Pasoori

By alnaffs

| ā€¢ š™ˆš™® š™š™šš™–š™§š™© š™œš™žš™«š™šš™Ø š™Øš™¤š™”š™–š™˜š™š - š™š™¤ š™’š™žš™Øš™š™šš™Ø š™Ŗš™£š™›š™Ŗš™”š™›š™žš™”š™”š™šš™™ ā€¢ | - Serina Ban... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

606 39 6
By alnaffs

Ps - was listening to Iraadey by Abdul Hannan 😌💕 while writing this.
//

"SERINA! SERINA!", A loud voiced boomed in her  ear which in exchange made her attention resolve back to her surroundings with a jolt. "Kahan khoi hui theen? Aur jootey khareed liye?", Aimal asked with a rather worried look on her face. "Haan khareed liye. Ghar jaake dikhaungi",

The group then agreed that they had shopped enough and now decided to return back home. On the way out, the food stalls came into view and it became a silent agreement that everyone was hungry so they all stepped infront of a particular stall to buy something to eat.

"Waqai! Ye Haleh to bari kamaal ki nikli!", Aimal exclaimed as her eyes expressed impression. Her form was sprawled across Serina's bed as her head was supported by her hand. "Haina! Aur batain bhi ajeeb si kar rahi thi! I mean ke I really liked the way she stood up for me! But something she said made me confused!", After Serina had narrated the whole incident she still didn't feel rested. After returning from their shopping spree they all had retired to their rooms, when Aimal had sneaked into hers to see what shoes she got. That caused them to unpack all their clothes and inspect them again. Squeals of excitement could be heard from the similar aged girls as they tried on their eid outfits too. After folding and piling everything back in their respective corners they jumped on the bed and laid down when Serina began to tell her story.

"What did she say?", Aimal asked.

"She said that I looked cute when I was confused even though I was wearing a niqaab! She further went on to say that facial expressions weren't necessary to understand the content of one's character", Serina stated with a muddled mind.

"That's actually quite true you know! I mean we have become so materialistic in todays day and age! That if we want to see how someone is we first notice how they look. The phrase "never judge a book by its cover" is so fit on todays generation", Aimal countered and they both started to thoughtfully argue with themselves over this topic in their minds.

"It's late! We should sleep!", Serina stated and Aimal nodded. "Your right! I'm going to bed. Shab bakhair!", she lightly hugged her and silently tiptoed out the room in fear of anyone waking up from the noice of her steps.

Now alone in her room gave Serina time to ponder over the happenings of the day. It sure was eventful but at the same time she liked it. Going outside after such a long time was fruitful.

Laying down on her bed and wrapped in her blanket the only thing racing through her mind was the sibling duo she craved to meet again.

"Bhabi when will you guys be leaving then?", Haleh asked with wide eyes as they all sat together in the large sitting area. "Abhi to ae hai! Abhi se tumhen hame rawana karne Ka dil hai?", Bhabi joked and all family members started to boo sarcastically which made Haleh turn Red. "Nahin nahin! Mera ye matlab nahin tha!", she profusely sweared of her innocence . "Sab matlab samjhte hain ham", Bhabi cheekily grinned but Haleh still felt slightly embarrassed. "Acha bas chordo bachi ko Samira", Their mother taunted and they all let out fits of giggles. "I'm sorry", Samira pouted and Haleh let out a nervous chuckle. "It's fine!", and they all started to mingle and talk about everything once again. After a long time had the family gotten together and it surely was a sight to behold.

"Faris nazar nahin araha?", Samira asked as she looked toward the hallway. "Jee, woh bhai jaan had some work to do so he dropped me home and left immediately", after all he was adored by everyone. Although His personality would push you away but still, his family was aware of his genuineness and true character. They knew his heart held no evil intentions regardless of his cold demeanour. "He always does this. Whenever the family is together he runs off!", Nasrin Phupo stated with a frown.

