The Seiken knight in the worl...

By WhiteRoseWM

Intro: A knight named y/n is travelling with his brother to explore different worlds. However, they were sudd... More

Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: The world of Tevyat
Surprise
Part 3: The city of freedom.
Surprise Part 2
Part 4: The knight of the wind.
Part 5: The Green Knight in action.
Part 6: A chef from Liyue.
Part 7: The Tone-deaf Bard
Part 8: A talk with Dvalin
Part 10: A shadow born from the light.
Special Chapter: The wolf of the north
Special Chapter: The fleeing sunlight
Part 11: The Harbor of Stone and Contracts
Liyue Opening
Part 12: The Adeptis
Part 13: The Sword of Earth
Part 14: The Jade Chamber
Part 15: The Harbinger and the knight of smoke.
Part 16: The colourful swordsman.
Part 17: The mysterious traveller.
Part 18: The reunion. (Part 1)
Part 19: The reunion (Part 2)
Part 20: The Autumn Samurai.
Part 21: The land of electricity and eternity.
Inazuma Opening
Part 22: The Inazuma City.
Part 23: The firework show in prison.
Part 24: The fight with the Shogun.
Part 25: The resistance.
Chapter 26: The Balladeer.
Part 27: The cunning fox.
Part 28: The duel before the throne.
Part 29: The rematch with the shogun.
Part 30: The underground chasm.
Book cover update.
Part 31: The Forest Of Knowledge And Dendro.

Part 9: Saving Dvalin

210 4 0
By WhiteRoseWM

The chapter begins with the group who are having a conversation with each other at the Dawn Winery as they have returned from the starsnatch cliff after the conversation with Dvalin ended up badly.

Diluc: The Abyss Order... Enemies of the human race. Even the underground networks rarely come across any information on them. With that said, it was a bit of a hassle, but I managed to dig up a few clues.

Ermir: Wow. That's pretty fast.

Venti: Really? That quickly? You really are well connected, Master Diluc.

Paimon: Come to think of it, Mr. Big Anemo God Barbatos — why exactly do you need the help of mere humans...?

Y/n: Now that you mention, don't you have god-like power and be powerful enough to handle the situation all by yourself?

Venti: Ahh... How do I put it... "The Seven" as people now know them, were once known as "The Seven Archons." Each archon presides over their own part of Teyvat. That is the role the archons play. Only in performing this duty can we attain power, but I don't like the idea of "ruling" Mondstadt — and I don't feel Mondstadt would really like it either.

Jean: "Go forth and establish a city of freedom without rule." We have not forgotten Barbatos' wish for Mondstadt.

Paimon: Jean... You're such a devotee! Maybe someone got a little too free and is just too lazy to care...

Saikou: I can imagine how people of Mondstadt are going to be shocked to see what Barbatos has become now.

Venti: Ahh... However it may have come to be... I haven't been back to Mondstadt for an extended period of time. Without a doubt, I am now the weakest archon among The Seven!

Y/n: You make it sound like that is a good thing and something to be proud of.

Aether: Guess that's why you're god to the City of Freedom...

Venti: Aww, you flatter me.

Diluc: Oh, such a humble god... Is it a blessing, or a curse? But we digress. Let's get back to the topic at hand: the common enemy of all mankind. We have tracked the Abyss Mage to the vicinity of the winery.

Jean: I cannot stress enough how important it is to not let it escape.

Y/n: Guess it's time for abyss mage hunting season to begin.

Aether: Let's hunt it down!

The group then move to the location that Diluc mentioned before to find a Hydro abyss mage roaming around. However, it is surrounded by hillichurls which makes it difficult to eliminate the abyss mage.

Y/n: Alright. Here's the plan. Saikou, Ermir and I will take care of the Abyss Mage. The rest of you will handle the hillichurls.

The group then rush towards the assailants as they split up to attack their specific targets.

The three Seiken users start their attacks on the abyss mage as they swing their swords where their blades are covered in elemental energy at its shield. They then continue swinging their swords at the abyss mage's shield in hopes of destroying it.

The abyss mage tried to retaliate by using water based attacks at them to stop them from attacking further, but they all manage to avoid the attacks and continue attacking the shield. Due to the fact that the shield is hydro and the sword users are using different elements, they are able to break the shield with their elemental attacks with a shorter time than when Saber and Diluc tried to break the shield of the pyro abyss mage.

