★彡[ʀɪɴɢꜱ 💫 ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ!ꜱᴏɴɪᴄ x ꜰᴇᴍ...

By __sonikkusbae__

So, this is the Sonic the Hedgehog movie starring him and his best friend... you! You've been friends with So... More

💫 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 💫
²' ᵍʳᵉᵉⁿ ʰⁱˡˡˢ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿᵗᵃⁿᵃ
³' ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᵗ
⁴' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵇᵃˡˡ ᵖˡᵃʸᵒᶠᶠˢ
⁵' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵇᵃˡˡ ᶜᵃᵗᵃˢᵗʳᵒᵖʰᵉ
⁶' ⁱ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵘˢᵉ
⁷' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ˢⁱᵗᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁸' ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵈʳ. ʳᵒᵇᵒᵗⁿⁱᵏ
⁹' ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ ᶜᵃᵛᵉ // ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵐᵘˢʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗ.
¹⁰' ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ʳⁱⁿᵍ⁻ʰᵃⁿᵈᵉᵈ
¹¹' ᴰᵒⁿᵘᵗ ᴸᵒʳᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵀʰᵉ ᵀʷᵒ ᴴᵉᵈᵍᵉʰᵒᵍˢ'
¹²' ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵉᵈᵍᵉʰᵒᵍˢ.
¹³. ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵉˢᵗⁱᵐᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗ⁻ˢᵒ⁻ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶜᵒʷᵃʳᵈ
¹⁴. ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵃⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ
¹⁵. ᴰᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵀʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
¹⁶. ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ
¹⁷. ᴮᵃʳᵍⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃ ᴮᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ
¹⁸. ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ ᴾᵒᵒᵖᵉʳ
¹⁹. ᴿᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵀᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵒᵗᵉˡ
²⁰. ˡⁱᵉ ᵈᵉᵗᵉᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵒʳ ˢˡʸ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉˢᵗᵒʳ?
²¹. ᶜᵃʳ ᶜʳᵃˢʰ
²². ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ, ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉˡᵖ, ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ.
²³. ʳᵒᵇᵒᵗⁿⁱᵏ'ˢ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ
²⁴. ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʳᵉˢᵗᵒʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ? ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ.
²⁵. ᵀʰᵉ ᴴᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵀʳᵘᵗʰ
²⁶. ᵀʰᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏ
ᴮᴼᴺᵁˢ: ˢᵒⁿⁱᶜ ᵐᵉᵉᵗˢ ᵖᵘᵖᵖʸ
²⁷. ᴮᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ
²⁸. ˢᵗᵉᵖ ¹: ᴳᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶦⁿ

¹' ᵃ ᶠˡᵃˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ

1.9K 44 15
By __sonikkusbae__

"The past is a place to learn from,
not to live in."

»»--⍟--««
 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

It all started near San Francisco. The bright damp sun, the fresh peaceful sea.. Tall structured buildings. Nothing could go wrong with a day like this, right?

*Insert Red Laser Shooting *

Wrong. Here we are with a cat chasing a mouse, except the cat is a human and the mouse is a hedgehog... Nothing different.

Robotnik chases Sonic firing his missiles at him, missing each shot as it explodes on the building's windows. Sonic speeds up as fast as possible, dodging every blow as he makes his way to the streets with Robotnik following him. Robotnik continues to shoot, showing no mercy at all whilst Sonic slides the blasts and races to the road. He furrowed his eyebrows in response, whereas, Robotnik smiles enjoying the relay between him and the Blue Devil. He forcefully takes rough turns, drifting the steering wheel left and right. Sonic sprints his way to a nearby car as he jumps on the hood of the car, boosting his legs to run faster. He immediately does a backflip and quickly rushes away.

*PAUSE *

So, I know what you're thinking. Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog being chased by a madman with a moustache from the Civil War? Well to be honest, it seems like I've been running my whole life. Is this too much? Am I going too fast?

(Y/N): Yes Sonic, you're going too fast. Fast as always!

Sonic: OH, sorry! It's kind of what I do, you know what? Let's back up.

*Sonic mimics tape-rewinding noise for flashback.*

*(Y/N) makes a funny popping sound before flashback is introduced.*

-

(Sonic): This is the island me and (y/n) are from.

(Y/N): It had everything! Sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, public access to loop-de-loops!

(Sonic): AND I never had to catch a school bus because I could run across the entire island in less than 2 seconds!

(Y/N): But, there was no school. I KNOW, pretty sweet island right?

"Yeah!" Baby sonic cheers, running away from (y/n).

"Woohoo!" Baby (Y/N) hollers, chasing up to Sonic.

(Sonic): We were born with extraordinary powers and was both told to keep them secret.

(Y/N): And like any kid.. We did the exact opposite!

