Our Story | KTH × Reader

بواسطة PratisthaRoy

You were very close with your father's best friend. One day you met his son , Kim Taehyung whom you thought t... المزيد

Introduction - CH 1
I don't like him - CH 2
Kashmir , India - CH 3
Come Play with us - CH 4
FOR HER SAKE - CH-5
I'M HER PEON - CH 6
NEW SCHOOL - CH 7
MY TUTOR , BOGUM - CH - 8
HELLO PARTNER - CH 9
COFFEE WITH ME? - CH - 10
I'M FALLING - CH 11
NIGHT STAY - CH 12
HER PAST - CH 13
BLESSINGS -CH 14
CH 15
GOODBYE - CH 16
JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES - CH 17
CHA EUN WO - CH - 18
CH - 19
JENNIE AND I - CH 20
NO CONNECTION - CH 21
YOU'RE REALLY HERE - CH 22
REUNION - CH 23
REUNION - Part 2
INVITATION - CH 25
THE NEW CEO - CH 26
CH 28
HELLO LOVE - CH 29
CH - 30
ABDUCTED - CH 31
HELD CAPTIVE - CH 32
SAVED - CH 33
ROT IN HERE - CH 34
HIS CARE - CH 35
FEELS LIKE HOME - CH 36
A GOOD DAY - CH 37
AUTHOR'S NOTE
MODEL TAEHYUNG - CH 39
IRENE'S TRUTH - CH 40
A GOOD DAY - CH - 41
IGNITED - CH 42
DAY 3 - CH 43
AUTHOR'S NOTE - IMPORTANT
CH 44 - YOU BY MY SIDE

THE PROPOSAL - CH 27

6 0 0
بواسطة PratisthaRoy

*THIRD PERSON'S POV*:-

Taehyung entered the party and everyone greeted him . He was busy talking to his employees , business associates , partners and all but his eyes always searched for one particular girl ...

Why isn't she coming yet.. Is everything all right . I should have went and picked her up .
I'm freaking out to propose but I have to do this today . I want no one but her in my life as my life partner.
He was thinking about all of this when Namjoon approached him

"Stop looking like a lost puppy buddy.. she'll come when all her family is here" , he said laughingly

" Hyung... Not helping. Why is she taking long.. and have you checked the venue yet ? I hope no one goes there ." , Tae said

" Yeah.. I've told the security to prohibit anyone to enter the rooftop . It's locked don't worry " , he assured Tae.

" Okay Hyung . Thank you for your help . You go and enjoy please. I'll be fine "

" You sure Tae?" , RM asked again

" Yes.. I'm okay . It's normal to be nervous a little.. it's my first time proposing to someone and the girl is my first love Hyung . Plus I'm a new CEO . This is my first day . You go" , Tae said smiling weakly

" Okay , just call me if you need anything okay? I'll go see Jin and greet others" , saying that he left .

~

Piu entered the grand party hall which was totally high class crowded . People dresses in sharp suits and pretty dresses were chit chatting with glasses of various drinks , classy music is in the background... Everything looked amazing .

As she walked into the crowd a lot of people stopped talking and admired the beauty in front of them . Ofcourse she's beautiful but with a little make up and a beautiful dress she looked flawless.

Her parents directly went to greet Tae's parent's and she was left alone in the whole lot.  Her sister and friends were no where to be found .

She was desperately looking for anyone she knows . Because she hates parties and being alone in a crowd.

Soon her eyes landed on a pool of jet black . Taehyung. He was also looking at her . They both stopped in their ways and their eyes locked .

When Piu was gawking at Taehyung's ethereal handsomeness , Tae was busy devouring the beauty of his love .

Piu's midnight blue sparkly dress was off shoulder , showing off her beautiful colarbone. Her pretty face was glowing in the lights of the party. Her hand had several sparky chains making her look like a goddess.