As soon as the shield is destroyed, the abyss mage is shown to be stunned which leaves it vulnerable for a moment. The three of them land the finishing blow as they hit the unshielded abyss mage with their blades at the same time which kills it in an instant. As soon as the mage is defeated, the rest of the group has successfully taken down to the rest of the hillichurls. Once the battle has come to an end, they then meet up and start talking to each other.

Venti: Huh? What's this... After the Abyss Mage was defeated, a certain energy dispersed from its body... It seems that energy was being used to cut off the connection between me and Dvalin. ... Honorary Knights, do you know of Stormterror's Lair?

Aether: Nope.

Saikou: I don't have the slightest idea.

Y/n: Me too.

Venti: But Jean, Ermir and Master Diluc are no doubt aware of it.

Aether: I think I've heard people talking about it in Mondstadt.

Venti: Of course. I believe the people of Mondstadt all know of it. After Dvalin woke up, he took the ancient ruins as his lair. As it was with the storms that previously cut Mondstadt off from the outside world, the entrance to the ruins is also sealed by a special barrier. But now, as the energy dispersed from the Abyss Mage, I was able to read the rhythmic flow of how the barrier's magic was woven. I must admit, it sounds even more horrendous than a chorus of hilichurls, but... ...It should be enough to let us break through the storm barrier and reach Stormterror's Lair.

Diluc: Which means we're going to confront Dvalin? I'm fine with that... Jean is the one who wishes to avoid any direct confrontation.

Jean: No. When there are no other options left, it is my responsibility to alter our course of action. If slaying him is our only choice, I will gladly become the knight that leads the charge.

Ermir: It is rather unfortunate that we are unable to save both Dvalin and Mondstadt. If only we prevented the abyss mage from manipulating him during our conversation, we wouldn't have to resolve to killing Dvalin.

Venti: Fortunately, we have yet to need to go that far.

Diluc: Hmm?

Jean: By that, you mean...

Venti: I mean that the Holy Lyre is not our trump card. Our real trump card? Aether of course.

Paimon: Aether?

Aether: Is it because I purified the Teardrop Crystal?

Venti: Agreed.

Aether: Is it because I can fight?

Venti: Well, you could say that... You're definitely a force to be reckoned with. But you have a much more precious forte. The impurities in the tears, and the curse that binds Dvalin belong to the same maleficent power. Which means...

Paimon: You Tone-Deaf Bard, don't you see how crazy this is? You've seen what Dvalin is like when he's ticked off! Aether will be swallowed whole before he even gets to lift a finger!

Aether: Weren't we just talking about how I can fight?

Y/n: Paimon. We are supposed to be encouraging Aether, not the complete opposite. If Aether becomes too scared to fight, you will be the first person to be blamed.

Paimon: Hey!

Saikou: Fighting Dvalin will be easier said than done and it's going to take everything everyone's got.

Diluc: ...Hey. Nice plan. Worth a shot.

Jean: I am with you, Honorary Knights!

Paimon: Ho~! So we just need to fight monsters from the abyss... and a dragon! No pressure or anything.

Diluc: Humans aren't without their strengths. Let's go.

Venti: And so... The epic actions of brave heroes finally leads to this eleventh hour.

The group travels from the Dawn Winery to the Stormterror's Lair, but there is a barrier made up of wind currents that are blocking their path.

Paimon: It's a storm barrier! It looks so dangerous...

Venti: Let me at it. Although this wooden lyre is all I have... I don't need the lyre to break through this kind of storm barri— Ah, wait, what is that?

All of a sudden, a group of hillichurls appears out of nowhere and they are about to attack the group.

Jean: Enemy attack! Prepare yourselves!

Venti: The stage will need to be cleared before I can begin my performance. Generally speaking such chores are not the concerns of the performer himself...

Jean: Wait. What's going on? Something's not right. There shouldn't be any hilichurl camps in the vicinity of Stormterror's Lair...

Ermir: We can focus on the questions later. We need to clear out the hillichurls right now or else Venti will never be able to open the barrier.