-—–—-—–-—–-—–-—–-
     𓅓 ੯ू❛ัू ໒꒱ ੯ू❛ัू ໒꒱
-—–—-–—–-–—–-—–-–-

Sonic bumps into an owl, all rolled up as a ball. The owl gasps shockingly, making Sonic chuckle on the floor. (Y/n) arrives late, floating upsetly.
 "Aw man! You won again! That's not fair!" (Y/n) pouts. 

"I guess I was too fast!" Sonic says proudly.

(Sonic): That's Longclaw. She took care of us, she was basically Obi-Wan Kenobi. If Obi-Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice.-

The owl looks at the two children with a surprised look on her face, shaking her head once more until she made a disappointed frown.

"Sonic, (Y/N), someone could've seen you two!" Longclaw warns them.

"No-one saw us. Besides, I'm too fast!" Sonic remarks, pretending to run on the spot then looking back at Longclaw.

"Yeah, don't worry! And also, we wanted to bring you this." (Y/N) pops a yellow sunflower hiding behind her. Longclaw gazes at the flowers in awe, as she reaches out her wing to grab it. Until, she looks up to see echidna warriors' behind Sonic and (Y/N), dressed up in bony armour.

"Get down!" She ducked and huddled the two children close to her, kicking the door shut with her foot. Suddenly, arrows were shot on the door, leaving marks as the arrows' made its way to the window which soon after broke. Longclaw then promptly looks up to see any of the intruders. The Echidnas' then instantly break in, surrounding us with their wooden spears.

(Y/N): Turns out with great power, comes great hungry power bad guys. And we led them right to us.

Longclaw scowls, holding the hedgehogs preciously in defence. She glares at the enemies and flys through the window, knocking an echidna on the way as she grips (Y/N) and Sonic with her claws. As she soars away, the warriors straight off aim their arrows at the owl and without fear, they all unexpectedly launch at the three. Longclaw tries to dodge the arrows and does so successfully. But all of a sudden, an echidna who was standing firm and confident shoots Longclaw down to the ground bringing the children down with her. She groans in pain, making the children shriek in fear. The powerful arrow was hung onto the side of her chest, Sonic and (Y/N) look at Longclaw defeatedly, as the wounded owl whom lies on the floor brings herself up. Sonic and Y/n look at her with a sad puppy face look, as she starts to speak in a swiftly sad voice. 

"Listen carefully (Y/N), Sonic. You both have a power unlike anything I've ever seen, and that means someone will always want it. The only way to stay safe is to stay hidden." 

She grabs a ring from her pouch and tosses it to open a portal to a different world. "This world is from the far side of the universe so you children should be safe there."

"But we don't wanna go without you!" Sonic and (Y/N) weep in unison.

"You must." She says back. "These rings will be your most important possession-" She hands the bag of rings to Sonic. Longclaw gasps to see the Echidnas' back on track, yet continues to finish her sentence.

 "If you're both ever discovered, use one." She pushes the two gently in front of the ring portal.

 "Never. Stop. Running. Now go!" She demands and they do as told with a worried expression spread on their face. The two little hedgehogs run away from the portal and only a few centimetres back, Sonic looks behind him to see Longclaw shield herself. 

"LONGCLAW!" Sonic exclaimed, turning back to Longclaw and running towards her with his hands open. 

"Sonic, wait!" (Y/N) joins.

"Goodbye children." Longclaw smiles weakly.

"No!" The kids call out once more.

"NOO!" 

And magically, the portal disappears as they run into it. Sonic pants in fear, processing what just happened. (Y/N) sobs in Sonic's shoulders and whispers, 

"What do we do now?"

-

*INSERT SONIC MOVIE INTRO MUSIC*
DO, DO DOOOOOOOOOOOO!

★ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ★

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ❛s  ɴᴏᴛᴇ

➤ The first chapter for RINGS is completed! For this one chapter I realised this has alot of words. It's reached over one‐thousand!
That's beyond amazing! It might be too much for just the prologue. But hey,
I'm a sucker for a thousand‐worded chapter!

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ

cheezy_sandwhich, speedy_boy_23, YosiDusk,

❥ I give my whole heart to these lovely people whom made me inspired to create a book just like this one. I highly recommend you check out their Sonic stories too! <3

ᴡᴏʀᴅᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ

1061 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 184 3
For 10 years of Sonic's life, he was sure that he was never going to have a friend, that he would live alone for the rest of his life in Green Hills...
57.1K 1.2K 14
‼️‼️AYO THIS IS PART 2 OF THE SONIC MOVIE SO BIG BIG BIG SPOILERS IF U HAVENT SEEN IT‼️‼️ This is also a Sequel to the book that I made based on the...
14.5K 224 23
What happens when a young hedgehog girl who knows she's destined to meet her hero after reading tarot cards, is saved by a Tall, thick mustached and...
64.1K 2.4K 23
[Name] and Sonic. Both anointed as enemies, since the moment they met. It seems like for many years, [Name] has tried endlessly to capture Sonic to...