Our Story (Meliodas x OC)

By meliodasbean

Meliodas x OC Alexandria, a goddess who's been ranked a high one at that falls in love with a demon while wan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 15

1K 30 9
By meliodasbean

Meliodas has finally come out. Ban fighting Jericho now to keep one of them off of Alex, and Guila sitting in the same spot, she still has Meliodas's broken sword in her hand.

"My insides feel like they're burning!" Jericho says grabbing at her collar and trying to breathe

"How was he able to escape the amber?" Guila questions, and in a split second all you can hear is a pain-filled scream, then you see Meliodas with his sword and Guila's hand in his hand. He waves his sword and Guila gets sent flying, and so does Jericho.

"I don't get it, a casual little wave caused such a huge blast?" Jericho says before spitting Guila, she then runs over to her looking over a green ball in her hand. "Super recovery spell!"

Alex takes it in, she looks over the green balls flowing sphere that's trapped them inside, healing Guila's severed hand almost immediately.

'Wormwood, nether wart, and phoenix's tears? I should be able to make that. What do you think Meli?' He glances her way for a second, she knows he's still in there. 'Good to know, I'll save you my love'

"I owe you one," Guila tells Jericho

"This wasn't part of the plan!" Jericho raises her voice a little because of her nerves "I thought it was impossible for anything to break free of the Goddess Amber!"

"That's not my area, but he's giving off disturbing magical energy," Guila tells her "It's almost as if..."

"That's some seriously bad news" Bans popped up out of nowhere and Alex is beside him

"Yeah a real pain in the ass, you've done pissed him off this time. Thanks to you guys I've gotta figure out a way to bring him back" Alex pouts

"Hey Jericurl," Ban says and Alex snorts "Jericurl?"

"The names Jericho!" She gets up into a defensive stance

"Hey, Guila right? Can I see this?" Alex grabs her hand and starts examining it "yeah I could probably do that, thank you guys for showing me that healing spell. You've got any more?"

"Sorry, my bad Jericurl. Oh, and also I took the liberty of restoring myself. Back to what mom said, spell beads huh? You guys got some fun toys" Alex smirks and was about to thank him before

"Hey watch out! The Captain is it still really you in there?" Meliodas and Ban charge at each other and Meliodas cuts him in half. He grabs Alex and throws her over his shoulder, jumping over to where Elizabeth and Hawk are sitting, making a crater with only them in the middle.

"S-Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asks as he continues to sniff her, still holding Alex

"Hey asshole, let me go! I've got to figure out how to get you back to normal!" Alex hits his back and he smacks her butt to get her to shut up. She pouts "still a pervert even when you're not in your right mind" He then lifts his hand, making a wing form with his right hand, and takes off into the air. He travels back to where King was fighting, as he lands he puts her down gently and looks at King. She immediately understands and goes to him. After Alex is out of the way he then starts fighting.

"Hey King, you're pretty hurt aren't you" She lets her eyes show their goddess colors and symbol and begins to heal him. She looks over to Meliodas where he's been thrown, and continues to heal King, only when she feels Meliodas's darkness growing is when she gets concerned. She feels another power, Helbram. Helbram? That name sounds familiar. His power had a huge jump as well, but before he can get a hit on Meliodas she flies over at the speed of light and kicks him away. Then a beam of light shoots out of her hand into Meliodas. Alex then pushes the light further towards him, continuing until she's touching his chest. He finally flies back into the cliff behind him and her eyes return to blue. She closes her eyes for a minute, she hasn't used that much power in forever, not since Liz. She falls down to the ground, holding her head in her hands.

"They're fleeing in shame, but I'll never let you escape," Helbram says, when did he get back up? Alex couldn't tell you. The headache she's feeling is getting the better of her. Yes, she hasn't used that much power in forever, but she's also helping Meliodas fight the darkness. Sending positive emotions into him. Not letting the darkness take completely over. "Well, time to collect what we came for Meliodas, Elizabeth, Alex, and the sword" he goes to grab Alex, who's still sitting on the ground before a light intercepts him. "Well, well, so you're alive, Diane the Serpent Sin!"