Everyone in the group wields their weapons and proceeds to fight the approaching hillichurls. Y/n and Diluc start their attack on a wooden shield Mitachurl while the rest of the group handle the other hillichurls. The two fire users manage to burn away the wooden shield with their flame attacks before slaying it by sending a barrage of sword attacks while the others are able to eliminate the remaining hilichurls with just a few strikes with their swords. In the end, they manage to take out the assailants quickly thanks to their excellent fighting skills.

Venti: Ahh... The hilichurls usually do not venture into areas with high elemental concentrations. It puts a heavy burden on their bodies.

Saikou: Unless they are being ordered to do so.

Diluc: The Abyss Order must be manipulating them behind the scenes, yet they shouldn't have been able to determine that we would come. They're presumably spreading their forces to halt our plans.

Venti: Without further ado... I suppose I can play faster if my only audience is the wind.

Venti begins using the lyre and the wind barrier is broken once venti plays a few notes.

Paimon: It actually opened! You're not entirely useless, Tone-Deaf Bard!

Jean: This is it. We are now entering Stormterror's Lair. Watch yourselves. Let's move.

As the barrier is finally open, the group can continue their travel to the Stormterror's Lair to the point where they are very close to a tower as they are walking across a bridge towards the tower.

Paimon: Looks like this is the front gate to Stormterror's Lair. The gate is enormous compared to us... But still, Paimon wonders how Dvalin gets in there with a body that huge?

Y/n: I don't think Dvalin gets in through this gate.

Venti: He doesn't walk in, he flies in.

Paimon: ...Oh. Hmm, you two do have a point.

As soon as reach the gate, they then encounter another wind barrier that is blocking the entrance of the gate.

Paimon: It's stuck.

Venti: It's stuck.

Paimon: Hey, check out that roof. Is there a giant hole in it?

Venti: Hmm... I suppose we could make use of that wind current.

Paimon: Let's make a detour then. Heading up!

Venti: Let's make a detour then. Heading up!

The group then starts climbing up the tower by going through many sets of staircase and taking out any hiilichurls that stand in their way. In the meantime, the group starts a conversation between themselves.

Paimon: Hmm... Do you think there will be Abyss Mages hiding in the ruins? Either way, if we do run into one, we will let the victorious Master Diluc do the—

Diluc: Do not underestimate them just because I have beaten one of them before. I'm not boasting. I'm simply saying there is more to the Abyss Order than a few mages.

Venti: Correct. That's why I tagged along, after all. Well, that — and also for your safety. Ah, why am I so diligent? Too diligent for a poet, in fact!

Paimon: So says the person that made zero effort to search for the dragon tears and drank in the tavern all day!

Y/n: Yeah, the word diligent is not really the best word to describe you.

Paimon: Paimon doesn't get it, what part of you is remotely diligent?

After the long and tedious process of climbing, they reached the end of the trail as they come across a wind current that seems to be going up.

Paimon: Look! A wind current. It might lead us to the top of the tower.

The group then makes use of the wind current as they use their gliders to ascend to a higher part of the tower and continue their climbing until they finally made it to the top of the tower.

Venti: Oh, we can't advance any further. The ruins seem to be guarded by ancient seals.

Paimon: Is this the work of Dvalin?

Venti: No. These ruins were once part of an ancient city. Dvalin just happens to be nesting in these ruins for now. These ruins even predate the existence of The Four Winds. Mondstadt is a city without a ruler. However, before it was, it was ruled over by a tyrant. Anyway... I'll sing you that story when we have a chance.

Diluc: The markings on this seal... If my archaeological knowledge is not mistaken, this appears to be a light actuator. If we retrieve and reintegrate all the parts, we should be able to get it working.

Jean: We should be close to completing the ceremony for this actuator. Let's put the last part back and see.

The last part is put back into the actuator which causes the actuator's activation.

Venti: Looks like we're right. There are three more halos circling the tower...

Jean: Which means, there are three more corresponding light actuators to activate. I can see one from here. The rest must be scattered within the ruins around here. Let's go find them.

Paimon: ...Why did Dvalin pick a place filled with puzzles and seals as his lair? Doesn't he get annoyed coming back home?

Saikou: That's because there's no need for Dvalin to solve puzzles and break seals to get inside.

Venti: He doesn't walk in, he flies in.

Paimon: ...You two do have a point.

Y/n: I suggest we split up so that we can make our search for the actuators much more efficient.

