13 Reasons Why Hannah Baker L...

Av espinosa1989

What if Hannah Baker survived her attempt? What would that world look like? In this world, she survives her a... Mer

Chapter 1: October 9th, 2017
Chapter 2: The Tapes
Chapter 3: Paying The Price
Chapter 4: Sooner Or Later, The Truth Will Come Out!
Chapter 5: Free Solo
Chapter 6: Tape 9
Chapter 7: The Stop Sign
Chapter 8: Clay's Tape
Chapter 9: The Confrontation
Chapter 10: It Has To Get Better
Chapter 11: The Trial Begins & The 1st Polaroid
Chapter 12: The Hallucination
Chapter 13: Jessica's Testimony
Chapter 14: The 2nd Polaroid
Chapter 15: Hannah's Poems
Chapter 16: The Secret Relationship
Chapter 17: Clay Testifies
Chapter 18: The Tapes Are Out
Chapter 19: Porter's Testimony
Chapter 20: The Clubhouse
Chapter 21: Bryce & ChlΓΆe
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: Confronting Monty
Chapter 24: The Verdict
Chapter 25: The Sentencing
Chapter 26: The Aftermath Of The Trial
Chapter 27: Spring Fling
Chapter 28: The New Girl
Chapter 29: The Disappearance of Bryce Walker
Chapter 30: Jessica's Speech
Chapter 31: The Truth About ChlΓΆe
Chapter 32: Student Body President Jessica Davis
Chapter 33: Bryce Walker Is Dead
Chapter 35: Tyler's Gun
Chapter 36: The Problem With Alex Standall
Chapter 37: The Funeral
Chapter 38: There Are A Number Of Problems With Clay Jensen
Chapter 39: Return of the Counselor
Chapter 40: The Problem With Justin
Chapter 41: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.1
Chapter 42: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.2
Chapter 43: What Does Charlie Know?
Chapter 44: I'm A Survivor
Chapter 45: Homecoming
Chapter 46: Let The Dead Bury The Dead
Chapter 47: It's Not Supposed To Be Easy For People Like Us
Chapter 48: SRO
Chapter 49: Sanderson University
Chapter 50: The Mysterious Caller
Chapter 51: Love Is Love
Chapter 52: The Legend of Burnham Woods
Chapter 53: Find Your Drink
Chapter 54: Is It A Drill? Part 1
Chapter 55: Is It A Drill? Part 2
Chapter 56: The Session
Chapter 57: Tyler's Deal
Chapter 58: Gordon Lightfoot
Chapter 59: The Walkout & The Riot
Chapter 60: Prom Part 1
Chapter 61: Prom Part 2
Chapter 62: The Finals Days Of Justin Foley
Chapter 63: Justin's Funeral
Chapter 64: The Return Of The Tapes
Chapter 65: Graduation
Chapter 66: Goodbye
Chapter 67: 20 Years Later
Chapter 68: The Reason Why I'm Still Going

Chapter 34: Tyler

43 1 0
Av espinosa1989

June 2018

Today, me & Clay are hanging out with Ani & Tyler at Monet's. Ani was beginning to wonder why we're keeping an eye on Tyler. So Clay thought that he trusted Ani enough to tell her about Spring Fling. I trust her too to tell her about Tyler.

Hannah Baker: So... Clay stepped in front of him.

Ani Achola: In front of his gun?

Clay nods at Ani.

Clay Jensen: And... I asked him not to do it.

Ani Achola: Clay, that is insane.

Hannah Baker: Yes, that's what we all thought.

Clay Jensen: I know, it was a really bad choice. That... I think I'd make again. Exactly the same way.

I can't forget about that night. The look on Tyler's face. The look on Clay's face when Tyler pointed his gun at him. I've had nightmares about it.

Ani Achola: You're a madman.

Clay Jensen: I get it, you think it was wrong.

Hannah Baker: It was stupid.

Ani Achola: And brave. But it doesn't mean you have to be the hero all the time.

Clay Jensen: It kind of does, though. Until we know he's okay.

Ani Achola: You've got to put on your own mask first. When a plane loses pressure and there's no oxygen, you've got to put on your own mask first.

