His Queen

By miss__imperfection_

Every king needs a queen. For Damien Knight, the options are endless. But among all the beauties in the world... More

1. A New Beginning
2. Bittersweet
3. King of All Kings
4. Mates
5. An Unexpected Guest
6. The Pledge
7. Life and Death
8. Broken Barriers
9. Back to Hell?
10. Until Now
11. Greetings
12. Kings and Feelings
14. Addiction
15. Princess
16. Twisted Reality
17. Family
18. Bloody Vampires
19. Sweet Revenge
20. Paradise
21. Winning Hearts
22. Wishes and Desires
23. Soulmates
24. Allegations
25. His Majesty
26. It's You
27. Queen of My Heart
28. Strength, not Weakness
29. Falling
30. She's mine
31. That's Love

13. Wants and Needs

3K 141 22
By miss__imperfection_

Damien carried me up to his room for the second night in a row, but under very different circumstances. This time, I was more relaxed in his arms knowing he wasn't going to threaten me or dare to throw me out of his window.

As we got inside his room, he placed me back on my feet gently but I wobbled a little before gaining my balance. The way his arm reached out to help me, I could see he cared about my well-being, maybe for the first time ever.

"You better not throw up on my Italian brown leather shoes or you're going to be spending all night cleaning them."

I spoke too soon, he clearly only cared about his shoes.

Just to give him a hard time because of his remarks, I positioned myself so my side was touching the front of his body and wrapped my arms around his shoulders again, "take me to the bed, the world is spinning."

Which was actually the truth.

"Great, why do I always get stuck babysitting you," he sighed and picked me up again.

"Yet, you're the one complaining like a five year old child," I stick my tongue out to him.

"I would keep that tongue in your mouth unless you want me to shove it down your throat. Also, What did you just call me?"

Wasn't he so full of rainbows and sunshine?

I didn't know when he switched back to being a jerk.

"You're in no position to be calling me such things, especially when I can do so much to you right now," he placed me on the edge of the bed.

I gulped and leaned back away from him, "what are you going to do?"

His hand reached out to me, making me run to action. Which was a bad idea, I landed on my feet on the other side of the bed but the flight response caused me to cough like no tomorrow. I was experiencing a sudden shortness of breath as I coughed up some more.

"Here, get some fresh air," Damien walked over to the window and pushed them open, inviting the cold night air into the room. I found myself at the edge of the window and breathed in, closing my eyes to calm my nerves. The coughing stopped after a while.

"I said get some fresh air, not pretend like you're in some cheesy music video. Just don't fall down."

"Funny, because that's exactly what you wanted last night when you were threatening to drop me."

"I'm not the same person I was yesterday, people change," he shrugged and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"Get you something to change into, I don't want your glittery gown scratching me in the middle of the night," he said before disappearing inside his massive closet where I had organized my clothes.

"Here," Damien returned with one of his T-shirts. I thought he was going to bring something of mine.

For some reason, the idea of being in his clothes surrounded by his smell sounded too intriguing to pass on the opportunity. So I grabbed it from his hands and put the T shirt over my head, sliding my arms through it.

"What are you doing? You look like a clown," he looked down at the shirt and I followed his actions. That was when I realized I had put the shirt over my dress, I was so eager to wear his clothing that I had completely forgotten about taking my dress off first.

I mentally face-palmed. Could I make a bigger fool of myself?

Then I thought about another way of getting rid of the dress, just like how I took my bra off every night through my shirt. It involved unclasping the hook first, but in this case I would have to take the zipper down. My hands reached inside the shirt to open the zipper on the back of the dress, but it was too high up that I couldn't even reach it, even after so many attempts.

"Here, let me help or we're going to be standing here for a week," I had forgotten that Damien was right in-front of me for a brief second.

He lifted the shirt up from the back while his hand found the zipper and slowly opened it up, until his hand rested on my lower back.

"Your eyes are really pretty, especially when they turn gold," I didn't know where the compliment came from.

"I hate when they turn gold, it makes me look like a freak," his eyes found mine and he frowned, as if recalling a hurtful memory.

Did someone made him feel like that?

