The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 71

16.6K 520 105
By laaibah1243

My body jolts up as I let out a shaky breath and scan the room trying to remember my surrounding.

I haven't had a nightmare in ages.

Throwing the covers off my body, I stand up and walk over to the bathroom to wash my face in hopes of waking me up.

There is no way I'm falling back to sleep and risk having yet another nightmare.

I slowly twist the door knob walking out of my room and down the corridor to the stairs when I hear a voice from the living room.

Who is down there?

"Have the Russians still been after you Angelo?" Some guy says, as I begin thinking back to who's voice it could be.

I haven't heard anyone with that voice maybe I should peak into the room and check.

I slowly tiptoe down the stairs looking into the room to see the guy who was at the dinner table earlier and looks like Ace.

He's the one what didn't talk much and just sat next to Ace.

"Yeah they have been messing with my shipments and  raided one of my warehouses just yesterday. I think it's because they know about Liliana now." He explains as I continue to listen in.

The Russian mafia is after me?

But why? I'm literally a normal girl.

"I suggest you up her security for this ball, I can have some of our security taking care of her too if you need." He adds getting a sigh from Angelo.

"She doesn't need guards I will be with her and will protect her." Angelo says defensively.

Hearing this warmed my heart knowing my brother actually cares for me.

"Yeah you remember what happened last time you said that?" The guy says slowly trying to not anger Angelo.

What happened last time?

Did someone get hurt?

But who could have gotten hurt?

"You know it's not good to ease drop." A voice comes from behind me causing me to jump up in shock.

"Umm I was just getting some water." I comment trying to walk away but he grabs my arm gently turning me back to him.

"I'm sure we have some water in the living room." He informs me opening the door causing the guys to look up from their conversation to see me and Ace.

"Liliana what are you doing awake." Angelo questions in concern, standing up as I walk over to him.

"I had a nightmare and was going to get some water." I whisper out hoping only he heard but from the look of the other guys face I was wrong.

When Angelo heard the word 'nightmare' his face sounded instantly and he pulled me into a small hug.

Angelo's hugs always seem to comfort me although I'm not really sure how

"Well I found her outside of this room listening in to your conversation so I think she got a bit lost on the way to the kitchen." Ace adds crossing his arms as Angelo sits back down with me still standing.

"I heard my name so I wanted to know what it was about." I conclude sitting beside Angelo.

"How about next time you hear your name you can walk in and ask so I can choose if you need to know." Angelo suggests as I just nod letting out a yawn.

"Is already 3:20am,  why don't you go get your water and go back to sleep." He announces but I just shake my head 'no' confusing him.

"I'm not tired, can I stay here." I ask looking up at him with pleasing eyes.

"Why don't you want to go sleep?" Ace inquires as I look over to him.

I forgot there were other people in the room.

Shit, what do I tell him now? Am I ready to tell him about my past

"Liliana what are you doing awake?" Lorenzo states from the door with a tray of tea cups in his hands.

"Nothing." I say irritated now as I get up and walk out back to my bedroom.

I lay down going on my phone and checking out TikTok as suddenly, the door squeaks open and the light from the hall enters my room. 

"Hey Ana, what's wrong?" Lorenzo questions walking in and sitting on the bed beside me.

"I'm not tired, can I stay awake with you guys." I lie looking at my hands as I hear a sigh from Lorenzo.

"If you tell me what the real reason is I will allow you to sit with us." He promises as I look down.

Should I tell him.

No, it's not like he will care about your nightmare's.

But he wouldn't ask if he didn't care.

"I don't want to go back to sleep in case I get another nightmare." I inform him as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Okay, would it make you feel better if I sat here until you fell asleep?" He tries to compromise however, I shake my head 'no'.

"What if I get another nightmare after you leave?" I respond as he just nods showing he is listening.

"Okay come sit downstairs but you have to at least try to fall asleep." He finally accepts as a smile breaks through on my face and I jump up hugging him.

"Thank you Lorenzo." I say as he hugs me back.

After our little hug I look up thinking of an idea.

"Lorenzo, can you give me a piggy back ride back downstairs please." I ask looking at him with my puppy eyes.

"Fine." He huffs out as I just up again.

"Thank you, your the best brother ever!" I shout jumping causing him to chuckle at my childish behaviour.

"I better be your favourite now and you need to be quiet the others are still asleep." He whispers smiling as I get onto his back and we make our way back to the living room.

As he walks in everyone stops talking again and looks at us giving a confused expression as Angelo and Lorenzo begin communicating through their eyes.

Lorenzo puts me down on the couch where Angelou's siting and I sit beside him while Lorenzo sits on the other side of me.

"What school do you go Liliana?" Ace questions starting a conversation with me as I look over at him.

Fuck, I don't even know what school I go.

I know I should know which school I go but I never really asked and everyone calls it 'The school Luca goes' or 'The boys school'

"Umm the same school as the others." I answer as best as I can as I hear Angelo laugh.

Meanie.

"She goes to Shortridge Academy along with the other boys." Angelo explains and when he says the name I notice Ace and the other guys eyes bulge out of their heads.

"Isn't that school £112.500 yearly tuition for only 1 kid!" The other guy asks in shock as my eyes also widen hearing that.

Why would they waste that much money on me?

"Yeah and?" Angelo questions as if he said the most stupidest thing ever.

"Angelo I don't want to go to that school anymore it's too expensive for no reason I would be fine in a normal school." I state as he rolls him eyes like I'm talking the most shit.

"If I didn't have the money I wouldn't send you there but I do so can you just go there." He says irritated as I just nod no wanting to annoy him more.

"Wow your really filthy rich I can just about afforded sending one kid." Ace comments shaking his head smiling.

I wonder who us the kid that god to my school.

""How old are you Liliana?" Ace asks changing the conversation now.

"15." I inform him as he nods.

"I wish my kids were as mature as you, the boy is spoilt rotten." He mutters shaking his head.

"Yeah she's the only one that is mature I think." Lorenzo responds earning a laugh from everyone.

I let out a small yawn as I lay my head on Angelo's side and he wraps his arm around me protectively.

They begin talking about work again and I fall into a deep sleep.

New chapter! I hope you all enjoy it. 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

58.1K 1.3K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
1.8M 45.3K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
1.8M 49.9K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...