Clay Jensen: Is yours on?

Ani Achola: Sure. So, how can I help you with yours?

Later that day, it was Jessica's turn to watch Tyler. Jessica was starting to get creeped out by the way Tyler was looking at her. She called Alex hoping he can takes him. Alex wasn't thrilled to bail Jessica out. He also wasn't thrilled when Justin showed up as Alex took the hint. The next week...

School's is officially out and everyone is now on summer vacation. Well, not everyone. Me & Justin have to go to Summer School. Lame! But I'm gonna make the most of it. It's currently the weekend. Tonight's is my night with Tyler so I thought it would be fun if the both of us, Ani, & Clay all went to watch a movie at The Crestmont. We went to see Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window which I figured that Tyler might enjoy because it involves... cameras. We all leave the theatre room as we're walking in the hallway, of course Clay's got a problem with the movie...

Clay Jensen: I'm just saying, it's a guy, with binoculars, watching people. That's the whole movie. How is that not boring?

Ani Achola: That's what made it so great, right?

Hannah Baker: Right.

Ani Achola: I mean, he is stuck behind glass, in a wheelchair, and he still figures out how to play the hero.

Tyler Down: Totally agree.

Ani Achola: Thank you, Tyler.

Hannah Baker: Are you sure you watched the same movie as we did, Clay?

Clay Jensen: I feel like we just watched 2 very different movies.

Tyler Down: I mean, the camera was cool. Exakta VX. Classic.

Hannah Baker: It is not about the action, Clay. It's about... Ani a little help?

Ani Achola: Ummm... Help us out, Tyler.

Tyler Down: Well, terrible things happen every day. But we never really stop to notice, you know? If we spent a little bit more time watching and listening, you know, to... our neighbors, to life around us, you know, maybe the bad things wouldn't happen so much.

Wow, Tyler had a very good point. Of course he was referring to all of us, but a good point.

Tyler Down: Or is that, like, not what you meant?

Hannah Baker: That is exactly what we meant.

Ani Achola: Tyler, you brilliant, brilliant man.

Ani give Tyler a kiss on the cheek. I think he's blushing.

Tyler Down: I'm gonna go get... a free refill of popcorn. To take home, so...

School is out for the summer and everyone is on vacation. Well, not everyone. Justin & Hannah have to attend Summer School along with Sheri Holland. Today is Justin's turn to watch over Tyler, but he's in class. Tyler decided to wait around for Justin while he's in class. Zach was also at Liberty for training camp for the football team. Zach sees Tyler and approaches him.

Zach Dempsey: What are you doing here? It's summer.

Tyler Down: Um... waiting for Justin.

Zach Dempsey: Oh, so it's Justin's day? To babysit?

Tyler Down: We're hanging out.

Zach Dempsey: And he just lets you roam the halls?

Tyler Down: He's in class. He knows I'm here.

Zach Dempsey: So... what, you're all better? You're, like... safe now?

Tyler Down: Why do you hate me?

Zach Dempsey: Tyler, I don't hate you, okay? I'm scared of you. And be honest, I don't trust you.

Tyler Down: Well, I don't trust you. I don't trust you won't call the cops.

Zach Dempsey: Yeah? Well... I'm not the one you need to worry about.

Zach was about to walk away as Tyler is confused.

Tyler Down: Wait, what's that mean?

Zach Dempsey: Bryce saw what happened at Spring Fling. He knows everything.

Zach then walks away as Tyler is now worried about Bryce.

2 Nights Later

Tony thought it was a good idea to teach Tyler how to defend himself by bringing him to Caleb's gym. I was already there for a workout when they arrived. I decided to stick around and help out with Tyler. Tyler was hesitant about it as Tony's got him on the punching bag. Tyler punches the bag, but the punches were weak.

Tyler Down: You see? It's pointless. I told you this is stupid.

Hannah Baker: You've got to at least try, Tyler.

Tony Padilla: Okay. Do you remember what was going on in your head that night outside of the gym?

Tyler Down: (Stammering) I don't.