The group then splits up and exits the tower to find and activate the actuators. Once all of them are activated, they then return back to meet up at the top of the tower where there is now a pillar of light with a magical platform inside the tower.

Venti: I'm thinking about turning these adventures into songs after we're done...

Aether: We're practically old partners now.

Y/n: Yeah. We have spent so much time together and went through a lot recently.

Venti: Hopefully, this song will be sung for years to come by the people of Mondstadt, just like The Legend of Vennessa.

Jean: I have loved that song since I was small. How are you feeling today Traveler? I am completely prepared and fully confident that we can do this.

Y/n: I am ready as well.

Aether: You're so reliable, Master Jean.

Saikou: I agree. You have done so much for us that I will always feel prepared whenever you are the one to accompany us.

Ermir: Well, Jean isn't called the acting grand master for nothing.

Paimon: Even Master Diluc accompanied us to the very end. Despite only being an accidentally involved... ...bystander.

Diluc: You shared your secret with me, and I only returned your trust to the same extent.

Aether: What about Venti?

Y/n: If Master Jean and Master Diluc are driven here because of responsibility and trust respectively, what exactly drove you here?

Venti: It's "freedom."

Paimon: Freedom...?

Venti: When you first arrived at Mondstadt, did no one tell you that Mondstadt is the City of Freedom?

Aether: Amber...

Venti: Hahaha... She really is a child of freedom! Mondstadt is a romantic city, without the reign of a king. And its citizens enjoy the most freedom amongst the seven nations. I hope the dragon that once protected Mondstadt will soon be free too... No one should have deceived him by telling him that Mondstadt betrayed him. And no one should have told him that it was his eternal duty to protect the city. He has the right and freedom to choose his own way of life.

Paimon: Venti...

Venti: Well then, Traveler, may the thousands of years of wind that have blown through Mondstadt go with you. Just like the last time, I shall channel Anemo energy for you.

Aether: I knew it! It was YOUR voice I heard.

Paimon: Oh! No wonder Aether said his voice sounds familiar!

Saikou: Guess we now know who helped Aether when Dvalin attacked the city of Mondstadt.

Y/n: Alright. It's time to suit up.

Ermir: Yeah.

Saikou: Okay.

They take out their drivers and Y/n and Saikou place them at their belt area for the driver to wrap around their waist. Y/n, Ermir and Saikou whip out the Brave Dragon book, Sarutobi Ninjaden book and the Kin No Buki Gin no Buki which is followed by opening the books to activate them.

Brave Dragon!

Sarutobi Ninjaden!

Gold Or Silver!

The three then close the books and inserts them into their drivers while Saikou has to flip the blade of the driver before inserting the book. As a result, Rekka and Hayate start playing music while the Saikou Hakkou starts chanting.

Who is this? Who is this?

Y/n and Saikou remove the sword from the drivers and Ermir splits Hayate into two swords which causes the book to open again.

Rekka unsheathed!

Saikou luminescence!

Dual Blade Split!

Giant version of the three books appear dropping from the sky and they stop falling to float behind the three seiken users. The giant books then open to reveal their transformation page as the Brave dragon book summons the red dragon and the Sarutobi Ninjaden book summons a giant shuriken.

Y/n, Ermir and Saikou: Henshin!

Brave Dragon!

One Shuriken! Two Dual Style Wind! Dual Blade Hayate!

Who is the shining sword?

Saikou points his sword to his right as he merges with the sword to become Kamen rider Saikou. As for Y/n and Ermir, they swing their swords twice. As a result, Y/n creates a x-shaped flame while Ermir creates an x-shaped green energy that turns into another shuriken before they get encased in flames and wind currents respectively. Y/n merges with the red dragon along with the x-shaped flame to become Kamen rider Saber while Ermir merges with the two shurikens to become Kamen rider Kenzan.

As soon as the transformation is complete, the Kamen riders meet up with the group before they enter the domain together to confront with Dvalin.

After entering the domain, the scene changes where Dvalin is seen flying in the sky and there are people who are gliding with their gliders behind him. Those people are Saber who is wielding both Rekka and Saikou, Aether and Venti.

Venti: Look! There are two shiny spots on Dvalin's back! They appear to be poisonous blood clots that have coagulated on his wounds... The Abyss Order must have cursed the wounds. That's what's corrupting Dvalin's mind. To save Dvalin, we're going to have to get rid of those blood clots. Aim for those blood clots!

