Free and Wild like Lightning...

Da Pump-Daddy-C

(Another Killua story, real original) You already know how this song and dance goes..... Being born and raise... Altro

Bio
Harem
Prolouge: A New Adventure Awaits
Adventure Arc: Episode 1
Adventure Arc: Episode 2
Adventure Arc: Episode 3
Adventure Arc: Episode 4
Adventure Arc: Episode 5
Adventure Arc: Episode 6
Adventure Arc: Finale
Adventure Arc Aftermath
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 1
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 2
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 4
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 5
Adventure 2 Arc: Final Story
Adventure 2 Arc Aftermath
Heroes Arc Simplified
06 Arc: Episode 1
06 Arc: Episode 2
06 Arc: Episode 3
06 Arc: Episode 4
06 Arc: Episode 5
06 Arc: Final Story
06 Arc Aftermath
Rush Arc: Episode 1
Rush Arc: Episode 2
Rush Arc: Episode 3
Rush Arc: Episode 4
Rush Arc Finale
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 1
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 2
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 3
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 4
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 5
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 6
Secret Rings Arc: Finale
Secret Rings Aftermath and 🍋Lemon🍋
Black Knight Arc: Episode 1
Black Knight Arc: Episode 2
Black Knight Arc: Episode 3
Black Knight Arc: Episode 4
Black Knight Arc: Episode 5
Black Knight Arc: Finale
Black Knight Aftermath and 🍋Lemon🍋
Bio (Updated)
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 1
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 2
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 3
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 4
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 5

Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 3

651 25 7
Da Pump-Daddy-C

Previously on Killua's new adventure, the boy was able to free Sonic from G.U.N as they made their escape through the city. Having learned that he was wrongfully framed, they were determined to find the culprit.

But it didn't take long as Shadow made his move to steal another Chaos Emerald. With Killua and Sonic, they have to deal with a G.U.N Mech that was ordered to capture them. But it was no match for their teamwork. That was when Shadow made his appearance.

Wanting answers, Sonic rushed at him, but Shadow used Chaos Control to outmaneuver him. But he didn't take notice that Killua used his own Chaos Control to counter and nearly hit him, causing his cheek to get grazed.

Perplexed, Shadow left, but not before saying that they will meet again. Unfortunately for the speedsters, they were caught by G.U.N and surrendered.

Back at the space colony ARK, Shadow presented Eggman the Eclipse Cannon that was made by his grandfather. To power it, it will need all 7 Chaos Emeralds. That was Rouge infiltrated the ARK and offered to work with them while having her own agenda. They agreed to letting her team up with them.

Their hunt for the Chaos Emeralds begins....
________________________________

11:13
Prison Island: Coastline

"Having to come back isn't my idea of a vacation! How can you be sure your intelligence reports are correct? Why would the Chaos Emeralds be here on the island? Are you absolutely sure?" Eggman questioned Rouge, unsure of her intel.

"Well, believe what you want to believe." Rouge retorted.

"Hmm! Very well. Very well. Let's discuss how we are going to do this. I will go in first and distract the military troops, allowing you to sneak in the base without being detected. Then, Shadow will enter the armory where he will set the timer on these dynamite packs. Once that is in place, we will blow up the whole island and get away before anyone has a chance to know what hit them! Meanwhile, you'll have to sneak into the cargo area and grab the Chaos Emerald. That's a challenge for such a worthy treasure hunter as yourself. Isn't it bat girl?" Eggman explained.

Rouge only gave a two finger salute, understanding her mission.

"We only have 30 minutes to pull this mission off! And we only get one try, si don't fail me."

Shadow and Rouge nodded as they split up to carry on with their mission.

11:56
Prison Island: Nearby airspace

Flying above the ocean and nearing the island was the Tornado. And piloting was none other than Tails.

"There's no mistake about it, this must be the island. It's a secret military base that is reinforced and super strong. Dubbed Prison Island. I heard the news about on TV. I find it hard to believe that Sonic would destroy the military buildings or rob the bank. Thankfully Killua was there so maybe he knows what's going on. Hang on guys, I'm on my way."

He was going fly off but something caught his eyes down below.

"What?"

Down below was a G.U.N battleship stationed in the ocean. On top of the deck was Eggman, Shadow and Rouge.

"Okay, everyone ready? Shadow, Rouge, on with the show."

They were ready to head off but someone unexpected showed up and hugged Shadow. It was Amy.

"Oh, Sonic! I thought I'd never see you again! I'm so glad you made it!"

She opened her eyes and to her surprise, it wasn't Sonic she hugged as she let go.

"You're not Sonic! Who are you?!"

"I'm the one who should be asking that!" Eggman turned around to face her.

"Dr. Eggman!" She said in horror and screamed as she ran away.

"Amy your timing is impeccable! Leave it to me! I'll take care of her. You two, go!"

The Hedgehog and Bar recieved their orders and left as Eggman chased down Amy who stopped at the edge of the ship.

"Give up, Amy!"

From above came down Tails who changed his plane into battle mode.

