Aphmau X Child! Reader

By RJMOSS01

You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I gue... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✅ Mystreet Season 1 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
✅ Mystreet Season 2 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
✅Mystreet Season 3✅
Not a chapter #1 (don't skip pls, its art-)
Season 4 - Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Uhm....Why did I not know this??
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
✅️ Season 4 ✅️
{Update on ✅️Season 4✅️}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter #2 (Update)

Chapter 35

1K 28 16
By RJMOSS01

You stood infront of your two care takers who stiffened up at your calculated gaze.

Today was a special night, and you had been working them like dogs to make sure everything was perfect.

They had did and gotten everything you asked for but now it was time to be judged.

And the last thing they wanted to do was disappoint you.

The first thing you did was turn to Aaron.

"Soldier Aaron-Dad!" "Yes ma'am!" "Did you get movies?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Did you get sleeping bags?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Did you get food? With NO allergey stuff?" "Yes Y/n!" You paused and cupped your chin.

"...you're not allowed to come downstairs."

"W-What!?"

"BANISHED I SAY, BANAISHED!" Aaron could already feel his heart breaking.

Had he done something wrong..?

"Did I forget something? Movies, Junk food, clean the toilet? Scrouchy?"

"No. Nico is just scared of you. And he needs to be confortable while he's here."

That made Aaron stiffen even more.

"Scared-!?"

But Aphmau seemed to be getting a kick out of that. She was holding back a laugh and everything.

"So, do me a favour and don't come down unless I call you." "Yes, Y/n..." "Good." You nodded, turning your back to them for a moment.

"Hehe...Banished, huh?" "Just Wait till she grills you." "Oh yeah..."

"Soldier Aphmau-Mom!" "What!? What!" "Is that how you respond?" "No ma'am! I-I meant, yes ma'am!" "Okay. Did you get pizza money?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Collect and press sleeping bags?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Call all Mommys and Daddys and make sure everyones coming? Triple checked?" "Yes, Y/n!"

"....You are also not allowed to come downstairs. Same reason as Soldier Aaron-Dad."

"Damn it-"

"BANISHED SHE SAYS!" "Yeah, banished!" "Both of you hush!"

"Yes! With everything in place and ordered we've offically got...THE PERFECT SET UP FOR A SLEEPOVER!" You cheered, dashing around the house as if you were on a sugar high.

Aphmau and Aaron let out a sigh of relief.

They may not be able to to downstairs, but at least you were happy. And that's all they can really ask for.

Just then, the doorbell rang. You stopped in your tracks and grinned.

"They're here..! Aaron, upstairs!" "What...now?" "Yes now! I don't need Nico chickening out! Go away!" You groaned, straining yourself when trying to push your dad upstairs.

You felt as though you were going to bust a vain, why was he so dense!?

"Okay, okay. I'll go upstairs. Just stop shoving." Aaron chuckled moving to retreat upstairs like he was told.

Celestia and Alexzander followed.

The doorbell rang again, "Mom! Door!"

"Y/n..." Aphmau glared. You sighed.

"Mom, can you get thedoor, please?" "Thank you." Aphmau smiled.

She made her way to the door with you bouncing on your heels behind her.

And when she opened it, you grinned at Ashers bored expression.

"ASHER!" You beamed, watching as the boy flinched when you brought him into a hug.

"Hi Y/n..." He sighed in slight exhasperation. His mother and father stood behind him.

"Thanks for taking this little handful off our hands for the night." His Dad chuckled, ruffling his sons hair.

And Asher would've batted him away if it hadn't been for the death grip you currently had him in.

"If there's any issues at all, we're just a call away." "Don't worry, i'll take good care of your son Mr and Mrs Asher!"

"Those aren't their names, bozo..." Asher scoffed.

"Hey!" "Again, any problems just call." "We will, don't worry! Thank you for letting Asher come over."

"Thank you for having him. Ash? Behave.." "I will, I will..." Asher sighed.

"Okay. Maddy will come get you in the morning." "Alright. Bye Mom, bye Dad." "Bye Ash!"

His mother bent down to give the boy a kiss on his cheek while his father pinched his ear before leaving.

Asher dragged his small backpack in with him once you let go and place it down next to the red sleeping bag.

