13 Reasons Why Hannah Baker L...

By espinosa1989

What if Hannah Baker survived her attempt? What would that world look like? In this world, she survives her a... More

Chapter 1: October 9th, 2017
Chapter 2: The Tapes
Chapter 3: Paying The Price
Chapter 4: Sooner Or Later, The Truth Will Come Out!
Chapter 5: Free Solo
Chapter 6: Tape 9
Chapter 7: The Stop Sign
Chapter 8: Clay's Tape
Chapter 9: The Confrontation
Chapter 10: It Has To Get Better
Chapter 11: The Trial Begins & The 1st Polaroid
Chapter 12: The Hallucination
Chapter 13: Jessica's Testimony
Chapter 14: The 2nd Polaroid
Chapter 15: Hannah's Poems
Chapter 16: The Secret Relationship
Chapter 17: Clay Testifies
Chapter 18: The Tapes Are Out
Chapter 19: Porter's Testimony
Chapter 20: The Clubhouse
Chapter 21: Bryce & Chlรถe
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: Confronting Monty
Chapter 24: The Verdict
Chapter 25: The Sentencing
Chapter 26: The Aftermath Of The Trial
Chapter 27: Spring Fling
Chapter 28: The New Girl
Chapter 29: The Disappearance of Bryce Walker
Chapter 30: Jessica's Speech
Chapter 31: The Truth About Chlรถe
Chapter 32: Student Body President Jessica Davis
Chapter 34: Tyler
Chapter 35: Tyler's Gun
Chapter 36: The Problem With Alex Standall
Chapter 37: The Funeral
Chapter 38: There Are A Number Of Problems With Clay Jensen
Chapter 39: Return of the Counselor
Chapter 40: The Problem With Justin
Chapter 41: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.1
Chapter 42: Olivia Returns To Town Pt.2
Chapter 43: What Does Charlie Know?
Chapter 44: I'm A Survivor
Chapter 45: Homecoming
Chapter 46: Let The Dead Bury The Dead
Chapter 47: It's Not Supposed To Be Easy For People Like Us
Chapter 48: SRO
Chapter 49: Sanderson University
Chapter 50: The Mysterious Caller
Chapter 51: Love Is Love
Chapter 52: The Legend of Burnham Woods
Chapter 53: Find Your Drink
Chapter 54: Is It A Drill? Part 1
Chapter 55: Is It A Drill? Part 2
Chapter 56: The Session
Chapter 57: Tyler's Deal
Chapter 58: Gordon Lightfoot
Chapter 59: The Walkout & The Riot
Chapter 60: Prom Part 1
Chapter 61: Prom Part 2
Chapter 62: The Finals Days Of Justin Foley
Chapter 63: Justin's Funeral
Chapter 64: The Return Of The Tapes
Chapter 65: Graduation
Chapter 66: Goodbye
Chapter 67: 20 Years Later
Chapter 68: The Reason Why I'm Still Going

Chapter 33: Bryce Walker Is Dead

50 2 0
By espinosa1989

Present

Bryce Walker's body has been found dead. No one knows yet. Justin was already up as he come in to the outhouse from the house kitchen as he tries to wake up Clay who's still sleeping.

Justin Foley: Yo, Jensen. Wake up. Your dad made waffles.

Justin throws a waffle at Clay as he wakes up while Justin gets ready for school.

Clay Jensen: What did we say about dirty dishes, Justin? You have lasagna over there from, like, 4 nights ago. You're not Dr. Fleming discovering penicillin.

Justin Foley: Dude, no one ever understands your jokes. By the way, Hannah has Tyler this morning.

Clay picks up his phone and looks at the time.

Clay Jensen: Oh, shit. I'm late. I've gotta get Ani.

Justin Foley: Are you allowed to do that?

Clay Jensen: We have this thing for robotics. And I wait at the bottom of the hill.

As Justin takes his shirt off, Clay gets up and realizes the scratches on Justin's back.

Clay Jensen: What happened to your back?

