The Earth Goddess (Completed)

By Asunawrites486

Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Prince
Chapter Two: The Loss
Chapter Three: The Black Witch
Chapter Four: The Underworld
Chapter Five: The Arrival
Chapter Six: Shopping
Chapter Seven: The Red Moon Pack
Chapter Eight: Working in the Pack
Chapter Nine: Maria and Caroline
Chapter Ten: Cruel Pack
Chapter Eleven: Torture
Chapter Twelve: Healing
Chapter Thirteen: Rogues
Chapter Fourteen: The Lady in White
Chapter Fifteen: The Forest
Chapter Sixteen: Grasping the situation
Chapter Seventeen: Training
Chapter Eighteen: Letters
Chapter Nineteen: Punishment
Chapter Twenty: Gamma Sirius
Chapter Twenty one: Plan
Chapter Twenty Two: Execution
Author's Note - An Apology
Chapter Twenty Three: Dark moon Pack
Chapter Twenty Four: Rage
Chapter Twenty Five: Apologies and Forgiving
Chapter Twenty six: Cassius Atticus
Chapter Twenty seven: The Attempt
Chapter Twenty Eight: Mate
Chapter Thirty: The War
Chapter Thirty one : Confessions
Epilogue
Some Truths about the book
Covers

Chapter Twenty Nine: The truth

1.4K 36 30
By Asunawrites486

Diana's POV

I wandered back to the guest rooms alloted to us and held up my hand to knock, but the door opened before I could.

"Come in, come in. We were just waiting for you. " Artemis said grinning wickedly.

I shivered, and walked inside as she closed the door.

"Spill." She said, looking at her nails. Aurora was off to the side, smiling at me.

"There's nothing to-" I started, but one glare from her made me sigh and tell her everything from meeting Ares to our kiss and to our meeting in the forest for tomorrow.

"Aww. " Aurora exclaimed jumping happily.

"Didn't you meet your mate? " I asked Artemis, who shook her head.

"Maybe he was busy. " I hummed. After a little chat about the ball, we got on the bed to sleep.

"I think it's time for us to tell Ares the truth about us. Even though he has met us for the first time, we have met him since long back." Althea whispered softly.

I nodded. He deserved to know everything. And it would only harm us, if I prolonged it more.

With that thought in mind, I drifted off.

______

The next morning, I teleported myself to the forest, after letting Aurora and Artemis know.

Currently, I was sitting on the huge stone, dangling my feet in the cool water. My face as the previous times, was blurred. It was the way I had appeared in front of Ares before.

After waiting for about ten more minutes, I heard him behind me.

"Goddess. " Ares said with his deep voice.

I nodded, without turning behind.

"My mate. She told me to meet her here. " He said, running his hand through his hair.

"King Ares, I have something to tell you. " I said, sighing.

"Yes?" He asked curiously.

......

Ares's POV

"I know it's too soon and you have just met me, but I can't stop myself as I met you a hundred years ago." She started. I looked at her, confused.

What is she talking about?

"Let me start of with my name and face. I am Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. The Goddess of Earth, and the daughter of Hades and Pheresphone. "

I already knew all of this, why is she telling them to me?

I frowned.

"I met you a hundred years ago, in the forest when your sister was ab-" She stopped abruptly, and turned around with a start and stood up.

"What are you doing here? " She questioned to the air. I couldn't see anyone.

After a long silence, she turned around to me and clicked her fingers, suddenly teleporting me back to the palace.

I looked around confused.

What just happened?

.........

The day just flew by, with me just talking with the Alpha's of other packs.

The ball started a few minutes ago, and I hadn't seen my mate since yesterday.

Why did she ask me to meet her in the forest? Why was the goddess there? What did she have to tell me ?

I sighed at all the questions forming inside my head.

Suddenly there was a commotion outside, and everyone walked out to look at what was happening.

"Come on out, Diana. I have your 'so called sister' in my captive." We heard a voice bellow out.

I stood at the front of the crowd formed by the different packs.

Everyone looked around, searching for Diana. But my blood froze.

That was my mates name.

And in the captive of the man was the girl, who was my beta's mate.

She looked calm and stared at nothing in particular. Her brown eyes glinted with a hint of malice but other than that, there was no expression on her face.

"I didn't know you were such a coward, Dimitri. Come out of your hiding. " I heard a mocking voice state, before she made her entrance from right behind the man.

Everyone gasped at her appearance. While all of us were dressed in heavy ball gowns, she wore a black tight outfit, that was shining in the moonlight. Her long hair was tied in a braid. Her thighs were strapped with knives and a sword was on her waist.

It seemed she already knew the events that would be taking place now.

I just stared at her along with the others, not even knowing what the hell was going on.

Dimitri, my uncle, emerged out of the forest, with a group of people in triple amounts than us.

"I'm surprised that the little witch is still supporting you in all of this mess. How are you doing, Lavinia?" Esmeralda asked, suddenly appearing beside me.

"Shut up." A dark voice filled with malice, spoke. The lady was next to Dimitri.

“Let Aurora go. ” Diana said in a voice, making me shiver. She held one of her knives to the neck of the man holding the girl.

“Don't let the girl go, Norman. ” Dimitri warned from his place.

“So you want to do it that way.” Diana shrugged, slicing the man's throat in a go.

Everyone gasped, as she just threw the knife to the ground.

“Artemis. ”

“Yes?” A voice spoke from the sky. A woman was sitting on an eagle, that looked frightening.

“Call them. ” With that Diana came towards me, standing beside. “I'll tell you everything, Ares. I know you are confused. But I didn't expect them to attack us this soon. ” She told. I just nodded.

Soon a swarm of people armed and sitting on birds flew out of the dark forest.

“So you are the girl's mate. ” Dimitri laughed bringing everyone's attention on him. “If only you know who she is.” The bastard spoke again.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, one hand on my sword, ready for attack. My people were already ready seeing the army infront of us. Even though everyone were in ball dresses, they didn't dissapoint. They had knives and other weapons on them. Some of them tore the dresses off, ready to fight, without even knowing the reason for this unexpected attack.

“This woman has lied to everyone. Aurora, do you know that you are not this woman's sister? And you Ares, do you know who Aurora is? ” He asked with a smirk.

Diana sent a glare towards him, her silent stare scared him for a second, before he covered it up.

“Aurora is your sister. She was not killed by the monster hundred years ago. ” People gasped, now looking at Aurora. I stared at her.

“No. ” I stepped back. “That can't be. ”

“You don't believe me? Fine. Ask your so called mate. ”

I looked at her. She looked down and nodded.

My heart jumped.

She was alive. My little sister didn't die.

...

A/N:

This might be the last update for two months and I have exams starting soon.

Thank you for bearing with me with my very slow updates on this book.

I haven't even started the next chapter yet. I just listed this one as soon as I was done writing with it.

So the next update might delayed, a little bit.

Thank you everyone for still adding my book to your reading lists, voting and actually reminding me to update and write this book.

I think I am going to finish this book in a few chapters. I have already dragged it a lot I think. 😅

Comment down your thoughts on the chapter 🤔🗨

Thank you
💋

20-02-2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
1.7M 51.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
173K 5.1K 42
This is it. He's going to die, and I'll be free. At the last second, he moved, and I was suddenly pinned up against the wall, the silver dagger now...