Arranged beloved

By CammyLub

A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... οΏ½... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51
chapter 52 (M)
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57 (M)
chapter 58 (M)
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66 (M)
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69 (M)
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89

chapter 50

10.2K 585 107
By CammyLub

A/n pov:

There was pin-drop silence in the hall.
And everyone's attention was now on the girl who had a furious expression on her face. She was so so mad. The person who ruined her life and her sister's life was standing in front of her eyes making her blood boil. She's not going to leave him to have a peaceful life.

Tae stared at the evil woman with wide eyes. The person who made him break up with his lover and accused him to be a slut and lure men for pleasure and said other disgusting things about him was standing in front of him. And not only that but all his family members, his hyungs, noonas and most importantly his husband was there.

Miso: Hey tae honey didn't expect me huh?

Miso asked with a disgusting smirk on her face, she took steps down the stairs walking close to tae.

Yoongi: You bitch! Stay right there

Yoongi warned with a death glare
But that caused miso to laugh like a maniac clutching her stomach

Miso: The only bitch here is this slut who's standing here with no shame!! Hey, slut didn't I tell you to stay away from Jungkook!? Are you that desperate?

Tae was still in a state of shock, his mind was filled with so many things right now. And the first thing was his mom. What will be her reaction? Will his mother believe all the things the woman says? What about his husband? His hyungs? His aunts, uncles, his noonas? Will they be disgusted? Will they believe if he says he's not at fault?
But tae was snapped out of his frozen state when he heard his husband's cold voice which ran chills down his spine.

Jungkook: One more word, one more word from that filthy mouth of yours, I won't think twice to kill you. And I'm not joking here miso. It's a fucking warning for you.

Jungkook's voice was very calm, but God knows how much he was holding his rage within him. He was so ready to snap her neck and kill her in front of everyone but then he didn't want to go to jail leaving his babies mama once again. He promised himself that so he tried to keep his calm.

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung! She was the one. She and her sister were the ones who broke us apart.

Jungkook said as he pointed at Miso,
Who gulped looking around only to find everyone shooting death glares at her. She was blinded by anger that she let her words slip without a second thought. Namjoon was ready to Jump in front and grab her neck but a voice stopped him from doing so.

Doyoung: Hyung don't!!

Doyoung's voice stopped him in his track, and behind him walked Johnny with his team.

Johnny: Ms Miso you are under Arrest.
Ms Chung cuff her.

Johnny commanded the woman officer who immediately obeyed.

Miso: Noo!!! Noooooo!!! Leave me!!!!
Taehyung tell them to leave me!!!! I'll expose you bitch!! Don't think I'll let you live peacefully!!

Miso kept screaming and struggling with the officer's hold.

Yuna: Wait!

Yuna stopped them when they were about to drag her out. Yuna walked towards her standing in front of her with a glare.

Yuna: I don't know what you did to my son, but here this is for calling him names.

Yuna spoke and then miso was silenced with a hard slap on her face and surprisingly Johnny didn't stop her. Then Another slap landed on the same cheek.

Yuna: He is my son you bitch!! You hear me!!? He's my son!!

Another hard slap landed on her other cheek. Yuna was burning with rage and her face was red due to anger. No one she means no one has the fucking rights to call her son like that and disrespect her little prince.

Yuna: And I'm warning you!! If I see you again in front of me. I'll surely kill you. Don't think I won't do that. I'm not the one to give false words. I'll fucking kill you with my bare hands if I get to see you once again in my life.

Yuna warned with a harsh glare. Her tone was so intimidating that it made miso shiver in fear. The others around the room didn't know that yuna could raise her voice or even swear. She was always calm and sweet but here she looked like she could kill miso with her mere glares.

Yuna: Apologize to my son now and fucking leave from here.

Yuna nearly growled making the girl in front of her flinch. Miso swallowed harshly she felt vulnerable with all the glares she got from people around her. Tears of humiliation flowed from her eyes. She raised her head from the ground and looked at Tae and mumbled a small sorry and with that, she was dragged out of the place making her stumble a few times.

Doyoung: Tae...are you okay?

Doyoung asked worriedly seeing tae's lips wobbling and tears threatening to fall.

Doyun: I don't know if it's a house or a theatre. Too many dramas.

Doyun spat angrily and hana who was next to her sent a death glare at her daughter-in-law.

Hana: will you shut up or do you want me to do that for you with a slap?

Hana asked threateningly and that was enough to shut doyun's mouth.

Yuna turned towards tae and her anger didn't subside yet.

Yuna: Taehyung!!! Is this what I taught you!? Huh?

Yuna asked angrily and her tone made Tae flinch. He didn't dare to look up from the ground feeling so small.