Justin Foley: Huh?

Justin looks at his own back and sees the scratches.

Justin Foley: Oh, are there... Uh, Homecoming, yeah, um... You know, the fight and everything.

Clay Jensen: Weren't you wearing pads?

Justin Foley: Yeah, but football, you know?

Justin puts on a shirt.

Justin Foley: Aren't you going to be late? (Claps hands) No shower today?

Clay Jensen: They didn't build us a shower on purpose. So we'd have to go in there every day.

Clay steps out of the outhouse as Justin begins to search his gym bag that's under his bed. However, Clay walk backs in.

Clay Jensen: Forgot my towel.

Justin stopped what he was doing as Clay just looks at him with a confused look. Zach arrived to pick up Justin as he quickly gets out of there, leaving Clay suspicious of Justin. As Clay is waiting for Ani, 2 police squad cars pass by coming from the Chatham house. Clay decides to brake Ani's rule and drives up to the driveway of the Chatham house. He parks his car on the driveway as he sees Nora Walker getting in the back of her SUV. Before she got in the car, she sees Clay on the driveway. Now the sheriff sees Clay and walks up to him.

Sheriff Diaz: Good morning, Clay.

Clay Jensen: Uh... good morning. Is everything okay?

Sheriff Diaz: I'm afraid not. Difficult time here this morning. What brings you by?

Clay Jensen: (Stammering) I'm... picking up a friend.

Sheriff Diaz: Which friend is that?

Clay Jensen: Ani... Achola?

Sheriff Diaz: I see. I don't suppose you've remembered anything else that might help us out? You know, since you last spoke to Deputy Standall.

Clay Jensen: No. No, sir.

Sheriff Diaz: Well, listen. You take care of yourself. (Clearing throat) I'm sure we're gonna be talking again real soon.

Diaz walks away as he heads for his squad car and drives away with Nora right behind him. Ani knocks on the back door window as Clay unlocks it. Ani puts a box with her robotics project she has Clay in the back seat.

Ani Achola: What the hell?

Ani closes the back door and then enters the car as she sits on the front passenger seat.

Ani Achola: Today is truly not the day to break the rule!

Clay Jensen: What happened?

Ani Achola: They found a body. In the river.

Clay Jensen: Jesus! Bryce?

Ani Achola: Mrs. Walker is going to the morgue to do the ID.

Clay Jensen: Oh, God! So, what? They think maybe... maybe it was an accident?

Ani Achola: Do you think this many police cars turn up when it's an accident?

Clay Jensen: Maybe he killed himself?

Ani Achola: Maybe... They think it was murder. They do.

Clay Jensen: But kids don't kill kids, right? I mean, like school shootings and drugs and stuff, but not like that, not here.

Ani Achola: Didn't you want to kill him?

Clay Jensen: I didn't mean it!

Ani Achola: Did you feel it?

Clay ignores the question.

Ani Achola: We can't talk about this here. My mother could come outside.

Clay Jensen: I'm in trouble. Right? I'm in trouble.

Ani Achola: You came by here last week and you threatened to kill him and his mother heard you. And now he's dead. I think we're in trouble.

Clay Jensen: We are or I am?

I drive to Tyler's house to pick him up. Tony told me about his training last night, Tyler wasn't in his right head. He was quiet on the drive to school. So I decided to break the silence.

Hannah Baker: You coming to Caleb's gym tonight?

Tyler Down: You're going?

Hannah Baker: Yeah. I need to get some training in. Training with Caleb has been really helpful. No one will ever hurt me again.

Tyler Down: (Stammering) Do you think they'll find Bryce?

Hannah Baker: (Sighs) I don't know. I don't care.

Tyler Down: What if he's...

Hannah Baker: He's what?

Tyler Down: (Stammering) Gone. Like, for good?

Hannah Baker: You mean if he's... dead?

Tyler doesn't say anything. To be honest, I never even thought of that. What if he's dead? I may hate the guy but I don't want him dead or anyone in that matter.

