him a migraine. 'A voice? There's no voice here. In fact, nothing is interesting at all happening right now.'

A moment of silence brushed through the space inside One For All. "Ninth. Why is my brother currently being strangled to death by your mother". Izuku sighed mentally, bracing himself. 3... 2... 1... "WHOMEST THE FUCK LET THAT OVERGROWN BITCH OF A POTATO-"

Right on cue, Izuku's head felt like it was going to explode, the past wielder's voices mixing as they screamed bloody murder. Well, except for Second, who seemed to be the only sane one left out of the bunch.

The sudden shaking of his shoulders thankfully pulled Izuku out of the screaming match, letting him refocus on what was currently going on. Aizawa-sensei was kneeling in front of him, worry swimming in his onyx-black eyes.

"Are you back with me, kid?" Izuku could only nod slowly, not able to produce a sound with how badly his head was spinning. His teacher hummed, glancing over at where the other pro heroes tried to pry an angry Midoriya Inko off of the slightly traumatized supervillain.

"Good. Since I don't think this situation will be resolved anytime soon, how about you come to stay with me for now so I don't have to worry about another potential abduction". The underground pro offered, carefully helping his student up on shaky legs.

The hero student was about to protest that he'd be just fine staying in his dorm room when a set of hands grabbed him by the arms, pulling him back into a lean, yet muscular body. "Sorry, Eraser but I'll be taking my player two home with me".

Aizawa's eye twitched, a scowl forming on his lips as he glowered at the villain tightly holding onto the stunned Midoriya. His capture weapon ever so slowly arose from around his shoulders as his eyes began to glow a bright red. "I'm not going to let you take my k- I mean Problem Child."

Growling back, Shigaraki readied his hands and pushed Midoriya behind him. "Oh yeah? Well I'm not leaving without him". Not even a second later the two lunged at each other, leaving the perplexed Izuku to be whisked away by Hawks.

Winking down at the confused greenette in his arms, the winged hero sped up his pace, skillfully moving out of the way of a mercilessly thrown police officer, who had gotten wrapped up in the battle. "Come on, lil' fledgling. Let's go get some KFC wings while they're at each other's throats. I was planning on talking to you soon, anyway".

Hawks grinned as Izuku gaped at him, only to go limp in the hero's arms and silently accept his fate without a fuss.

But of course, as always, fate decided to be an asshole. Because they did not make it very far from the battlefield thanks to a certain Bunny hero getting into a grapple with the Hawk about who had called dibs on Midoriya first. Hawks honked angrily like a goose being stepped on, letting go of the greenette, who immediately scurried away.

So while those two were now busy trading blows, Izuku wheezed in exhaustion, luckily finding cover underneath a nearby wooden desk that had been sent flying when that first big explosion inside of a classroom went off.

He wiped away the sweat and grime on his face, grimacing as his headache came back, hitting him full-force. 'Please for the love of god, cut it out already-'. He mulled, alarmingly close to bashing his own head against the ground to finally knock himself out.

"Hell Nah kid. Come on, just let us speak to him for a little bit. We promise to not fully kill him". Banjo pleaded, cracking his knuckles. Nana, En, and Hikage backed him up whilst Yoichi struggled in the third's grasp. "LET ME AT HIM. THAT DEAD-BEAT FUCKER DESERVES A BOX OF LEGO TO THE FACE WHICH I WILL GLADLY DELIVER".

Inwardly face-palming at his 'mentors', Izuku turned away from them. "I don't care anymore, do as you like". They didn't even need to be told twice, jumping into action as ghost-like figures and scaring the living daylights out of nearby observers. But they also ended up pissing off his mother.

"That's it- IZUKU WHERE ARE YOU?! COME TO MOMMA! WE'RE GOING HOME"

"SHE'S RIGHT, MY EMERALD, COME TO US. THESE HEROES HAVE BLINDED YOU-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH ALL FOR ONE! YOUNG MIDORIYA WOULD NEVER-"

"ALL OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SUGAR-HIGH TODDLERS. PROBLEM CHILD IS COMING WITH ME".

"IZUKUUUU, WHERE ARE YOUUUU?!".

"MIDORIYA, BUDDY?!"

'I hate my life...'

o-O-o

And this leads us right back to the present and where this story started.

Izuku hurriedly scrambled out from under the flipped table to make an escape through the rubble and somehow think up a plan to leave the country. Maybe then he'd finally get some peace and quiet for once, not having to deal with whatever fever-dream-fueled shit show this was supposed to be.

