United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon

3.5K 142 195
By lalapiece

I am back!!! It's been 100 years since i update this story!!! No, i'm just kidding hehe. Anyway, hope you guys will be ready for an unexpected moments. I hope you enjoy this update! Love y'all!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our group now are riding on Brownbeard back after we capture and took him as hostage.After we stole the warm coats of his friends. According to Brook our other crewmates are capture. The cold side of the punk hazard was not better than the hot side of the island. Explosion there, explosion here. Luffy ask the centaur what is the explosion all about but the man refuse to answer.

"Fine! Then run faster!! To the building where brook said. We need to rescue Nami and the others!" Luffy ordered.

"How embarrassing... he's just a kid and he forcefully stole the coats of my men!! You damn highway men!" Brownbeard cried out.

"Stop trying to make us like the bad guys! You guys attack us first, the crocodile guy does not even regret his action." Zoro frown.

"Stop being dramatic, just follow what our captain said." I grumble. I'm sitting beside robin now.

"Brook, you have no skin. Why did you also stole a coat?" Usopp ask the skeleton.

"I do have feelings you know! I'm really happy when i found you guys safe and sound. I want to share the feeling with cold with you guys!" Brook explained. I smile on that because he is such a sweetie even he always ask to see my panty.

"I feel bad for Nami and the others, they didn't have the chance to change their clothes before getting kidnapped. I hope their limbs will not fall from frostbites." Robin spoke up, and i decided to play along with it.

"Their hands will be the first to fall off.." I added with a blank stare like robin. She nod at me.

"Stop it you two! Don't worry in such a cruel way!" Usopp eyes bulge out with a shark teeth. How can they really do that?

Few moments passed, we see a huge building came in view. As we get closer we see some parts of the ship that is destroyed in half or trap in ice. It was a battle ship of the marine. We observe the area in confusion and Brook said that it was not here before. Then a figure was walking on the direction of the building entrance.

"Hey, somebody is there!" Usopp informed.

My eyes widen because it's been two years since i have see him and the offer that he give to be my ride when i was going to Sabaody Archipelago and the guy who tease me so that he will be the one who will change my bandages on his submarine. How can i even forget that signature hat?

"Oi! Oi! Do you remember me?! Thanks for everything that you have done for me!" Luffy wave and smiling at the guy.

The surgeon stop walking, turning his head and sent us a cold glare. I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but i just see him smile a little when he see my face. I'm not assuming though.

"He is the guy we have met at Sabaody." Zoro recalled.

"Yes, His name is——." Robin was cut off because Luffy suddenly butt in.

"He's Tra......Tra-guy!! Yeah that's his name. He helped y-n and me to get away from the war and he also treated my injuries!"

"Your injuries?" Robin wondered.

"Yep! Just like Jinbei, he save my life!"

The centaur stop and Luffy just grab me dragging with him even the others tried to stop him. He jump off holding my arm and run towards the surgeon. I just let him because it's no use to stop him.

Luffy remove his hold from me and turn to the dark hair man, who is busy staring at me and then turning towards Luffy.

"I didn't expect to see you here! Thank you so much for helping me!" Luffy stated, and got confuse. "Oh? Where are the talking bear and the others?"

Law frown, saying. "So you made it, Straw hat-ya. But you don't have to thank me for that, i just did it on the spur of the moment." Law inform.

"We're both pirates so don't forget that."

Luffy just grin at him and reply. "I guess so! We are enemies because we are finding the One piece but i really owe for saving my life!" Law just nod at him and then turn towards me. I flinch on that because his cold eyes bore at my eyes until it turn into soft one.

He stand in front of me since i'm just beside Luffy. I flinch on what he just did next. My brain just process on what is doing right now. I can feel the shock eyes of my crew mates and the gasp of Luffy.

Law just hug me close to him and he is hugging my waist. He put his head on the side of my neck and he have to bend down a little to do that. He sigh like he is thanking someone.

"I miss you, i finally see you again. ." He whisper and i can feel his breathe when he just talk on my neck. I feel my face getting warm because of it.