Damn woman ! Do you want to kill me right here right now? How could you dare to be this beautiful? Taehyung thought as he kept staring at Piu

On the other hand Taehyung was looking sharp in his off white suit with pure white shirt underneath and a black tie . His hair was in soft curls making the girls go crazy around him .

Piu smiled and started coming towards him but she was interrupted as a girl came running and hugged Taehyung

"V-EEEEEEE oppaaaa" , the girl squealed and Tae was froze in his place .

The girl was indeed beautiful. Her brown long hair was in a high classic bun . She wore a black long slit dress that showed her model legs . Her lips were blood red coloured and smokey eye made them pop.

Piu looked disappointed as the girl kept hugging Tae in front of him .

He gathered himself and made distance from her .

"Irene - what are you doing here?" , He asked the girl

(Author note:- no hate for Irene. I just didn't find another girl and made her one of the characters in this story. She's very beautiful and nice)

___

" V-shi ! What kind of question is that ... Ofcourse your dad invited us to the party . As my parents couldn't make it , I came instead .  Also because I missed you . I'll be staying here for a few days " , she said in her sugar coated voice .

" Why didn't you tell me earlier?" , Tae said , still confused about her presence here

" Then how could I have surprised you oppa? " , She said playing with the hem of his suit's collar

Piu's jaw clenched at the scene before her . Someone trapped her shoulder and she saw Jin standing beside her .

" Hi , when did you come Piu?" , He said

" Just now oppa... Umm who is that oppa?" , Piu said pointing towards Irene

Jin's eyes widened as he sensed trouble in Paradise , his face gave a pissed expression as he saw Irene then turned to piu , " she's Bae Joo-hyun / Irene... She's the daughter of Bae Jinhyun , a successful businessman in USA. He's a good friend of uncle Park... He helped us when we arrived USA years back . We used to visit their home and from then Irene has her nasty eyes for Taehyung.  She even asked her father if she could marry him and he said he has no problem but Tae was never interested in her . I donno what she's doing here. She caused a lot of drama there "

Piu's eyes widened at the newfound informations , she was thinking why no one told her about this girl .

They stopped talking and looked at the two in front of them .

" Where are you going to stay?" , Tae asked Irene

She batted her fake eyelashes and sweetly said , " I don't have a place here . I didn't find time to book anything . Can I stay at yours for a few days oppaaaa??? Pleaseeeee"

Piu had enough of these as pure jealousy surged through her body . She made her way to the duo.

She approached them and placed a hand on Tae's shoulder. He turned and looked who it is . He finally came to his senses as he almost forgot that he was going to talk to Piu.

" Hi Tae ...." , She said politely

" Hi Piu. You look gorgeous today. You're glowing" , he held Piu's hand and genuinely complimented his love in front of him .

" Thanks Tae , you look very good indeed . " , Piu said smiling cutely

Being ignored and seeing a new female with Taehyung, Irene gritted her teeth .

She coughed drawing attention towards her .

Piu finally tried to acknowledge her existence and said , " Hello there"

She ignored Piu and looked at Taehyung , " oppa who is she? Your assistant or something?" , She smudgedly said trying to insult her

Tae was taken a back by this . He didn't expect Irene to act rude to Piu. He was going to defend her but Piu was enough for herself , she smiled widely and said , " no... I'm his bestest friend . We've known each other for years"

" Well he never mentioned you" , Irene said again

" Might be because it wasn't important to discuss his private life to anyone randomly " , Piu said smudgedly

Irene was taken a back while Tae was looking at his girl proudly.

"Ummm Irene . Piu is closest to me than anyone , she's also older than you so respect her . And Piu , she's Irene , my father's friend's daughter .
Irene I'll arrange a hotel for you to stay okat? You don't need to worry" , and this time Piu looked at Taehyung with awe.