The closest thing he could compare this to was all of the "Pro-Heroes Adopt Y/N" fanfiction he read on WattPad when he was 10- and no he will not elaborate further on that, thank you very much. In any case, he'd actually rather die or turn into a vigilante than have to show his search history from a few years ago on any of his devices.

Anyways, he was getting off track again, where was he? Ah, yes- escaping the feral pro-heroes, villains, students, and god-knows who else without preferably getting kidnapped. He still had some homework he wanted to finish up this evening without having to deal with self-proclaimed family members ripping each other's throats out for the sake of his own sanity. Or rather what was left of it.

"Guys, he's over here!" Jirou's voice shook him out of his inner ranting, his heart lurching up into his throat. Not even a moment later his classmates came bolting toward his hiding spot, hurriedly trying to coax him out from under the broken desk like one would a hungry kitten from under a dumpster. Needless to say, he bit the nearest hand and screeched, leaping behind more rubble to hide away.

Kaminari howled in surprise, being the one that had gotten bitten by the ball of green fluff. "SHIT! YAOMOMO! GET THE NET! HE'S LOST IT!" - "OW. HOLY FUCK MY HAND". Izuku didn't pay his classmates yelling any further attention, letting his mind focus on getting the hell out of this place. Narrowly leaning out behind the concrete debris, Izuku squinted, getting himself an overview of the battlefield and everyone's current location.

His mother, his... "father", the vestiges and All Might were currently being held back by multiple pro heroes from brutally strangling each other. Eraserhead was keeping an eye on All For One's quirks whilst struggling to keep an angry Shigaraki wrapped up in his capture weapon. Hawks and Mirko were still brawling it out somewhere near the UA entrance, which was also where the rest of the league was busy holding off other heroes and police forces.

Meanwhile, his classmates geared up with multiple nets Momo created and- are those limited edition All Might figurines? Izuku's lower eyelid twitched at the sight. Shaking his head, he tore his gaze away before he could get too enraptured by the objects that would ultimately result in his capture if he wasn't careful enough.

The sudden appearance of a bright-yellow banana-looking abomination also known as Present Mic's hair caught Izuku's attention as he quickly ducked lower to not get spotted by the voice hero. The man seemed to be searching for him, running around the battlefield before he took off in Aizawa-sensei's direction.

Izuku sighed in relief, sagging down and brushing a few tangled strands of green curls out of his field of vision. Thank god he didn't see him otherwise his position would've been busted- "Ah, found you". An embarrassing squeal ripped itself from the green-haired teen's throat as he spun around, almost losing his balance as a result.

Thankfully, the newcomer wordlessly grabbed his wrist and pulled him further away from the chaos. Izuku panted out a harsh whiff, glancing up at the gravity-defying purple-haired insomniac he called his friend. "Shinsou!" He hissed quietly, clawing at his chest as he regained his breath. "'Sup, greenie". Shinsou grinned slyly, lazily raising an eyebrow at the greenette, who just glared in response.

Ignoring the teen's glaring, Shinsou peeked out behind the pillar they hid behind and whistled lowly. "Wouldya' look at that. I know that you get yourself into all kinds of trouble but this? Definitely a new record. It's honestly impressive, even for you, Izu?" Huffing silently, Izuku crossed his arms at his friend with a pout. "Har har, very funny, Hitoshi".

The purple-haired teen just rolled his eyes at the sullen hero student before reaching out and ruffling his messy mop of hair. "Yeah yeah, you can be all mad at me later on. Let's get you out of here first before the crazy pink-haired scientist finds us. 'Sound good to you, Izu?. Izuku simply groaned, sending a nod at his friend only to still as another explosion went off.

"Hito... what do you mean by 'crazy-pink-haired scientist'..?" The greenette asked warily, his eyes flitting over into the direction of the sound. Shinsou blanched, tugging his friend up from where they were crouching. "Shit, she's here". On cue, a cackling laughter alerted both students of the approaching danger.

"Fuck- DUCK!" They both threw themselves out of the way as only moments later something akin to a goo-like liquid splattered over the pillar and where they had hidden. Izuku grimaced at the sight, recognizing the substance as the experiment he had helped Hatsume Mei develop about a week earlier. Of course, she would use it as soon as she got the chance to.

Rolling behind another pillar for cover, the wounded greenette warily peaked out from behind the concrete, spying not only Hatsume Mei but also the entirety of Class 1-B coming his way. They seemed to be arguing, Mei occasionally snapping back remarks at a pissed-off Monoma. "I already told you! I need him to make more babies!". The support-course student cried dramatically, gesturing around with her gadgets.