Law was always dreaming about the girl that he was really interested and your first bounty poster he keep it in his room. He memorize your face when he is alone on his room and he also remember that you look similar of the girl on the dream he see smiling at him. (A simp Law)

I slowly encircle my arms around him and awkwardly hug him. He just hug me tighter. Unknown to me, Luffy was watching the scene with furrowed eyes and have a blank stare. He can feel the pain again when you guys are sailing on the deep sea. Luffy was about to say something but Usopp beat him.

"Luffy! There's a fallen marine there!" Usopp called out. I hear Law curse then he let me go and kiss my forehead. I stare at him on shock but he just smirk at me and he got back from his position earlier.

I blush and turn away to see what Usopp is telling us. You see a familiar white hair with a sea stone weapon. His cigars are just beside him. He was unconscious. It was Smoker. Woah-woah... He become really hot with that brush up hair style. (I'm simp for a older men and Rayleigh is a fine aged wine.🫠)

"It's that smoker?" I muttered staring at the white haired man.

A group of marines is coming on our way and Usopp is yelling at us that Marines are here. Luffy got panicked. Tashigi kneel beside Smoker and stare at him in worried.

"It's old Smokey and his group! This takes me back!" Luffy chirped and wave at their direction.

Tashigi glare at the surgeon and she lift her sword and charge at him. The dark haired man just sigh disappointedly at her stupid action and summon a blue spear with his hand. The girl didn't notice that because of her fury. Law shove his sword two times  and Tashigi suddenly collapsed. The blue speared disappear after that.

"Luffy! Y-n! Come and hurry up! We are in danger here!" Usopp yelled telling us to go back to our ride.

"Hey, Torao! I wanted to ask." Luffy said as he bring his attention to Law.

"Go behind the laboratory, you will find what you are looking. I'm sure we will meet again." Law inform and then he turn to me. I stare at him in confuse.

"I will see you later y-n ya. You owe me something." He then smirk and turn away.

Before i can ask him what he just said, he disappeared behind the doors of the laboratory. Did he just left me hanging? What did he mean i owe him?

"What's with you and torao?" Luffy asked and i flinch when i see his expression because he is staring at me in serious face.

"W-Well, me and law are friends. You know that he is my ride two years ago when i want to go to Sabaody, right? We become friends on the way there." I answered.

Luffy hummed and then smile. "Alright, Let's go back to our crew." I nod and we walk towards our friends.

We told Brownbeard the route that Law inform and we reach there and see our crewmates are alright but something is weird about them. There is a talking head and giant kids.

"There you are guys! I'm glad that you are alright!" Luffy yelled.

I spotted Sanji doing some weird dance like Chopper when he is complimented. There is something wrong with Sanji.

"Why is that jackass cook jumping? He went nuts from cold?" Zoro grunted. He and Robin are beside each other. (Do you guys ship Zoro and Robin?)

"Hmm.. What's that? It looks like a bunch of giant kids..." Usopp slowly said.

"Huh!?!! No!! Franky, what are you doing?!?! Cut it out!!" Luffy suddenly shout and i turn my attention to it. My eyes widen because Franky is preparing to strike Nami who is busy staring at her chest with eyes turning hearts.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!? Franky don't you do that!!!" I yelled at the cyborg but he seems didn't hear me because he punch Nami on the head causing the girl to fall unconscious.

Usopp, Luffy, Brook and I was shock because of what Franky did to Nami. We are still in Brownbeard back.

***

Now, we are in a abandon building similar on what we see in our way here. Seems the building exploded.

"So, where should we begin?" Chopper asked but his voice is like Franky and the expression too.

"I hurt my delicate body!" Franky cried out as he is kneeling beside Nami who is still unconscious. I'm sitting beside Usopp who is sitting in a metal pipe thing.

"I will treat it right away." Sanji decide as he try to open Nami's coat.

"Wait, Sanji-kun!! What are you doing to my body?!?" Franky barked.

"I'm Chopper!!"

