Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

By CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... More

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 37: Next Morning]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]

3.6K 207 51
By CamsterHale

"Not only that, but the bags underneath your eyes have only worsened..." Billy anxiously pointed out; placing his fork down so he could gently tip the top of your chin up a tiny bit. "Have you noticed...?"

"Are you having trouble sleeping...?" Stu wondered worriedly, clasping your right hand between both of his and staring at you with intensity. "Do you have insomnia too...?"

"Well, not exactly..." You sheepishly mumbled, feeling awkward and trying to smooth over the truth somehow. "It's just, what with moving house, finding the unwanted admirers, and also keeping up with my studies, all at the very same time...It's proving to be pretty hard."

"I can't imagine..." Cadence nervously spoke, her eyes widening after she took in everything you'd previously just said. "Perhaps you should go to the University's Nurse's Office—"

"No!" You declined stubbornly, raising your voice and causing your three friends to suddenly look hurt. Shit. "I mean, I appreciate it, but no thank you. I'm...I'm fine. My roommates will catch the unwanted admirers, I'll catch up on my studies, and everything will go back to the way it was. I...I promise."

"You don't sound so sure." Stu stated softly, his kindhearted expression causing you to smile and grow shy all at once.

"Don't worry about it..." You hastily replied; pushing your exhaustion to the side before pulling your hand carefully out of Stu's. "I guess I just don't get why people would still want to stalk me, that's all. I'm not used to being put on a pedestal."

"You've gotta be KIDDING me...!" Amber exploded wildly, dropping her cutlery onto her tray while she stared at you with a surprised look. "There's TONS of reasons why a person would stalk you, (Y/n)...! You're like, the prettiest-looking girl in our year...! Not to mention how kind you usually are around everybody."

"I...I don't know about all of that..." You lightly laughed, trying to brighten up the atmosphere and push it away from you. "I just think people give me far more credit than I deserve."

"Nah, you're just super-duper sweet, y'know...?" Billy complimented comfortingly, shooting you a soothing smile as he finished his food and attempted to cheer you up. "I mean, you offered to help us with our cinematography studies...gave us your phone number even when you didn't particularly want to...All of these things were really really nice of you, (Y/n)."

"These things were no big deal...really..." You timidly trailed off, finishing your meal as well before tidying up your tray. "They were just offers, that's all...Besides, you were only trying to help with the whole phone-number thing..."

"Speaking of which, did something happen to your cellphone...?" Stu asked nonchalantly; his question causing shock to spread across your face like lightning after your mind flashed back to Saturday night.

With a hysterical scream, you flung your phone across the kitchen and completely lost it; holding either side of your head whilst also collapsing to your knees. H...How...? How was it that this person kept on finding your number...? And...And so easily too...? No doubt about it, this person was the unwanted admirer. But...But wait a second...Didn't Michael and the others say that there was two of them...? Just what was going on here...? Were you losing your mind...!? Struggling to keep your composure, you carried on gazing at the ground; terror continuing to consume you until the others stepped in.

"(Y/n)...? (Y/n) darling, what's wrong...? What's the matter...?" "What happened...?"
"Yeah, what the FUCK was THAT all about?"
"Don't you have any amount of tact or understanding of others, Krueger...?"
"T...They...M...My phone...M...My number..." "They're...They're the same. I-I...I didn't think they were...the same...but t-they...they are..."
"Who's the same...? Just who have you been talking to, (Y/n)...?"
"I...I don't know..." "Really, I...I don't...They...They wouldn't tell me..."

"And just how long has this been going on, exactly...?"
"Well, um...Maybe since Friday...?" "Friday afternoon...?"
"So, if I'm correct, you've been interacting with this individual for a total of forty-eight hours...?"
"Not entirely..." "They just kept switching numbers...With the same creepy voice...and I didn't know how to go about it...Because blocking their number didn't work - they'd just use another one - and they...they just wouldn't leave me alone...!"
"Shh...Shh...Try not to stress your body out too much." "That certainly won't do your mental state any favours, health-wise or otherwise."