The bleach-blonde just scowled at her. "Well, I don't care! Us from Class 1-B will take him and show those stuck-up 1-A fools just how much better we are!". Blinking owlishly at the ongoing quarrel, Izuku felt the ever-growing want to just bash his head into the nearest solid object rise to his mind again as he tugged at his ripped hero outfit.

Luckily, Shinsou decided to get himself involved in their fight just before the two jumped at each other. "Well good luck with that, Copycat. As his emo-friend and dealer of vines, I'm not letting you get to him". 'Why do I even bother' Izuku sighed as he ground his teeth together, his hands twitching and digging deeper into the dirty fabric.

"At least now I can escape with Hitoshi distracting them..." The injured student mulled, soundlessly scrambling away from the scene. He honestly wasn't sure how much more he could bear without losing the last of his (mostly still intact) operating brain cells. He made quick work of evading another few teachers coming his way, almost getting spotted by Midnight or Miss Joke.

He also had to run away from Hound Dog, Nr. 13, and even detective Tsukauchi, managing to barely shake them off when a rouge explosion Bakugo let off in a frenzy obstructed their vision, letting Izuku slip away once more. And just when he was almost out the UA gates activated their safety protocol, locking them inside of the campus.

The green-eyed student sobbed comically as his way to the outside was cut off. Of course, he could try finding the underground passages leading outside or maybe even fling himself over the gates but that would come with a risk of getting himself shot at or electrocuted by UA's defense system, neither of which he would prefer at the moment.

Scanning over the battlefield once again, his eyes flitted over every possible plan he had in store on how to get out, only to stop in his tracks and do a double-take. Close to the gates, sitting on some random debris, was none other than principal Nedzu, watching the heroes, villains, and students fight each other with an unsettling grin decorating his snout.

Next to him stood a beautifully painted steaming tea kettle along with two empty porcelain cups. Izuku remained in hiding for a few more seconds before resigning himself to his fate, gradually dragging his exhausted body over to where the furry principal was comfortably perched on the rubble.

The greenette wasn't even surprised when the creature turned to him with a knowing look in his beady black eyes. He bowed respectfully, ignoring the searing sensation in his muscles, and settled down next to the principal with a blank look on his face, too tired to deal with anything anymore.

Nedzu casually handed the stressed green-haired boy a steaming cup of black tea, Izuku not even trying to figure out why the principal brought tea to this mess in the first place and accepted it, taking a small sip. The taste steadily calmed his hyperactive nerves and let him relax a bit, the principal himself turning back to nursing his own cup with a small smile. "It seems like you really stirred up quite some trouble, Midoriya. Just like Aizawa warned me you would."

Izuku glanced at the furred animal sitting on his right shoulder, lips tugging down into a line. "I'm sorry principal Nedzu. I honestly had no idea-". He tried to apologize, only to get cut off by Nedzu's excited chuckles. "There's no need for you to apologize, Midoriya. It is quite fascinating to see how you humans tick." The principal reasoned soundly, taking another sip from his tea with a content sigh.

Nodding slightly, the teen blankly stared at the ongoing "custody battle" between pro heroes, villains, his family, and his classmates. He wondered how much longer they would try to rip each other's throats out before they realized that he had escaped the frenzy. Seriously, I don't get them. A soft pat on the top of his green curls got his attention, resulting in him looking back up at the stoat, who was now comfortably perched on his shoulder.

"Now, tell me Midoriya. Those notebooks you tend to carry around and write so erratically in... Everything in them is all your work, correct?". Izuku blanched at the loaded question, green eyes widening slightly as he bit down on his lower lip. The principal's smile widened, sharp fangs exposed for the already anxious teen to see. Oh no. Please don't tell me-

The principal gleefully pulled the notebook, Nr. 14, which he had been missing for a few days now, out of his black vest, his smile twitching up into a wide grin, his black beady eyes glinting knowingly. With color quickly draining from his face, the green-haired student gulped heavily, preparing himself for what was to come. "U-Uh... What- What would happen if I were to answer with yes...?"

Nedzu suddenly cackled loudly, Izuku flinching back in response but made sure the stoat wouldn't accidentally fall off of his shoulder. "Oh, how perfect! Splendid, even! Say, Midoriya-kun, won't you become my personal student and take over the world with me?" Choking on his tea and having to do a spit-take, Izuku sharply gaped for air.

"Excuse me- and I cannot stress this enough- but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, PRINCIPAL NEDZU?!".