Hannah & Tyler arrive to school as they walk in and head for class. Meanwhile, Clay & Ani are at the school's gym where the football team are warming up. They just told Justin & Zach about Bryce's death and they are shocked.

Zach Dempsey: Did they say what happened?

Clay Jensen: That's all we know. I just wanted to get to you guys before it hits the news.

Justin begins to walk away as he retches on a trash can before he runs out of the gym and runs to the football field as he begins to cry. Clay followed him to the field to check on him.

Clay Jensen: Hey. Are you... Are you okay?

Justin Foley: No, man. No, I'm not. I'm... I'm fucking sad.

Clay Jensen: You... You are?

Justin Foley: Yeah, I've known him since I was 8. He was the first person that gave a shit about me, the first person to look after me, man. He was my fucking brother.

Clay Jensen: I feel like he didn't look out for you, though.

Justin Foley: Dude, you don't know what you're talking about. Okay, Clay? You don't know everything. You think you have this idea that... You knew what you knew. He was a fucking person, Clay. A human being. Now he's fucking dead.

Clay never thought of it like that. For over a year, he thought of Bryce Walker as a monster after what he did to Jessica, Hannah, Chlöe, & to any girl who went to The Clubhouse. He will never forgive Bryce for all the lives he ruined, especially Hannah's. Pretty soon, news has spread about Bryce's death all over town. Caleb goes to Padilla's Automotive to inform Tony about Bryce. Tony begins to get worried because the police might come to ask him questions. Nora has identified the body as her son. She was heartbroken that her only son is dead. Nora is sitting in the interrogation room at the police station as the Sheriff joins her to ask questions.

Nora Walker: Sheriff. I can't help noticing I'm in an interrogation room.

Sheriff Diaz: It's the only place to talk in private, Mrs. Walker. The walls not only have ears, they have Twitter accounts. I want to continue to respect the family's privacy.

Nora Walker: I am the family, Sheriff. Have you seen my husband?

Sheriff Diaz: We've spoken with him. It's his wish to keep this as quiet as possible.

Nora Walker: It's my wish to find the person who killed my son.

Sheriff Diaz: Ma'am, we're moving forward with the investigation, but absent further information... we have to explore... all possibilities.

Nora Walker: Such as?

Sheriff Diaz: Was Bryce depressed? Might he have been despondent in any way? I can imagine that returning to Liberty must've been awfully emotional.

Nora Walker: My son did not kill himself.

Sheriff Diaz: Can you tell me just how you know?

Nora Walker: Do you think he would kill himself?

Sheriff Diaz: (Sighing) Well... I think... I've seen... that when people are in extreme circumstances, they can act out of character. Sometimes even to a tragic end.

Nora Walker: Is there something you would like to ask me, Sheriff?

Sheriff Diaz: Not just yet, Mrs. Walker. But please, rest assured that we are working every angle. And we will find out what happened.

Nora had enough. She gets up and grabs her coat as she goes for the door. She stops and turns back to the sheriff.

Nora Walker: Clay Jensen, Tony Padilla, Justin Foley, Montgomery de la Cruz, Jessica Davis, Hannah Baker... I know these names by heart now, Sheriff. You should, too.

Nora then leaves leaving Diaz to ponder his next move.

I'm in my English class when we hear Bolan's voice on the P.A.

Principal Bolan: May I have your attention, please? Moments ago, we received some extremely sad news from the Evergreen County Sheriff. Former Liberty student Bryce Walker was found this morning and has been confirmed dead.

Bryce is dead?

Principal Bolan: This is the only information we have at this time, but we ask that you keep his family in your thoughts today. Crisis counseling services will be available for all students, and we encourage everyone who may need help to reach out.

Everyone begins talking, then they start looking at me. This is the last thing I need right now. The bell rings, thank god that class is over now. I immediately run towards the girls room to get away from everyone. I can't believe he's dead. How? Why? The door opens and I get startled.

Hannah Baker: Jesus!

Jessica Davis: Sorry.

