𝟬𝟭𝟱.

❝𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙩

❝𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙩.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was a normal day for the eight teenagers: everyone running around, trying to find an average taste in Eddie's trailer, Steve yelling at Erica, Erica yelling at the rest, and so forth.

"Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica came in yelling.

"Yeah, no shit!" Dustin replied, also yelling.

Max was looking through the numerous cd's, "We're trying, we can't find anything!"

"What is all this shit?!" Robin asked Eddie, holding a dozen cd's.

Eddie ran through the room, trying to find something non-metal, "W-what are you even looking for?!"

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles?!" Robin named, "Music! We need music!"

Eddie snatched the Iron Maiden cd from her hand and held it next to his face, "This is music!" he yelled, his voice becoming high and gruff.

"The kind Nancy would like! Not this!" June added, her eyes fixated on all the metal cd's. She currently had a Metallica cd in her hand and remembered the moment they'd shared when she taught Eddie how to play Master of puppets on his guitar.

That was when they heard more commotion coming from the living room, Erica ran back to look at what was happening. Seconds later, her voice rang through the room, "They're okay!"

They pulled Nancy and Steve up by the rope, but June could sense something wrong with Nancy's behaviour. She wasn't like she usually was and it worried the McKennan girl.

Nancy ordered the rest to sit across from her as she sat down in a chair. While Erica, Steve and Eddie sat down on the couch with June on the armrest and Robin taking a seat on the floor, the rest stood. Eddie did offer June his place or a place in front of him (which pretty much had only one reason, the reason being her being close to him), but she preferred the armrest next to Steve.

Nancy explained that Vecna came to her in her trance, but that his intention wasn't to kill her, "He showed me things.. things that haven't- haven't happened yet. The most awful things." she spoke almost in a whispering tone, I saw.. a dark cloud.. spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this.. this giant creature.. with.. a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighbourhoods. Our homes."

It was like she was terrified of even repeating what Henry made her see, which was completely understandable obviously, "And then.. he showed me my mom. And Holly.. Mike." Nancy started tearing up, "And they.. they were all.." she looked down, unable of bringing the words out of her mouth, her breath shaking. Though everyone knew what she was implying.