Tony Padilla: Do you remember the feeling? Before. I mean, what got you there. It's anger. It's hurt. It's... rage. Whatever, right? (Pointing to his head) It's all up here, and it's not gonna go away. I know, 'cause... I got it, too.

Tyler Down: You do?

Tony Padilla: Of course I fucking do.

Hannah Baker: I've seen it.

I was referring to the day when Tony beat up some guy who call him & Ryan a homophobic slur at them. Tony almost beat him to death that the cops were called on him. I remember how scared and sorry he was when I hid him from the cops. And those bruises on his knuckles. I will never get them out of my head.

Tony Padilla: And I'm telling you, you can let it run you, or you can... you can grab a hold of it. You can... own it.

Tony begins hitting the bag to show Tyler how it's down.

Tony Padilla: Channel it.

He hits it once more.

Tony Padilla: You got all this shit inside your head that you can't... you just, you can't say, right?

Tyler Down: Yeah, there's a lot of it.

I go up to Tyler and lift his gloves up.

Hannah Baker: Show us.

I step away as Tony slaps on the bag. Tyler tries again. Once again, weak punches. But then he picks up the pace. He's hitting the bag hard. I look at his face and he looks hurt.

Tony Padilla: That's good. Now get up. Do it again. Now, Tyler. Now!

Hannah Baker: Tony, go easy on him.

I was about to go up to help him but he gets up on his own. Tyler tries again and now he looks frustrated. All those years of him getting bullied, all those years of him getting picked on, then the tapes and the rock thrown at his window because what he did to me, he was letting it all out. I feel sorry for him. I'm even afraid to ask what happened to him before Spring Fling. We never asked him where those bruises came from.

Later that weekend, Tyler is sitting on a chair at The Crestmont as it's Jessica's turn to watch over Tyler. Ever since Jessica first listened to Tyler's tape, she always saw him as a creep and did not trust him. After what he tried to do at Spring Fling, she has been afraid of him. No one had asked Tyler about that night. Jessica finally got the courage to ask him while he's sitting down reading a book.

Jessica Davis: Why'd you do it? Or... almost do it.

Tyler Down: I... uh, I don't... I don't know.

Jessica Davis: But you must have had a reason. Or if you didn't, is that, like, worse?

Tyler Down: No, I did. I mean, I had reasons. I... I guess I just felt like the only way to make the hurting... stop was to make the people who hurt me hurt too. You know?

Jessica Davis: I do. I do know. But I feel like you have to find your own way to stop hurting. You have to take back their power to make you hurt.

2 Days Later

Jessica thought of a great idea to start up a group for victims of sexual assault. She called the group Hands Off Our Bodies. This group is for survivors & allies, which is how we can include Ani on it. Jessica convinced the school to approve of the group and even got us a headquarters, which is located in the school's basement. Just as we're about to start our first meeting...

Tyler Down: Hey, Jess.

Tyler shows up. What's he doing here?

Jessica Davis: What are you doing here?

Tyler Down: (Stammering] Um, it's your... I'm supposed to hang with you this afternoon.

Ah, shit. It was Jessica's turn to watch him.

Jessica Davis: Right! Yes, of course.

Casey Ford: Survivors and allies only.

Jessica Davis: Well, Tyler can be an ally. Right, Tyler?

Tyler Down: Yeah. Yeah.

Jessica Davis: Come on in.

Tyler takes a seat on the table as the rest girls are happy to have him on aboard.

Jessica Davis: Anyway, as I was saying, welcome to the first meeting of Hands Off Our Bodies!

Ani Achola: Yeah!

Hannah Baker: Woo!

The girls begin to cheer and whoop as we get our 1st meeting ever started.

Casey Ford: The fliers say "Ho."

I look at the flier.

Hannah Baker: Huh, it does say "Ho."

Jessica Davis: Yeah. It stands for "Hands Off."

Ani Achola: Yeah, we're taking back the word. Reclaiming it.

Jessica Davis: It's cool, right?

Hannah Baker: Come to think of it, it does sound cool.

Casey Ford: How about "Fuck Rapists and Dismantle the Patriarchy?"

Hannah Baker: I mean, it's not all that catchy, though, is it?

