𝟬𝟭𝟭.

❝ 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚? 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚? 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"When I got to the shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh.." Eddie drank from his water before continuing, "my walkie was busted, man. Drenched. So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently." he smiled sarcastically, "I ran. Left Perry along the way."

"Stop saying that." June argued, "I chose that, don't blame yourself for everything."

Nancy stood next to her, "Do you know what time this was? The attack?"

"Yeah, no, I.. I know exactly what time it was." Eddie took his watch off and threw it to Nancy, "My walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked."

While Nancy read the numbers on the watch, June tilted her head in confusion at the boy behind her, Dustin was pacing around, not paying any attention to anything that was being said.

"Same time our flashlights went kablooey." Robin pointed out.

Steve crossed his arms. "Which means what, exactly?"

"That that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick." Nancy answered.

Robin sighed, "Well, we're one step closer. We know how Vecna attacks."

"And where he attacks from." Lucas added.

June exchanged glances with Eddie, the two were the only ones not present when they searched the house, meaning they didn't know what happened there.

"So now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down and drive a stake through his heart." Max concluded like what she was saying was nothing.

"And we're sure that will kill him?" June questioned, Max asked what she meant, so she elaborated, "I mean," she looked at Eddie, "you told me you can only defeat Vecna when you throw a twenty. How do we know this is the twenty?"

"She's got a point." Robin smiled softly at the brunette, "Does this guy even have a heart?"

Steve furrowed hie eyebrows, "A stake? Is he like a vamp? Is he a vampire?"

"It was a metaphor." Max sassed, she shrugged her shoulders.

"A bullet should work on him, right?" Eddie suggested, making June widen her eyes in fear.

She was still terrified of even touching a gun, let alone shooting one, "Why don't we just chop his head off?" Lucas nodded in agreement, he wanted to imply the same.