"Ah, so that's why Ban was running" Alex chuckles a little still clutching her head, but getting up to grab Meliodas. Diane grabs both of them, and Alex holding Meliodas's unconscious body both calms her and makes her headache worse.

"Mom, Captain," Diane says

"Um, hello? I do hate to interrupt your touching reunion, but would you be amenable to a deal with me?" Helbram asks

"Was it you?"

"If you surrender the criminals and the princess to me, I won't lay a hand on you or your-"

"Did you do this?"

"Easy now! Here's today's Helbram Horoscope! You should refrain from any foolish or rash thinking today! Your Gideon alone is no match for my link!"

"Answer the question! Did you hurt my mom and the Captain!" Diane swings Gideon and Helbram struggles to dodge, it's almost as if he's listening to someone

"But I've yet to capture... Meliodas... Alex... or the Princess!" He dodges some more "understood" and he takes off

"Mother Earth Catastrophe!" Diane swings Gideon into the ground and it splits into fourths

"It's upon us" Helbram looks back and sees earth flying everywhere, he gets onto a flying thing and escapes with Guila and Jericho

"What the hell?! What the hell?!" Hawk screams

"Stop yapping and move those piggy trotters of yours!" Ban screams back. The flying things Helbram took off on get cut up by pieces of earth from Diane's attack. He looks up to see an island itself floating in front of him.

"So this is the full power of a sin using their sacred treasure" Diane swings once more and the island comes down, straight down unto Helbram. A little time passes by and everyone is sitting down and looking at the island Diane created.

"It's messed up ain't it?" Ban says

"Yep" Hawk answers with a quick reply

"Hey!" Diane shouts and brings Meliodas and Alex toward everyone.

"Lady Diane! Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth walks over

"Shhh! But yo!" Diane opens her hand to reveal Meliodas and a sleeping Alex in his arms. Diane sets Meliodas down with Alex still in his arms, Ban grabs Alex bridal style before kicking Meliodas into a rock

"That oughta make us squaresies for before, okay?"

"Kay" Meliodas holds up an 'okay' with his hands. Alex wakes up from all the racket and sees Meliodas on the rock, getting up, she squirms out of Ban's arms just to jump into Meliodas arms, wrapping her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck.

"Oh I was so worried about you, don't do that to me. I love you so much" she starts rambling to him still squeezing him, he wraps his arms around her and nuzzles his face into her neck, letting her heal him and just enjoying her presence.

"Thank you, Lexi, I love you too" he lets her get down, not letting her go, but beckoning Elizabeth to join. Which she gladly does so and both of them open their arms for her to join

"Don't do that to me you two! Don't scare me like that!" they allow her to squish them into a hug

"Tell that to Meliodas! He's the reckless one!" Alex tells her and Meliodas pouts

"I am not!" They all laugh a little before splitting

"Hey King, you're cut isn't bothering you too much is it?" Diane asks

"Oh yeah I meant to check up on that" Alex adds in

"Not really, well maybe just a little" He smiles sheepishly

"Don't make a big deal over some scratches, alright?" Ban says

"Yeah, Diane maybe you should kiss it better," Alex tells them and they both blush, but it quickly fades hearing rocks fall and seeing Griamore and Veronica. Elizabeth quickly walks over

"Griamore! You're okay!"

"I'm unqualified to be a Holy Knight. I failed Princess Veronica's final order to protect you"

"Oh so I was wrong, she wasn't okay. Thank you for caring for Big Sister Veronica. Please bury her on the shore of Lake Pienes. She loved it there. The three of us used to have fun there all the time. I will stop the Holy Knights no matter what. Just you watch me" Elizabeth starts walking back towards the sins

"Princess, when did you become so strong" Griamore looks at her with tears in his eyes still. Alex walks up to both Griamore and Princess Veronica, placing two fingers on both of their foreheads and healing them.
Healing the rest of what Elizabeth didn't.

