𝟬𝟬𝟭.

❝time for your beauty mask

time for your beauty mask.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Juniper stood waiting at the front desk, her nails done neatly, her white tennis skirt and checkered sweater with a white blouse underneath looking perfectly put together. She was called in to give the new boy a tour.

They told her it would be good for him to get the tour from the most known kid in school, giving as it would open more doors for him as the new kid.

After waiting a few more minutes, the principal walked out of his office followed by a boy around June's age, a senior.

The tall teenager had short, dark blonde hair and nervous green eyes that lit up once he saw the girl waiting for him at the desk, her natural curly hair straightened and pinned up with a hair claw.

Principal Higgins patted his back, "I leave you in good hands, miss McKennan here will take good care of you." he assured him, June gave the boy a grand smile.

She had to consider the mask, obviously, but that didn't mean she couldn't smile. She would just have to act like the typical popular, mean girl who's incredibly dumb. No one would know how smart she is in real life, because she knew no one wanted her to be.

She grabbed her books from the desk to hold them as she walked off, expecting the new boy to follow her. June named teachers and rooms as they walked passed. The hall was empty of students, they were all in class luckily.

"I'm Juniper by the way." she introduced as she turned around to face the boy while walking backwards.

"Ace," the boy smiled, "Ace Murphy."

Suddenly the bell rang. It was already lunch time, the tour took a little longer than expected.

"Come on," she ushered him to the lunch hall, "You'll sit with us. We're pretty cool."

He followed her to the table in the middle where the middle seat was left open, "Hey, nerds," June sat down at the empty seat, gesturing to Ace to sit down at the corner, "What's happening in your boring lives?"

Chrissy, a girl in the cheer team, straightened her back with a disturbed look on her face while the rest just ate in silence. Nobody dared to talk back to the most popular girl in school, she could ruin their lives in one second.

She shook her head, "Never mind, it won't be important." she leaned forward on the table looking at Ace, "This is that new kid I talked about, meet Ace Murphy."

Ace waved awkwardly to the people at the table, for him popular kids were intimidating and now he was sitting in between them. He would just need to get used to them.

"So I was thinking," June suggested, "Ace, you're pretty tall, I bet you're good at basketball."

Her best friend Luca patted her on her shoulder, "Not all tall people play basketball."