Yuna: speak up Jeon taehyung!! What did just happen?

No yuna didn't doubt her son. She was mad that tae kept quiet and didn't snap that woman's neck for bad-mouthing him. She would have been very happy if tae did snap her neck and ended up in jail for that. She would have bailed him out.

Tae: M-Ma

Tae whispered swallowing harshly.
Jungkook was soon to circle his arms around tae's waist and pull him towards his hard chest when he heard how broken his voice came out. And when kook hugged him tightly the pretty blue head can't help but hug his husband back and sob on his hard chest.

Jungkook: Shhhh baby it's okay. I'm here, love.

Jungkook rubbed tae's waist and tried to calm him down. But tae was feeling so heartbroken. His mom has never raised her voice at him. Not even once but now that happened. He wasn't able to control his cries. His overthinking mind began to fill with so many uncertainties.

Namjoon: Johnny!! Make sure that woman and her sister never have a chance out. Do whatever I don't care but make sure that they rot in Jail!!!

Namjoon spoke to his friend when tae kept crying.

Yoongi: Not only them but find who is all behind this and Sue all of them. and I want to know how she ended up here.

Johnny: she was under my custody as doyoung filed a case against her for the crime of stalking. We were searching for her sister who was involved in the crime too and we caught her today but then we got information that miso escaped. But luckily we tracked her down with the tracker that was attached to her.

Johnny explained and the next thing he was going to say made him gulp harshly.

Johnny: And according to the law, I have to arrest Kim doyoung too.

Johnny said as he took the cuff out of his pocket. And a gasp left tae's mouth when he heard that. And everyone was shocked at the new information.

Doyun: N-no!! Noo you can't do that. What did my son do!!?

Doyun yelled coming near Johnny but doyoung was fast enough to stand in front of Johnny.

Doyoung: Mom, He's right and I'm willingly surrendering. Sir, you can arrest me. I'm guilty of my crime.

Doyoung with a smile. Johnny didn't want to see the younger in Jail but doyoung was extremely guilty of all the things he did to tae and jungkook and going without punishment made him more guilty. So he promised himself that he would surrender when the two were caught and now that they were caught it was fair for him to surrender.

Doyun: No what did you do baby? No, you didn't do anything to get arrested!!

Doyun said cupping doyoung's cheek, her eyes became teary when she saw her son giving her a sad smile.

Tae: H-hyung why are you doing this now!? Please don't.

Tae whispered tears flowing from his eyes. This made everyone even more confused.

Doyoung: I know you have a golden heart pretty but you don't have to support a bastard like me. I deserve this and every day when you treat me normal it's making it worst for me. I'm very sorry, please forgive whatever I have done and said to you, I-I didn't mean them.

Doyoung spoke and at the end, he somehow mustered a pretty gummy smile.

Doyoung: Mom, dad, hyungs I'm very sorry for being such a disappointment.
I'm sorry. I don't want to say what I did but please know that I did something very bad. I'm sorry for doing that and I promise I won't repeat it.

Doyoung said with a small bow.

Doyoung: Jungkook I'm once again sorry for all that I did. Take care of tae, he's such a treasure to cherish for life. And please take care of all my little ones. We became quite attached. I told them to have ice cream outside

Doyoung said and he didn't know that tears were falling from his eyes. In this short time, he really became very attached to the kid's squad. Twins, mi-rae, bonkgi, daisy and Dahlia became his close friends. He learnt a lot from them and now he wonders if he can live without them.

Doyoung: Jin hyung you don't have to put up with this brat for a while. But don't worry I'll come soon to trouble you!! And mom don't be a handful to Jin hyung, please. And let me tell you this if hyung would have married some other noona I'm sure they would have gone crazy or would have divorced hyung for all the trouble you cause them.

Doyoung: Yoongi hyung, after I come back I will surely attend the interview for being your assistant. Keep that post vacant for me.

Doyoung spoke with a teasing smile.

Tae: H-hey hyung that's my job!!

Doyoung: But I have a strong feeling that you won't be available till then.

Doyoung replied and the teasing smile didn't leave his lips. And tae understood what doyoung said and his already red face turned even redder.

Yoongi: Brat!

Yoongi mumbled shaking his head with a small smile.

Yoongi: I'll keep that post vacant for you. You have my words.

Yoongi replied with a genuine smile.
With that doyoung said he was done talking so he extended his hands to Johnny to cuff him.

Did you like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.4K 15
{ π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
605K 30K 65
[Completed] Love cannot be arranged... But marriage can be... If you can find love in arrangement then it's a bliss!! Some marriages may not begin...
549K 11.4K 17
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
131K 3.4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...