"No, I think they look magical. It enhances your other facial features, too."

"Thanks," he said in a low voice. I had a feeling he wasn't used to receiving many compliments, because he was a little taken back.

When the zipper was undone, I slid my hand into sleeves of the shirt and pulled the strap of the dress down my arm, one at a time.

Without the help of the straps, the gown slid down onto the floor and I stepped out of it, feeling so much lighter and airy.

His shirt fit me like a mini dress, it reached just above my thighs. The material was super soft and I felt like I could cuddle up in it and fall asleep in seconds.

"What kind of sorcery was that?" Damien looked at me in disbelief, as if unable to comprehend how I managed to take the dress off, before he noticing my naked legs, "let me just grab your shorts."

"Wait, I have to ask you something. Where did you go in the middle of the party?"

"I- I had to take care of something," his eyes avoided mine and looked anywhere but me.

Why did it seem like he was always hiding something?

"I was gone for only a few minutes and you seemed to have landed yourself in all kinds of trouble, who told you to drink so much, Nicholas?"

Damien said his name with such hatred leaking through the word.

"It wasn't my fault! We were playing this game that involved drinking, I just didn't realize the buzz until I stood up."

I tried to explain to him but then I remembered something else.

"Which reminds me, more than half of the girls on that table claimed to have kissed you," I crossed my arms.

"What?!" He turned around to face me again.

"Don't 'what' me," I narrowed my eyes at him, "why do you have to be such a-"

"Even if I did, that was probably ages ago! I have not been attracted to another woman, let alone kiss another for months."

"And you think that's a long time?"

The way he was looking at me when he said that made me believe him. His eyes softened and he took a step in my direction, I wanted nothing more than for him to close the distance between us.

Just a little closer...

"Can't even think about anyone but you these days."

His words made my heart race faster, he became even more attractive when he wasn't trying to hide his feelings and was being completely honest with me.

"Then prove it," I didn't just want his words, I wanted to feel his touch to confirm how he felt towards me.

"I can't, you'll hate me in the morning. I don't want you to feel as if I took advantage of your drunken state," he stopped mere inches away from me.

There wasn't any physical touch between us but there was a tension in the air around us, almost suffocating me. The way he was looking at me was enough to tell me he wanted this just as much as me. But then why was he holding himself back?

"I won't think you took advantage of me," I said to him, to reassure him.

"Did you eat, yet?" He changed the subject.

There he was, trying to run from our sweet connection again. And just like that, the moment was ruined.

"I'm not hungry," I said, crossing my arms.

Why did he always do that? Just when I think we're making progress, he takes a step back and changes the subject.

"Trust me, you'll feel better once you have something in your tiny stomach."

Or maybe it was because he cared enough about me to make sure I ate before falling asleep.

Ugh, I hated how many miles an hour my thoughts were currently running at.

He walked towards the door and called upon a maid, I heard him say something to her which I couldn't make out. Then closing the door once again, he started to walk to the right.

"Where are you going?"

"To change my clothes," he gave a 'no duh' expression.

"Nooo, I like you in suits. They make you look sexy."

There was no way he was going to change out of it anytime soon. There was barely a moment where I could take my eyes off of him tonight, even when he was on the other side of the room talking to strangers. I couldn't help but admire the way he carried herself and mingled with every soul present in the room, everybody seemed like they were competing for his attention. The most important thing was he didn't seem to mind at all, he greeted the next person just as warmly as the last. I knew it wasn't easy being a king, yet he pulled it off so effortlessly.

He wasn't just physically attractive, his personality and wit, his lack of patience, and the dark humor, even his "I do whatever I want" kingly attitude, but still having compassion for his people, were all qualities that I was starting to feel attracted towards.

I grabbed onto his hands and started to pull him towards me, while stepping back towards the bed at the same time.

When we were on the edge of the bed, I pushed him down to sit on it. His confused eyes met mine, I had no idea what I was doing either.

But my hands seem to have a mind of their own as they reached out to rest on his shoulders.

"Aliya-"

I shushed him by placing a finger on his lips.

