Falling For The Wrong One

By Crazyyybks

Just a bunch of drama πŸ˜‚ More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
!!PSA!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
LET'S CHAT
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Cheaper 49
OPEN DISCUSSION
Chapter 50
Question
Good News

Chapter 41

41 3 3
By Crazyyybks

Yn's pov

Today is the day...it's Jacob's funeral. I cried all last night getting myself prepared for today. As I'm getting ready I just stop... I stopped and stared out the window looking in the sky. I hear Larry come in.

Larry:Belle?

He came and walked over to me and I turn to him.

Me:I know he's watching me Larry... I know that he feels that I can do this today but I don't think I can.

He grabbed my hands.

Larry: Yn.. you got this ok I will stand up there and hold your hand the whole time if you need me to.

Me:Please

A few tears shed and he pulled me into a hug then kissed my forehead.

2 hours later

We are all sitting here in this church... I have held myself together as the pastor went on. Larry held my hand as I held Jacob's mother hand and Lau held her as well. I was zoned out until I heard.

Pastor:We will now have a song by Yn..

My heart instantly started beating abnormally.

Me:Larry please

Larry: I'm coming I told you I got you.

We walked up there and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. People kept yelling "take your time baby"... I'm singing this song by simple plan "gone too soon"... I have chills going all through my body.

Larry's pov

As I stood up there with Belle and listen to her sing I couldn't help but shed tears. Holding her hand I feel her start shaking. She squeezed my hand and looked at me. As she kept singing I pulled her into a hug.

Yn:I can't do this

Everyone heard her and they were all so sad. I held her as she cried in my chest.

JM: ¡Mi bebé! ¡Vuelve a mí! (My baby! Come back to me!)

Lau got up and held her. I took Yn to the back cause it started getting pretty bad. She was shaking, and could barely catch her breath.

Me:Yn you need to breathe calm down

She tried to calm down but she just couldn't. She started breathing harder and looked like she was about to pass out.

Me: Hey no no

Her eyes started closing and I sat her down.

Me:Look at me yn stay with me keep your eyes open

Yn:La-Larry I c-can't

Me: You can and you will now look at me

I put my hands on her face and she looked at me.

Me: Jacob would be so proud of you.. Yn you got up there and you sound amazing you do amazing.

She frowned her face up and cried more.

Yn: Larry please don't leave me

Me: I'm not going anywhere

I pulled her into a hug and she kept crying.

Yn:Please Larry please

Me:Yn I swear i always be here.

3months later

This has been a long 3 months....Yn didn't leave her room for 2 months after the funeral. She literally just started coming back out my brother has been doing so good with the babies. Yn still gets them but the whole time she has them she cries. But lately it's been getting better, I just want to see her smile again. Lau has gotten a girlfriend but I begged him not to bring her around because it'll only make Yn worse. Right now I'm actually walking to her room to check on her. I walk in the room and I see her getting dressed.

Me: What you doing Yn?

Yn: Larry I need to get out the house

Me:So where you going?

Yn: Anywhere.... Think I want to go dance

Me: Well I'm not letting you go by youself

Yn: I'm ok Larry

Me:No

Yn: Fine

We left and went to her studio.

Yn:I haven't been here in so long...so many memories...good and bad.

She went to play a song then put her hand out to me.

Yn: Dance with me larry

Me: Of course

We danced and for the first time in a long time I seen her smile. Yn smiled and it made me so happy.... Knowing that she is finally healing makes me at peace.

Yn's pov

Dancing with Larry is so peaceful ...makes me feel like everything is ok.. you don't know how happy and thankful I am that he has came into my life. He was always here but when I needed him most he stayed. Once we got done dancing I sat down to take a rest and decided to get on my phone for the first time in a long time....a very long time. I get on Instagram and the first thing I see is laurent... him and some girl and she wrote a small paragraph under the picture. Basically saying how he made her life better and how much they love each other. I had no idea he was talking to someone. A tear fell, why? I don't know but I'm guessing Larry seen it.

