𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧�...

By luhvlia

➤ ❝𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚?❞ ╰── ﹟ 𝘈 𝘛𝘖𝘋𝘖𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘖 𝘍𝘈𝘕𝘍𝘐𝘊 . . . ⊃ ━━━━ ❝ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 shoto... More

───⨯𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
1 | 'here again, shoto todoroki?'
2 | 'tell me about momo yaoyorozu'
3 | malicious thoughts
4 | "family" dinner
5 | 'so, are we friends now?'
6 | 'you play guitar too?'
7 | 'please smile for me'
8 | 'dorm number 203'
9 | 'that's enough'
10 | 'hello mother'
11 | 'her fake smile'
12 | 'how she felt'
13 | 'i believe in you'
14 | 'momo yaoyorozu'
15 | 'shoto todoroki'
16 | 'are you ticklish?'
17 | 'hanging out'
19 | 'dance with me'
20 | 'what utter nonsense'
21 | 'hopelessly fell in love'
22 | 'questions and uncertainty'
23 | 'a mistake'
24 | 'what do you mean?!'
25 | 'happily ever after'
───⨯𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

18 | 'nurse's office'

478 34 9
By luhvlia

MOMO STOMPED THROUGH the hallway, her loud footsteps barely being heard over the noisy chanting from students as they all huddled into a circle, everyone watching and recording something that she couldn't exactly see very well with the crowd blocking her view.

She effortlessly pushed a couple students to see just what everyone was causing such a fuss about before hearing someone yell "It's the student council president!" making everyone move aside to give her a clear path in the middle of the crowd so she could make her way through, with the chanting being replaced by intense whispering as she took long strides.

When she got in the center of the crowd to get a front row view of the cause of the whole ordeal, she furrowed her brows in displease.

"Kacchan, please stop!" Izuku called out as he tried his best to restrain the ash blonde from fighting Shoto any longer, but Bakugo pushed the greenette back by using his leg to kick him into the crowd of people behind the poor boy and was about to aim another punch at the dual haired man in front of him before Momo stepped in between the two.

"What's going on here?", she asked sternly as she looked back and forth between Shoto and Bakugo, each of them with an equal amount of wounds and bleeding noses, however she earned no response from neither of the bloody messes as they sent each other ferocious glares in dead silence.

"Shoto,", she narrowed her eyes at the dual haired man and asked once more, "what's going on here?" Her cold hard voice boomed through the air, the crowd lessening by the second as most of the students scampered off elsewhere, probably in hopes of not getting in trouble.

Shoto had never seen Momo so mad at him in a long time. After they became friends, her hatred for him slowly disappeared and they were on good terms until now. Until now, because Momo had trusted him not to get into any nasty fights again, but he broke that trust. And now he had realized the outcome of doing that, and shit, if he had to rethink his choices on fighting Katsuki Bakugo, he would definitely consider it. He hated the thought of getting on Momo's bad side.

"Momo, I..." He couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence, and instead what followed was another moment of dead silence as the blood from his scars dripped onto the ground. The raven haired girl stared at him in expectance, but eventually lost her patience. "Haven't I made myself clear that fighting other students on campus is strictly not allowed?" She gave Bakugo a look, eliciting a grunt from him. "And that includes you too, Katsuki Bakugo."

"I-I-I'm so sorry about K-Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed as he bowed profusely, his hand gripping Bakugo's shoulder before the ash blonde pulled it away forcefully with a scowl on his face.

 Momo knew Bakugo because she had always seen him in the detention room when he got caught for involving himself in fights, even more than Shoto. And she knew very well that he had anger issues. She almost felt bad for Midoriya for having to deal with someone like him. "You don't have to apologize, Midoriya." She gave him a sad smile, earning a rather swift nod of understanding from the greenette in response.

"Now if you'll excuse us," The raven haired girl took Shoto's hand, tightly pulling him away from the crowd, not willing to be the one to deal with Bakugo at the moment.

She pulled his hand through the halls in silence, not uttering even a single word to the confused dual haired man who didn't know where she was taking him. This was very unusual for them, because usually in this position they would be laughing and chattering about whatever came to mind, but they didn't. She knew that Shoto hated seeing her mad, but what was she supposed to do? Act like everything was fine when they made a promise and he just decided to break it?

"Why were you two fighting in the first place?", she asked as she rubbed her temples in an attempt to stop her anger from showing in her voice. But Shoto knew. Shoto knew just how mad she was with him. He scrubbed a hand in his hair with his brows furrowing at the thought of the ash blonde. "Izuku tried to introduce me to him and that scumbag chose to fight me. There was nothing I could do about that." He wondered how a boy like Izuku could be friends with Bakugo.

The dual haired man shrugged as if to prove a point, but Momo was not having it right now. Sure, she knew that Bakugo was a little... excessive with his temper at times, but Shoto should've known better. Because if he'd known better, he would have been considering the fact that she would get disappointed with him before going out of his way to fight back.

"Nothing...?" Momo mumbled as she sent him a look, speaking again in a louder tone that sent shivers up his spine, "There was nothing you could've done?"