The hind legs who were stuck on Luffy's back is celebrating because he got back his legs. The rubber boy began to sulk because his hind legs is gone and Usopp tell him that there is no creature like that.

Nami woke up, Sanji asked him if she is alright. The navigator answered him that she dream about swimming in a river of boobs.

"This is not the right time to dream about that!" Sanji-Chopper snapped. I stopped my self to laugh at the situation. (I will just combine their name so you guys will not get confuse.)

The children climb on the back and order Franky-Nami to shoot laser beams. The man told them to shut up. Then Franky-Nami offered Nami-Sanji a pack of cigarettes.

"Let's talk like adults, everybody."

"Alright! Now, who is who?" Luffy started.

"I'm Franky! Don't come to me if you guys get hurt!" Chopper-Franky informed. Seeing chopper's body with Franky face expression is really weird.

"I'm Chopper! If you get hurt, i will treat your wounds!" Sanji-Chopper continue. He is really chopper because Sanji's eyes is like Chopper's.

"I'm Nami, i will never shoot laser beams." Franky-Nami pointed his self. I notice Franky's eyes is round and soft looking.

Nami-Sanji exhale some smoke and added. "And this is our Nami-swan!" She open her coat and hold her boobs with eyes in heart.

"Ah, there you are! !" Usopp and Brook said in chorus and grinned.

"Was i always that indecent?" Franky-Nami growl as he prepare to attack Nami-Sanji once more.

"I won't do it anymore! Don't hurt Nami-swan anymore!" Nami-Sanji plead.

"Don't do it Nami! Nami's gonna die!" Chopper-Sanji said, stopping Franky-Nami.

"If you touch my body, i will make you pay 200,000 berries!" Franky-Nami list down on his notebook. "Peeping will cost 100,000!"

"That's so cruel!" Nami-Sanji whimpered.

Usopp and Luffy started to laugh loudly at the situation even i didn't stop my self to laugh. I'm holding my stomach because it's so funny to witness it. Franky-Nami told us to stop laughing before she will pound us on the ground.

"This is chaos!!" I said, laughing. Franky-Nami glare at me and i raise my hands like surrendering.

Everybody settle down. Usopp started to inform what happened so far. The samurai who was the owner of the hind legs say that he is looking for his son name, Momonosuke. He didn't find him but the children with us is the one who he see. We were informed also the Law is now one of the Seven warlords of the sea. Just like Dracule Mihawk, Boa Hancock and Doflamingo.

****

"The hell is this, Usopp?!?!" Nami-Sanji complained.

"This is supeeerrr!!" Chopper-Franky stated.

"Thanks, Usopp!!" Sanji-Chopper added.

"A nightmare.... I give up.." Franky-Nami sulked.

Well, usopp decided to draw and make a face in a cardboard. The swap bodies guys were those face card board so we will not get confuse.

I also notice that Zoro is avoiding me, i stare at him because he got quiet and when i smile at him, he will just stare and look away. I got hurt a little on that. So i decided, i'm just gonna talk to him later and give him space for now.

"This thing spoil Nami-swan beauty!!" Nami-Sanji pointed the cardboard.

"Don't complain! Without this things we will get confuse!" Usopp retorted.

Brownbeard then talk about their saviour. It was thier master who save him and his crew. He is seems to be fond of their Master. There is also called on the new generation pirates, The Worst Generation. The rookies who met in Sabaody Archipelago and the bounties are worth 100 million berries. Blackbeard was counted to it. He also said that the Worst Generation are the children who were born between the two eras.

"After the death of the strongest man of the world, Whitebeard. You guys enter the New World and cause majoc havor on the sea. It's always from your generation." Brownbeard continue. "Blackbeard, Law, Kid, Drake, Hawkins. My crew was broken by Hawkins! I lost my legs!! We barely escaped from him and we reach the Punk Hazard."

"This place...use to be filled with green forest and it's really full of life." Brownbeard said.

He then explain that four years ago. The government scientist name, Vegapunk did his experiment here and seems got something go horribly wrong. Causing an explosion on two of his three laboratories. This is the place we are using as a hideout now.