"Don't worry Nasrin phupo he will come and you only love him. Look I am here, Shahryar bhai and Samira bhabi are also here but you still only want Faris bhai to be here", Haleh complained as per her nature. She knew the family adored her for being the youngest but still, wanting confirmation was something she always looked out for. "Bus kya karun Faris se meri uske bachpan se attachment hai", Nasrin admitted whilst also pulling the leg of the youngest of the family who was surely adored by everyone. "Phupo!", Haleh gasped with a frown and everyone chuckled at her horrified expressions. "Not fair", she pouted and it was as if on cue someone entered the living room.

"Aye Faris meri jaan! Kahan reh gaey the?", Baba jaan asked him, as he greeted everyone and proceeded to sit on a lone sofa. "Bus kaam tha baba! Ab to aagaya na!", he smiled, a very rare one too for it was genuine. "Faris bhai did you know that you are phupo's favourite?", Haleh eagerly asked, Faris merely nodded. "I also know that I'm mama, baba and dado's favourite too!", he haughtily expressed with a smirk. "What! No that is impossible", Haleh whined. It was not true although but Fairs knew of the gullibility his sister possessed and annoying her was one of his favourite habits. "Acha na, ab chordo saarey meri choti si behen ka peecha", Shahryar affectionately ushered his sister towards himself. She took padded footsteps towards where he was sat and he engulfed  her petite form with in his and kissed her head. The family adored the three siblings that sat in the room, to extents for it was believed they were indeed special.

"Sweet", Nasrin cried amiably.

"Amma! Wese mujhe aapki is ladli ki aik shikayat karni hai!", Faris suddenly spoke remembering something. Haleh instantly dispatched herself from her brother's embrace and quickly tried to think what had she done now that Faris was complaining. The problem with Haleh was that she was always in trouble. "Ab Kya kar diya isne", Amma asked. "Bazaar main dukaan daar se ulajh rahi thi bila wajah. Woh bhi kisi aur ke masle main. Kitni baar samjhaya hai ke doosron ke maamlaat Main na para kare magar ye ahmeq larki kabhi naheen sudharti", He expressed his disappointment. "Itna bhi kuch naheen kiya bhai!", Haleh started but Amma stopped her. "Sahih keh raha hai! Koi lihaaz naheen hamare naam Ka baap ka bana banaya naam bigar jaaega", She scolded which made Haleh hide her face in her hands. It hurt them to see her sad but she needed to learn and fix her stupidity. "Amma! Woh bechari larki! Matlab dukaan daar uske saath scam kar raha tha!"  She insisted on giving her argument but it seemed as if nobody was willing to listen. Knowing nothing better she stormed out of the room, not before looking back and giving her brother the deadliest of glares. "Aapki wajah se hua hai ye sab!", she screamed and left. It left the family shocked but Faris merely chuckled. "Mana lunga baad main aap log fikr na karen", he assured everyone and they resumed their discussions.

He felt an ache in his bones after todays very eventful meeting he had with the owner of Khaan marketing, so deciding to retire to his bedroom he said his farewell and left.

In his bed, in the confines of his blanket all that was constantly rounding in his head was that sweet melodic voice he had heard in the market today. The voice of the girl his stupid sister tried to reason for. It was sweet like honey he knew that for sure, but something Faris eagerly wanted to figure out was, that when the girl sang, how did her soprano voice sound? This man had a liking towards music and for some reason he was always in the quest to find a voice which would satisfy his heart and sanity. For years he had searched for the perfect voice for singing but he never did, and now when he had heard her he felt rather uneasy. How did the girl sound when singing? Was the only question rounding his mind. Because Faris had a special way with those who sang beautifully. Once they were in his radius they wouldn't be able to leave it, until Faris wanted.

Sleep was something very far away for him now, a sudden urgency clasped his mind and he felt he needed to go find the girl and force her to sing for him in that moment. He knew that wasn't possible but his heart still yearned to do it. Getting up from his bed, he picked the box of cigarettes on his side table and lit one. Moving towards his balcony with muddled thoughts he thought of many ways to look for that specific girl. He didn't remember how she looked, nor her name, nor had he noticed where she headed or who was with her. She seemed alone.