***

Damien's POV

She stood before me, looking nothing less than a goddess with her perfectly curled hair, some pieces falling around her face. She continued to close the distance between us, making me gulp. I placed my hands on the bed behind me, to support my weight as I leaned back a little.

One of her long legs found their way around me, her knee digging in the spot beside me. Placing her hand on my shoulder, she slid her other leg around me too so that she was straddling me. I could tell she felt dizzy again and almost lost her balance but I immediately grabbed the back of her thigh and pulled her close.

I kept my hand there, feeling her soft skin which I knew made her shiver under my touch.

Her face was close to mine again as she eyed my lips for the third time tonight. I wanted nothing more than to close the gap between us and merge with her, but something held me back.

I knew I could have her any moment now, but it wouldn't be proper, given her state. I knew it was just the alcohol taking over her body or something else that I couldn't place a finger on.

This didn't seem like her usual self.

"Damien, I want you," her slurred words left me speechless.

She was making me want her more than anything too, her scent wrapped around me, clouding my thoughts like a drug.

Taking a hold of my bow tie, she pulled at it, making it come undone.

She pulled the material off me slowly, looking at the collar of my shirt before reaching her hands up to unbutton my shirt.

The moonlight made her skin glow and the makeup on her face made her look ten times hotter. The way she was handling me, with so much confidence, as if all of this was hers.

As if I was hers.

Which I was, I realized.

I couldn't believe the immense amount of joy it brought me.

Being hers.

Starting to feel hot and sweaty, I unbuttoned my suit jacket and took it off, throwing it carelessly on the floor.

Her fingers returned and brushed my skin as she was on the third button of my shirt now, but her actions were a little flimsy.

Snapping back to my senses, I took a hold of her hand, "Aliya, not like this. Trust me, I want you just as much, but not under this condition."

"Damien," she looked at me with eyes filled with need, "please."

I didn't think she quite understood what she was begging me for herself. I knew the mate bond made her feel the need to be close to me, but I don't think she was ready for anything further than a kiss.

Feeling on edge, I was literally holding on to my patience by a thread. Her soft skin and her playful hair called out to me, making me want to run my fingers through them.

Suddenly feeling like I was losing control, I grabbed onto her waist and flipped our position so that she was laying flat on the bed. My body covered hers without touching her frame.

"Tell me how much you want me tomorrow, and I'll take you right here, on this bed without a second thought."

My breath felt heavy now, she was making me lose control.

"But I want you right now," she said, sternly.

Nothing was sexier than a woman who wasn't afraid to show her sexual desires. It took all my willpower to retrieve myself from her, I pushed off the bed but she managed to grab my collar on time and kept me locked in place.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at her desirable expression. Nothing turned me on more than knowing she craved my touch just as much as I craved her.

Keeping my eyes closed, I lowered my body until I could feel her curves right under me, but not enough to crush her.

Resting my forehead on hers, I stopped breathing all together when her nose brushed the tip of mine. I ran my nose along the length of hers, before I couldn't hold back any longer and granted her wish, finally capturing her sweet lips in a heartfelt kiss.

****************************************

Author's Note

OMG are they finally going to do it??

Some people were disappointed that there was barely any action in the first book, I thought it was extremely important for them to have a basic understanding first and a more developed relationship before jumping each other's bones! :D

So, I'm curious to see what you think, do you think they're ready yet, to take it a step further?

And if yes, how much detail would you like to see??

I've never written such scenes before and I'm also wondering if I should keep this book "PG-13" and create another book with only the r-rated chapters, I've seen a lot of authors do that on Wattpad. So please give me feedback and feel free to message me, I would really appreciate it!

Fun Question: Who remembers Destiny and what role does she play in the first book?

See ya next time!

-J.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.3K 20
In all vampire school, there is a human. It's a girl and she is a bride to vampire's lord. It became normal for vampires to be around humans. They a...
437K 11.4K 40
#1 in grumps Damien has been my boyfriend for almost two years Damien knight is a good guy, the type you read about in the cute romance stories, the...
11.3M 443K 56
It took the Beasts mere weeks to overthrow the human government and eliminate most of the population. Those who survived were put into slavery, force...
11.1K 311 30
When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the castle and live there until he choose's on...