The Wife Of a Dominant husband

By storybylee

"This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidenta... More

Story View And Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Important
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6.
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11.
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Note
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30 ( M )
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Important Note
Chapter - 36
Cover And Aesthetics...
Chapter - 38
Note About Chapter - 37
Chapter - 37 (M)
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Note..
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
For Chapter - 47
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49 (M)
Chapter - 50
My Heart Says...
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Very Important For Readers Of My Books...
Chapter - 56 (M)
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62 (M)
Chapter
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter

Chapter - 68

3.6K 234 59
By storybylee

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Kya but usko pata kese chala... Ask a man to his employee.... Who has come in his room to give a information.... Making him bow down his head in fear...

I am asking you something... You fool.... How he able to decode this.... Asking again he shout on top of his lungs.... Making other person trembled at his own place... Fearing for his own life and job....

Sir.... We are... tryi...ng to fin..d out... Said in broken fearful voices... Making that man stand at his place in extreme anger.... And look towards the that man in extreme rage....

Kese hua yeah.... Mujhe dena hi nhi chahiye tha uska sath.... Shit.... Said to himself in a completely unacceptable manner he went away from there before he yet again did something wrong in his anger...... Making the employee too get a single calm breath and feeling little better...

.
.

.
.

In shergill mansion....

Sidharth come from his work at night... And found javed standing in living room as if waiting for someone... While sensing someone's presence javed turn around and found his boss standing looking towards him only...

Javed - sir.... Saying so he come towards sidharth...

S - tum... Abhi tk yaha... Tumhare shift to khtam ho gyi na... To yaha ese... Kiska wait kr rahe the... Ask in little stern voice as to maintain his evergreen aura...

But hearing him javed becomes bewildered as he don't know what to say a truth or a lie.... and become little scared by this emitting aura for his...

Ja - sir... Vo apke ke liye... Said instantly in a go as to fear him a lot... Making sidharth look towards him with questioning eyes....

S - what... Ask sternly...

His this voice make javed realise what blunder he is creating... Hence he compose himself to answer his angry boss...

Ja - sir.... Vo shehnaaz ma'am ask me to wait for you and serve you food before you went in your room... That's why i am waiting for you... Said in low voice..

But his words make sidharth more suspicious as his naaz ask someone else to do these... Which she herself love to do.... But then he composed himself thinking may be she is tried due to her work today.... Hence he just nod towards him and went from there towards the dining room... While javed after his boss permission went to accomplished his work...
.
.
.

Where as in sidnaaz room...

Shehnaaz is inside the washroom.... Little anxious and happy as well... Anxious because first time she planned something for him... Comes emd with a great disastrous event in there life... So she is just praying to god that this will not end up on something bad... She want to give this surprise him, to make her siddharth happy beyond limits...

With that she come out the washroom and look around and the smile play on her lips looking the arrangements she has done for him... Simple, classy and elegant which is his ever favourite...

She is looking towards the bed when she hear some footsteps making her conscious about his arrival.... Hence, making her went behind the curtains to look towards his reaction...

After few seconds the door clicked open and there is sidharth who after opening the door got confused looking at the decorations...

S - what the..! Yeah room ese saja kyu hai... Kahi firse... Ohhh god ab konsa naya nibba peda ho gya jisne mere bholi bhali naaz ko firse yeah sab krne ho keh diya... Saying all these under his breath he come inside the room and put his coat and laptop bag on table...

S - naaz... Call out her name as he didn't find her inside the room and after putting his things he turn around and boom💥💥💥💥.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There is standing his naaz looking beautiful as always but today her look is seriously making his throat dry... He is looking towards her with mouth open and big jolted eyes... Making shehnaaz feels thousands of butterflies at a time...

She is standing in this 👇👇👇

Sidharth is still in spellbound by her ethereal beauty when he found her going down... Making him come out of his state and the next moment his breath struck in his mouth... Finding her sitting on her knees... Making him jolt towards her and sit in front of her....

S - Naaz... Baby..... He call her to ask her about this when she hurriedly put her index finger on his lips to stop him from talking more... And nod her head in no to indicate him to stop saying more...

Sh - nhi... Siddharth... Please aaj mujhe bolne dijiye... Please.... Said in a low voice to him... Making him wait for her words... Which he is really waiting to hear now after her this innocent request...

Sh - siddharth... Yeah hum dono ko hi pata hai humare shaadi arrange hai pr hum dono hi pehli mulakat ke bad ek dusre ko pasand krne lge... Yeah humare kismat hai siddharth... Pr aaj mei saachi dil se apko ek baat bolna chahate hu... Mei apse iss duniya mei sabse jada trust krti hu.... Said intensely looking towards his eyes....

He is lost in all the memories of them since the time they meet and is waited for her to complete...

Sh - aap yeah mat sochiye ki aaj achanak mei yeah kyu bol rahi hu... Baas aaj mujhe pata chala ki apki mohabbat kya hai... Kitni gheri hai... Or mere liye vo mere khushnasibi hai... Ki aap mujhe itna pyaar krte ho... Or mei bhi utna pyaar, mohabbat apko dene ki koshish krungi... Or vo hi aaj mene krne ki koshish ki hai... Kyuki mere nazar mei pyaar ki pehli manzil vishwas hota hai... Jo apne to mujhepe rekhna or mei aap pe zindagi bhar rekhungi.... Kyuki humare mohabbat agr jism hai to trust uske ruh hogi... To yes siddharth i love you and i trust you the most.... Said emotionally in the end looking intendly in his eyes...

Sidharth is just numb... Yes numb the sidharth shergill is numb at his place by this small frame women in his life... By her each emotions, each word, each feelings... He without saying anything pull her in a hug and sit comfortably on the ground with her on his lap in a tight hug...

S - i love you too Naaz... And i trust you too.... Saying so he pull out of hug and kiss her forehead  and then on her lips... He is devouring her like a mad... As today he seriously feel so much special and important for someone as it is overwhelming for him.... His happiness and love for her is above the limits now... He then stand from his place and went to there bed... And rest of the night is went in there limitless love, passion and desires....
.
.
.

How's the update..?

Favourite scene..?

.
.

Please follow me on Instagram to be in touch with me as i am very less active on wattpad nowadays.... Link is in bio...

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...