Larry: What's wrong belle?

Me:...umm I want to say nothing but.. But it's something

Larry: Talk to me

Me:Did you know that laurent was talking to someone?..

He took a deep breath...

Larry:I did...but I beg of him not to let you find out because you were going through so much..

He's so sweet

Me:thank you Larry...but it's ok.. I'm glad to see he's happy. ...

Maybe one day I could be happy again.

1 week later

So I have been doing good this last week.. I've Kept my babies all week because laurent went out of town.  This morning I woke up and Larry had breakfast made which was so nice of him.... I've felt myself catching feelings for Larry...but I know that it could be just because he's been so nice to me.. and I know that he doesn't think of me in that way. But anyways I set myself up a class for tomorrow because the more I stay in the house the more I think about Jacob. Larry came in the room with me a few minutes ago but he's not himself right now. He's always there for me so of course I'm there for him.

Me: Larry what's wrong?

Larry: What you mean Belle?

Me: You're not the happy smiling Larry talk to me

He put his head down.

Larry: it's just.... You know my birthday is next weeks.

Me:Yes

Larry:...well Lau and I always spend birthday together but this year we not.

Me: Why?

He didn't say anything

Me: You can tell me Larry.

Larry:He go out of town with his girlfriend

Of course.

Me:Well that's not fair they could've waited

Larry: That's what I try to get him to see but he no see that

I grabbed his hand.

Me: It's ok Larry.. I'll celebrate your birthday with you. We will have all the fun in the world.

He smiled, but I know he's still upset.

Me: Would you like to help me teach my class tomorrow?

Larry: Of course

Me: You're not going to be uncomfortable are you we're going to be in heels

Larry:Belle I can no wear heels

I laughed at him.

Me:Not you, me and the class crazy

Larry:Ohhh well I'll be fine. You already do the choreography

Me:No so that's why we are going to go early so I can figure it out

Larry:Ok ok.. you need anything?

Me:No you?

Larry: no ma'am...but I'm about to go take a nap just wake me up if you need something ok.

Me:Ok

He kissed my forehead and kissed the babies forehead. Is it wrong to have feelings for my ex husband's brother?... I just feel so at peace and safe with Larry. He makes me smile like whenever he comes around I just get happy.. I don't know maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Few hours later

I didn't even realize I fell asleep. I got up and didn't see my babies, so I got a little in panic mode.

Me:Larry!

He didn't answer me. I ran in his room and he wasn't there.

Me:Larry!

I ran downstairs and he was holding the babies, they were all sleep. It was a beautiful site.... I tapped his shoulder and he jumped a little.

Larry:Hey Belle. What's wrong?

Me:I was worried larry I was calling your name and didn't see you or the babies.

Larry: Sorry they were crying and so I went to get them and changed their diapers

Me:Awww thank you so much I don't see how I slept through them crying.

Larry: You needed the rest it's ok

Me:I can take them back upstairs

Larry: It's ok get you some rest

Me: You sure?

Larry:Yes I got it

Laurent's pov

I have a secret that I've been keeping and it breaks my heart... I came back from my trip early because I need to talk to Larry. When I came home he was in the kitchen and my babies were in their play area.

Me: Where's Yn?

Larry: Upstairs sleep

I walked over to him.

Me: Larry...I need to talk to you

Larry: Talk

Larry is mad at me so I know he's going to be dry.

Me:....Tina is pregnant.

He stopped what he was doing and stared at me.

Larry:Lau are you serious?

Me: She told me last month.

Larry:I don't even know what to say to you right now...

Me:Larry..

Larry:Lau, tu es malade ! Tu avais déjà une famille et tu l'as laissée pour une houe que tu as rencontrée au bar ! (Lau you're sick! you had a family already and you left it for a hoe you met at the bar!)

