Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

40

13K 770 33
By CrunchyDelight

It's been two days since Tara was staying at her paternal uncle's house. Though everybody was shocked to find her there more than that they were happy and excited to find her there.

Somewhere Tara was scared what if Arjun came to know about her being here. How will he react? Was she wrong in running away like this? She should've spoken to him or either straight away confronted him. 

"Tara, I am going to get milk. Are you coming?", Her Chachi(Paternal aunt) asked her as she was busy talking to her cousin, Divit. 

"No, Mumma. We are talking right now", Divit spoke looking at his younger cousin not wanting her to leave without giving him proper relationship advice after all he wanted to get in a relationship so badly.

"Divi, It will hardly take half an hour", Tara spoke as he shook his head looking at his mother.

"Alright, I'll wait for five minutes till that time you can complete your important conversation and then Tara is coming with me", Her Chachi spoke strictly moving out of the room.

"Ok, tell me how to know if a girl is interested in me", Divit asked her looking expectantly at her as she thought for a while.

"I don't know", she said straight away making him stare at her like she had grown two heads.

"Come on, Tara. You are a girl you should know about this", Divit told her trying to pursue her in telling him the big secret.

"Well Bhaiya, I am a girl but I didn't pursue any girl in my life. How will I know?", Tara asked making him shake his head.

"Alright next question", he spoke looking at his list which he prepared waking the whole night.

"What kind of Bhabhi do you want?", he spoke next waiting for her response.

"Who can handle you", Tara spoke making him nod before noting down the answer in his small notebook.

"Really, Bhaiya you are noting it down. Why don't you just tell Chachi to find a good match for yourself or that you want to get married?", Tara spoke making him stare at her with an 'are you kidding me look'?

"My mother would kill me if I told her to find a 'daughter-in-law' for herself. She would say Divi concentrate on your career, not on these things", he told her shaking his head.

"And look what girlish name you guys use to call me. Divi. Like really? I am a man, not a little girl", he spoke having a grumpy mood suddenly.

"But bhaiya if you really want to get in a relationship then you should try for it. Any girl would find you attractive. I mean you are tall, handsome, and providing good support to Chachu(Paternal Uncle) in business", she told him trying to make him feel good about himself as he twisted his lips.

"I don't want a fling. I want a stable relationship. Okay, I'll try to work on this thing. I'll search on google for ideas. You go", he spoke motioning her to go with his mother making her stare at him with shock at how easily he would end a topic.

"Mere Sapno ki Rani kab Aaogi tum", he started singing in his loud voice making her stifle her laughter as she moved out of his room.

"Did you see that Tara? This shameless boy. What will his grandmother think listening to such songs", her Chachi spoke staring at the closed room door with irritation.

Only an hour ago, it was raining heavily and now the sky was all clear. The air around was colder than usual in this warm weather. She would love to go out in this weather after all it's not every day that you get rid of hot weather naturally.

"Come on", her Chachi said moving to the door as Tara followed her silently. She was thankful that she left her phone back home otherwise her chances of getting caught would be lesser.

Though she was scared, very scared for that matter. It was like she was digging her own grave but still, she was ready to take a chance if it meant a few days of freedom. But for how long can she stay here.

She sighed stepping out of the comfort of home.

"We didn't get any time to talk", her Chachi spoke walking beside her and looking at the weather. Tara smiled at her words. Of course, Divit was always around excited to have his younger sister at home.

"How is Arjun?", Chachi asked her as she looked rather uncomfortable.

"Good", Tara spoke softly. Chachi nodded her head hearing her response.

"Well Bhabhi said after marriage, you rarely visit them so I was quite shocked seeing you here suddenly though I am very happy to have you with us", Her Chachi spoke smiling softly at her.

"You remember when you and Dinesh would visit us during your summer vacations, Divi would always wait for summer vacations just to meet you guys", Her Chachi spoke fondly patting her cheek and making her smile.

"Just remember as I always said you don't have one brother, you have two always ready to protect you from any danger", she spoke making Tara feel emotional suddenly. What good did she do in her life to get so loving people?

"Acha, wait I'll get the milk", her Chachi spoke as they finally reached the dairy as she walked inside. Tara sighed looking around at the greenery in this area. Her mind suddenly started moving in the flashback, the day she got married.

She knew how he was so why was she expecting so much from him? He was always forceful in what he wanted and would get it no matter what. Then why were these things affecting her? She asked herself.

Just then she hear her Chachi calling her to go back home. She without thinking anything followed her still thinking about him. Even after escaping. She felt like she was running away from reality. She can't live her life like this with the fear of getting caught the next moment, it wasn't really fair for her.

She got back home only to be lost in her thoughts again. Lying on her bed, she looked at the ceiling playing with her nuptial chain fighting with her thoughts. What he must be doing? Her mind questioned her. 

She remembered how he would overwork himself at times, wouldn't even take rest and she would've to force him to sleep or eat. Would he have food? She wondered. She couldn't take this feeling anymore. It was lying she was dying with and without him. This wasn't how she expected things to go.