Saber: Alright, let's do this. This is just like last time.

Saber lets go of Saikou as Saikou flies towards Dvalin and attacks the blood clot at Dvalin's back. As for Aether and Saber, Saber places Rekka at his left hand and presses on the Brave dragon book with his right hand while Aether starts to shoot anemo projectiles at the blood clot.

Brave Dragon!

After pressing the book, his right arm is covered in fire. Saber joins the attack with Aether as he starts punching in the air continuously to create dragon head shaped fire projectiles that are going straight for the blood clot.

After sustaining heavy damage, the dragon roars in agony as he then boosts himself and flies away from the group. As they are unable to attack Dvalin due to being too far away from their attacks to reach, Saber and Aether stop shooting while Saikou returns to Saber which is followed by Saber placing Rekka back to his right hand so that he can grab hold of Saikou.

Saber: Looks like our attack can't reach him anymore. We are going to have closer if we want our attacks to reach the blood clot.

They try to catch up with Dvalin, but Dvalin attacks them by shooting projectiles which causes them to slow down as they have to dodge the incoming projectiles. At this rate, they will not be able to get closer to Dvalin.

Venti: Dvalin is getting away... but I am familiar with his tactics. Just hold on a bit longer.

After Venti said that, they continue to dodge Dvalin's attack for some time before Venti manages to come up with a solution.

Venti: I'll extract and condense the pure Anemo from the shots being fired. Shattering them will create acceleration currents. I can't control where they will appear, so keep your eyes peeled.

As Saber and Aether are able to follow the instructions given by Venti, the group is able to boost themselves to catch up with Dvalin and Dvalin is now in their range of attacks. They then continue attacking the blood clot with the same method as just now while having to dodge Dvalin's attacks.

After landing a number of attacks at the blood clot which is at Dvalin's back, the clot is finally destroyed and Dvalin roars again in pain. This leaves the other blood clot at Dvalin's neck for the group destroy.

Venti: Dvalin... I'm sorry this is hurting you... Hang on, just one more!

(Dvalin's boss theme plays)

Dvalin with only one blood clot left starts flying to a group of stone platforms where they form a ring together and dives to the middle of the platforms. As for the group, they safely land onto one of the platforms. Also, Diluc, Jean and Ermir appear as they land onto the platform as well to meet up with the group.

The group then looks down below the platform to see where Dvalin is. However, a gust of wind appears from below the platform and shoots a projectile that manages to hit the group. Fortunately, they are not shown to be hurt and that are also not knocked off the platform. The gust of wind then disappears to reveal Dvalin. Thus, the second fight between the group and the dragon begins.

Venti: Now we can fight Dvalin on equal grounds. The grandest bard is here to help! But first, let me be clear... Even after hundreds of years without use, Dvalin's teeth and claws are still very dangerous.

Saber: You don't say.

Saikou: I think looking at them is already good enough to tell me that they are dangerous.

Dvalin starts attacking the group with his claw and his teeth as he swings his claw at them and tries to bite them as well, but they managed to dodge all the attacks. Dvalin then proceeds to move higher before he drops himself down to slam his claws down at the platform. As Dvalin grabs hold of the platform, he performs his dragon breath attack at the middle of the platform.

Ermir: We need to attack Dvalin's claw now or else that attack is going to hit us!

The group then attacks the claw as Dvalin slowly turns his head to aim his breath attack at the group. Luckily, right before the breath attack can reach them, the group are able to deal enough damage at Dvalin as Dvalin staggers and falls on to the platform. As a result, the neck of Dvalin is now on the platform and the second blood clot is now vulnerable for them to attack.

Venti: Now is our chance! Aim for the tainted blood clot on his neck!

Saber rushes towards the fallen Dvalin to attack the blood clot.

Saber: Saikou!

Saikou: Got it.

Saikou flies to the point where he is infront of Saber as Saber grabs hold of Saikou. After that, Saikou starts to fly up to the top of Dvalin's neck as he carries Saber for him to get to the blood clot without having to climb on the dragon's neck. When Saber gets closer to the blood clot, he sheathes Rekka into the driver and presses the trigger of the blade.

Reading Finish!