"Hm. A lot of sleeping bags." "Yeah! All our friends are coming!" "Wait..all? So Rocky and Alex..."

"Yup! I've got chips, games, movies, we can do whatever we want!...W-Within' reason of course."

Ashers once somewhat happy expression turned blank as he turned to Aphmau and tugged at her shirt.

"...Miss. Aphmau?" "Hm? Do you need something Asher? Y/n can show you!"

"No. I want you to call my parents, i'm going home."

"WHAT!? Ashyyyy, you don't mean thaaat..." "Yeah I do. You clearly don't know me if you think i don't." "Mm..."

Asher ended up staying.

It's not like he could leave when you were about to pull the waterworks on him.

But the next guest was someone that may convince him to stay.

"Y/n!" "Sophia! Nico! My favorite twins!" You beamed, quickly grabbing the two and hugging them eagerly.

"Hi, Hi Y/n!" Sophia giggled. Nico just quietly hummed as the tip of his tail wagged at your sudden affection.

"Ah, are you their parent?" Aphmau smiled.

"Wha..? Oh no. I'm the cool favorite older cousin~." "O-Oh! Nice to meet you then-"

"Mhm. Nice to meet you too. Alright, thing one. Thing two. Me and Jazz are going to go to a party tonight so i've gotta split. Kay'? If something goes wrong...don't call me, call Nile. Don't get in trouble. Nico, don't be an antisocial dork. Sophia, you just be you. I'm out. Thanks for keepin' them Miss!"

"Ah...you're..welcome? Annnd he's gone. He sounded a lot more respectful on the phone."

"You were probably talking to someone else. And he is not our favorite."

"I see...well, anyways, come on! Ashers already inside so we can wait until everyone else gets here to do stuff! How's that sound Nico?...Nico?"

He was still watching the spot where his cousins car had drove off....It would seem he didn't like being called an antisocial dork.

At all, actually.

"Jerk."

He opened his mouth to say that, afterall.

After getting them settled in the living room everyone else began to arrive.

And you were getting more and more excited by the second.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" "Hey Ethan!" He had brought some sort if game console and came with his grandfather.

"Hey, Wolfy." "Alex!" "Great, they're here. Shut the door." "Shut up, Asher..."

They have arrived by themselves. Their uncle was in the car outside but he hd to speed off somewhere to deal with some sort of buisness.

"Y/n!" "Rocky!" She had arrived with her two Moms.

You would've given Rocky a hug, but you got too distracted by one of her Moms.

She had these weird black things all up and down her right arm that Aphmau described as tattoos.

And she smelt strange, too. But Rocky said she always had that smokey smell to her.

Her moms were so cool.

And finally there was..

"H-Hi Y/n!" "Hey Logan! You're late..." "Sorry, my Dad had to take care of some stuff..."

He had walked all by himself.

Which was quite far.

So you made sure to give him a nice comfy spot on the couch while Aphmau apologized for not being able to drive him.

With that, everyone was here! And you couldn't have been happier.

Even if Asher was bugged by Alex constantly annoying him. And once everyone was settled, Aphmau stepped infront to speak.

"Alright! I'm going to go upstairs because," She shifted her eyes to the nervous Nico who was holding onto Sophias hand with the tip of his tail twitching anxiously, "Because...I have to do something with Aaron!"

That made Rocky tilt her head.

"Do what?" "Uhh...Adult..stuff!"

Asher squinted his eyes before jolting and cringing.

"Gross, Aphmau..." He sighed. That made a nice rosey blush appear over your mothers face.

"It's not that like! I..! Dammit, Asher! Look, we just need to get stuff done. Y/n, you have Pizza money. And call me or Aaron down if something goes wrong. Such as allergies. Ethan, Asher...you know what to eat and not what to eat right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. Y/n?" "...I know, i know." You waved.

No words needed to be spoken.

You were to cater to your guests every need if they had desired something. And you were basically the boss of the house!

"Okay. Love you, me and Aaron are just a call away." "I know Mom. I love you too." Aphmau smiled and with that, disappeared upstairs.

It was silence at first but Rocky broke it with a squeal.

"Okay!" "Huh?" You turned around and nearly fell when Rocky wrapped her arms around your shoulders and laughed.