"Tails! Boy am I glad to see you!"

"Stand back Amy!"

Dr. Eggman

It was now a battle of mechas as Tails would facing off against Eggman to protect Amy. The two pilots moved their mechas around as they shoot at one another.

Tails maneuvered his mech and fired bullets at Eggman, damaging his mech. He fired an energy shot from his cannon for good measure.

Eggman retaliated as he shot back firing bullets from his mech. Tails piloted away with his mech taking minor damage.

Tails fired back with his cannon as it was a Homing Shot, landing a hit on the hull of Eggman's mecha and him surrendering.

"This time I'll let you go. But the next time we meet you won't be so lucky!" Eggman said as he left.

"Wow Tails, you did it! But what are you doing here on this island?"

"I'm the one who should be asking that question. Don't you know it's dangerous here?"

"I know, but I'm here to save my hero, Sonic!"

"Again?"

"Hurry! I know Eggman's up to no good again!"

"Okay, you stay here and I'll be right back." Tails said as he piloted his mech and walked away.

"Don't leave me! I wanna help Sonic too!"

Meanwhile down in the cellular level of the base, Sonic and Killua were walking around in their cell.

"You know I can just cleave through these bars to get us out?"

"But that would sound the alarm. We gotta think carefully."

"Damn it... Wait, I could dislocate my muscles and get to the panel."

"Yeah... umm... please don't. Don't wanna get sick."

"Pfft. Weak."

As they continued to talk, they heard a noise coming from above as they were on guard. To their surprise and shock, it was Amy who snuck in.

"Amy?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Shh! Keep your voices down. Have no fear, Amy Rose is here."

"How'd you get here?" Sonic questioned.

"Well if you gotta know, I caught a ride with Tails. Are you sure you don't need my help? It looks like you could use it." She held out a G.U.N card.

"The reason we're in here is because of that fake hedgehog."

"You mean that black hedgehog?"

"You saw him? Where is he now?"

"If I tell you, will you marry me?"

"No way."

"Amy, this is serious. Let us out, please."

"I thought I had you this time."

She pouted and walked up to the panel, sliding the card in as the bars opened up. Now Killua and Sonic are free.

"That black hedgehog came here with Dr. Eggman."

"So Eggman's behind this, huh?"

"What's all that writing on the wall anyway? Did you two write all that?"

She asked but got no answer. She turned around to find them already leaving.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

With the two speedsters finally free, they set out to escape from the island. With Eggman's group, Shadow had already set the bombs to blow up 15 minutes from now. Rouge was able able collect the Chaos Emeralds but was held back by a G.U.N bot. She was able to defeat it but wasn't going to make it out.

Shadow was seen walking through the forest until he recieved a transmission from his walkie talkie.

"This is Rouge. I've got a small problem... I can't believe that I'm trapped inside this locked safe with the Chaos Emeralds. I guess I won't be able to call myself a treasure hunter anymore."

The transmission ended as Shadow contemplated. He was having memory flashes of Maria as Rouge's situation reminded him of her. He grits his teeth as he turned around.

"Troublemaker." He clicked his tongue and made a hurry back.

Shadow skated through the forest as he leapt down to the ground. What he didn't expect was to meet up with Killua and Sonic.

"Hey, that's...."

"That blue hedgehog and boy again, of all places...."

"We've found you, faker!"

"Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not good enough to be my fake!"

"I'll make you eat those words!"

Sonic/Shadow

The two hedgehogs clashed as they ran around the battlefield they were on and hit each other with a Homing Attack. Sonic went down to sweep Shadow from the ground but the black hedgehog was able to jump and stomp on his head.

What Shadow didn't take into account was the Nen Chain wrapped around his ankle. He turned to see Killua with his arm stretched out and a long chain coming from his hand.

"You!"

"Remember me? Not nice to forget about someone!" He pulled the chain as Shadow was dragged down onto the ground hard.

The black hedgehog groaned as he got up and glared at the assassin. Killua brought out his claws and slashed at him, with Shadow ducking. He moved to see the damage Killua did to a tree and was lucky he dodged otherwise he would be dead.

Sonic spin dashed towards Shadow and hit him in chest. The hedgehog groaned and kicked Sonic away from him but was late to see Killua near him with a Lightning Palm. He grits his teeth as the pain he felt made him yell out.

They all skid back as Sonic and Shadow panted. Killua was nowhere near injured. Shadow growled at the two until his walkie talkie went off.

"Shadow! What are you doing? Hurry and back here right now before the island blows up with you on it!" Eggman called over.

"Blows up?!" Sonic exclaimed.

"We have to leave now." Killua grabbed Sonic by the arm and used Godspeed to dash off, but not before looking back at Shadow until he left.

Shadow looked to where Killua ran off before running off to find Rouge. There was only one minute left until the timer goes off. Shadow has managed to get inside the safe with only a few seconds left.

"CHAOS CONTROL!" He yelled out as he warped himself and Rouge out of there along with the Chaos Emeralds.

The timer went down to zero as the island proceeds to blow up. Both teams have safely got away from the explosion. There wasn't a trace of the island anymore.