Me: Larry, s'il te plaît, je ne veux pas qu'elle nous entende nous disputer (Larry please I don't want her to hear us arguing)

Larry:Non Lau... tu l'as tellement foutue maintenant que tu vas juste mettre une autre fille enceinte et regarder que tu vas rester avec elle... quand elle était tout ce dont tu avais besoin. Elle a tout fait pour vous. Cette fille ne fait maintenant que t'utiliser (No Lau... you did her so fucked up now you just go get another girl pregnant and watch you're going to stay with her...when she was all you needed. She did everything for you. This girl now does nothing but use you)

He got close to me.... Yn came downstairs.

Yn:Hey what's going on?

Larry: Vous le regretterez Lau.. Je suis désolé, mais je ne ferai pas partie de tout ce qui se passe avec cette fille. (You'll regret it Lau.. I'm sorry but I will not be apart of anything you have going on with that girl.)

He bumped past me.

Yn:Lau what happened?

Me: Nothing...

Larry turned around looked at me then shook his head.

Next day

Larry's pov

Yn and I are at her studio and I just can't stop thinking about what Lau told me yesterday. Like it's just making me mad.

Yn:So are you going to tell me what happened yesterday between you two...

I want to tell her but I don't want to hurt her.

Me: You don't wanna know...

Yn:Tell me...

Me:...it's about laurent I no want to tell you cause you no heal...

Yn: Larry... Lau and I are divorced..I want him to be happy so what is it?

Me:....his girlfriend is pregnant...

She just stared off for a second.

Me: I'm so sorry

Yn: Don't be sorry Larry...me and Lau have grown apart..I'm happy for him.

Yn deserves so much more...

Yn:Now let's figure out this dance.

Me: What song?

Yn:We doing Janet Jackson today

Me:Ooo ok

Yn: Let's do "Would you mind"

Oh so this will be a sexy class.

Yn: Larry all you need to do is sit in that chair. Is it ok if the girls dance on you?

Me:Duhh I'm a ladies man

She laughed.

Yn: Of course you are now don't be afraid to touch them.

I played the song then sat down. She started on the floor trying to figure out the choreography, then it just started coming naturally. After about an hour she had it all ready, and some of her class started coming in.

"Hey Larry"

Me:Hey girls

I did a class with her one time before and plus they know me from my dance.

"Hey yn"

"We're so happy you're back"

Yn:I'm happy to be back.

After everyone came in that's when class started.

Yn: Y'all look good in these heels . Y'all must knew we was getting sexy today

They laughed, I absolutely love when she's smiling.

Yn:Ok I'm going to show you guys without the music first then when I think y'all got it we're going to go over by one.

She started and showed them and they were amazed by her just like me. After they all dance together it was time for them to go one by one.

Yn:Ok Larry's here because he's our prop

Me:Prop?

They started laughing at me.

Me:No laugh

Yn: Not like that Larry

Me: Yeah yeah

She went over to start the music then she started dancing again. I'm getting that feeling all over again from the last time we dance. I feel like I just fell in love with her right this moment. As she's dancing all I keep telling myself is stay calm.

We kept making so much eye contact. I swear I wanted to rip her clothes off. She smells so good and looks so good.

"Oooo shit"

That's all her class kept saying. After she was done she let the class go one by one. I admit she has some attractive students but they just weren't her. Once it was over they all sat in a circle and talked, but I needed to step outside to some fresh air. Damn that girl just doesn't know what she does to me. Her class started leaving out so I went back in.

Yn: You ok larry?

Me:Oh yeah I just had to make a phone call

Yn: Oh ok well I'm just packing my stuff up then we can go.

Yn's pov

I like Larry...a lot.. dancing on him and making eye contact with him made me horny as hell... but I can't be with him..at least I don't think he wants to be with me.

Larry: Yn I'm going to the store need something

Me: No I'm good

He left and I called D. Yes we still talk to D, he's just been so busy .

Phone convo

D:Hey Yn

Me:Hey D, how you doing?

D:I'm good how about you and the babies?