"What're we gonna do first? I'm borrred!" "You just got here." "Shut up, Asher, I didn't ask you." Asher glared at Rocky in response.

"Mm...Well what do you guys wanna do!" "Oo! Let's play monopaly again!" Alex smirked. "With you? No." You and Ethan glared.

"Well what are we going to then..."

"Hm..."

You tapped your chin in thought as your friends layed around in boredum. Then Ethan perked up.

"Ah!" "What?" "We can play your christmas present!" "My what..?" "Ah, sorry..." He pulled out some sort of gaming console.

"It's your very own gaming system! And i got you tons of games! Animal crossing, Mario cart, Mario party, Smash brothers, lotsa stuff!"

"Let's play Mario Cart!" Logan grinned. "Yeah, that sounds fun." Sophia perked up.

Nico nodded with a small smile.

"No-" "Asher your just saying that because you're bad at the game. Let's play!" Alex smiled.

With everyone agreeing to it, you also wanted to play!

Ah..but then it dawned on you, "Oh wait, I dunno how to play.." But that made Rocky and Alex grin.

Rocky placed a hand on your shoulder while Alex broke into a supportive grin.

"Don't worry about controls." "Yeah, you'll do great if you don't know how to play or not!" "You think so?" "Yeah!" "Don't even worry about it."

"Oh. Well okay! Let's play! I'm sure it'll be fun, mhm!"

"Pretty sure they're tricking you, Y/n..." Asher sighed.

It was very clear they were trying to get the noob with no experience to play and then lose.

But who knows, maybe this'll mean Asher will win for once.

"I'm on Y/ns team!" Ethan grinned, leaning his head against your arm.

"There is no team. Whoever loses has to pass their control to the next person in lie. First up is me, Rocky, Y/n, and Asher." "Why can't I go first-" "Because we called dibs Logan."

The boy frowned at first before pumping a fist.

"I believe in you, Y/n!" "Yeah! Win for me and Logan!" "I'll win, i promise!"

"...She has no clue how to play, huh." Sophia whispeared toward her brother.

Nico slowly turned his head toward Sophia, and even more slowly shook his head no. So the female mei'fwa face palmed.

This'll be sad to watch.

• • •

The twins were baffled.

"WHAT!?" "LITERALLY HOW-" Rocky and Alex shouted. "Oh hey! I won!" You grinned.

Asher shifted his eyes over to you, not really bothered, but a tad confused. "I thought you've never played.."

"I haven't! Pretty neat, huh?" Suddenly, you wwre grabbed by the shoulders.

Alex was giving you a stunned sort of death stare.

They actually couldn't believe you won.

And you've never played the game.

"How." "Wha-Huh?" "How." Rocky was next to get in your face.

"How did you win." You shrugged, "I dunno. Lucky I guess." "You drove in a straight line and kept throwing shells!" Sophia shouted.

"Uhh..." "That's our Y/n for you!" "She's so amazing, isn't she?" Ethan and Logan gushed.

Of course, Logan seemed more smitten while Ethan was just happy.

"Just stop questioning it. I stopped awhile ago." Asher sighed.

"I don't know how you can not question that but okay. I'm satisfied that I beat you anyway Mr. 6th place~" Rocky smirked.

"Shut up..." Asher sighed, "I would've won if Alex didn't throw a stupid blue shell at me."

"Ahhh, denial. Doesn't look great on you Ashy~" "I hate you." "Mm...Well, I don't want to play anymore. This game is boring. You can have my controller Ethan."

"Yes! Thanks, Y/n!" "Mhm!" "Well, Asher needs to give up his controller anyway." "What? But Y/n gave hers up-" "Rules are Rules." Rocky smirked.

Her and Alex fist bumped causing Asher to roll his eyes. But then, he smirked.

"Okay. Nico, here." "..?" The boy pointed to himself.

"Yeah, you." Alex and Rockys smug smirks fell.

"NICO!?" "NOT HIM-" "What's wrong with Nico?" You questioned, turning to Logan.

"Oh, nico? He's just one of the best Mario Kart players of all time. He's a god with the controller."

The mei'fwa cracked his knuckles, his eyes being revealing from under his bangs, "...Good luck." He whispeared.