It's only Jess.

Hannah Baker: (Sighs) He's dead. I can't believe he's dead. Everyone has been looking at me when Bolan said he's dead.

Jessica Davis: Same with me. Everybody's looking at me like I must be glad that he's dead. Like I did something.

Hannah Baker: I had that same feeling. It's going to get worse, isn't? The cops are gonna want to talk to us.

Jessica Davis: Yeah.

We don't know what to do. I take out my phone and call my mom. She's not answering, so I leave her a voice mail.

Hannah Baker: Hey, mom. It's Hannah. Look, there's no easy way to say it... Bryce Walker is dead. We just found out. We don't know how, but I'm pretty sure the police are gonna want to talk to us. And maybe you. Just wanted you to know. Take care, bye.

Me & Jess exit the bathroom and go our separate ways. I walk to my locker and I see Clay standing there waiting for me.

Clay Jensen: Hey. How are you doing?

Hannah Baker: Can we talk somewhere else?

Clay nods as I open my locker and switch my text books. We went to the football field where we sit down on the bleachers.

Clay Jensen: I did the same thing when Jeff died. Coming here to mourn him and at the same time was mad at him. But that was Jeff.

Hannah Baker: I know how much you hated him, but he was still a person.

Clay Jensen: That's what Justin told me.

Hannah Baker: How did he take it?

Clay Jensen: The thing is, I found out when I went to pick up Ani. Saw the cops coming out from the Chatham House. Ani told me that they found his body in the river.

Hannah Baker: Jesus.

His body was just floating in the river? Did someone actually kill him?

Clay Jensen: He was sad. He & Bryce do have a history. I don't know how the feel about it.

Hannah Baker: Me neither. I hated him, too. But I didn't wanted him dead. I never wanted that for him or anyone, neither did Jessica. Someone killed him, but why? And who?

Clay Jensen: I don't know. We don't know if someone killed him or if it was a accident.

Hanna doesn't know that Clay had an encounter with Bryce last week or what happened when he went to his house with a gun last Spring. After their talk, they head back inside and go their separate ways. Ani meets up with Clay in the computer room of the rec room where they see Jessica & Hannah working on their homework with some of the girls from their group, Hands Off Our Bodies.

Ani Achola: We need to talk about Jessica & Hannah.

Clay Jensen: What about them?

Ani Achola: I don't know if this is anything. I really hope it isn't anything, but I found this in Bryce's room last night.

Ani takes out a piece of paper all scribble off that she took from Bryce's notebook and shows it to Clay.

Clay Jensen: You were in his room?

Ani Achola: Is that your takeaway? It means that he was writing to them just before he died.

Clay Jensen: Writing to them why?

Ani Achola: "Can't stop thinking about you both. Replaying those nights in my mind."

Clay Jensen: Jesus!

Ani Achola: He was thinking about them and he planned to reach out. And if he did...

Clay Jensen: Hannah would never, she told me that she never wanted him dead just now. As for Jess, you really think she could do it?

Ani Achola: You really think she couldn't?

They would never suspect Hannah because she didn't want Bryce dead and she wasn't at the Homecoming game because she was out of town. But Jessica was in town and she did disrupted the game. After school, Clay & Ani stayed behind because they decided to follow Jessica. Jessica stayed after school as they're in the library as Ani & Clay watch her.

Ani Achola: (Whispering) She's never here this late.

Clay Jensen: (Whispering) Is she waiting for someone?

Jessica notices that Ani & Clay were looking at her as they quickly look away.

Jessica Davis: What?

Clay Jensen: What?

Jessica gets up from her seat and now approaches them.

Jessica Davis: Look, I don't know anything about anything. I haven't seen Bryce since court and I don't know how I feel about it, okay?

Clay Jensen: Okay, yes. Sorry.

Ani Achola: So, he hadn't been in touch or anything?

Jessica Davis: Why do you care? About Bryce?

Ani Achola: I guess I don't really.

Jessica Davis: Good. So drop it.