ARK

Back in the space colony, Shadow was reminiscing as he looked out the window. Below was the Earth and was remembering the time he spend with Maria.

"Shadow, what do you think it's like on Earth?" Maria asked.

"The professor said his life's work was dedicated to all of those who live down there. He once told that the reason for his existence was making people happy through the power of science." He explained.

"Shadow..."

"Maria... I just don't know anything anymore. I often wonder why I was created? What my purpose is for being here. Maybe if I go down there, I I find the answers. Maybe..."

The memory flash ends as Shadow's eyes were closed. He was brought out his thoughts when Rouge called out to him.

"Why so melancholy? That was so unexpected, so unlike you Shadow, to come and rescue me. But your ability to use the Chaos Control certainly comes in handy."

"You know, I didn't come to save you. I came back for the Chaos Emeralds."

"Yeah, yeah. But then again that's not the whole story, is it?"

Eggman walked into the room with news to bear.

"Everything is ready to go!"

"Are you sure? We only have six of the seven Chaos Emeralds you know."

"That's more than enough for the demonstration. So, let's get the show on road."

Day X
18:00

A feed was going live all around Earth as every electronic was hacked to show Eggman speaking.

"Citizens of Earth, lend me your ears and listen very carefully. My name is Dr. Eggman, the world's greatest scientist, and soon to be the world's greatest ruler. Now, this is the beginning of the greatest empire of all time! Hahahaha!"

Above the Earth, a floating rock was seen. It started to glow and cracked until the bottom of it shattered, revealing to be the space colony's Eclipse Cannon. The people watched in horror as the cannon started powering up before firing a large beam directly aimed at the moon.

The moon was hit by the Eclipse Cannon, blasting off half of it. The people of Earth are in total disarray from the display of power. Eggman's laugh was heard from the screen as a timer for 24 hours started.

Back the central control room, Eggman was not pleased as he slammed his hand on the panel.

"Why are you so upset? Well that was really impressive. You've managed to create complete havoc on the whole planet. Does this now mean we control the planet and can do as we choose?" Rouge asked.

"At this rate, the cannon will take too much time to charge up. If you want to unleash its full potential, you'll need all seven Chaos Emeralds." Shadow explained.

"Where in the world have you been?"

"Something happen?"

"Our threats fell on deaf ears."

"Look at you! Throwing a tantrum, like a little kid. How totally embarrassing!" Rouge mocked Eggman.

"Don't forget your end of the bargain, bat girl! What about that last Chaos Emerald? We had a deal, right? So where is my Emerald?"

"Here you go. I found this." She walked up tonthe doctor holding a newspaper with a photo of Tails with a Chaos Emerald.

"Why didn't you show me this before? What's this? Station Square saved from a light threatening missile attack. The city has awarded its famed prize to the boy who saved Station Square. Miles "Tails" Prower was given the Chaos Emerald as a testament of his heroic deed at a ceremony held at city hall." Eggman read the headline as he collected his thoughts.

"This makes things a whole lot easier. Hurry, go back to Earth and find them fast! I want that Chaos Emerald!" He ordered as he walked out of the control room.

"Did you get that?" Rouge looked over to Shadow.

"Soon enough, Maria..." He muttered to himself before walking out.

Rouge looked around before pulling out a communicator.

"This is Rouge reporting. Currently, I have not been able to confirm if Shadow is the ultimate lifeform or not. I will continue my research on Project Shadow and have a follow-up report very shortly. Just a reminder... don't forget about my jewels."

Back on Earth, police sirens were ringing as the authorities were doing all they can to calm down the civilians. Killua and the Sonic Team looked up above, seeing the moon being shot.

"Half of the moon is gone." Amy looked up in slight fear.

"Eggman... That creep never gives up!" Sonic clenched his fist.

"But how did he manage to harness all that energy?" Tails questioned.

"It's the Chaos Emeralds. What other kind of power source would he use to fire from a weapon like that? That must be why they were after them." Killua deduced.

Tails pulled out the last Chaos Emerald, surprising everyone.

"The Chaos Emeralds are like magnets. They have the power to attract each other. I can use that to find where Eggman is."

Just then the police flashed their lights at them.

"You four, freeze! Put your hands up in the air and get on the ground!"

"Tails, me and Sonic will take care of the police. You go and find a way out of here. We're counting on you to find Eggman."

"Got it!"

The three went their separate ways with Sonic and Killua leading the police away from them.

"The four of you, that means me too! Hey, wait!" Amy shouted as she followed Tails

To be Continued

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

105K 2.7K 30
Hunter x Hunter Fanfiction 2011 Hisoka x Reader/Oc Mature audiences ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (not just cause of violence and the repetition of the word "fuck"...)...
776K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
5.4K 160 85
Killua, Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, And Alluka run into a clumsy girl who lost her hunter card, they go to return it finding out she was the guild master...
464 53 16
This is a KilluGon story Killua was born into a family of assassins. He didn't have the best childhood, and he has a lot of trauma. Just when Killua...