Alone and vulnerable

He swatted the thoughts out his mind and tried to focus on ways to get to her. In the same state he quickly threw the cigarette on the floor and left his room in a hurry taking quick steps to his sister's room. She would be mad at him he knew but that didn't matter.

He knocked. He knocked again. And again and again and again. But there was no response from her side. Without another thought he barged in. The room was quite and dark, but he noticed a silhouette laying on the bed covered in blankets. "Haleh", he softly called out.

"Go away", great she was still mad.

"Haleh look I'm sorry! But you need to learn it's not good to be talking to random strangers", strangers you are dying to know about his subconscious mocked. Ignoring it he continued "I'm sorry if I was harsh", he sat beside her on the bed. Probably was one of the few people he'd ever apologise to but he didn't mind. If it meant she wouldn't be mad at him it didn't Matter.  She slowly lifted of the covers from her face and looked at him with her large eyes. "But she was so nice and innocent I'm doubt she would ever do anything to me", Haleh whined as she sat up. "I know, but it could have been a ploy to grasp you attention no?", he tried to reason with her. They had many enemies in the city who were always after then trying to catch their weakness so the Soltani  family always had to be on alert. Haleh's little mind started to think, and she shyly nodded her head. "See! I never want bad for you! Your my little baby sister", he cradled her in his arms. "Okay now, I want you to tell me something", at this she instantly pulled back. "I knew it. You'd only say sorry if you wanted something", she accused, her eyes narrowed and he guiltily scratched his head. "It's really important!", he insisted and she huffed. "Go on", 

"Well, you know the girl, did she tell you anything about herself?", he asked hoping Haleh would agree to his question, instead her eyes widened. "No bhai please no! Please don't do anything to her, I swear she is innocent I promise I will never do anything like that again but please don't do anything to her", Haleh feared like the last times anyone was suspected of disloyalty were killed, or were suspected of being from the opposition were hunted and were treated with violently she didn't want that girl to go through the same. She surely was pure and Haleh could guarantee that. "No, I don't mean it in that way. But I really need some information about her. You have to tell me", Faris became agitated with his sister's patience and was on the brink of his patience but didn't lose it.

"No", she gave up folding her arms. "Okay then, don't! I'll just tell mama about the little escapeed you had last week", Faris had resorted to black mailing now as it was the only option. This made Haleh tremble further and she knew if Amma found out about her little outing last week she would surely never be allowed to leave the house again so she ushered him to stop. "Okay okay! I'll give you some information", she quickly told him with a scowl but he responded with a wide grin.

"I don't know much about her", she hesitated.

"Haleh", he warned and Haleh just wanted the ground to open up.

"You are the most annoying person on this planet and you should know that", she cried out. "I know", he gave his infamous toothy grin which made Haleh want to smack him. At the moment she only wished for his wife to be a mountain of patience because nobody could ever endure Faris Soltani.

"Okay! I'm really not lying when I say she didn't tell me anything personal except for the fact, that her name was Serina!", Haleh felt really bad giving away the girl's Identification to her monstrous brother, but she had no other option. With a heavy heart she sighed loudly. Faris looked at her for a few seconds before kissing her on her fore head. "Thank you jaani!", he said and with that got up to leave.

"Her name was weird though!", Haleh said something which stopped his retreating tracks. He tilted his head to look at her as he stood at the door. "Serina bano she said",

And with that, an ocean of memories came flooding back to Faris Soltani.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 43K 34
ā She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead āž A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
675K 36.8K 27
ā€¢ Twice Wattpad Featured ā€¢ #1 in Spiritual ā€¢ The moon hid behind the clouds, the wind refused to blow and the mountains trembled at the sight in fron...
47.8K 3.8K 44
ššØšØš¤ šŸ šØšŸ š‡š¢š¬ " šš«š¢ššž " š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ . A story of love and it's determination. A story filled with attachment though they were strang...