Me:We're good...I have a confession...and I need to tell someone.

D: What's wrong?

Me:I have a crush on Larry....

D: You wanna know something?

Me: What?

D:I feel like he likes you too.

Me: Why you say that?

D: Look at how he treats you...Larry has always been there, no matter what... he hasn't left your side. And the way he looks at you.... Have you and Larry ever fell out or had an argument?

Me: Just that one time when I was hurt from laurent.

D: But did he give up on the friendship?...has he ever disrespected you?

Me:No...of course not, Larry is the most respectful person I know.

D:I think you should tell him

Me: Tell him???

D: Yes, tell him how you feel.

Me:I'm scared though...

D:Yn.... So you rather not be happy or be happy?...he Makes you happy right?

Me: Yes...since everything happened he has been the only person to make me smile, laugh, make me want to get up.. everything.

D:Go for it

D's pov

I've known for the longest that Larry had feelings for Yn, but what I didn't know was that she had them too. Literally as soon as I got off the phone with Yn, Larry called.

Phone convo

Me: Wassup Larry

Larry: Wassup...D I need to vent bro

Me: What's wrong?

Larry:I think I'm in love

Me:In love?

Larry: Yes..... with Yn

Me: Oh shit boy I knew you liked her but in love?

Larry: Yes it happen today...like she dance and just looking at her...

Me: Imma tell you this...do it

Larry: Do what?

Me: Tell her

4 days later

Larry's pov

So it's my birthday... I have no talk to or seen my brother since the argument. Of course I'm sad about that but it's whatever...I'm laying in the bed and there was a knock on the door.

Me: Come in

I looked and it was my baby.

Lilo:Hi daddy

She came and jumped on the bed.

Me:Hey baby daddy miss you

I hugged her.

Lilo:I miss you too daddy

She has been with her dumb ass mother.. I do not communicate with Lylah at all. We communicate through my mother.

Lilo: Daddy we got a surprise

Me:We?

When I said that Yn came in the room with a plate and a huge bag.

Yn&lilo: Happy birthday!!

They just brightened my day..

Me:Oh wow thank you girls..

Lilo: Daddy look at this

She passed me a paper and it was a drawing she did of me and her.

Me:Aww baby you make me cry

Yn sat next to me and gave me a box.

Lilo:Open it daddy open it

Me:Yn you know you did no have to get me anything

Yn:Larry just open it

Me:Ok ok..

I opened it and had a tear or two fall.

Me:Yn...

Yn:I remember you showing it to me and how bad you wanted it and at the time it was only one left. But you know me, I kept update on it.

It was a ring.. you guys know how much I love rings and she got me one to add to my collection and I've been wanting this one for so long.

Yn:Aww don't cry larry

I wiped my face.

Me:I never have no one to do this for me..

Yn: You have me now

I smiled and hugged her.

Lilo: And we make you breakfast daddy

The way they plated it was so adorable.

Me:I love you girls

Lilo:We love you too daddy

Yn:We love you too.. Now eat,shower, and get dressed

Me: Where we go?

Yn: You'll see.. come on Lilo

They left, I ate then showered. Got dressed then went downstairs.

Me: You two look nice

Lilo: Look daddy aunt Belle do my hair

Me: You look beautiful baby

She smiled and I kissed her cheek.

Yn: Ok guys let's go.

We got in the car and after about 35 minutes we pulled up to this place. When we walked in I seen it was like a arcade, and if anyone knows me they know I absolutely love being a big kid. This means so much to me. We played and laughed the whole time, it was amazing.

Later that day

Yn's pov

Earlier today we had so much fun. I told Larry that we were going to enjoy this day. After the arcade we took Lilo to Jacob's mom house with the babies. I asked a few of Larry's friends to come eat with us. We are at a restaurant and it has a live band. Before we got here I called the restaurant to let them know that I wanted to sing one song tonight. That's actually what I'm about to do now but Larry doesn't know. I got up from the table.