"She'll be fine, just take her back to the castle for rest" Alex whispers to Griamore and he smiles a thank you at her then starts walking

"Hey guys, you think he'll go back to the kingdom?" Hawk asks

"Beats me. It looks like the Holy Knights isn't a monolithic organization, though" Meliodas says

"Forget about all that Captain, more importantly, where's your sword?" Ban asks and Alex smacks her forehead

"Ah crap, I forgot all about it!"

"I guess it was stolen"

"Wasn't that sword really important to you? Are you really okay with that? Elizabeth asks

"I'm not okay with it at all. This situation is serious. But Elizabeth, Lexi, you guys are okay, and that's what matters" Elizabeth blushes and Meliodas gets grabbed by his pants

"Are you saying it doesn't matter if I'm not okay?" Diane says

"What're you talking about? How could you not be okay?"

"I sure as hell ain't," Hawk says and King replies "you're surprisingly tough"

"I have a hankering for pork..." Meliodas comes out of nowhere

"Yeah, very funny," Hawk says and Elizabeth giggles

"Are you screwing around King? Do you think I can't handle it? Take this seriously! Attack like you're trying to kill me!" Ban says

"And why exactly should I be trying to do that?" King tells him

"I gotta get better fast, I wanna crush the Holy Knights and take back the kingdom as soon as possible!" Ban starts the offense once again grabbing King's head and throwing him to the ground

"Take back the kingdom huh? Never thought I'd hear you say something like that. I always figured you didn't care about anyone but yourself"

"Ain't it the same with you?"

I suppose so, but I have my own special objective of helping Diane"

"I have one of those, too. We'll save the kingdom and then I'll take the Trumpet of Cernunnos that's hidden underneath as my reward"

"The Trumpet of Cernunnos? That's a ritual device used to commune with the Goddesses! What could you possibly want with that? Wait, are you—"

"Yep. I'm gonna have em bring back Elaine! So keep going! Bring it on!"

"Damn, I guess I have to accept him now. Right, Elaine?" King looks up to see Ban with a struggling look on his face "you're worried about the Captain, aren't you? I thought so. Deep down, I'm a mess, too. The way the Captain looked... the way mom was okay with it... it was like—" Ban rushes up and grabs King by his collar

"One more word, I dare you! I'll knock out all your teeth"

"B-But surely you saw it, too!"

"Like hell! The Captains nothing like those monsters! I'll never believe that! I still remember when the Captain said I could follow him. He said it to a crappy man, who lived a crappy life since the day he was born, and mom? She took me in as one of her own even before the sins were a thing! They never cared about my past! The only 3 easygoing weirdos like that in this world are him, mom, and Elaine"

"It's hard to believe the Holy Knights have gotten that powerful" Meliodas says

"I know what you mean, and I guess it means we won't be able to pull our punches from now on" Alex replies and she watches Meliodas pull a petal off of a flower and put it in his mouth

"Sweet!" He then takes a branch off of a random tree and swings it around as he would a sword

"I guess I'll have to give up on that" he gives one good swing towards a mountain and it splits in half. He grabs Alex's hand, kissing it, as they walk hand in hand, between the mountain.

"Captain..."

"Alex..."

"I promise you. For the sake of the person who's always fought at my side and the person I've vowed to protect," he looks over at Alex, then to Elizabeth "I'll put an end to this war that's been fought again and again for 3,000 years! But I'll end it once and for all"

'And I'll be by your side forever and more'

————————————————————————————
2/?😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 14.2K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
84.5K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
213K 6.2K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
125K 1.7K 16
Hi guys, this is my very first reader insert fanfiction so I hope you enjoy it. I do not own any of the characters of Nanatsu no Taizai or you, the...