Alex and Rocky tensed up with sweat bullets rolling down their faces. Maybe teasing Asher wasn't the best idea.

The wizard seemed to be taking too much pleasure in their scared faces anyway.

But...a growl broke the tension.

Ethan lifted his head up with a whine, "I'm hungryyyy..." "..Mm?" Nico hummed, walking toward the youngest member of the group.

He placed a hand on Ethans head with a frown.

"Wha? No I didn't eat. I thought we'd eat the moment we got here." "That was dumb." "Hey! Don't be mean, Asher!"

"Let's continue playing later. I'm a bit hungry too." Logan chuckled.

"Okay! Let me get the pizza money!"

"Pizza money?"

"Yeah," You ran over to the kitchen drawer with Ethan following you, "Aphmau gave me pizza money. The Pizza man should be here any moment, now."

"Let's wait outside for him!" "What why-" "Yeah!" Ethan, Rocky, and Alex made their way to the door as Asher groaned, "Aren't sleepovers supposed to be meant for staying inside and playing truth or dare or something..."

"You just don't want to go outside." "Come on Ashy, it'll be fun!" You and Sophia persisted.

"I hate this."

Nico chuckled quietly. It would seem Asher can't say no to you or Sophia. So you all waited outside as Ethan and Alex played in the wet grass from yesturdays rain.

Rocky was pointing out little shapes she could make with the stars while Logan only watched.

Nico was actually staring at a small bug in the grass, tilting his head in curiousity. Sophia was next to him, laughing at her brother.

"So. Have you had fun so far, Asher?" The boy turned his head to you. You both were actually staying on the porch.

"I guess. Didn't like playing Mario Kart with you, Rocky, and Alex though." "Boo, Someones a sore loser." "Shut up..." Asher scoffed, sticking out his tongue.

You laughed before looking back up at the sky again.

"I like hanging out with you guys. So far, this new year has been nice."

"Yeah...Alex and Rocky may be pains. But they're my pains....now if only a doctor can get rid of those pains."

"Don't be mean! How can you possibly say that about our lovely friends when the moon is so pretty!"

"I guess..the moon is kinda nice..." "Like a big white circle!" "Yeah, that's what it is Y/n."

Nico cupped his hands over the small bug causing it to light up. He let out some sort of noise and backed away making Sophia giggle.

It was a firefly!

There were actually a lot of fireflys in the yard. It was nice. But suddenly, a car door slams causing you and Asher to look up.

It was the pizza delivery guy.

"Oh!" "PIZZA!" Ethan beamed. "Delivery for...Aphmau and Aaron?" "That's for us, thank you!" "Eight kids ordered a Pizza?" "You act like that's the strangest thing Pizza guys go threw." Alex scoffed.

"...Fair."

You ran over and took the pizza from the man before handing him his pay.

"Thank you!" "No tip?" "I'm a kid. I dunno how to give a tip. Let's go back inside!" The guy rolled his eyes and got back into the car right as all of you walked back into the house.

"Okay! We can settle down and eat now." "Yes!" "Gimmie!" "I'm starviiing..." Logan whined.

You smiled and set the box down, before cringing at Ethans now messy clothes.

"Wha...Ethan, you're a mess!" "I was rolling in the dirt..." "Well you're not touching the pizza until you wash up."

"Y/nnnn!"

"No, no buts. Come on, I'll wash you."

"Fine..." Ethan sighed.

You lifted him up as if he weighed nothing before making your way upstairs and to the bathroom.

"Aw, wolfys really sweet to Ethan isn't she?" "Well, yeah. Ethans younger than all of us since he skipped those couple of grades. I'm glad she takes care of him like that."

"Yeah....Wait, did she say wash as in see him naked-" "...Oh come on!" Asher facepalmed. But Nico held a hand up and stood up instead.

"...Oh? You'll get them?" He nodded.

"Ah. Thanks." Asher sighed.

He didn't think he could handle another you and Ethan dumb idea right now. So Nico went instead, though very nervous after hearing Aphmau and Aarons voices.

But he made it to the bathroom and swung the door open.

The sight...wasn't one he expected.

Ethan had on no pants or shirt but was still in his spiderman boxers.