Casey Ford: Okay, fair. How about... "Stab all the jocks and watch 'em bleed?"

We all begin to laugh. That was really funny.

Casey Ford: Still wanna be an ally?

Tyler Down: Oh, I can get on board with that.

Casey Ford: Okay!

Later that night, Clay & Tyler hung out together. Tyler was telling Clay that he's been having a tough time sleeping.

Clay Jensen: Don't even worry about it. I couldn't sleep either.

Tyler Down: Why can't you sleep?

Clay Jensen: Just... crazy dreams, I guess.

Tyler Down: Yeah. What are they about?

Clay Jensen: You really... you really want to know?

Tyler Down: Yeah.

Clay Jensen: They're about you. It's the same one. The night of Spring Fling and I'm standing in front of you & Hannah, just like it happened, but... in the dream... you pull the trigger. And I know they say you never actually see yourself die in your dreams, but... it really feels like I do in mine.

Tyler Down: Jesus. That's messed up.

Clay Jensen: Yeah.

Tyler Down: I'm sorry. Clay, I'm so sorry.

Clay Jensen: Yeah, I know. It... Dreams are dreams. But... If I hadn't said what I said that night... or... maybe if I'd said the wrong thing... would you have... shot me?

Tyler Down: I don't know.

Clay has been thinking about that night all the time. What would've happened had Clay not convinced Tyler to not shoot everyone? What Clay doesn't know is that while he & Tony may have gotten rid of all of Tyler's guns, they missed one. Tyler kept a gun. At first, he contemplated at doing what Alex did months ago and just shoot himself, but he didn't. Instead, Tyler decided to confront Monty at school.

Tyler Down: I want an apology.

Monty de la Cruz: What?

Tyler Down: I want you to say you're sorry. For what you did.

Monty de la Cruz: (Scoffs) No idea what you're talking about.

Tyler Down: Say you're sorry or I'll take you down. And Taylor & Kenneth.

Monty de la Cruz: Yeah? What about Bryce? Are you gonna take him down?

Tyler Down: Bryce?

Monty de la Cruz: Come on, you remember. No one did anything at this school without him saying go. You think you're going to get an apology out of him?

Tyler Down: (Stammering) He told you to do it?

Monty de la Cruz: And he's gone, right? Out of your life. Ty-Ty, nothing happened to you that hasn't happened to a hundred guys. It's nothing. Get over it.

Tyler believed what Monty told him because it was kinda true. The jocks never did anything without Bryce's approval. So Tyler decided to confront Bryce himself. He waited for the right place and the right time to confront him. Bryce goes to the Village Motel and Tyler followed him. Bryce was smoking a bong while watching porn on his laptop when Tyler knocks on the door.

Bryce Walker: Yeah? What?

Tyler Down: Open the fucking door.

Bryce Walker: Tyler?

Bryce recognized his voice and is also confused. Bryce thought to himself "How'd he found me & why is he here?" He closes his laptop as he opens the door and Tyler barges in the room as he points his gun at Bryce and closes the door behind him much to Bryce's shock.

Tyler Down: Get back!

Bryce Walker: Jesus, Tyler!

Tyler Down: Shut up. Get back!

Bryce Walker: Dude, what the fuck is going on?

Tyler Down: Did you know? About Monty, did you know?

Bryce Walker: What about Monty?

Tyler Down: He said nothing happened at Liberty without you knowing. Is that true?

Bryce Walker: Not anymore. What did Monty do to you?

Tyler doesn't say anything.

Bryce Walker: Jesus, Tyler, what did he do?

Tyler Down: He said he didn't do shit without you telling him to.

Bryce Walker: Monty did a bunch without me telling him to. He went off the rails last year, dude. The trial, the whole Hannah thing, it all freaked him out. What is this about?

Tyler Down: You know about Spring Fling, right? You saw what I almost did? Are you gonna tell anyone? The police?

Bryce Walker: I talked to the police that night. I didn't say anything. And I'm not going to.

Tyler Down: Why? Why wouldn't you?

Bryce Walker: Why would I?

Tyler Down: Because you hate me!

Bryce Walker: I don't hate you. Justin helped you. And I have hurt Justin enough in this life. So, I'm not gonna narc on him now.