" But oppa. I want to stay with you " , she whined

" I live alone . It'll be bad if anyone sees you living with me and I'm not comfortable sharing my home with anyone but one" , he eyes at Piu saying the last part and she blushed

Irene was seething with anger but she didn't want to show her real side to Taehyung so she politely agreed

". Ofcourse Oppa, I understand " , she said placing a hand on his arm but he plainly came out of her hold

" Now that you're here . Enjoy the party . Excuse us , we have something to discuss" , he said and left with Piu , a very pissed Irene watched them go

~

Taehyung took Piu to a deserted corner and held her hands in his . Warm feelings filled her body and she found herself getting lost in his eyes .

" Sorry about earlier . I didn't expect her to be here . " , He said

" It's fine Tae . You're here now"

" You're very late to the party " , tae said

" Yeah... We were on our way home when Dad remembered that he didn't lock the door because he was too engrossed in thinking about Jk and Neha , so we had to go back again , but it turned out that the door was locked " , Piu said chuckling a little

Tae looked at her amusingly , she was now looking at the dance area where Jungkook was dancing with Neha , even their parents , Namjin and others were dancing too .

Taehyung looked at his watch , 9:30 pm

So , he was 2.5 hours left to confess his feeling..

He looked back at Piu and tugged her hands gently , " Can I have a dance with this beautiful lady?"

Piu smiled warmly at him which made his heart swell , " ofcourse, you must... Let's go "

He led her to the dance floor and started moving slowly, adjusting to the beat . It was a slow song they were enjoying among themselves.

Piu kept one hand on Tae's shoulder and the other on his heart while Tae was holding her by waist .

Everyone was eyeing the beautiful couple as they were lost among themselves .

The Roy couple and Kim Couple looked at their kids with warmth . They always wanted them to be together but never forced them .

Mr. Kim wanted Piu to be his daughter (in law) since ages . The girl did a lot for him . She was caring and loving since childhood.

On the other hand Mr. Roy still remembered the talk he and Taehyung had in that cafe years ago . Looking at them made him realise that he was right about his decision.

~

When the party nearly ended and all the guest left the hall became almost empty.

Only a few close people, BTS members stayed back .

Jhope introduced his date to everyone . She was a very nice woman . Very much like Hoseok . Her warm smile filled the room with happiness . They both made each other happy and his friends were delighted about the thought .

Piu was eating dessert in her seat . Tae said he needed to go to the washroom but never came . Her parents weren't in sight too , not even Neha . Might have left . She thought.

Just then Jungkook called her .

" Hello kook , where are you all?"

" Piu - come to the rooftop quick . Tae is injured " , Jk huffed and cut the call

Piu panicked as she quickly got up rushing towards the rooftop .
What happened to him suddenly? Why is he in the rooftop? God! Please, hope he's fine!

As she entered the rooftop everything was pitch black .she couldn't see anything.

But then a single spotlight fell on her . Then one by one the whole place lit up . Her eyes widened as she adjusted herself to the light

Her parents , Tae's parent's, BTS group , Neha was standing in a circle at distance . And to her shock , Taehyung was on his knees in front of her .

It all looked like a dream . As she was standing on pools of rose petals . There were hundreds of scented candles which made the air so automatic that it tingled in the nose.
There were sky lanterns hanging in rows above them . The whole place was looking gorgeous .

Piu was taken too back to say anything at that moment.

Then Tae began talking and she focused on his words .

" Dear Piu . I have known you for 4952 days as of now . And every single day I have thought about you in one way or another . At first I thought you were same like others . I didn't like you but Still your thoughts lingered on my mind all the time .
As time went by I came to know the real you slowly and all these giddy feelings filled my mind and heart which confused me at a young age . I tried to brush them off but your sweet smile and cute face didn't let me .
You're not only a person with beautiful face but you also have a golden heart which I want to steal and keep treasured to me forever .
Your smile brightens my day , your single conversation with you makes my heart swell , your motivation keeps me going through tough times and your tears make me sad , mad whatever I don't know.   All I know that those years in USA I yearned for your presence and now that I see you everyday being praised by lots of men for your work , behaviour and looks I feel happy yet had because I should be the one making you laugh , blush , motivated , secure , happy and every good thing in the world .
I want to be the reason for your smile just like you're mine .
I can't thank you enough for being there for me no matter what . In my presence or absence you stayed for my friends , my family and myself. I want to do the same for you .