You were holding up the detachable faucet spraying down his face and hands from the dirt he had been playing in.

But gasped when Nico had walked in unannounced.

"Hey!"

"AHHH! I'M NAKED!"

"GET OUT NICO! YOU DON'T WALK IN ON SOMEONE SHOWERING!"

The boy flinched and shook his head no while waving his hands around slightly.

He didn't mean to startle you both. But he also didn't like being yelled at like that.

Not to mention...this is the worst way to shower someone.

But, a presense from behind caught him off gaurd.

"Y/n? What are you and Ethan doing in the bathroom!" Aaron scolded.

That results in you, Nico, and Ethan screaming bloody murder and running out of the bathroom in fear. Aaron stood, looking at the still runing facet and wet bathroom floor.

"...Why did I agree to this sleepover."

~~~

Ethan was wrapped in a blanket, still in undergarments, eating a slice of pizza now that you've 'cleaned' him as you all watched a movie in the dark.

It was quiet, peaceful, the only noise coming from the TV. But Alexs' hum caught your attention.

"What is it?" "Nothin'. Logan was just talking about how some sort of convention was coming up."

"Convention?...Oh! The con thing!" "Con thing?"

"Yeah! Last year, Aphmau had taken me to this con where people dressed up and played as people!"

"Mhm. That's where I met the lovely
Y/n!" Logan beamed.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that nickname." Rocky glared. "That sounds fun. Ohh! We should go!"

"Yeah...Yeah! I'm sure Aphmau and Aaron wouldn't mind taking you guys! What should we dress up as?" Asher paused and scratched his chin for a second.

"We could go as those people from that anime. Uhh...Deki...School..." "You mean My Hero Academia." Rocky chuckled.

"Y-Yeah that..."

"No, that show sucks! Izuku cries too much." Rocky scoffed. "Hey, I like My Hero!" "Of course you do." "What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Mm...We could dress as the people from Demon Slayer!" "Demon what?" Logan muttered.

Even Nico seemed slightly confused.

"Demon Slayer! Its this book Katelyn let me read. Aaron though it might've been to violent for me but I love it! It's about this boy who lost his family and-"

"That sounds boring." Rocky deadpanned, "Hey! You didn't even let me finish!" You huffed.

"I think it sounds great Y/n~!" Logan swooned.

"Hm...Why not super heros from Marvel or DC! I wanna be spider!" Ethan giggled.

"I guess. Being Iron Man sounds pretty cool." Asher shrugged.

"No way! DC is way better. We should dress up as people from DC! I can be Harley Quinn. Alex, you could be Ivy!"

"Meh..."

"Why don't we go as a mixture if a whole bunch of stuff! Some of can dress from My Hero Academia, Demon slayer, Super heros, whatever! Then everyone is happy!" Sophia smiled.

"No way! We're going as a group, so we should dress as a group! It doesn't make sense for all of us to dress different." Rocky huffed, taking another slice of pizza.

It was stringy.

In a matter of seconds, everyone began to quietly argue about what you should go as.

Whether it be from an anime or any other show. You watched with a rather worried expression while Alex and Nico wore neutral ones.

Per usual.

But Alex cut threw the childish arguing with a sigh.

"Let's just do Y/ns idea. It seems nice and easy. Not to mention, we don't know the characters so she'd be able to tell us what to dress up as. No fights n' fuss."

"It does seem like the best option..." Asher hummed.

"If Y/n likes it, I do too!" Ethan grinned. "Then it's settled. We'll dress as demons!" Rocky cheered.

"YEAH!"

"No, we're gonna dress as the people who kill the demons."

"Wait whaat?" Ethan whined.

"Why don't you tell us about this book, Y/n..." Sophis chuckled. "Got it!"

And so you went on about the plot, characters, and who everyone would be dress as. Although...Asher didn't seem too thrilled about his character.

Ethan and Rocky seemed excited though!

And Nico was just happy he didn't need to say much. But the three ended up tuckering themselves out and falling asleep.

Asher too.

He ended up reading a book and falling asleep.

And Alex drew on his face too.

He won't be happy about that when he wakes up.

Sophia and yourself ended up falling asleep slowly after taking a picture of him on your tablet.

But...you found yourself waking up in the middle night to mumbling. You assumed it was somebody sleep talking, but that wasn't the case.

Everyone was still knocked out cold.

Ethan was even drooling on Ashers shirt.

You sat up with a yawn and grew surprised at Logan still awake, watching a movie that was playing.

