One Shots (Severus Snape, Luc...

By Yan_Senna

*This is a one shot collection of Harry Potter, Winx Club, The Walking Dead and Avatar: The Last Airbender.* ... More

Introduction
Flirtation and Jealousy (SS, LM, NM)
Love in a Chaotic World (Valtor)
Always Alone (SS x student! reader)
Mysterious Husband (SS)
Your Cousin Never Forgot you (SS) *Crossover between HP & ATLA*
Stuck under the Mistletoe (SS)
Stuck under the Mistletoe Pt. 2 (SS)
Shooting Star (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Shooting Star Pt. 2 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Falling in Love in the Past (LM)
I'm Never Enough (LM & daughter! reader)
I'm Never Enough Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
Never Without You (Valtor)
Only Mine (LM)
Best Babysitter (SS & Godson! DM)
Shooting Star Pt. 3 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
You Lost Your Chance (LM, SS)
Regret (SS)
Never Without You Pt. 2 (V/B)
Insecure Love (SS)
Shooting Star Pt. 4 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
More Than Colleagues (SS)
New Story: Capture Bonding!
Do You Really Love Him? (SS, LM, HP)
At Least He's Happy (SS)
Let Me Take Care of You (SS)
Who Will She Choose? (SS, LM)
If Only He Listened (LM & daughter! reader)
I Love Him, Not You Two! (SS, Helia, Valtor)
Summer Love (SS)
Professor Sevy (SS)
I Think I Love You (Valtor)
The Demon Hunter (Valtor)
Unplanned Day Off (LM)
Catwalk (LM)
May You Return Safely (LM)
New to the Country (SS)
Darkness Never Wins (Palladium, Valtor)
Switched Bodies (SS)
The Arranged Marriage (SS)
The Goldfish (SS)
Revenge on Heaven (Valtor)
Emo Girl (SS x student! reader)
Their Soulmate (SS, LM)
I'm Here Beside You (SS)
Two Chaotic Cousins (SS & Godson! DM & LL)
The Dark Lord's Cousin (SS)
Arousal Potion (LM)*
I'm Never Enough Pt. 3 (LM & daughter! reader)
New to the Country Pt. 2 (SS)
The Arranged Marriage Pt. 2 (SS)
Redemption (LM)
Reborn as an Archangel (Valtor)
New Story: Lonely Man!
Singing to Him (SS)
The Full Moon (werewolf! SS)
Secret Sub (LM)*
Their Soulmate Pt. 2 (SS, LM)
Best Christmas Ever (SS)
Mysterious Gifts (Helia)
Dessert (SS)*
Love at First Tea (Zuko)
The Dance (SS)
If Only He Listened Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
His First Time (young! SS)*
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 2 (SS)
Alfea's Secret (Valtor)
His Bully's Sister (young! SS)
Meet Your FiancΓ©e (Zuko)
Freeing the Enemy (Valtor)
I Used to Love You (SS)
Detention (SS x student! reader)
Cat as Company (SS x Animagus! reader)
A Wizard and His Snake (SS & Missy Hissy🐍)
Dream or Fate? (SS)
The New Volunteer (SS)
Losing Her Innocence* (SS x virgin! reader x LM x NM)
No Longer Friends (SS)
The Cursed Manor (SS x reader x LM)
Loving a Demon (Valtor)
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 3 (SS)
Comforting Him (LM)
Forbidden Love (SS)
A Song for You (SS)
Handcuffed (Valtor)*

The Nargles Can't Take Away My Love for You (SS x LL x LM)

1.2K 17 0
By Yan_Senna

Introduction:
Severus, Lucius and Luna enjoy a lazy morning together.

*This does not contain reader insert*

PS: This is a request from @vrgh18 here on Wattpad. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 931

Published: 5/25/2022
———————————————

Author's note:
Sorry for the delay! I have exams lately, so I'm really busy😩

I hope you'll enjoy! This is my second time writing a non reader insert story. The first one was "Best Babysitter" (SS & Godson! DM).

Also, I haven't written Luna Lovegood that many times in my fanfics (I believe I have only used her in The Keeper of the Diamond and in the first chapter of Capture Bonding), so I apologise if I haven't written her that well!
———————————————

The light from outside shines through the windows of Malfoy Manor. As the light hits Lucius' face, he groans. It's too early for him to wake up...

Grumbling to himself, he looks at the two people lying on the bed next to him. Severus Snape to the left side of the bed and Luna Lovegood in the middle.

He loves them both dearly - he's so happy that he has them in his life.

Severus and Lucius have been in a relationship together with Luna for almost three years now. They couldn't help but fall in love with the now twenty-five-year old witch - she's a kind and interesting person.

They admire her passion for strange magical creatures as well as her hard work with writing articles for the Quibbler, even though it isn't something they would usually read. However, they do support their girlfriend and often offer to read through her written articles.

Severus has found a couple of them interesting, if not amusing and rather entertaining.