She hit her head for being such stupid. One minute she is running away from him because he is dangerous and the next moment she is worried for him. How can she be this weak? 

She couldn't think about anything else but him which made him feel miserable. Just then there was a knock on the door as her Chachi called her for dinner. She acknowledged her hold on her chain making herself known of her condition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do you think you are this messed up", a voice asked her. The voice wasn't really familiar to her as she looked around in confusion. But she could only find darkness around her with her standing in between wearing a faded blue long dress.

"Who is it", she asked scared at this point, the darkness was scaring her to the point she wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible. She tried to pinch herself to get out of here if it is a dream but nothing much happened. She could feel shivers in her body.

"Why do you think you are missing him again and again", another scary voice asked as her surrounding turned darker this time.

"Is it your worry for yourself or your worry for him seeing how his life is always in danger with the people he is associated with?", a third voice said in a mocking voice.

She felt pain all over her body as it was difficult for her to breathe as the surroundings disappeared. She tossed around the bed feeling it paining. She tried to look around for a more comfortable place for herself as tears escaped her eyes.

Arjun was entering her room as usual when he saw her tossing around and sobbing in her sleep. He immediately jumped inside from the window walking towards the bed. He threw the sheets away from her sweat-covered body before taking her in his arms.

"Baby", he called softly as she sobbed putting her face in his neck.

He pulled her in his arms like a child.

"Arjun", she whispered making him look down at her.

"Arjun", she spoke again wrapping her arms tightly around him.

"Shh..., Baby. I am here with you", he spoke as she cried in his arms still not coming up from her sleep. She calmed down after a minute caressing her back as she went back to her peaceful sleep.

"My little angel", he whispered wiping her tears.

"It's time to get you back my love", he said looking at her peaceful place and pecking her forehead before closing his eyes to get some sleep himself like he was doing yesterday only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here Shraddha Khurana came to know about Tara leaving suddenly which made her worried as well as angry. She trusted her for her son so why would she behave like this. Her son treated her like a treasure and all she does is behave like this.

She was angry and overpowered by her anger she reached Singhud Haveli before knocking on the door. The door was opened by Trisha holding her wailing son in her arms.

"Aunty, Please come", she spoke making Shraddha look around to find a glance of Tara.

"Where is she?", She asked looking around.

"Whom are you talking about?", Trisha asked as Shraddha finally looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"You know Trisha, I married my son to your sister-in-law because I thought she was the only thing he need in life because he loved her more than anything in his life", Shraddha spoke with strictness clear in her voice.

"Why are you telling this to me?", Trisha asked confused at this moment trying to handle her son who wasn't well today because of his vaccination. Her husband just got out to get medicines that the doctor prescribed.

"Where is your sister-in-law?", Shraddha asked taking a deep breath and trying to control her anger.

"How will I know that", Trisha asked back not understanding the situation at all.

"And even if we know why should we tell you", They heard a strong male voice making them turn to the door.

"Of course, the brother would know everything", Shraddha spoke crossing her arms.

"First of all, talk with respect, we aren't your servants that you come here in our home and start mocking us secondly you are no one to comment over our bond as siblings. It would've been better if you taught your son something but that is not the case here", Dinesh spoke as Shraddha stared at him with anger.

"What do you think about yourself Dinesh? It was my son who fall for your sister otherwise do you think she was the last person ready to marry my son? You are so in delusion if you think that way. There was a crowd waiting to get a single glance from my son", she spoke with pride and anger leaking from her words.

"I would've been very happy if your son married anyone from that crowd but that is not the case here so please with all respect can we talk in solitude because as you have seen my son is not well here", he told her before motioning Trisha to go inside after passing the medicine packet to her and checking her son's fever by touching his forehead.

"What do you want?", Shraddha asked at once as they took their place on the sofa.

"Your son should leave my sister and don't you ever say you don't about things he does because it is impossible", he spoke as Shraddha looked out at him with tight lips.

"People say right the family who doesn't have a daughter would never understand the pain when their daughter is in pain and how can I expect you to feel the pain of my sister when you only felt love after marriage. Uncle and You had a love marriage, right? What problems you would understand when suddenly a girl gets married at an early age with arranged marriage scenario and then her husband decides to live separately to treat her the way he wants. God forbids if he ever raised his hand on her I would kill him with my bare hands", Dinesh said angrily feeling disappointed at how things were hidden from him and his family.

They thought Arjun was a good guy with good virtues but the things which were slowly coming in front of him was surely saying otherwise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update...

I am having a practical on 14 and then back-to-back submissions so updates can be late. But I would try to get back to you with another update.

What do you think about this update?

Well, I recently saw how well the book is doing. Thank you for all the love and support you are pouring into our couple.

What do you think about Tara's feelings for Arjun and Arjun coming into her room at night?

What about Shraddha and Dinesh's interactions?

Till Next Time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 2.2K 9
" Who was that boy, angel?" He asked coming forward and she started going backwards. She started saying with her shaky voice," My.......umm......my...
584K 33.7K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
217K 6.3K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...