"Logan..?" You croaked out, rubbing your eyes.

The boy flinched and scooted back at the sight of your face.

"Y-Y/N!" He shouted.

Ethan whined and stirred at the sudden interupption causing you to shush Logan.

Sure, you scared him but yelling was very unnecessary. Not to mention, annoying.

"Logan! Hush..." "S-Sorry, sorry. I didn't meant to yell. You frightened me." "Doesn't mean you can yell..." "Sorry..." He sweatdropped.

The two of you sat in silence for a moment. The only sounds coming from the TV and dripping faucey from the kitchen.

So you broke it.

"What are you doing awake? It's dark outside. Which means it's time to sleep."

"I'm not tired. I don't usually get too much sleep. I stay awake waiting for my Dad to come home whenever he works too late. So I can give him leftovers and ask about his day! Especially since i don't see him much. My mom used to do all that, but she's not around anymore to do that..." You frowned.

Although Logan always talks highly about his Dad and how much he works, you couldn't help but dislike him a little.

He didn't seem to care for Logan as much as he should.

And even if he may be a bit annoying with his constant asks to be together he deserved better than that.

But a thought crossed your mind. So you smiled.

"Stay right here!" "Hm..?" You got up from your sleeping bag and ran upstairs to retreive an item.

Logan did as told and stayed in his spot on the couch until you ran back down with a sloppily wrapped box that had Logans name on it in even worse handwriting.

"What's this?" "My present for you! Santa gave it to me. He said you'd like it if I gave it to you soo...Here!"

"For real? Wow! Thank you so much
Y/n!" The boy blushed with a grin.

He tore the paper apart until I brown box was revealed and carefully opened it. His eyes went a little wide at the sight.

"I know its a bit girly, but I like it! I can't see what's in the side though, I figured it was empty. But it's pretty isn't it? It shines in the sun, moon, and--Whoa! Hey, why are you crying!?" You whispear shouted.

Fat comical tears were rolling down Logans face as he held the locket close to chest sniffing and letting out little whines.

Your ears sunk to the side of your head as you began to panic.

Did you do something wrong!?

You haven't even rejected his marriage proposal yet!

Was the locket really that dumb!?

What the heck was he crying for!

"Hey! You don't have to have the necklace if you don't want too. I can keep it! Here, just give it back and i'll put a picture of Aph and Aaron in here or something!"

"No-No. I love it! Give it back!" "Okay, okay! Just stop shouting!" You glared.

After 10 stupid minutes of Logans tears, he finally calmed down. And once he was able to form a proper sentence without sniffing you decided to prod.

"Alright. You good now?" "Mhm..." "Okay...What'd you cry for? Did I do something or-"

"No. You didn't do anything," Logan startes with a sigh.

Asher had began to toss in his sleep as Logan recounted a story,

"Before my parents got a divorce, my Mom gave this too me. It's a picture of me, her, and Dad. It was the last time we looked like a family. She put it in this girly case she used to wear as a kid so I complained about it. But she told me to keep it just in case i wanted it! But when me and my Dad moved, I had lost in the middle of taking boxes. I asked my Dad to help me, but he said he was too busy working to help me look for some jewelery. I think that was the first time i got really mad at him. Like super duper mad! But he was doing so much for me...He said so himself! So I decided i'd get over it. Even if it made me really sad."

Your ear twitched.

Yeah.

It was offical.

Logans Dad was totally on your hit list.

"But," He caught your attention again, "You found it again! So I can go back to wearing it! Thank you Y/n!" He grinned.

And as mad as you were, his extremely happy smile made your tail wag. You've never seen Logan so happy about something besides besides you.

It made your heart swell.

"You're welcome, Logan. Merry Late Christmas!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
40.2K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
21.4K 471 29
NOTE: MANY ASPECTS OF THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU HAVE NOT FIRST READ "Alpha and Luna", GO READ THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!! ♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•...
3.9K 34 36
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by my little 11-year-old self so if you steal them I will hunt you down. There's a 0% chanc...