His Beta of Submission

By YOLOwriting101

"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly ma... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five*
forty six
forty seven

forty one

1.8K 61 17
By YOLOwriting101

Esme : CLASS X; ALPHA
„TWINS"
Finny : CLASS X; ALPHA
Elliott : CLASS • ; BETA
***

"Stop, stop, stop..." I rest my finger upon Esme's lips, causing her to raise her eyebrow. "You will give yourself worry warts with all that nagging. You will never be beautiful, like me."

Esme rolled her eyes, slapping my finger away as she walks away from me. I smile as I look in the mirror.

My name is Finnegan Volek, but I prefer people to call me Finn. Those close to me call me Finny, but quite rarely.

Not to toot my horn, but I am amazingly attractive.

All my other siblings are, sure, but I'm on a whole other level. It's kind of embarrassing how much better looking I am than them, I think so at least.

"Your cockiness is fucking nauseating." I hear Remi, and I look over at him. He was glaring down at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"You're just jealous that you don't have my dad's genes combined with our mom's. You may have looked beautiful too." I say innocently. Only for his lips to twist up in disdain and walk off.

I don't try to be rude to him, none of us do. Not to mention his attitude is completely atrocious.

He hates not only us, his own siblings; but my dad too. My dad is Ezra Volek for crying out loud! What's not to love?

Absolutely ridiculous how he acts. He's too old for that.

"You already know how Remi is and yet you still antagonize him with how our dad isn't his actual dad." I heard Elliot say, and I sigh. "We get it, you have a nice face, but who cares? Remi is attractive, I bet our mom plays a big part too-."

"Yeah, but he doesn't amount to this face." I smile, running my hand over his own face. Elliot shooed it away and ended up walking off.

Looking over at the only person still here, Esme had her lips pursed on me in evident condemnation.

"It's a shame really Esme," I go to her again, and she rolls her eyes, "Have you spoken to Micah recently?"

"Nope, daddy told us not to waste our time with him." Esme recites and I blow raspberries with my tongue as she looks at me in shock.

"Well, I continue to mess with him. He's so cute, how can I resist him? Even if it's not anything serious, I can't not tease him, you know?" I ask her.

"No," Esme stands up, walking to the door now, "No I don't know."

Once she was gone I scoff because her and Elliot always just walk off randomly in the middle of our conversations. It's quite rude really.

I leave the room now, going down to the main hall. I already knew I'd find Micah there since he happened to be a part of the inner workings of this castle. He was an Omega, but looked like an Alpha though.

He didn't act like how people would perceive or see to how an Omega should act. He's stronger and not to mention he's my type.

I don't really dare people, but it's more like just messing around. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. He, however...is the only one who doesn't fall for any of my tricks. He doesn't even seem to like my scent, I think.

I haven't let it out that much because it seems to make him...disgusted. That was one time though, and it was at a glance. I'm pretty sure I just imagined things.

Going towards Micah, I start to grin at him and his head whipped onto me fast. I frowned as he looked down at me with contempt almost and his hand covered his nose.

"Is there a problem?"

He was reacting too much and I saw him remove his hand from his nose. Micah looked into my eyes, and soon took in a deep breath. Only to release it shakily.

"Gross."

"G-gross?!" I exclaim in shock, and he nods. "H-how am I gross?! I'm Ezra and Theo Volek's son, you know...Finn? Finny-?"

"I don't care. This is gross." Micah shoved me back, seeing him rush to the suppressant in the plastic bag. "Gross, gross, gross..."

He continued to say that as he stabs me with the needle of the suppressant. I just stared at him like he was crazy...feeling my pheromones go down a bit.

This was a first...

Someone not wanting me.

"Hey, you can't just go around stabbing people with that when you please!" I snap at him as he looks at me like I'm a fool. "What is your problem? My scent was barely out there-."

"I'm an Omega, I smell scents much more better than you ever could. All these nice smelling pheromones...then there's yours." Micah looked away, pulling the suppressant out of my leg.

"What the hell is wrong with my pheromones?"

"You can just smell within them the...the high regard you see yourself in. It's embarrassing really." He clears his throat, nodding off to the side. "You should leave before your parents see you with me. Your dad won't like it very much-."

"Who cares! They let Remi get away with anything, I think I can get away with some things too, right?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He didn't look amused as he looked at me blankly. "You're so boring."

"Am I? I try." He snorts.

The main reason I like Micah is that he doesn't treat me like I am the Head Alpha's son. That's probably why my dad doesn't like him because he doesn't treat us that way. My siblings included with that.

He treats us like how you would treat any regular person. Sometimes a little...worse, since he's two years older than us.

"You know, if you hate me so much you can join the 'Remi-Hate Train'. He allows an unlimited amount of people to it, so if you want to join let me know because I can go and tell him." I snort, causing Micah to roll his eyes. "Seriously though, do you hate me or something?"

"No, I do not Finnegan." He grabbed up his things, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Why would I hate you? You're just a kid-."

"I am seventeen, and you're nineteen. If I'm a kid, then you're a kid."

"Maybe so, but I actually work and am not a 'trust-fund baby'." He mocks me, raising his eyebrow. "Besides, your dad is crazy disrespectful to me because I don't treat you guys like some gods and goddesses. In my eyes, you all are still normal people. That doesn't change just because of who your family is."

I fold my arms, watching him walk away from me. He could explain it however he wants to, I can tell he doesn't like me. He doesn't seem to like my siblings either, but he seems to dislike me the most.

