Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

I'll say a little prayer for you.

927 44 20
By Helolo06

________________________________________

Sorry, for the wait and for the short chapter, I'm trying.

The next chapter will look better, don't worry.

(Unedited, Actually this whole story is unedited)

_______________________________________

   "Why don't you cry like a normal parent who's child is leaving their home?" (Y/n) pouted at Aizawa who was locking their house doors to go towards the new place she was staying.

     "...who's child? Last time I checked you were the older one here." Aizawa slightly and quickly smiled as he left (Y/n) at the doorstep, not bothering to call her, knowing she would be trailing him like a lost dog. 

      "I mean, a little empathy would be nice." She held tightly with both hands her suitcase containing all her earthly bellonging inside, she had accumulated quite a lot these months. "Who's going to turn off your alarm clocks when you are sleeping?"

 "And get me late to class?" Aizawa looked back at the girl that held this old suitcase that probably came from the 90's, a suitcase of leather made to be held, but nevertheless he knew (Y/n) liked old things. 

     "Yeah..." (Y/n) looked down for a moment before meeting his eyes again "so you don't like our daily convo's going to school?" 

      "You do?" 

      "I do..." Aizawa looked at her, waiting for her to continue 

       "You know how it is" she slightly leaned away from him, smiling, before going back to her position. Like something slightly pushed her. "You know how life is." There she was again, avoiding topics that made her sad. "Hey," She called him again, "what do you think about that half full, half empty cup thingy?" 

        "Half empty." Aizawa was a pessimist for sure, still-

          "Don't you sometimes feel like that half full half empty water cup story is bullcrap?" I mean- "Don't get me wrong, it's really a nice way to determine things" Aizawa held her hand for them to cross the street "I feel like no pessimistic would look at a half empty water cup." He let go of her as they finished crossing. " I feel like they'd look at it as a half full water cup and morn that it's not filled." No? "And the optimism is the one who says it could be worst. I feel like a little test can't really determine what actually minds are. Or maybe the past of the cup is what truly determines it

           That makes sense actually, if it was full and you threw half of it out, then it would be half empty...if it was empty and you half filled it, then half full. Maybe minds are determined by past experiences."

              "You think too much" Aizawa closed his eyes.........before opening again. 

          "Yeah, I know, anyway the mind is a complex thing........I think too much" (y/n) sighed and gave up, like her mind over thought her overthinking in seconds. "It's what we think after we look at the cup that tells us about ourselves. Yeah, that's what I want to say"

          "Or maybe your too realistic to realize that each person has their own point of view" (Y/n) looked up at Aizawa. 

         "What?" Her brows furrowed, confused. Aizawa chuckled, a little amused by the whole exchange. This girl...he couldn't believe his luck. He didn't even notice where they were headed, but once he opened his mouth he found himself saying something he wouldn't normally say to anyone, let alone (Y/n). A moral advice. 

     "Maybe your too realistic....for what matters". (y/n) stopped walking, surprised, before letting go of the suitcase that she had been holding and walking around Aizawa to face him directly, almost making him stumble backwards, before looking at him with an expression he couldn't read, as if the world went quiet for her...and for a moment maybe it did.

    "Thanks for ripping my traumas open, Aizawa" (Y/n) slightly laughed "Bold of you to assume I haven't ovethought all of my flaws and faults. That was quite random of you." And she smiled at him, why- why was he feeling bad now? She started to walk towards the academy, and without thinking Aizawa almost grabbed her shoulder, the sudden gush of air made her dodge, forcing her to face him once again. 

     Afterall, her body ready to work as a circuit, a little electric potential difference would fry anything it touched.

     "I feel like I said something-"

       "I know," (Y/n) said with the same gentle smile as always, cutting Aizawa off mid sentence. "And I guess you're right. I'm kind of being too realistic, but it's the only way I think I can see things without crying ." 

     She looked into Aizawa's deep gray eyes, and Aizawa felt his heartbeat increase tenfold. "But it also means that I can have fun, and laugh, and learn to move on easily" She said softly, almost breaking the eye contact they had established, which seemed to be a permanent feature between the two "it also means that I don't hate myself anymore."

       Aizawa stared at her, speechless, as (y/n) slowly walked away from Aizawa and toward the main entrance. But just before going away she turned around once more to look at him and smiled before entering the building with a wave. "See you soon!" 