.

.

.

(Omake)

AFO: All of ya' bitches fucking fight me that is my son and no one else's

All Might: Aight come at me you ugly nut-headed hoe I will punt you back into the ground where you belong

Aizawa: Nah, I've had it with you all. He's my Problem Child and the number of times I had to pull him out of shit situations rivals the times you even showed up around him

Present Mic: YEAAAAAA, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA SHOU! LET'S SHOW 'EM OUR DETERMI- ACK!

Hawks: Not so fast you elderly-relic bastards I'm taking the little chick with me

Mirko: SAYS WHO BIRD BRAIN?! FIGHT ME

...

Yoichi: You fucking boomer, you're a deadbeat dad and have no right to get anywhere near my precious nephew so fuck off to the pits of hell where you crawled out from and never show your unsightly ass visage ever again

AFO: And you're dead, literally six feet under, and therefore have no rights so shut up for once

Banjo: Wow what a weak-ass come-back. I thought you were a Gen-Z bitch?

AFO: Man, shut your bald loudmouth trap and fight me already so I can collect my precious gem

Nana: Nah, that's it, bring it dollar store Darth Vader-looking knock-off. He's ours now.

...

Inko: Izuku's my son and that will stay this way you meekly excuses of heroes

Mrs. Joke: Woah, Woah okay how about we split the custody instead-

Midnight: Y-Yeah we don't need to crush or pull out anyone's stomach over this-

Inko: I've decided that anyone who dares to harm my child will meet their ends here. That involves ya'll as well. *cracks knuckles menacingly*

Tsukauchi: Ah hell- Mrs. Midoriya, please don't. I know that you're a really successful lawyer but I don't think you'll be able to get away with several cases of manslaughter-

Inko: Then I suggest you better start running.

...

Hound Dog: Leave him to me I will be able to provide the needed therapy-

Class-1A: NO, THAT'S OUR JOB!

Class-1B: WELL YOU'RE DOING A PRETTY AWFUL FUCKING JOB THEN

Hatsume: OUT OF MY WAY I NEED HIS BRAIN TO MAKE MORE BABIES!

Shinsou: All of you have no right to claim him as yours so back the fuck off. I'm his supplier of cat memes and daily coffee shots. And that will stay this way until I say otherwise.

...

Shigaraki: HE'S MY PLAYER TWO, WHICH IS WHY HE'LL BE COMING WITH US, AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE WILL MEET MY HANDS

Dabi: Crusty ass hands tho nobody wants those- But I agree, the kid's good with murder plans

Toga: SHIGGY CAN WE JUST KIDNAP HIM ALREADY?

Kurogiri: Patience young Toga-

Spinner: STAIN APPROVED OF HIM SO WE NEED TO GET HIM NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Mr. Compress: Where did the little hero even run off to I can't seem to spot him-

Shigaraki: WHAT

...

(Meanwhile somewhere closeby)

Nedzu: So, what do you say, Midoriya-kun?

Izuku: ...I'd be honored but- is this really alright..?

Nedzu: Oh, do not worry about it. I already have all the preparations planned out and everything ready!

Izuku: I-... Okay? I'm not even going to question it anymore-

Nedzu: It's best not to. Now let's move along and leave this place before they spot me trying to abduct you.

Izuku: Sure...

Izuku: Wait what-

...

-----------------------------------

A/N:

I give up. This took me way too long.

Oh well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did feel free to leave a like/vote and-or comment to let me know!

Anyways... I need to change google docs because I already have like 135 or more pages just because of these 15 Oneshots + the extras... dear god. My poor storage.

Also, I finally published this fic on Ao3 so here's the link:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/43130349/chapters/108392886

(If you can't copy it just search up the title "His precious Emerald || Dad For One Oneshots" by yours truly, aka me, Luna_Herobrine)

.

Welp, now it's time for me to disappear for a while as I am starting up school while trying to get used to working an 8-hour job.

Until next time! Whenever that'll be...

...

Holy shit I'm tired.

...

I crave death. End me already.

.

.

Word Count: 8512

Next Up: 16 - Izuku breaks into Tartarus. Why? Because he can. (Cryptid! Izuku)

11.12.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.2K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
203K 9.1K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: โ€ขStrong language โ€ขFluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth โ€ขGore โ€ขSexual content] Living a normal life had...
496K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
542K 22.8K 42
Before Izuku was born, Inko found a boy named Tenko and adopted him shortly after he was born. A few years later they find a scarred boy with red hai...