The only one he gets along with fine is Remi.

As I chase after him I saw him speaking with Remi, seeing Remi laughing with him about something. I had a feeling they were laughing at me until Micah showed him something on his phone.

I want to be close with Micah like that too...

"So, what are we talking about?" I rush over, wrapping my arm around Remi's as I try to look at the phone. Only for Remi to glare at me and Micah to hide it. "Oh come on! Is it something dirty or what?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"None of your business, that's what it is." Remi snaps at me, removing my arm from around his. "Don't cling to me like you do that normally."

I look over at Micah, and he looked off awkwardly. Darn it this isn't going my way at all! Remi is embarrassing me in front of him!

"Remi can we talk for a moment?" I hiss, pulling on his arm a few feet from Micah. "You know I like Micah, so why are you trying to steal him from me!"

"You like Micah? What the hell does that have to do with me? I'm literally dating him." Remi just says outright.

I flinch, glaring at him as he smirks.

"Oh? Looks like someone wasn't aware. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Micah doesn't like children-."

"I'm seventeen!" I shout at him, and I saw Micah frowning at me. "Gosh darn it! You have to ruin everything! Is this revenge because of what you think is going on in the family or what?"

"It's not always about that. Micah said he liked me and I said I thought he was cute and like him too. That simple, don't be jelly. You're more delusional than I thought if you think with the way you act that someone would like you. Hah!" Remi laughs in my face, and I watch him walk around me.

When I look I saw Micah blushing at him as they were beside one another. Now they just walked away together as their arms touched and Remi looked down at him softly.

Makes me...sick.

Why him? Why out of anyone to like...he chose Remi?

"I'm telling mom!" I shout, and Remi laughs at me. I saw Micah look at me weirdly and now I know for certain he'd never like me.

My hands ball up, and I could feel my pheromones coming out. I tried to maintain them until I saw Micah collapse into Remi, who looked over at me in disgust.

"What the hell? Stop emitting your pheromones!" He shouts at me.

"I...I can't!" I cry, actually panicked as I tried to calm down.

"You're such a brat! You can't have one person and it's suddenly the end of the world? What a child!"

"I am not a child!" I shout at him. I saw Micah begin to look sick and fear filled his eyes. I already knew it was because of my class and I wasn't trying to make him fearful of anything.

That's when I saw Remi pick Micah up and I saw Micah hide his face in Remi's chest. I forgot that he is just like our mom. He can fight off the pheromones and isn't affected by it...can even help others from feeling it too. I could tell as Micah was clearly calming down by his scent.

"You're so fucking annoying." Remi sneers, walking off and I could feel my pheromones...calming now. My lips tighten together in irritation.

Turning away, I flinch when I see my dad looking at me with a glare.

"Dad...I, uh-."

"I could smell them from all the way outside. What are you trying to do?!"

"It's Remi! He just tries to get under my skin so much it's so annoying! He is dating Micah and he knows I like him! You have to tell mom to tell them to break up because you said we can't date him." I say fast, nodding at him.

Except he looked nervous out of nowhere he shook his head.

"What?"

"I can't...do that. I said you three can't date him. Micah and Remi, they can. Besides, he will hate me more if I went between him and that boy-."

"Dad this isn't fair! He's your son too, just tell him what you tell us!" I shout, and he shook his head. "Why...not?"

"Finny...you can't be acting like this it looks bad on me you know.." He smiles as he pats my shoulder. I narrow my eyes on him, watching him walk off.

...this can't be happening.

The amount of unfairness that is just pooling out right now! I am supposed to be the one with the Omega, happy and looking towards the future. To have kids and beat Remi to it.

Seeing how things are going...he might just do it with Micah and that'll happen...

I can't let that happen.

Micah must see that Remi is not the best option, I am!

He'll see that he's making a mistake and that I, Finnegan Volek, am the best choice! He can't say no!

"No."

I look at Micah in shock as he glared down at me.

"What do you mean no?! Remi is a horrible option!"

"Can you, I don't know, piss off?" Micah snaps at me, shoving past me. "I don't like you like that. I like Remi and wasn't planning on telling anyone, but I think it's for the best that out of all the triplets, you know first. You're so rude, a brat, try to control people with your pheromones, and you're full of yourself. What's to like?"

Folding my arms, I smirk because he knew exactly what to like. Except he looked at me with disgust still and I groan.

"My face, my name - I don't know!" I cry, Micah snorting in my face. "I just...don't think you're making the right choice with Remi, you know? He's-."

"Who I like, okay?" Micah snaps, and I flinch. "I like him, I like Remi - a lot. Nothing you say will make me change my mind. You'll never be an option."

I could feel my pheromones coming out and Micah rolled his eyes. 

"Your pheromones don't work on me anymore. Remi gave me a mark so that I'm defensible against your family's pheromones. That won't work, nice try." Micah laughs, turning away from me and I feel my hands ball up.

Great!

I wasn't going to do anything to him, but they just do that when I feel too much of one emotion. It's like letting off steam...but instead of steam, it's pheromones.

Hmm...what can I do so that Remi is no longer with Remi?

...oh!

Our mom.

_________________🤦🏽‍♀️

eww. 😀

grow up. 😐

- yolo 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...
MINE. By Dada

Werewolf

1.8M 52.2K 31
"MINE" he growled into my neck. Inhaling my scent deeply, my wolf whimpered under his touch. Electrifying feels going up and down my body. "Mine" I r...
1.6M 73.2K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
4M 99.4K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...