     Aizawa stood there for a while staring at (y/n)'s retreating form, and he thought that maybe he was a bit too pessimistic

!___! 

     "So," (Y/n) looked at the todoroki "you got daddy issues, right? we have lots in common! We're basically soulmates!" Todoroki frowned and looked at (y/n), trying to read if she was being serious or not. 

    "How does that make sense?" Shoto asked her. 

    "That's kinda of false if you analyse the veracity of Greek mythology" Sero scratched his cheeks approaching the girl.

     "Oh yeah?" A big smile suddenly appeared as she looked in Sero's eyes.

     "Yeah, didn't Zeus separate soulmates? Basically soulmates are of the same species..." Sero's blush got bigger as he tried to explain history he learned in Wiki to someone who heard the actually person do it.

      "That is what they say" She giggled, slightly smiling at the boy

      "Is it true?" Sero approached her.

      "aaa maybe? I don't really like to believe anything that Zeus says, 'cause you know how men are. Always making the story bigger, scarier to make them seem like some kind of god."

     "You also don't know?" Sero met (Y/n)'s eyes.

    "I wasn't there when it happened" (Y/n) scratched the back of her neck "I'm not really that old you know? I'm just a teenager" 

      "I've been wondering how long a life spam of a god is? When are you considered an adult? What about death? Do you guys die? Do you get reincarnated? Or do your bodies break down from using too much power? How much can you use before you lose control?" Midoriya suddenly joined the conversation, a pen and notebook in hand. 

   "It usually depends on the god." 

   "You?" 

   "Me? Uhm, I wasn't really allowed to partake any of the rituals, so I'm not really destined to live that long. The fact that I made it this far just really proves a point"

    "What...?" Everyone's face seemed to flash a bit of worry.

    "I was supposed to die the day I fell" (Y/n) smilled, only for it to slightly drop as she looked at her friends face "I-It's complicated. My wings were slowly becoming poison to my body, it's like cancer for humans"

   "You can die from cancer?" Mina gasped

    "I don't know how else to describe it..." (Y/n) shook her head. "Usually, gods partake in various rituals to maintain health for their descendants, I didn't partake any, and-" She added before they could ask why "For me, my wings were like a main heart, it was what healled me, what made me immortal, but sometimes, hearts just stop working."

   She shrugged as she continued, her eyes distant "I never really noticed though, I was too focused on surviving. So, if I suddenly drop dead or something it's no surprise" (Y/n) stopped laughing as she suddenly noticed the heavy atmosphere.

"This isn't funny." Momo suddenly said as she tackled the girl in a tight hug crying.

"Momo!" The young goddess gasped, worried about her friend, since (Y/n) was frying everything she touched with eletricity, but seeing as her friend was fine, she let her friend continue.

   "You better not die on me." Momo pushed (Y/n) back as she held her shoulders tightly, but her  broken voice just seemed to put everyone around in a weak state. However, a sudden slap and sudden pain rang through (Y/n)'s head at the same time.

   "Shut the fuck up about dying. You're going to outlive us all." Bakugo said, which made (Y/n) smile.

How fucking wrong he was  

   "Don't worry, I'll bury you guys nicely." (Y/n) said, making everyone sweatdrop.

    "How comforting..." Kirishima said before Aizawa called everyone's attention towards the entrance of the dorms.

  "Is there something" Shoto said quietly as he stood beside her "that you want more than the world?"

   (Y/n) smiled as she looked down, before looking up again "I do." Shoto looked down at her "a shrine with sunflowers."

"For you?"

  "For my bestfriend." She paused before continuing "I want him to live forever with the person he loves."

"What about you?"

"Huh? oh I wasn't really destined for great things"

"."

"But destiny you don't follow, you mold. But I wouldn't mind living in a little cabin in the woods."

"Wouldn't you like a shrine?"

"Oh, no thanks. I've lived enough and I don't need any prayers to keep me alive."

"I see, then that's too bad" Shoto calmly said as they walked inside the building.

"Wha-Why?"

"Because I'll pray for you, for aslong as I am alive" (Y/n) emotionally smiled at Shoto's calm face, before looking down, before saying it quietly

"...Thank you." And to avoid any tears "It means a lot to me"

That's only because you meant a lot to him. 

__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
21.3K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
43.8K 914 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
16.1K 498 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...