Shoto didn't actually think that she would be so mad at him for getting in a single fight. He was utterly confused and couldn't tell what she was thinking with her blank and stoic face. It was just a few- okay, maybe more just than a few- bruises here and there and he had definitely had more before. He was used to dealing with the excruciating pain that came from his scars. But he didn't expect her to be so upset about the whole ordeal.

And he definitely did not expect her to be clutching his tie to force him to look back at her.

"Shoto, respond to me."

The raven haired girl's dark colored eyes locked onto his intensely with an unreadable expression, and he instinctively grabbed her wrist which gripped at his red tie way too tightly for his liking. But the glare she sent him was short lived as she glanced down at the calloused hand that wrapped around her wrist and realized just how many bleeding bruises he had. A lot of them were old bruises from other fights that had opened up again. Katsuki Bakugo sure was strong if he managed to have this much of an impact on Shoto.

A pang of guilt went over her as she let go of his tie, allowing him to be able to breathe properly, the two of them looking the opposite ways. "S-Sorry..."

"Don't worry about it.", Shoto responded in a tone so low that even he was surprised. Momo hated the uncomfortable atmosphere more than anything and she knew that Shoto hated it equally as much. Of course, she was still mad at him, but she decided to keep Shoto's own wellbeing as her first priority for now, because the numerous wounds on his body made her worried sick for her dual haired friend.

However, when they reached the nurse's office, she realized it was unfortunately closed and locked because classes had already ended a while ago. She reached for her pocket and pulled out keys(privileges of being the student council president) before using it to open the door.

The sound of the door opening echoed throughout the room devoid of anyone else as they walked in. "Sit there, I'll get you patched up." Shoto silently complied to her request by taking a seat on one of the plain white beds as he watched her look for supplies in a nearby cabinet.

"I can just do it myself, you know.", he insisted in an attempt at a stubborn tone, but it came out softer than he wanted, a soft voice that Momo wasn't all that used to hearing from him.

"Yes I have to do it because if I don't then I'll feel like a shitty friend for just leaving you bleeding all over like this." What followed after the raven haired girl spoke was an uncomfortable silence as she walked over to him holding necessary medical supplies. He clenched his jaw and looked to the side. "You were never a bad friend, Momo. The actual bad friend here is...-"

"Finish that sentence and I will slap you right here and right now." She stared up at him dead in the eye making him able to bring himself to look back at the raven haired girl kneeled down on the ground before him with his own heterochromatic eyes slightly widened from genuine surprise. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious, Shoto." Momo handed him a handkerchief for him to put over his bloody nose and kneeled down, carefully held his hand up and applied antiseptic lotion over a few of the scars she found on his wrist. "After all, you helped me numerous times and I will always be thankful for that. I just don't like to see you all hurt and bleeding like this."

Shoto just hummed in response as his eyes scanned the process of her sticking bandages onto his hand. It wasn't all that interesting, but he did it anyway as he had nothing else to do. Unlike Momo, Shoto Todoroki never knew what to say in sensitive situations like this, but she seemed to have it down to an art. She seemed to be absolutely flawless at everything she did and he could only wish to (though he wouldn't say it aloud) be like her.

Blood stopped running down his nostrils, and so he moved the handkerchief from his nose as Momo stood up straight to move on to patching up his bruised face next. And that was when he realized that he was fucked.

And I say that because Momo just had to lift up his jaw with her fingertips so she could place sterile bandages on his face and she was very close to him and his heart was practically beating out of his chest and he couldn't focus on anything properly because of how adorable she looked when she was concentrated on whatever she was doing and he was freaking out very badly because Momo Yaoyorozu was just her being... well, her.

Much to his dismay, she had probably- no, definitely, noticed the way how his eyes constantly shifted around the room in an attempt not to look at her and the way how he clenched his jaw ever so tightly while she applied the bandages onto his skin, and so she stopped her work with a light chuckle escaping her mouth. "I can stop if you're uncomfortable."

"No, it's okay, just continue.", he assured, answering the girl rather quickly. He technically didn't dislike how she was so close to him, and he didn't want her to stop either. She just smiled at him in response and continued, complying to his request. Shoto had never felt more relieved before. That was the first time she smiled at him today after their little argument and he would be lying if he said that he didn't want to see the way her lips curled upwards all over again.

After she placed one last small bandage near his eye, she stepped away from him and clasped her hands together showing that she was proud of her work. "All done!"

He gazed back at her being unable to contain the small smile that grew on his lips. "Thanks.", the single word rolled off his tongue before he could stop it. It was a word that appeared simple to anyone else, but coming from Shoto it was honestly surprising. Surprising because, the stubborn Shoto Todoroki barely ever thanked anyone genuinely. It was uncharacteristic of him to say it so suddenly. 

But it felt so right to him at the moment as the raven haired girl smiled back at him, fueling his addiction even more, and the way that the sunlight fell down on her making her appear ever so beautiful, that he thought, maybe it was okay to stop being an asshole sometimes with Momo Yaoyorozu. Because when she responded with a "no problem" in such a soft voice, he couldn't help but fall in love with her for the millionth time.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ (𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!)

a/n: WOAHHH 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY IM ON A ROLL HERE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 386 22
About friendship love and family
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
43K 1.1K 16
This book is mainly a collection of short stories on Wangxian after their marriage. it contains one-shots of their lives along with little ducklings...
1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...