Jessica returns to her seat to grab her bag and leaves the rec room.

Ani Achola: She's lying. I know for a fact she's talked to Bryce since court because I saw it happen.

Ani tells Clay that Jessica did talked to Bryce when she went over to the Chatham to talk to Bryce. Clay & Ani continue their conversation over to the outhouse as Ani tells Clay that she helped Jessica out with sex problem.

Clay Jensen: So... So you're saying all that sex stuff ended with her...

Ani Achola: Maybe sleeping with someone she shouldn't have.

Clay Jensen: But she didn't tell you who?

Ani Achola: Which leads me to believe it was someone... really bad.

Clay Jensen: Wait, Bryce? (Stammering) That's... that's insane.

Ani Achola: She wanted to reclaim her power, rewrite her story.

Clay Jensen: Jesus, Ani.

Ani Achola: I know, I know. It's... No. No, there's no way.

Clay Jensen: Yeah, but why else would she lie about seeing him?

Ani Achola: Well, because he's dead.

Clay Jensen: But why not tell us the truth? Because you lived with Bryce and I live with Justin.

Clay & Ani now go to Monet's where Clay informs Ani about the night they went to Monet's together. Justin was supposed to watch over Tyler that night but he never picked Tyler up. Clay then admits to Ani that he thought that they were on a date when Tyler showed up and interrupted it. Clay then tells Ani that Justin received a text before he left and Ani say that Bryce sent that text.

Ani Achola: I knew it. You totally thought it was a date.

Clay Jensen: Whatever. Can we focus? You said you think it was Bryce who texted Justin that night. Why?

Ani Achola: Tyler found you, then I went home and I found Bryce. I didn't put it together then, but he absolutely mentioned Justin. Said that he'd been drinking at the Village Motel?

Clay Jensen: If Bryce told Justin about Jessica...

They turn to the counter and see Justin as he notices them and nod at them.

Ani Achola: We should definitely talk to him. What time does he get off?

Clay & Ani waited til Monet's closed. Justin was putting everything away and cleaning up before he can leave as Clay & Ani watch him from Clay's Prius.

Clay Jensen: What do we even say? I mean, do we just ask him what happened?

Ani Achola: Maybe we give him an out, say it was self-defense, or... they were fighting and Bryce hit his head.

Clay Jensen: Wait, look.

They see Jessica pulling up as Justin comes outside.

Jessica Davis: Come on!

Justin gets in Jessica's car and they drive off.

Clay Jensen: Do we follow them?

Ani Achola: I dunno. I think we have to follow them so that we have the option of having followed them. Because if we don't, we won't.

Clay Jensen: I totally understood that, which is frightening, but yes.

I've been working out at Caleb's gym working on my legs. After I was done with my legs work, I started hitting the gym bag. Taking Caleb's self defense class has thought me a lot. Now no one will ever take advantage of me ever again. Because if they do, I'll gladly kick their ass. Alex arrived to the gym and trained with me. Then Tony & Tyler arrived together as we all get ready for our sparring session. Me & Tony are the first ones up.

Hannah Baker: Promise I'll go easy on you, Tony.

Tony Padilla: You go easy on me?

I smile and we begin our session. We both went easy on each other at first, but then I got the best of him as I went all Ali on him. We lasted 4 rounds as I beat him.

Caleb: I'm calling it. Hannah wins!

Hannah Baker: Yeah! I won!

Tony Padilla: Congrats, Hannah. For the record, I didn't hold back. Proud of you.

After we were done, it was Tyler's turn as he got in the ring with Caleb.

Tony Padilla: All right, Tyler, keep your head up.

Alex Standall: Come on, Tyler. You got this!

Hannah Baker: You can do this, Tyler!

Tyler throws in some jabs and manage to land a right on Caleb.

Hannah Baker: Whoa! All right, Ty!

Tony Padilla: Keep it comin'. Breathe! Watch your balance.

Tyler throws in more jabs and he's giving it to Caleb.

Alex Standall: Shit! That's it. All right, Ty!