They say love hurts and if it's true then I want to be tortured by none other than you .
Also today is world proposal day some guy told me , did you know Piu?" , Taehyung stopped to take breathe looking with hopeful eyes

" I didn't - know" , Piu replied , too stunned to even process everything

" Nisha Roy , I love you so so much . Will you be my girlfriend and stay with me for the rest of our lives?" , Taehyung said taking out a velvet box , he opened it revealing a gorgeous ring and Piu grasped looking at that

She thought about thousands of negative thoughts and thousands of different possibilities yet only Taehyung's face clouded her mind , making her take a break from thinking . She closed her eyes .
Again saw Taehyung and herself years ago .
He promised to continue where we left before.

She took a long breathe and slowly opened them . The man who was on his knees before her was the only one she loved all along . Nothing should ruin this moment for her. 

" Kim Taehyung... I love you too, to the moon and back .  I would love to be your girlfriend, you too better stay with me through thick and thin, otherwise I'll kick your ass" ,she said laughing and hugging the man getting on her knees too .

All of them started loud rounds of applause as Taehyung slowly picked out the ring and slipped on her heart finger .

They got up and Taehyung kissed her forehead and she placed her hand on his chest . The moment was very peaceful for both of them .. her eyes glistening with tears, she tightly hugged Taehyung . Finally all her prayers are answered by God.  She got what she wanted the most . She got his love .

It was start of a new chapter of their book that they were writing together.

Their friends and family couldn't wait any longer and lunged themselves at the new couple .

They all laughed and shed happy tears .

Jin then got very excited and said , " now everyone .. it's fine for celebration. I made cake for you guys . Cut it and appreciate me . Joonie go bring the glasses and Jimin bring the champagne. My babies are grown up nowww"

Everyone sat on chairs in a circle and RM helped Jin to bring the cake .
It was indeed looked amazing. Anyone can say that Jin put his heart and soul into this .
He loved his Lil bro and sis .

They cut the cake and fed each other then distributed among everyone.

Piu's eyes filled with tears as she hugged Jin tightly.

" Oppa! Thank you so much . It's beautiful and it's very tasty , I love you "

" Aish this kid! Stop crying it's ok.. I love you too. I'm so happy for you " , Jin said patting her back softly

" What about me Hyung !" , Tae pouted

Jin looked at him and stick out his tongue , " I like you a little too . Piu's the untime sweetheart here"

" YAAAHHHH! TRAITOR " , Tae screamed and everyone laughed at them .

~~

The all came back to the BTS house all together as they agreed to spent the night talking , having fun and being with each other.

The olders returned to their homes tho .

The youngers stayed and drank three bottles of champagne with pizza and talked among themselves . They all were happy at that moment . Being with the people they really loved.
After hours they felt sleepy yet no one wanted to leave the place. So they decided to sleep like that .

Jungkook was sleeping on the sofa , his head on Neha's shoulder as she also slept beside him .

Yoonmin couple slept on sofa too hugging each other .

The Namjin couple was on floor , hugging each other in comfort. Sleeping cutely.

J hope went home because he had to take his date to her house and also because he had something important the next day .

Piu and Taehyung also slept hugging each other on a single sofa come chair . Her head on his chest as he hold onto her small frame protectively .

If anyone could see the sight of the living room they would have said one word which was present there the most - LOVE

As the night grew longer the lovers found warmth among themselves as they fall into peaceful slumber.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

734K 41.9K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
1.7K 347 49
"I saw this dream again" jungkook said with heavy breath. "Today again this dream, does this have any connection with my future" y/n said while smili...
38.5K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
512K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...