โœ“ | Affectation. Eddie Munson

By girIbite

affectation (n.) behaviour, speech or writing that is pretentious and designed to impress. ... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.

๐€๐…๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

1.7K 51 62
By girIbite

introducing...

AFFECTATION

where he notices her behaviour, because it resembles affectation

SUMMARY...

JUNIPER MCKENNAN was said to be the most popular and wanted girl in Hawkins High. Folklore tells that she was perfect with her perfect life.

None of this was true.

June, instead of revealing anything, hid behind her facial mask. She made a personality for herself that everyone seemed to believe. She'd play dumb, act mean and dress preppy. It was the perfect combination.

As the pretty cheer captain, she'd get a lot of attention from boys. Boys June would always decline. The boys were "too childish" or "try hards" according to her. Really it was just because none of them looked further than what they saw.

None except Eddie Munson, the so-called freak. He's had a thing for June for a while, but never said anything. He knew a boy like him could never be with someone only half like her.

All that changes when the two are brought together under circumstances, but will it be sparks or ticking time bombs?

whitney peak as juniper mckennan
8teen.        cancer.        infp.
it girl.                             007.

EDDIE MUNSON, joseph quinn
ACE MURPHY, cody christian
LUCA WALSH, brenna d'amico
MATTHEW MCKENNAN, paul rudd
LUCY MCKENNAN, naomi campbell

ALL STRANGER THINGS ACTORS AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑...

...𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

MIXTAPE

SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS
abba
"sometimes i wish that i could freeze the picture and save it from the funny tricks of time."

BLACK OUT DAYS
phantogram
"black out days. i don't recognise you anymore."

DON'T BLAME ME
taylor swift
"oh, lord, save me. my drug is my baby, i'll be using for the rest of my life."

WAIT A MINUTE!
willow
"wait a minute. i think i left my conscience in the sixth dimension."

MOMENT
vierre cloud
"are you falling in love? i have a feeling you are."

ALL I WANT
kodaline
"cause if i can see your face once more, i could die a happy man, i'm sure."

DOLLHOUSE
melanie martinez
"places, places, get in your places. throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains."

YOU'RE SOMEBODY ELSE
flora cash
"pitch black flesh and bone. couldn't believe that you were gone."

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN KID
taylor swift
"from sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes. i gave my blood, sweat and tears for this. i hosted parties and starved my body like i'd be saved by a perfect kiss."

THE GREAT WAR
taylor swift
"all that bloodshed, crimson clover. uh-uh, sweet dream was over. my hand was the one you reached for all throughout the great war."

SUNFLOWER VOL. 6
harry styles
"i don't want to make you feel mad, but i've been trying hard not to talk to you."

OUT OF MY LEAGUE
fitz and the tantrums
"i waited for a girl like you to come and save my life."

DIANA
one direction
"diana, let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes. you've been lonely, you don't even know me. bit i can feel you crying."

HOW TO BE HEARTBREAKER
marina
"girls, we do whatever it will take. 'cause girls don't want, we don't want our hearts to break in two. so it's better to be fake."

THIS IS ME TRYING
taylor swift
"they told me all of my cages were mental, so i got wasted like all my potential. and my words shoot to kill when i'm mad. i have a lot of regrets about that."

HOW YOU GET THE GIRL
taylor swift
"she'll open up the door and say, "are you insane-ane." say it's been a long six months."

18
one direction
"i have loved you since we were 18."

TAINTED LOVE
soft cell
"and i've lost my life. for i toss and turn, i can't sleep at night."

KIDS IN AMERICA
kim wilde
"everybody live for the music-go-round. bright lights, the music gets faster."

PANIC ROOM
au/ra
"the lights spark and flicker with monsters much bigger than i can control now. welcome to the panic room."

MEMORIES
conan gray
"i wanna put you in the past, 'cause i'm traumatised. but you're not letting me do that."

FINE LINE
harry styles
"you've got my devotion, but man, i can hate you sometimes."

FOURT OF JULY
sufjan stevens
"well, you do enough talk. my little hawk, why do you cry?"

CONTROL
zoe wees
"trying every day when i hold my breath. spinning out in space, pressing on my chest. i don't want to lose control."

ALL TOO WELL 10M VERSION
taylor swift
"wind in my hair, i was there. i remember it all too well."

TRIGGER WARNINGS

underage drinking and smoking, graphic violence, death, gore and mature language. If any of this triggers you, you shouldn't read further. Though I wouldn't know how you made it through stranger things if that was the case.

CREDITS

obviously I don't own stranger things (if I did, you'd see me in a big mansion wink wink), I only own my added characters and their storyline.

most gifs will probably be made by me, because there aren't many online.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i have no idea what the names of the teachers are, only mr. clarke. so if you see new names, know it's because of that.

im honestly freaking out about this new lay out 😙

also something else, hears a little fashion moodboard-ish thingy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 298 38
๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง: ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
956 50 10
[๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐Ÿฐ x ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘] provยทiยทdence /หˆprรคvษ™dษ™ns/ Providence can mean many things. โ•ฐโ–บ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡: Eddie Munson can't h...
965 120 20
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] โ ๐’๐ž๐ž? ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. โž ๐ˆn which an e...
34.3K 1.1K 41
#1 IN STRANGERTHINGS 15/4/24 in which the older henderson child cannot cope without the ...