The three of them were definitely the talk of the Wizarding World when they got together. People could not believe it when they heard the news. The snobbish Lucius Malfoy, the snarky Severus Snape and the strange Luna Lovegood - together?

Lucius huffs at the thought. People can think whatever they want - no one gets to ruin their happiness.

The two Slytherin men become rather protective of Luna whenever people call her strange or a lunatic. She might be a bit special, but she's unique and extremely kind.

Sure, Severus might roll his eyes whenever he finds Luna in the living room by the fireplace reading a book upside down, but he actually finds it intriguing.

Lucius often chuckles whenever he sees her do that. He has asked her whether she can actually read like that, and she claims that she can.

He once tried it himself, out of curiosity - he didn't get any information out of the Daily Prophet that morning. Also, the moving pictures being upside down gave him a headache.

Lucius' thoughts are interrupted as he notices movement on the bed. Luna is rolling to the other side of the bed, facing Lucius. When she opens her eyes, she gives him that dream-like smile both he and Severus adore.

"Good morning, Lucius" the blonde-haired woman greets him.

"Good morning, love. It seems to be a beautiful day" he says as he looks outside the window.

Luna looks there as well. "It does seem so" she says, smiling as the birds are chirping.

She then looks at Severus who's still asleep. "Should we wake him up?" she questions.

Lucius chuckles. "No, let him sleep. He deserves the rest" he says, looking amused.

Severus used to barely sleep at all - but ever since getting together with Lucius and Luna, he has been getting a much needed rest every night. Lucius is happy that their relationship has contributed to a healthier sleep schedule for the former Potions Master of Hogwarts.

"Well, why don't we wait for him to wake up? He does dislike waking up to an empty bed" Luna points out.

Nodding, Lucius wraps his arms around her, sighing in content as he enjoys the warmth from her body against his.

After an hour or so, Severus slowly wakes up. He opens his eyes to see Luna and Lucius next to him.

"Good morning, Severus" Lucius says, smiling.

"Good morning" Severus mutters in his morning voice.

Luna and Lucius both adore his voice - especially his morning voice.

"Would you like to join the cuddle?" Luna offers, giving a dream-like smile.

Saying nothing, Severus merely snuggles closer to them, tiredly and lazily wrapping his arms around them both. They stay like this for a while, enjoying one another's embrace.

After a while, Lucius looks at both of them. "We should probably get out of bed and get something to eat" he states.

Severus sighs. "Must we?" he asks, feeling too comfortable to get out of bed.

"Of course. I'll go and make us something!" Luna says in a dreamy voice before getting out of their arms and out of bed.

Missing her already in their arms, both Severus and Lucius sigh.

"How can she be so energetic this early?" Severus questions, groaning as the room gets brighter and brighter.

"You know Luna, Severus" Lucius states as he laughs.

Fifteen minutes later, the two men finally decide to get up as well. As they enter the kitchen, the smell of pancakes hits their nostrils. They spot Luna putting the food on the plates as well as a couple of strawberries.

"The Nargles have unfortunately eaten all the blueberries. I hope you don't mind strawberries with your pancakes" she says as she puts the three plates down on the dinner table.

Severus raises an eyebrow, an amused smirk on his lips. Her and her Nargles...

Lucius chuckles, looking amused as well. The Nargles always manage to steal something - her sunglasses, her socks, Lucius' hairbrush, Severus' cloak... And now the blueberries.

"Is there something the Nargles can't take from us?" Severus asks in a sarcastic tone, playfully rolling his eyes.

Luna smiles. "The Nargles can't take away my love for you, that I can assure you" she tells them dreamily.

Both men look at her with adoration, each kissing her cheeks before taking a seat by the table. They eat their pancakes with strawberries while chatting for a bit before starting their day.

Luna meant what she said - the Nargles can't take away her love for the two Slytherin men, and neither can they with their love for her.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "At Least He's Happy" (SS) will be published on 5/30/2022!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 601 200
Since my last 1 blew up we're gonna do another :D, will be updated often! ~ Angst, fluff, song 1shots, etc. ~ !HAD TO ALL BE REUPLOADED BCS WATTPAD H...
50.3K 1.4K 31
Y/N is a big Harry Potter fan. However, her friends, Laura and Vera, are not. But that's okay. She often daydreams about living in the Wizarding Worl...
10.3K 276 27
*This is a continuation of "The Keeper of the Diamond". You don't need to read the first book to understand this one as there will be a short summary...
1.3K 41 14
"ᴍΙͺxᴇᴅ α΄α΄‡κœ±κœ±α΄€Ι’α΄‡κœ± ᴍΙͺxᴇᴅ α΄α΄‡κœ±κœ±α΄€Ι’α΄‡κœ± ᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇxα΄› ᴍᴇ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴀᴍ Ιͺ κœ°Κ€α΄‡α΄‡ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺ Κ€α΄‡α΄˜ΚŸΚ, "Κα΄‡κœ±." ꜰᴜʟʟ κœ±α΄›α΄α΄˜" A bunch of one-shots from a bunch of different fa...