He presses the button at the left side of Saikou to activate its finisher.

Release the Radiance!

Saber unsheathes Rekka to activate its finisher.

Unsheathe the flame! Dragon! Slash: Volume 1 Fire!

Rekka's blade is covered in flame while saikou's blade is covered in shining light which is followed by Saber swinging down both swords at the clot. But, the attack only manages to leave a scratch which surprises Saber.

Saber: What?!

And to make things worse, Dvalin manages to recover from his fall as he shakes Saber off from his neck and gets off the platform. As soon as Saber safely lands onto the platform, Dvalin unleashes an attack where some of the platforms are hit and they start to break.

Venti: A-ha, this is Dvalin's ace in the hole: Caelestinum Finale Termini!

Saikou: That's a very interesting name.

Paimon: ...This dragon has strange taste when it comes to naming things.

Venti: I named it for him just now.

Saikou: Huh?

Paimon: Seriously!?

Venti: Well... Anyway, let's ride the wind currents and stay away from the breaking platforms. The energy flooding out from the fissures will be hot. Be sure to watch your step.

The group makes a run of it as they use their gliders to ride the wind currents in order to get to the platforms that aren't affected. They then continue to dodge all the attacks from Dvalin.

Saber: At this rate, we are not going to able to destroy the blood clots. Looks like I am going to have to use everything I have.

(Dvalin's boss theme ends)

As he said that, he lets go of Saikou, sheathes Reakka into the driver and whips out the Saiyuu journey book. He then first open the Saiyuu journey book to activate it.

Saiyuu Journey!

He closes the book and places it at the right slot of the driver and whips out storm eagle book.

Storm Eagle!

Saber opens the book to show the story page which shows another image of an eagle.

The book then starts to talk.

It is said that when this Steller's sea eagle appears, a ferocious tornado will occur...

After the book finished talking, Saber closes the book and inserts into the middle slot of the driver. Saber was about to unsheathe Rekka in order to change form, but is interrupted by Dvalin as he is about to attack Saber with a claw attack.

Kenzan: Y/n! Watch out!

Saber notices this and realises that it is too late to dodge the attack. So he braces for impact before the attack hits him. As a result, Saber gets knocked out from the platform.

Saikou: Y/n!

Saikou tries to save Saber but is attacked by Dvalin as Dvalin tried to bite him. In the end, Saikou has to avoid Dvalin's attack and is unable to go towards Saber to rescue him.

As Saber is falling down to his demise below the platform, he immediately unsheathes Rekka and the three red books on the driver opens to reveal their transformation pages.

Rekka Unsheathe!

The name of the divine beast handed down is! Crimson Dragon!

Two giant version of the storm eagle and Saiyuu journey books appear dropping from the sky as they are falling along with Saber. The Saiyuu journey book opens to reveal its transformation page and a cloud is summoned as it exits from the book. As for the storm eagle book, it opens to reveal its transformation page as well and a flaming eagle is summoned as it exits from the book.

The eagle and the cloud flies around Saber and begins combing with him. The cloud starts surrounding Saber's left arm as it merges to form the Sun Wukong armour on the left side of his chest and left arm.The eagle flies towards Saber from behind and merges with his chest to form the Eagle armor at Saber's legs and chassis.

Rekka Three Books! The crimson sword pierces evil and burns everything!

Thus, Saber is now in his crimson dragon form where it similar to the Saiyuu Dragon form but the white area of the armor is now replaced with the eagle armour. Also, the helmet now has a sculpture that looks like a pair of wings attached to the forehead.

After the transformation is complete, Saber uses the power of Storm Eagle to grow a pair of wings for him to fly up back to the platform.

The scene changes to the platform where the rest of the group are still avoiding Dvalin's attack with no time left to think about y/n. Then, all of a sudden, a red glow can be seen from below the platform which is noticed by the group. A red ball of light can be seen flying from the clouds and attacks Dvalin to stop him from attacking.

Venti: What's that?

The source of the light is revealed to be Saber as he manages to reach the platform and lands between Dvalin and the group while his wings folded back.

Saikou: Y/n! You're okay!

Saber: Yeah. Sorry if I made you worry. Now, let's see if this power is enough to destroy the blood clot.