Tyler Down: So, it was for Justin?

Bryce Walker: Those guys saved you, man. That's decent. Maybe I'd like to think someone would do that for me.

Tyler Down: No. No, we're not the same. You hurt people. I didn't.

Bryce Walker: Aren't you here to hurt me now? (Laughing) So, do it, man.

Bryce sits down on the bed.

Bryce Walker: Seriously. If it'll make you feel better, go ahead. You'd be doing me a favor.

Tyler puts the gun down.

Tyler Down: You don't want to die.

Bryce Walker: Come on, dude. You could kill the monster. This town would celebrate. You're right, I hurt people. I don't get to start over.

Tyler points the gun once again at Bryce.

Bryce Walker: 'Cause no one's gonna let me. So, go ahead. Shoot me.

Tyler couldn't do it. He knew that his friends worked so hard to help that if he would to kill Bryce, it would all been for nothing. Tyler just left without saying a word as Bryce is wondering why would Tyler want to shoot him.

I'm going to be honest. I miss seeing Clay ride his bike with his helmet. It's the reason why I call him Helmet. But with him now driving, he has no use for his bike. Clay told me that he planned to give his bike away, and he was planning to give his bike to Ani. I thought it was a good idea. With a bike in tow, Ani can get around town. Clay's bike was just fixed after Monty ran him off the road during my trial. Clay called Ani and told him to meet us at Monet's tonight. Boy do we have a surprise for her. We got there first as we waited until she finally showed up.

Ani Achola: Okay, I've got precisely 90 minutes for my fictional Summer Biology Club, and I just spent 30 of them on a bus, so, what's the urgent thing?

Hannah Baker: Fictional Summer Biology Club? Really?

Ani Achola: She did fell for it.

Clay Jensen: Well, I've decided, gentleman that I am, that I can't let you walk home at night. So...

I grab Clay's bike that has a bow on it and I reveal it to Ani.

Hannah Baker: Ta-da!

Ani Achola: You got me a bicycle?

Hannah Baker: Oh... not just any bicycle.

Clay Jensen: My old bicycle. Recently repaired, but she still rides like a dream.

Ani just looks at us like we're nuts.

Clay Jensen: You hate it. It's lame. No, it's... Or it's too much. Or...

I notice her eyes are getting watery.

Hannah Baker: Wait, are you crying?

Clay Jensen: I didn't...

Ani Achola: I love it. Wow. I mean, no one has ever done something like this for me before.

I can tell by the look on her face that no one has ever done anything for her like the way me & Clay just did.

Ani Achola: So, can I...

Ani was about to grab her new bike, until Clay just had to add some things to say.

Clay Jensen: Now, just a few things you should be aware of, um... this brake is worthless, the downshift sticks a bit, and when you're on a downhill, you may want to take it, like, a little slow.

Ani Achola: Okay.

Clay Jensen: Yeah, and maybe I... Should I have gifted you a helmet?

Ani Achola: Not if you're never actually going to give me the bike.

Hannah Baker: For the love of god, do not get her a helmet, Helmet.

Clay Jensen: Yeah, right. (Dithering) You... you know, maybe... maybe I don't wanna...

Ani Achola: I see.

Clay Jensen: Think I'll just keep it, actually.

Hannah Baker: Clay, Tony & Caleb thought me how to kick ass. Do not make me kick yours.

Ani giggles as he gives her his old bike. I am so glad that we're all friends with Ani. And she is so glad to have us in her life. Ani is really gonna love riding that bike like the way Clay did.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

919K 18.7K 88
"Hot chocolate is the cure for all things shitty in life." [I own none of the 13 reasons why characters]
263 9 20
Hannah Baker is about to end her own life. She has already recorded tapes explaining why she did it. Just when she about to take her own life, anothe...
235 0 13
Bryce Walker has been murdered! It's been a year since Hannah Baker's death and the boy who assaulted her has been killed. Clay Jensen becomes the pr...
448K 10.7K 57
she was her other half - literally how does hannah baker's twin sister deal with her death? more importantly - how does she deal with the tapes her s...