TML? IDWH

By tuliptith

credit to og author - i'm only MTLing the story synposis: I reincarnated as Luna, a supporting character who... More

chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63

chapter 51

546 19 0
By tuliptith

When she finished dancing, Luna curtsied and returned to her seat.

- Don't be so angry anymore.  There are enough rumors around me already, you don't want them to become even more.

- Do not worry about that.  It's just that I couldn't contain my emotions when I found out that you went to a party with Rosemary."

"Really?  Do not worry?"

Luna was tormented by doubts, but to her surprise, Antares returned to his place and no longer quarreled with Rosemary.

What's more, with a satisfied expression on his face, he brought Luna a drink.

"I hope you will drink wine with me."

All the girls in the hall, with the exception of Luna, were delighted with Antares, who was so attentive and caring.

- Moon...!  You promised me to stay with me all the time!"

Rosemary began to reproach Luna for breaking her promise.  There were tears in her eyes.

It was true, so Luna hastily apologized to her.

- Sorry.  I hadn't seen Antares for a long time either, so I needed to talk to him.  Now I'll be by your side all the time."

- Truth?"

- Certainly.  Would you like a drink?  Just tell me what you like and I'll bring it to you."

It seemed to improve her mood.  Rosemary replied with a rather bright expression, pointing to Luna's glass.

"I'll drink the same as you."

- Good."

Luna called the waiter to ask for a drink, but Antares beat her to it and handed the glass to Rosemary.

- Here you are."

- ... "

In surprise, Rosemary could not move, she looked at Antares and did not take the drink offered to her.

"God.  Why are you acting like children?" Luna sighed.

- Be polite, take a glass.  I thought you had a very bad relationship, but I see that it is not so.

- It's one of his tricks.  I know for sure.  We never had a good relationship with my brother."

Still, gritting her teeth, Rosemary took the glass.  She held it as if she wanted to splash Antares with its contents.

Luna couldn't let that happen, so she hurriedly clinked her glass on her glass.

"Rosemary, congratulations on coming of age."

-... Thanks."

The unexpected congratulations touched Rosemary.  She was a person whose mood changed very quickly.

Antares also joined in the congratulations and hit a glass with Luna and Rosemary.

- Congratulations."

- ... "

"Please, not here.  No need to swear again. Luna thought excitedly.

Luna stared at Antares, showing him her displeasure.  He noticed her gaze and smiled softly in return.

Karen, who thought the siblings were just joking, smiled slightly and asked Antares.

"So, when did you two start dating?"

It seems like it's been about two months now.  I've been away for a very long time, so it feels like two days."

"Did you have any business?"

"I had some business to settle at Vincent's estate, so I was away for a while."

"So you have to break up again?"

- Not.  I could hardly bear such a long separation, so I moved part of my affairs to the capital.  We don't have to be apart anymore."

After Antares' words, all the nobles except Rosemary admired him.

"My God, what a romantic you are."

"I couldn't even imagine that you are such a person."

"Lady Luna and Mr. Antares are completely different than the rumors about them."

- Thanks."

Antares answered with a joyful smile.  He again activated his beauty, and conquered all those present in the hall with it.  People's hearts quickly melted and completely forgot the fear they had just a few minutes ago.

Luna wanted to ask why they were afraid of him before, but didn't stop people from admiring him.

Flora, who entered the hall a couple of minutes ago, froze in surprise when she saw Luna and Antares dancing.  She didn't even hear the servant ask for her name.

"Why... !?  Why is that villainess dancing with him!?"

"She was trying to separate Seyra and Fersen.  Has she switched to another guy now?"

After the dance, Luna and Antares moved to the corner of the hall, so Flora got up and followed them.

She didn't hear their conversation very well, but one thing was clear, this handsome young man and Luna knew each other.

"I have to tell you how bad she is...!"

However, she decided that if she approached him now and told the truth, she would set herself up again.

In the end, the troubled Flora slowly backed away.  She was disappointed with the once-in-a-lifetime coming-of-age party, but lacked the confidence to approach Antares and Luna alone.

***

As the coming-of-age ceremony approached its climax, the prince entered the hall.  He looked like a real prince from fairy tales, shiny blond hair and blue eyes.

For some reason, Luna thought that they were very similar to Antares, so she looked at him standing next to her.

Seeing her look, Antares asked her.

- What?  Do you want to tell me something?"

"No, it's just that you look a lot like His Majesty."

Looking at the prince, he replied as if he was a little uncomfortable.

"I'm much better."

"Oh my God, you're also modest."

Luna answered, but she agreed with him.

- You have something with your eyesight. - Rosemary said displeasedly.

- Rosemary.  I think the moon is also very beautiful, do you think I have problems with my eyesight?

- Not.  The moon is very beautiful, only the blind will not notice its beauty.

Antares frowned at Rosemary's displeased tone.  It was her small victory.

"Hey, both of you, that's enough."

"What are the two most beautiful people doing here?"

Luckily, the prince began to make a congratulatory speech before Antares and Rosemary continued to quarrel.

As soon as the congratulatory speech ended, the assistant to the prince took the documents and began to call the young nobles to him.

The invited nobleman stepped forward and the crown prince presented him with a small brooch to congratulate him on his coming of age.

"Will they all go out like this?" Antares asked.

"Don't you know?" Luna asked, puzzled.

- I also did not participate in the ceremony.  I have lived at Vincent's estate since I was a child."

"Ah..."

Luna was upset that Antares also missed his ceremony.

- Marchioness Rosemary Vincent."

A little later it was Rosemary's turn.  Straightening her back, she stepped out with graceful steps and bowed politely before the prince.

The prince looked at her for a while with a strange expression on his face.  It's like checking something.

He repeated in a dull tone the same words that he had already said many times and put the brooch on her.

"Congratulations on coming of age."

- Thanks."

The prince raised his eyebrows, but Rosemary did not even care, she gracefully said goodbye and returned to her seat.

The prince's eyes rested for a moment on Rosemary's company.  There was a very mysterious person in it, so he frowned and looked at him carefully, and then shook his head as if he was very surprised.

After recovering, he continued to call the rest of the nobles.

- Lady Flora.

Luna turned around at the familiar name.  Rosemary and Karen also stared at the center of the room.

- Lady Flora.

Even after her name was called twice, Flora was nowhere to be seen.  Almost all of the nobles present at the event were already tired, so the prince's assistant called her name once more.

"Dear Lady Flora."

Again Flora did not appear.  Even though she was summoned three times, they did not appear, so the assistant called the next noble.

"I don't think she came to the ceremony..."

Karen said and lightly patted Luna on the shoulder.

- It doesn't matter now.  The main thing is that we can forget about all these rumors.

- I'm sorry."

- What are you talking about?  Who is Flora?

Since it was the first time he had heard the name, Antares asked for an explanation.

"You don't need to know that, brother.  It's a secret story known only to Luna and me."

Rosemary answered with a sly face, but Karen, intoxicated by Antares, quickly confessed everything to him.

"Actually, it's..."

Antares' expression after the explanation was as serious as ever.  Luna poked him in the side and spoke softly to him.

"I will do everything myself."

- How?"

Flora is in my debt.  So don't get involved.  Even though there aren't many people here, your image has improved, you don't want to ruin everything, do you?"

As Luna said, those who saw Antares were no longer afraid of him.

They realized that the rumors about him and Luna were not true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
176K 35.7K 53
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
225K 27K 22
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...