(Saber's Brave Dragon battle theme plays)

Saber then spread his wings as he then flies again and goes straight for Dvalin. Dvalin tries to attack Saber in hopes of hitting him, but Saber is able to avoid all the attacks as he flies at a very high speed. As Dvalin is now exhausted from attacking so many times, it is time for Saber to fight back as he gets closer to the dragon and hits him with Rekka several times and every hit is proven to be effective against Dvalin.

Saber stops attacking as he flies away from Dvalin to maintain distance between the two of them before he sheathes Rekka into the driver.

Reading Finish!

Saber then unsheathes Rekka to unleash his finisher.

Rekka Unsheathe! Dragon! Eagle! Saiyuu Journey! Slash: Volume 3! F-F-F-Fire!

Rekka's blade is covered in flames as Saber holds the sword with both of his hands. He swings the sword as a lot of fire balls come out from the sword and hit Dvalin. As time passes by, Saber proceeds to send more fireballs to the dragon.

After being hit by numerous fireballs, Dvalin staggers and falls down onto the platform to leave the blood clot vulnerable again. Saber sheathes Rekka into the driver one more time.

Reading Finish!

He then presses the trigger of Rekka to activate another finisher.

Dragon! Eagle! Saiyuu Journey! Reading Strike: Volume 3! F-F-F-Fire!

He lets go of Rekka and dives straight for the blood clot. He puts himself into a flying side kick position while his right leg is encased in fire. The finisher manages to land as his right leg makes contact with the clot before he goes right through it and lands onto the platform. The blood clot which now has a huge hole right through it explodes and disappears from Dvalin's neck.

Dvalin roars in pain for the last time before he falls off the platform as the battle has come to an end.

(Saber's Brave Dragon battle theme ends)

Though the group won the battle, they are still in danger as the platforms that they are standing on starts collapsing.

Paimon: This place is gonna collapse!

As the platforms collapse, everyone loses their footing and starts falling along with parts of the platforms. Fortunately, Dvalin appears as he rescues everyone from their, and flies away with everyone on his back.

Venti: It's been a while since we flew like this together, huh, Dvalin?

Dvalin: Just now... Why... Why did you not ask me to protect you like the last time?

Venti: Me not wanting you to listen to the Abyss Order doesn't mean that you have to listen to me. Freedom, if demanded of you by an archon, is really no freedom at all.

Venti then creates a green ball of light which then merges with Dvalin which seems to give him some form of a boost in his power as her starts glowing with the same green colour.

Dvalin: Is this... the power of the Anemo Archon? But I am no longer part of the Four Winds.

Venti: Even if that's so, you still protected us regardless. Now, spread your wings of freedom and go with my blessing.

The scene changes as we can see Jean in the acting grand master office who seems to be writing on a paper.

Jean(*Narrate*): And so, the Stormterror threat was quelled. I clarified the misunderstanding to the citizens of Mondstadt and let them know that they are safe.

Dvalin is seen flying above the city of Mondstadt. we can also see Aether, Paimon, Y/n and Saikou walking as Dvalin flies pass them for the group to feel the wind from the dragon which causes them to look at Dvalin in the sky. Then we see Diluc who is just leaning against a wall before Dvalin also fly right past him as well. At the top of the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, Ermir is seen standing at the top of the building enjoying the sight of the city before he felt the presence of Dvalin and watches him flying at the sky.

Jean(*Narrate*): To them it seems Stormterror attacked Mondstadt out of nowhere and then vanished just as quickly. They must be finding the whole ordeal very confusing.

The scene changes one more time as there's Venti sitting on top of the pair of hands from the giant statue of Barbatos who is also watching Dvalin flying.

Venti(*Narrate*): However, winds change their course. Someday, they will blow towards a brighter future.

Dvalin then flies higher into sky and away from Mondstadt to the point where only a ball of green light can be seen in the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 8 2
The story revolves around Lumine, a traveler across the multiverse, Aurora, a goddess hidden in the shadow of the Alchemist and Kamen Rider Gotchard...
2K 42 17
The Sasaki's clan up and rising leader has yet to return home, Upon returning to Inazuma the Current Sasaki clan leader is lying sick on his deathbed...
27.4K 1.4K 39
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
346 13 7
Genshin Impact x Reader story. This story is about someone named Y/N a traveller from beyond the stars. They arrived in this world with their best fr...