Tyler continues on Caleb and I think this is over.

Tony Padilla: All right, I'm callin' it. You win. You win!

Tyler raises his arms in victory.

Tyler Down: I won!

Alex Standall: You're on fire today, Tyler.

Hannah Baker: I'll say.

Caleb: On fire and fast as hell.

Alex Standall: Yeah.

Caleb: You were fighting like you were angry.

Tyler Down: Angry? No. No, happy.

Tony Padilla: You fought free. What's that about?

Hannah Baker: Well... Well, it was fucking awesome.

Alex Standall: Yeah, it was. Let's hit the heavy bag.

We continue working out for another half hour before it was time to go.

After Hannah & Alex left, Tyler catches up to Tony for a chat.

Tyler Down: Hey.

Tony Padilla: What's up?

Tyler Down: That was a... That was a good day, right?

Tony Padilla: It was a very good day. Um... Give me 5 minutes. I'm gonna help them close up and I'll get you home.

Tyler Down: Oh, hey. So, listen, I had a question for you, um... When you & Clay got rid of all... After Spring Fling... When you guys got rid of everything, where did you, like, have it? How did you do it?

Tony Padilla: Well, like we said back then, we think it's best that you don't know.

Tyler Down: I know. But, you know, it's been a while and everything's good, so I was just... Could you just tell me how you did it?

Tony Padilla: Tyler, why do you want to know?

Tyler Down: Well, I was just... So, here's the thing, um... I... I kept a gun.

Tony Padilla: You what?

Tyler Down: And I didn't tell you guys because, I mean, I had a feeling you'd get mad.

Tony Padilla: You had a feeling? Yeah.

Tyler Down: Yeah, and... Well, yeah. So, here's the thing, um... I kept it 'cause I thought I might need it. Now I know I don't need it, I want to get rid of it.

Tony Padilla: Let's go get it right now.

Tyler Down: No, I mean, I want to get rid of it. You guys have done everything, I don't want you to handle this, too.

Tony Padilla: Oh, we're handling it. I am taking you home to get it right now.

Tyler Down: Wait, wait! No, no, no! I... Actually, I can't do it right now, my parents are there.

Tony Padilla: Let's go... now. Caleb, could I borrow your phone?

Tony could not believe that Tyler kept a gun. Meanwhile, Ani & Clay followed Jessica & Justin to the Village Motel where Jessica & Justin check out a room.

Jessica Davis: Everyone's looking at me asking questions. It's freaking me out.

Justin Foley: Jess, do you think this was a stupid idea to get together tonight? I mean, just everything is so fucking crazy right now and...

Jessica Davis: I need you to keep your shit together, okay? I can't have you falling apart on me.

Suddenly, someone knocks on door.

Jessica Davis: Shit.

Justin looks out the window and sees Clay & Ani at the door.

Justin Foley: What the fuck?

Justin opens the door as Jessica is surprised to see them.

Ani Achola: Hello.

Jessica Davis: What the hell are you doing here? Come inside and close the door. Come on!

Clay & Ani enter the room as Justin & Jessica are freaking out now.

Clay Jensen: Look, Justin, here's the thing. Whatever happened, we can take care of it. I'm sure it was self-defense, or at least we can make that case. Just stay calm.

Justin Foley: Hey, I'm super calm. What the fuck are you talking about?

Ani Achola: We don't think anyone's going to judge you. With all the history...

Jessica Davis: How'd you find us? Did you follow us?

Justin Foley: Yeah, why did you find us?

Ani Achola: We know what you did! What both of you did. And we want to help.

Jessica Davis: Wait, help with what?

Clay Jensen: With whatever we need to do to keep you guys out of prison.

Justin Foley: Prison? Dude, what do you think we did?

Clay Jensen: You got back at Bryce! For what was going on with him and Jessica.

Jessica Davis: What?

Ani Achola: It was Bryce, wasn't it? He was the one you were talking about when you said you had to rewrite your story.

