Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

By amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... More

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
12
AUTHORS NOTE
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

28

3.7K 125 10
By amberismybfflforever

Ryder and I rushed back to the pack house and I changed back into my shirt, Riley threw me a pair of yoga pants and I slipped them on. I grabbed Ryder's hand and we walked out to the backyard to see some people I had no idea who they were.

"Ryder who are they?" I asked.

"People from the council. They pretty much are most important in the werewolf world." He explained.

"Hello Alpha Jasper. I know it's unlikely for us to be coming here unexpected, but we come with some news." One man said.

"Why do they call you Jasper?" I asked threw our mate link.

"That's how they address wolves. With their wolfs name. Like you are Naomi" He exclaimed.

"I've been notified that Naomi has killed your cousin. I'm glad that he is over and done with. But the bad news is that they're back." The same man said.

"Who's back?" I blurted out.

"The original family of vampires." He explained to me.

"What. Ryder you said they weren't real!" I said turning to him.

"Calm down babe. There is only 10 original vampires. They aren't like the one in your dream. They can only turn werewolves or humans that might be their mate, and six of them already have their mates. Plus, you have a mate so there's nothing to worry about." Ryder said trying to calm me.

"Yes Luna Naomi that is true. They should be no harm go you. They know the law." The guy from the council said.

"That's a relief, what's the law." I asked.

"If an original bites a werewolf, they can be killed. Unless under the circumstances that they are their mate." He told me.

"Thank god." I sighed in relief.

"I just came to inform you. They shouldn't be bothering you." He said before shifting into a wolf and running off with the rest of them.

"Who wAs that guy?" I asked.

"That's Jeremiah. He's the lead council member. He's like 61 or something like that. Those two not saying anything were in the council but they normally let him do they talking. The girl was Elizabeth and the other guy was Paul.

We walked back to the house and plopped down on the couch. I turned on the tv and put my legs in Ryder's lap. I soon drifted off to sleep again.

"Hello?" I asked out in the darkness.

"Finally your awake." Cole grumbled.

"What do you want?" I growled. My canines extended.

"It's not what I want sweetheart, it's what he wants. I mean you did kill him." Cole says and I get confused. Until I see Cole and Hunter walk out and I can see them clearly.

I growled again and Hunter chuckled lowly. He took a step forward and I went to punch him but I was strapped down to a chair with chains. Thankfully no silver. I tried to make a sharp ice point but it was no use. I couldn't.

"Don't try using your powers.Or your link. That's all gone for now." Hunter said and I got a little scared.

"Think that'd be the only way you could defeat me." I said with cockiness in my tone.

"No but I do know using your mate against you would." Cole said and my heart sank. I guess Cole saw my expression.

"We haven't hurt him yet. It's only if you don't corporate." Cole explained.

"Why do you even care about me?" I asked.

"Well um let me think.... you killed me!" Hunter boomed. I shrunk back into my seat.

"Cmon think Mackenzie. What we do to get out of this." Naomi said to me. Thank god i still have my connection with her.

"Naomi I'm scared. What if something happens to Ryder?" I said back to her.

"He's strong Mackenzie, he won't be hurt easily. What you should be worrying about is how the hell they took your gift away from you!" Naomi told me. She's right, in both ways.

"Mackenzie help me!" I heard Ryder's voice say in the distance.

"You said you didn't hurt him!" I yelled at Hunter and Cole.

"You actually believed that? Wow you are so desperate." Hunter said.

Okay that's it.

I broke off the chains with all my might and punched Hunter square in the jaw. Then I kicked Cole in the gut. I ran until I found a door and I tried to open it but it was locked.

"You don't know how to do anything right do you?" Hunter said before sinking his fangs into my neck once again.

"Noooooo!" I screamed as I quickly sat up on the couch.

"What's wrong Mack?" Ryder said.

"A-another dream." I said. "Hunter said he'd hurt you a-and h-he was a vampire. So was Cole! How could that be a coincidence?" I asked struggling to get the words out.

"It's because your paranoid about Hunter and the fact you know vampires are real is why you keep having those dreams." Ryder told me.

"It's becoming harder to believe you." I told him. Ryder immediately kissed me full on the lips. He climbed on top of me but kept his weight on his arms. He broke away and looked me dead in the eyes.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." Ryder said.

"Okay." I whispered and pecked his lips.

----

"Get up lovebirds! Time for school!!!" Riley yelled immediately waking Ryder and I up.

"Shut up Riley." I said. "Yeah go away." Ryder told her throwing a pillow.

"You guys suck." Riley pouted. She left the room. I turned over and looked at Ryder. He shrugged. "She's your friend." He said and I lightly slapped him.

"Well we're up, might as well get ready for school." I said making Ryder sigh.

I groaned getting slowly out of bed. I changed into a long sleeve black crop top and grey and purple joggers. I threw on flip flops. I put on mascara and put my hair in a messy bun.

Ryder had fallen asleep again. Ugh he's so lazy. I went down to the kitchen and got a bucket of ice water. I walked back upstairs and Ryder was still sleeping. I quickly dumped the water on him and bolted. I sprinted to Pipers room and ran in and shut the door.

"What did you do to Ryder?" She asked walking out of her bathroom while putting her hair in a French braid.

"He wouldn't get up so I poured ice water on him." I said and she gave me a high five.

"Nice." Piper told me.

"Yep. Well now he's going to kill me so I'm gonna hide in here. Thanks girl!" I said and ran to her bathroom.

"Um your welcome?" She said questioning in her voice. The next second I heard Ryder burst through the door.

"Where's Mack?" He growled. I heard Piper laughing her ass off.

I froze the lock on the bathroom door so he couldn't open the door. There was banging on the door.

"Mack I know your in there!" Ryder yelled. I looked around to see if I could find anything. I saw a cup and grabbed it. I filled it with a water ball so Ryder wouldn't hear the sink. I froze it so I was cold.

"Yes baby? Do you need something?" I asked sweetly. I took off my flip flops so I was ready to run. I cracked the ice and slowly opened the door. Ryder opened it the rest of the way and I threw the water on him. I booked it out the door and flew down the stairs. Well not literally.

"Now your getting it!" Ryder yelled making me laugh.

"Your gonna have to catch me first!" I yelled back. I ran to the back of the pack house with Ryder right on my tail.

He finally caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder. He ran out back and spun me around really quickly. "Babe put me down!" I yelled.

He set me down and we both were laughing. Ryder was soaked and I was a little wet from when he picked me up. I straddled Him and ran my fingers through his messy hair.

" I love you." I said and kissed him. I pushed him down so he was lying down and I was on top of him.  

"Hey lovebirds. School starts in fifteen minutes!" Violet yelled from inside. We quickly broke away and ran to get ready.

I'm so sorry! I haven't updated. Don't kill me. I just haven't had town to write. I know this chapter is short but whatever at least it's a chapter.

I hope you liked it.If you do tell your peoples to read it. Love yall thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, it wouldn't hurt anyone. :D

-Erin <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
21.7K 780 19
Katherine thinks she has her life put together, she has her best friend and her long term boyfriend. She couldn't be happier, that is until she is at...
177 54 17
Did you really think our story ended yet? Well, I feel bad for you then. There are still many more people to kill, many more beings to hurt, and now...
170 7 13
Maddison "Maddie" Williams is just your typical college student, doing her best to get by. Although she is in a relationship with her long term boyfr...