Me:Hey guys I'll be right back.

I walked over to the stage and they let me up. As nervous as I am I have to make this moment special... I walked up to the mic.

Me:Hey everyone, I hope everybody is doing good on this lovely night.... I just want to thank the friends that came out to help celebrate a very special person to me Birthday.. Larry

The crowd cheered.

Me:Umm if it's not too much to ask can everybody help me sing happy birthday to him.

We started singing and he had the biggest smile on.

Me: Happy birthday Larry... I have a song..a song that I want to dedicate to you, by H.E.R...but first I want you all to know...Larry had been here for me through thick and thin.. he has made me strong. The reason for my smile today is because of him...I probably wouldn't be here.. If it wasn't for him..

We smiled at eachother and I looked at the band to start playing.

Me: Ooh, yeah
Mmm, mm
I wanna run away with you
Just take me to places I've never known
When no one else seems to be getting through
Only you can tell what's going on

I looked at him and stared in his eyes.

Me:When I hear your name
Put a smile up on my face
It don't matter the time or the place
You make it all better now
I could love you forever now
When I hear the sound
When I'm feeling down
Ain't nobody else gotta be around
For you to make it better now
Let me get myself together now
Let me sing my song
Don't wanna be alone
I know that when I listen
I find what I've been missing
Right here in my heart
Let me sing my song
I know this is my home
All that I've been wishing
I found what I've been missing
You were right here from the start
So let me sing my song

I walked off the stage with the mic in my hand, and went and sat next to Larry then held his hand. Everyone turned towards us.

Me:Everything that you've taught me
I thank you every day for
All the things you wanted me to be
Is every thing I've prayed for
When the weight of the world is on my shoulders
You would take the away the pain
Through the storm the sun still shines
With you by my side I'm not afraid
When I hear you name
Put a smile up on my face
It don't matter the time or the place
You make it all better now
I could love you forever now
When I hear the sound
When I'm feeling down
Ain't nobody else gotta be around
For you to make it better now
Let me get myself together now
Let me sing my song
Don't wanna be alone
I know that when I listen
I find what I've been missing
Right here in my heart
Let me sing my song
I know this is my home
All that I've been wishing
Found what I've been missing
You were right here from the start
So let me sing my song
All my doubts and fears
All my cries and tears
They all just disappear
Whenever you were near
You are still right here
You are still, oh, right here
Right here
Right here
Right here
Still right here, right here
Right here
Right here, right here, right here
Right here, ooh, ooh
Right here, right here, right here
Right here, here, here
Here, here
Oh, right here
Oh, oh, hm, mm

(This song is "My Song" by H.E.R)

Larry's pov

I tried so hard holding my tears back but when she came and sat in front of me....we both had tears falling I wiped hers as she kept singing and she wiped mines....

Yn:I love you so much Larry...I thank god for you... you sat by my side at my lowest and you never gave up on me... when I cried everyday...you were there.. you've always been here and I'm so sorry that I never said anything before...

She was crying and I just gave her a hug.

Me:I love you too Yn

"Awwww"

That's what my friends and the crowd were saying they were also whistling. Once we left we went back to the house. Yn went to the kitchen to put the rest of her food up and I followed her.... now is my time..

Me:Yn....

Yn: Yes?

Me: Can I tell you something?

Yn: Of course..

Me:.....Yn....I love you.. like love you love you.. I noticed myself catching deeper feelings for you a long time ago but I never say anything because you were hurt...you still are but I just can't keep my feelings for you a secret anymore...

I stepped closer to her and grabbed her chin.

Me: Like you said I've always been here and I'll always be here...

We stare into each others eyes.... I kissed her...

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.1K 14
❝Maybe the scars just ran too deep.❞
87K 3.8K 18
Peep inside the story πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
23.4K 400 25
he's bad news.
3.6K 143 18
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’˜π’†π’†π’•π’†π’”π’• π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’†π’šπ’†π’” 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’—π’Šπ’."