"So there was a huge explosion happen here before. That explain why it's a mess now." I commented.

"The explosion was really bad, releasing toxic gas and intense heat. The one who suffer the most were the human prisoner who were use in the experiment. The government left those guys and they shut down this island. All prisoner stay on the third laboratory to save theire self from the poisonous gas. But the survivor got there lower body paralyzed and lost hope in their future." Brownbeard said. "Then a year later, our master came on this island! He purify this island and took those prisoner as a lackeys and give them hope to move!"

"MASTER!!" Chopper-Franky, Brook and Sanji-Chopper sobbed. I sweat dropped while looking at them. They are so move...

Brownbeard then continue to narrate. He said that he landed here two years ago andhe breathe in the toxic gas. Law save him and his crew. He then said that Vegapunk is evil and their Master was kind.

"Few months ago passed, Then our second saviour arrive, It was Trafalgar Law. Who just gained his title as shichibukai. He use his special ability to give us the leg that we wish. He attach the animal legs to us and give us hope to walk again! We couldn't thank him enough!" Brownbeard stated.

"What a touching story!" Sanji-Chopper and Chopper-Franky cried out.

"I see! Torao is really a good guy and he save my life too!" Luffy smiled.

"Vegapunk is really a bad person." Franky-Nami mumbled.

I sigh, "We are thinking the same.."

"That explain why there is half sheep people at the Laboratory." Sanji-Chopper commented.

"Centaurs and the bird woman too? Wait, how about the dragon?" Usopp questioned.

"Oh you saw the dragon? That's the artifcial being that Vegepunk created to guard this island. It can adapt any environment. I heard that some Celestial Dragons took a like on it and give it a name. I forgot the name. But if you see it, better run away from it. It's super aggressive." That statement is terrifying but well the dragon is gone.

While Brownbeard is keep talking. The others have their own conversation too. I take my chance and stand up to talk with Zoro who just keep quiet for the whole time.

I see beside him and look at him. He raise a brow to me and seems to wait on what i'm about to say.

"Zoro, why are you avoiding me?" I gather my confident to ask that.

"What are you talking about?" That is his only response.

"Well, I——." I was cut off.

"Are you and torao are dating? He kiss your forehead and there is no way it has no meaning to it." Zoro grunted.

"I don't know why did he do that. I was also shock you know. It's that the reason why you are upset?" I stated and look at him.

He sigh, " I'm not upset, just asking. I'm not avoiding you, i'm just thinking something else." He then show his rare smile. I return the same. I stand because Usopp called me.

"I just don't like sharing, y-n." Zoro whisper on his mind as he state at your form. His thinking cut off becaude Nami called him.

"Zoro!! Go with Sanji and Brook!!"Franky-Nami order Zoro. I stare at the scene and shivered because Nami is scary right now.

"Ha?" Zoro replied and stare at the navigator, the swordsman stop because of the angry expression of Nami.

I stare at the mention name and sweat dropped because they have bumps on their head and it's smoking. These guys really...

"You too, y-n! Go with them! Other than me, you can also stop them if they do something stupid." Franky-Nami eyes squinted in fury. I rapidly nod and go to the guys. Nami is really scary. LITERALLY.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 39 is out!! I'm really sorry for the delay update, i'm just so busy. This chapter was draft for two weeks. Thankfully, i finish all my school works and i'm ready to update again my books!! 🥹🎉

Anyway, thank you for the 18.3 k reads in wattpad and 18k reads in quotev!! I'm so happy!! I really love reading your comments! It gives me motivation. 🤍

Ps. Sorry for the typo.

See you in the next chapter!! Good night!! 🌙💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 16.5K 59
COMPLETE! A Naruto CROSSOVER! They expected her to be lame as Takemitchi but their mouth agape when they saw her getting off in a expensive bike. "n...
18K 706 12
"You blessed us with your light, so don't be selfish and take it away" { 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕩 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕...
14.8K 695 22
Unwanted. Worthless. Disappointment. Words that were carved into the young girl's mind since she was born. Neglected for being born a daughter in a f...
790K 30.3K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...