"But their threatening remarks...W-What they said to me...It was...It was just awful." "I should've just kept hanging up. But...But their calls were just becoming more and more exhausting..."
"(Y-Y/n)-!?" "I-Is everything a-alright-!? A...Are you okay...!?"
"N...Norman...? I...I don't understand...Michael said you were upstairs..." "What are you doing back down here...?"
"I-I was, b-but I...I was just so, SO w-worried about you...a-and you s-screamed too...!"
"I...Well, I uh...I was just startled..." "I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean to cause a scene...I-It was just...What with my phone and all—"

"Y-Your phone...?" "W-What about it...? D...Did s-something h...happen w-with it...?"
"Don't worry about it..."
"Hmm...Well, there is one way we can stop them from toying with your phone number and keep them from messing with you altogether."
"There is...? How so...?"
"Krueger, I assume you know where I'm coming from...?"
"Wait, where're you coming from...?" "I don't understand...what are you talking about...?"
"Say, Princess~?" "Answer me something~"

"Alright, what...?" "What do you want me to answer...?"
"Why didn't the skeleton have a mobile~?"
"Wait Michael, DON'T—!"
"Because he had no BODY to talk to~!"
"NO...!" "That was a TERRIBLE idea...!"
"How so...? It stopped them from communicating with you, didn't it...?" "So what's the problem...?"
"What's the problem? WHAT'S the problem!?" "That was the ONLY way left that I had to speak to my Mom! Not to mention Cadence and the others!"

"I...I'm sorry, (Y-Y/n)..." "B-But...But it...it's for the b-best..."
"How on EARTH was that for the BEST...!?"
"Please don't fret, mia amata, this'll all be over soon. Besides, Michael didn't mean it out of malice."
"B...But all of my contacts...! M-My Mom...! M...My friends...!" "How am I supposed to reach out to them now...?"
"As soon as we've caught the unwanted admirers, we'll buy you a new phone."
"What, you expect me to have memorised every single phone number in there...!?" "Are you nuts...!? I can't remember that many...!"

"Relax, relax, He's most likely already taken care of that. Haven't you, Michael...?" "So you see? Everything's just fine. There's no need to worry."
"You've got to be kidding me..." "How are my friends and relatives supposed to recognise my new number...?"
"I'm sure you'll be able to text or call each person and convince them that it's you." "Won't you? If not, Michael's probably more than happy to break into each and everyone's household, as to update their phone number information."
"T-That WON'T be necessary...!"

"What...? No...!" You quickly denied, doing your best to lie and hide what had actually happened whilst you hurriedly stood up also. "Why would you think that...?"

"Oh, no reason." Stu spoke breezily, his pleasant behaviour still showing while he stood up alongside Billy. "I just tried calling you last night, and the phone-line went dead."

"I tried calling you last night too." Billy added awkwardly, "But nobody picked up. Did you get a new phone or something...?"

"Yeah, I couldn't text you either..." Amber joined in with uneasiness, holding her lunch tray as she became rather curious. "Did something happen...?"

"No, no, no...!" You exclaimed in alarm, your anxiety rising while you struggled to smooth over what Michael had done on Saturday. "I-It's just...It's just..."

"Did you break your phone...?" Laura suspiciously speculated, collecting her things whilst the bell immediately rang for your last psychology lesson.

"Did you change numbers...?" Cadence asked with surprise, not expecting you to have switched numbers so suddenly. "Is this because of the unwanted admirers...?"

"Yes...! Yes...! That's exactly it...!" You answered stressfully; faking a faint smile before hurrying over to the end of the cafeteria's tray-line. "Sorry, I didn't bring it up - or tell you guys sooner - but it was just so sudden, y'know...? My roommates also thought it would be best if I didn't share my number with anyone right now. At least, not until they - or the authorities - have caught the unwanted admirers yet."

"Oh..." With a hesitant tone, Cadence replied; sending you a pleasant smile in the process as she placed her tray at the end of the line and caught up to you. "That's understandable..."

"Perhaps we could have your new phone number sometime in the next few days, though...?" Laura decided politely, her calm expression and casual smile of her own throwing you off completely.

"Yeah...! I mean, we're friends, aren't we...?" Clapping her hands together, Amber grew excited; your third friend also dropping her lunch tray at the end of the line as she joined your side. "We could help like - I don't know - cheer you up, give you some composure, things like that...?"

"That would be lovely, but uh...I'm afraid that'll have to wait..." You regretfully replied, glancing at the clock on the wall and realising that you were all beginning to be late for class. "Sorry everyone...Our afternoon psychology session has already started, and I'd rather not miss out on any more important information. Especially not for the upcoming exam."

"But, (Y/n)—!"
"The exam isn't even all that serious—!"
"What are you acting so stressed-out for—?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 736 47
I own NONE of these Slashers, I'm just a horror fan and love to make alternate endings. I'm nervous about having this out, since I deleted my last fa...
29.4K 1.8K 18
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
488K 14.4K 81
⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ...
445K 8.7K 21
•Scenarios mixed with Slasher one shots, as I've seen that only a few of these exist - I've read almost all of the ones on Wattpad and I grew so frus...