Clay Jensen: And I'm sure we can explain this in a way that makes you both innocent. You were, like, under Bryce's spell and you confronted him...

Ani Achola: Crime of passion.

Justin begins to laugh but Jessica wasn't having any of as she bumps Justin's shoulder.

Justin Foley: I'm so sorry.

Jessica Davis: You thought I was sleeping with Bryce? That's seriously fucked up.

Ani Achola: We know that you saw Bryce at the house. And we know that Justin confronted him last summer.

Clay Jensen: Is this... not what happened?

Justin Foley: No. It's not.

They make their way to the pool are as they sit by a table. Justin would go on to tell them about his meeting with Bryce. He would also tell them about Bryce knowing about Tyler & Spring Fling which shocked Clay.

Clay Jensen: Jesus, why didn't you tell me?

Justin Foley: Because I believed him and I didn't want to freak you out.

Jessica Davis: How could you think I would do that? With Bryce? It's disgusting.

Ani Achola: Jessica... I'm sorry.

Jessica Davis: And you spied on me?

Ani Achola: I saw you once at the house. I wasn't trying to spy on you, I swear.

Clay Jensen: So, that day you went over there... that was the last time you ever talked to him?

Jessica Davis: Not exactly.

Jessica would now explains when Bryce went to see her at The Crestmont. As they get to the part how they started secretly hooking up, they leave the motel as Justin & Clay head home while Jessica head home with Ani as they respectively continue explain their story.

Ani Achola: I am really sorry that I thought it was Bryce.

Jessica Davis: Justin's bad enough, right?

Ani Achola: No. No, it's your body, you can do what you want with it.

Jessica Davis: I thought maybe that's why you bailed on me at Homecoming. Because you thought I was a hypocrite.

Ani Achola: No! No, that was just... I chickened out. I'm not as brave as you are. I don't know about that.

Jessica Davis: I'm, like, the girl who's all about taking down the bad guys. So, what's everyone gonna think when they find out I've been hooking up with the guy who let me get raped.

Ani Achola: That's your business... and yours alone. No one else has to know.

Jessica Davis: Well, I actually told Hannah. She took it well, she get's it. I thought she was gonna judge me. You know, it's actually been... really hard not to be able to talk about any of this stuff with you.

Ani Achola: Well, the good news is now you can.

Jessica Davis: I don't even know how to explain it. I mean... once I started thinking about Justin, I just... couldn't stop. For the first time in so long, sex wasn't this thing where I was just goingthrough the motions anymore. And then it started to get a little bit... kinky.

Ani Achola: Oh?

Jessica Davis: I started to realize I like deciding where my body goes during sex. I like being the one in control.

Jessica goes to tell Ani about her sexual experience with Justin. Justin also tells Clay about what they've been doing, including having sex in the outhouse where they almost got caught by Clay with him think that he walked in on Justin masturbating.

Clay Jensen: That's what that was? Have you guys ever... I mean, not on my bed, right?

Justin begins to chuckle as Clay stands up in disgust.

Clay Jensen: Oh, no! Oh, man!

Justin Foley: Dude, man, you gotta learn how to chill. You're never gonna get laid if you're so squeamish.

Clay Jensen: Dude, man, my bed, your bed. (Sighing) And those scratches were...

Justin Foley: Yeah, she's just like... It's rough.

Clay Jensen: You...

Justin Foley: Anyway, I am starving. You want anything from in the house?

Clay Jensen: Nah, I'm good.

Justin begins walking out...

Clay Jensen: Justin...

Justin Foley: Yeah?

Clay Jensen: Look, I'm... I'm sorry that I even thought you could... you know.

Justin Foley: Forget it.

Clay Jensen: But... someone killed Bryce.

Justin Foley: Yeah. It's fucked up.

On my way home, I decided to stop by the Jensen's to check on Justin. Clay told me he was really sad when Clay told him about Bryce. I make my way to the back towards the outhouse when I see Justin stepping out.

Justin Foley: Hannah, hey.

