INFINITY

Od Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... Viac

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

076

49 7 1
Od Lady_Luna_Latteton

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Looking closely, the woman seemed quite old. Based on the wrinkles, she wasn't in her 40s but she was at least in her mid to late 30s. How did she know me? I was a bit embarrassed but I maintained my composure as I looked at the woman. "You must be mistaken. My name is Yoo Jonghyuk. Kim Dokja is the name of the guy I hate the most."

"...Yoo Jonghyuk?" I looked to the side and saw Han Sooyoung watching me with an absurd expression. "Yes. So tell your leader not to talk nonsense. Just tell her, even if you're not sure what I mean." I winked at her. If it was Han Sooyoung, she would know what to do from now on. The woman opened her mouth. "I already know that you are Kim Dokja. Stop the unnecessary lies."

[The character Han Sooyoung has confirmed that the statement is true.]

Han Sooyoung nodded toward me. This woman came because she knew for certain who I was. "The king said that she will entrust this meteorite to you." It was unexpected. She knew me and now she was giving me the meteorite... Is she really the person I'm thinking about? "Who are you?" The one answered for me, "We are the people of the Wanderer King." I pointed to the masked person. "That woman over there is your king?"

The woman nodded. I looked at the tall masked woman in the distance. Looking closely, I felt a sense of deja vu. "King... You don't seem to have a flag?" But there was something strange. "The king doesn't dwell on such things." What was with this answer? The woman continued speaking. "The king said that we will take care of the disaster in the north. But she will leave the other four disasters to you."

Before I could ask anything, the woman turned and left like her words were over. Han Sooyoung shouted, "Hey! What are you suddenly saying? Shouldn't you explain it before you go?" Despite the shouts, the woman kept walking away without turning back. Han Sooyoung looked at me and asked, "What is this... do you know that woman?"

"How can that be?" I quietly activated Character List. It seemed that the update cycle was back. I nodded. Then a window popped up.

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

[You can check the information of the person by updating Character List. Do you want to update it?]

[The update has been completed.]

[Some people will be added to the dictionary.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Cho Youngran

Age: 37 years old.

Constellation Support: First Spiritualist of Joseon

Private Attribute: Escaped Prisoner (General), Officer of Justice (Rare)

Exclusive Skills: Prison Escape Lv. 3, Patience Lv. 6, Execution Time Lv. 3, Shooting Lv. 4...

Stigma: Transformation Occult Art Lv. 2

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 30, Strength Lv. 34, Agility Lv. 36, Magic Power Lv. 28.

Overall Evaluation: The current comprehensive evaluation is currently in progress.

* 'Starter Pack' is currently applied.

* A growth package is currently applied.

+

[The constellation 'First Spiritualist of Joseon' is looking at you with wary eyes.]

Look at this, the First Spiritualist of Joseon? I didn't think there would already be a woman with Jeon Woochi as a sponsor. (Jeon Woochi was a Taoist sorcerer during the Joseon Dynasty.) In addition, she had the fairly good attribute of Officer of Justice, although it was less than the 'judge.' If the subordinate was this good, what was the king like? I immediately looked at the tall woman.

[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List.']

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

The moment I met the gaze of the woman in the mask, a stinging pain flashed through my head. I reflexively looked away from the woman. My heart beats quickly. The Fourth Wall instinctively shook. The woman caused an even greater shaking than Song Minwoo. Despite having Self-rationalization, I didn't want to take the risk because I wasn't sure of the stigma's performance.

"Hey, what is it?" Han Sooyoung asked me anxiously,  "...Never mind." The Fourth Wall responded to people who had an important influence on me in real life, This only gave me a strong point on who that woman might be. In other words, that woman was someone I knew. But there was only one person in this world who gave me a bigger trauma than Song Minwoo.

I see... As expected, she survived. However, I didn't expect her to be in Seoul. It was why she was able to make a large force and why they were wearing prison uniforms. It was convincing if it was that person. The wanderers soon began to move. They aligned themselves and headed back the way they came. It was a march with no hesitation. Loyalty could be felt in the group.

The leader moved to the forefront of the group. A crown-like the Tyrant King, a woman who was different from the King of Beauty. I looked at the ruins that they moved through. There were the broken coin farms and the survivors they spared. They had placed blankets and necessities besides the survivors. The survivors watched the leaving wanderers with awe-filled eyes.

I had forgotten. A person didn't need a flag or to sit on the throne to become king. In this kingless world, there was still a king. Dokja, Just a little bit more time, I'll be back soon. Alyona's voice resounded in my mind. A kind of electric shock went down my nerves in an instant. Then a system message showed up. I see so she is back, I bit my lip to contain the raising smile.

[The Mind Stone had restored your link to its host.]

***

After a while, I examined the yellow meteorite they left behind. A yellow meteorite. The meteorite, also called the moonstone, was usually a star pierce that hovered in other dimensions. It was truly the same as I read in the novel. It was from the exhilarating magic power felt when I touched it, the faint light from the opaque interior, and the white stripes all over the meteorite. 

The yellow meteorite clearly had the power to counter the disaster. Then a system message was heard. I refused the meteorite's offer and the power returned to the meteorite. The moonstone basically had the power of the night and the outside species would receive this power. Perhaps the cannibals who received the power of the night were able to evolve into the outside species, the werewolves.

[The 'moon stone' wants to provide you with a high-level strength.]

[The moon stone' gives off a feeling of familiarity.]

However, the real use of this meteorite wasn't simply to evolve the outside species. Even a few hundred werewolves couldn't prevent future disasters. Of course, a few thousand would help but then another disaster would come from the high number of outside species and the power of the demon kings.

"I feel like a volunteer... Hey, did you find something?" As I was examining the meteorite, Han Sooyoung was taking care of the survivors lying nearby. It was a little unexpected but she was probably targeting coins. In a place filled with the demon king's household, the dominations would be bigger than usual.

[The constellations of the Absolute Good system are touched by Han Sooyoung's good works.]

Indeed, a human's double-sidedness was profound. Among the constellations of the Absolute Good system, there might be the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon. The second Sponsor Selection was coming up so Han Sooyoung would be looking at him. I looked around and said, "The avatars are useful."

Dozens of avatars were quickly organizing the surroundings. The corpses of the outside species were burned, while the terrible cages and human butcher stores were also demolished. She earned coins while getting a nosebleed. Han Sooyoung wiped the blood and asked, "When are you going to tell me?"

"What?" I ask her in confusion, "I'm talking about that." I realized her question wasn't about the meteorite. "Are you still worrying about that?" I raise my eyebrow in question. "How can I not care?" There were two types of 'readers' that she didn't know about. In addition, there seemed to be a connection between the two. It was natural for Han Sooyoung who was the last to get off to pay attention.

"Who knows?" I shrugged my shoulders, white-lying on her, "...Don't you know?" She asks me, "I only know the woman, the leader of the group." Yes, it is her then. "The Wanderer King?" I nodded and said, "That person isn't someone who got off. To be precise, she never read the original." She only heard it from me.

"What? Then how does she know the contents of the plot?" I shrugged my shoulders and answered her. "By talking directly to me of course," Han Sooyoung looked like she had been hit in the back of the head with a hammer. "You told others about the story? Why?" She was confused and attack me with questions. I needed something to tell her when I come to visit her." I gave her a moment before continuing. 

"Because I had nothing else to say to her." Maybe she sensed my dark mood, making Han Sooyoung hesitate as she was about to question me. She probably had a lot that she wanted to ask me. Who was the woman and what was her relationship with me? Only Alyona had known about this. I told her this one time when she ask about my family members, It actually went like this.

~LE FLASHBACK~

"So where are your family members?" She was munching on a bowl of peanuts after fixing her suit. I was sitting on her kitchen stool reading ways of survival. "My father is dead... My mom is in the prison... She was sent to prison after killing my dad. I left my cousin's house when I was 17."  I kept my attention on the novel in front. Swallowing the lump in my throat. 

"Man, that's rough..! Both my parents are dead... My dad died in the war in my home country while my mom died because of cancer, Both my auntie and uncle died when a bomb dropped on the apartment building we're living in... Instantly killing them, Only Wanda and Pietro were left. We were soon abducted and used and other horrible things happened." I look at her as she told me this. 

Her voice sounds so nonchalant but her face is dark and solemn. "I never knew I was a mutant until the mind stone amplified my ability. This cause Hydra to use me as their killing weapon." She teared up saying that. "I was stuck in a test tube while Ultron took over Hydra and use both my cousins to fight the Avengers. Two years after that my adoptive dad saved me and yada yada." She smiled bitterly and smiled at me. 

"That felt good... The feeling of unburdening yourself to someone." I smiled meekly and look away. When I started to think I'm in a worse condition... Someone showed up and tell me what they've been through.

~End Of Flashback~

Han Sooyoung notice my silence for a while and spoke again. "I don't know what your relationship with that woman is but is it okay to leave her alone? If more people besides us know the future..." I understood her concerns but it should be fine. At the very least, that woman was a person with principles and she couldn't carelessly use the future information.

"Rather, there is something more important. From now on, we will wake this up." I knocked on the moonstone and told her. "What? This thing?" Han Sooyoung watched me like I was insane. "You want to wake up the disaster?" She yelled at me. "Why are you so startled? Didn't you do it before?" Han Sooyoung had incited the Night of the Prophets and awakened the fire dragon, Lesser Igneel.