Hannah Baker: Hey, Justin. Came to see how you're holding up.

Justin Foley: I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. What about you, how are you doing?

Hannah Baker: I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe someone would want him dead.

Justin Foley: Yeah, it's fucked up. (Snickering) Speaking of, Clay & Ani totally thought me & Jessica killed Bryce.

Hannah Baker: What?

Justin Foley: Yeah. At first, they thought that she was hooking up with Bryce and then I found out about it and that we both got back at him. It's fucked up, but funny.

Hannah Baker: It's not funny. Why would they think that?

Justin Foley: To answer that, there's something...

Hannah Baker: I already know about you & Jess. She told me.

Justin Foley: Oh, okay.

Jessica told me about her & Justin. I wasn't mad about it, Justin did do the right thing turning on Bryce. They started hooking up after she broke up with Alex. At least she broke up with Alex and didn't blame me this time. Too soon?

Hannah Baker: I promised I wouldn't tell anyone, especially Alex.

Justin Foley: Okay, anyway... Jessica said something to Ani that made her think that she was hooking up with Bryce. Apparently this happened at the same time I meet up with him months ago and I had to ditch Tyler.

Hannah Baker: Wait, you talked to Bryce?

Justin Foley: Yeah. He knew about Tyler & Spring Fling. He saw us.

What? Bryce saw us? Why didn't he turned us in?

Justin Foley: He wanted to patch things up with me & him. He also told me that Jessica came to house to talk to him.

Hannah Baker: She went over to his house?

Justin Foley: To tell him off.

Hannah Baker: Okay, we're gonna talk more about this later. Right now, I have to go in there and scold Clay.

Justin Foley: Door's unlocked, go right ahead.

Justin heads inside the house while I go inside the outhouse. I open the door and storm right in...

Hannah Baker: Clay! What the fuc...

Clay Jensen: He... he what?

Clay lift's up a finger on me telling me to hold on. Oh, no he didn't!

Hannah Baker: No, do not shush me!

Clay Jensen: Tony, hold on. Hannah, sorry, but it's Tyler... he kept a gun.

Hannah Baker: What?

Clay puts his phone on speaker.

Clay Jensen: Tony, Hannah is here. You're on speaker.

Tony Padilla: Tyler told me that he kept a gun and now he wants to get rid of it. He said he couldn't grab it while his parents were home. Uh, he said he would give it to you in the morning.

Hannah Baker: Jesus.

Clay Jensen: Okay, I'll meet up with Tyler in the morning. Get the gun from him.

Tony Padilla: Okay. Good.

Hannah Baker: Tony, just go home...

Tony Padilla: No, I'm staying right here.

Clay Jensen: Fine, but be careful.

Tony Padilla: Okay. Later.

As if today couldn't get any worse And out of all the days for Tyler to get rid of the gun, he picks today of all days. The day that they found Bryce Walker dead.

Meanwhile, Justin steps out of the Jensen house and goes up to the street where Seth Massey was waiting for him.

Seth Massey: We need to talk.

Justin Foley: Okay, not here. I'll call you.

Seth Massey: So, you aren't gonna invite me in?

Justin Foley: Dude, you ever come back here, I will kill you.

Seth Massey: Like you killed your rich buddy?

Justin has a secret that he's keeping from everyone, and it has to do with Seth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.4K 52
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ› ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” โœ โซ โŸจ ๐–ฒ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ณ ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ฃ ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ข โŸฉ โ– ๊’ฐเฐŽ โ› ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
250 0 13
Bryce Walker has been murdered! It's been a year since Hannah Baker's death and the boy who assaulted her has been killed. Clay Jensen becomes the pr...
2.9K 39 18
Montgomery de la Cruz x fem/reader Hannah Baker x sister reader Zack Dempsey x reader thirteen reasons why characters aren't mine except for y/n. t...
227K 3.5K 14
Cassidy (Cassie) Rose is known throughout the school as Hannah Baker's sidekick but what happens after Hannah decides to kill herself? What impact w...