"Hey! I picked a small disaster. This one..." I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance, "It isn't a disaster." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "...Then what is it?" She asks reluctantly. It looks like you were negligent in your plagiarism. Don't you remember? Do you really not know what will appear here when the scenario starts?"

Han Sooyoung stared at me before turning on her phone and reading her novel. "Ah... This, perhaps..." She scrolled on her phone. "Have you realized? You copied it well." I sneered at her, "Shut up. But the main scenario hasn't opened yet. Is it okay to do this? Moreover, what if a plausibility request occurs?"

"It won't happen." I shrugged my shoulders, "The intermediate dokkaebi hates you..." She said to me. "Then I will deal with him." Right now, he would be busy being reprimanded by the Bureau. "We will start injecting mana. Based on my calculations, it will hatch in 10 hours. I will take four hours and you will take six hours."

"Why do I have to inject mana for six hours?" She complained to me, "Isn't your magic power level higher?" At this moment, the number of avatars decreased dramatically. I noticed something. "Tell me honestly. What level is your magic power?" I ask her, "Why should I tell you?" She sassed at me. "It is a piece of information needed to clear the scenario."

[The provisions of the Temporary Contract will take effect.]

Han Sooyoung's expression crumbled in annoyance. "...Level 55." I was honestly surprised. I thought it would be over level 40 because she could control dozens of avatars but level 50... this was almost approaching the scenario limit. Her physique and strength were relatively low so she must've been putting all her coins into magic power. Only Alyona and a few others had this high mana level.

"I will change it, I will take two hours as my session. And You will take eight hours." I turned away from her. "Hey! That's unfair! And now I have run out of magic power." I opened the Dokkaebi Bag and bought a few Intermediate Magic Power Recovery Potions. "Then drink this." I passed her different vials. "What is this?" She scrutinizes the items.

"Coin item," I answered "...Is your sponsor huge? You are just giving something like this to me?" I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time today. "I am the one who is big." Han Sooyoung glanced at me. "Did you put anything strange in it?" Your eyes are gonna end up attaching behind your head because of your extensive eye roll today... I shuddered at Alyona's voice resonating around my head. "Then I'll start first."

I touched the moonstone and started injecting magic power. 10 hours later, the guy inside the meteorite would wake up. This is gonna be long...

***

How long was I asleep? I opened my eyes at the sound of someone waking up. "Hey, get up quickly! That guy has started to move!" Han Sooyoung shouted with a nervous face while touching the meteorite. The meteorite had started to crack. It was a phenomenon similar to when the fire dragon broke out of the meteorite. 

It wasn't an aggressive reaction but if I said one word wrong... both of us might die here. A brilliant light emerged from the moonstone, lifting some of the darkness of the night. It was an awakening of a powerful presence that gave off a heavy pressure just looking at it.

+++

ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked the rocky path towards the cemetery, I was currently in Karelia, Russia. It was also the borderland of Sokovia, Finland, and Russia itself.  Ever since I found out where my parents are I never visited this place until now. Sokovia was now erased from the face of the world. Just like that, It is also a part of Russia now. Its native folks have either fled the country or were now Russian people.

"I never understood your reasoning for abandoning me... Therefore, I could not lament over your demise." My thick Sokovian accent came out, The tears on my face were warm and salty. "But... Just for a moment, I want to believe you did that to protect me," The story goes like this; There were once two lovers who fell in love during a war. One was a frontline soldier and the other a faithful nurse. They had me after getting wed in Russia.

But... Duty calls, My mom was forced to retire as she fell into sickness caused by cancer. My dad traveled to Sokavia and left me with my aunt and uncle; who do not have Children yet. 2 years after that, they were pregnant with twins. It was also the day of my mom passing away. My dad has lose his left leg in a war. When Pietro and Wanda were born, I felt ecstatic.

But that soon diminished when my uncle told me- The person I had long-awaited to return and get me was killed. The vehicle they were riding exploded after landing on a landmine. I don't know what to feel back then, I was only 4 after all. I felt regret and betrayal. Longing and sadness, But that passed as soon as I grew up. I realize even if I lost them... What's gonna change?

"I never get to know how you look like... Nor do I know the sound of your voice, Or the feel of your touch." I realize how fuck up my life is, But, it already happened. I'm not gonna dawdle over these sentiments. "I came here to say goodbye..." I look at the gravestone place together. I put the bouquet of Cyclamen on both gravestones. 

Cyclamens are flowers that associate with farewell or goodbye. I choose these flowers to convey my last memory of them as my parents. From this day onward, I'm no longer the Alyona who awaits her authentic parents. Rather... I'm Alyona Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts.

~~~~~

Had a breakdown and I need comfort... So I wrote this.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

864K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...