Queen Pin

By QueenBlacBarbie

Imagine your whole life changes, because of some money your father owes someone you've never met before in th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

1.3K 61 22
By QueenBlacBarbie

Nickis pov
December 30th
Bahamas
2:14 p.m

"Beyoncé I'm fine seriously, you've done enough for today I can do it myself." I said as I moved her hand out the way.

"Nic the doctors agreed to let you come here if you decided to take it easy, and every five minutes your trying to leave the room and explore." She said looking at me with worry filled eyes.

Every since I've woken up bey had been by my side every step of the way, but I wanted to enjoy being alive.

I was tired of only viewing things from a "mirror" and I wanted to be by the ocean and feel the sand in between my toes and eat actually food.

Besides we were in the Bahamas, who can say they wake up from a coma in a beautiful place like this?

"Bey I'm not completely helpless you know" I sighed out trying to reach for the wheel chair.

Bey helped me over towards the chair after watching me go for it by myself with no success at all.

This here was bullshit.

"I understand that nic, but everything isn't going to go back to normal within a couple days. At least you were able to leave the mini hospital house I had planned for you and your still able to eat whole foods without a tube or anything." She said lightly smiling at me.

I sighed as I looked at my hands.

"Yeah it could be worse, I'll just be happy when I'm back to regular me. You know able to walk on my own or at least a little bit more than now."

"It takes time nika remember that, and I'll be here with you every step of the way." She said placing a kiss on my forehead before getting behind me to push me out the room.

I absentmindedly thought about everything as she wheeled me down the hall towards the living room.

"Well look who decided to join us" momma Tina said playfully.

"Hey Mama" I giggled as she came over to kiss my forehead.

"How has Bey been treating you?" She asked as Bey parked my wheelchair by the loveseat.

She helped me onto the couch as she sat by me.

"You know how concerning your daughter has been, but it's definitely not bothering me as much as it will later down the line" I tried to laugh off.

Mama Tina smiled at me softly as Solo came running in the room.

"Nickiiiiiiiii", she hollered as she threw herself into my lap.

"Solo what the fuck are you doing" Bey harshly screamed pulling her off me.

"Omg I'm so sorry ni-"

"No solo it's fine I swear" I said looking at her sympathetically.

I looked over at Bey and anger was running all over her face as Ms.Tina walked Solange out the room.

"Bey what the hell" I stated harshly.

"She can't be jumping on you like that Nic, and she knows that."

"Bey if it was a problem I would have said something, it didn't even hurt or anything." I said watching her sit down beside me.

I gripped her and as I saw her leg begin to bounce.

"Bey if you keep treating me like a handicap I'll never get better. I'm sure no one under this roof will hurt me."

I watched as her leg stopped bouncing so fast and she began to calm down some.

"Your right Nika I'm sorry. I promised to keep you safe and I didn't think of it that way."

I softly gripped her chin pulling her lips into mine for a soft, passionate kiss.

"It's okay, but you do owe Solange a apology." I said eyeing her.

She nodded her head as she gently grabbed my legs to lay in her lap.

She hollered for Solo as she began to rub my feet.

Never have I ever thought I would see the day Bey would be giving me a foot massage.

Solo walked back in the living room slowly eyeing my legs.

"Oh no Nic did I hurt you" she all but screaming rushing over towards me.

I giggled as she tried pull my legs so she could examine me.

"Solo I'm fine I promise, don't turn into another Bey" I laughed playfully pushing her back.

God knows I don't need another one of her.

"Then what's wrong" she asked almost at a hush.

I felt so bad for her.

I cleared my throat as I picked up the remote not taking my eye off Bey.

She knew what she was told to do.

"Solo my bad for the way I just did you, I wasn't trying to be mean I was just being cautious that's all."

Solo played with her hands as Bey looked at her.

"Here man you know it's all love" bey said going into her pocket pulling out two twenty dollar bills.

Solange face lit up as she took the money.

"Thank you bumble bee and you know I forgive you, I probably would have done the same thing just to make sure nic was okay" she said hugging me.

I smiled up at her as she turned to leave us.

I looked over at Bey since we were now the only two in the room.

"Bey bey" I called out as she continued messaging my feet and legs.

"Yes baby"

My heart did a little flutter at the nickname for a quick second.

"Can we go down to the beach for a few minutes."

Bey looked up at me with the 'do you really want that answer' look she gives before she says no.

"Bey you'll be with me and we can even bring security" I rush out before she said those two letter words.

Bey sighed as she picked up her phone.

"We can go out there for thirty minutes, that's it that's all nothing past that. Do you understand?"

My eyes lit up as I smiled at her nodding my head quickly.

"I'm serious nicki, the moment I say let's go, we're leaving." She stated sternly.

"Okay, okay. I understand."

"Great! We're on the same page" she said looking back at her phone.

I absentmindedly stared at the tv as my mind began to roam on everything over the past few days.

If it wasn't because of that coma, there's no telling where me and be would be with each other right now.

I would have never even known Bey to have this soft side before, especially towards me since she used to treat me like garbage left on the side of a highway.

"You okay Nika?" She asked looking at me with concern.

I guess I was sitting here to quietly for her.

I gave her a reassuring smile before I nodded.

"Yes Bey I'm fine, I'm just really grateful to have you in my corner."

Bey smiled at me before she gently pulled me in for a tender kiss on the lips.

"And I'll be here in your corner til the day I take my last breath." She said with so much confidence.

I softly bit my lip trying to keep my smile from forming any bigger than it already was.

I loved this sweet side of Bey, it may not fit her in no one else's eye but it was perfect to me.
.......................
Roberts pov
Same day
Houston, Texas

I reached over on the night stand at the hotel I was staying at for my phone, which was ringing and disturbing the nap I was trying to take.

"Hello, do you have any idea of how tired I am from being on a plane all day?" I all but hollered.

Unknown: "Look you asked me to do a job for you and I'm just trying to help without getting caught. Do you know what Queen Bey will do if she finds out I'm even helping you?"

I sighed as I sat up on the bed waiting for the person on the other end to finish fussing.

They were right. They were sticking their neck out for me by helping me.

The least I could do was help keep them safe if anything was to be brought to light.

"Your right I apologize, continue. Did you find out where that bitch is that took her?" I stated now fully standing up to check the windows.

Better safe than sorry.

"No I didn't find out anything about her whereabouts. She has a tight lid on things here and no one seems to know anything. Her immediate friends and family aren't even around."

Fuck! I exclaimed as I backed away from the windows.

Word must have gotten out that I was looking for her, now she wants to run for the hills.

"Is that all you called me for" I asked now feeling like this trip was for nothing.

"Hang on a second." The voice exclaimed.

"I did hear that Nicki was in a coma, I went to different hospitals tryin to find her and one hospital had similar case sounding close to hers. But as a non member of her family I couldn't get any information. That and Queen Bey probably paid to have it even more private than it already is."

I nodded my head as the person continued to tell me everything they knew.

"Okay keep in touch if you find anything else, I'll leave your money at the phone booth on the counter by the restaurant we meet at." I stated before hanging up.

I laid back thinking over everything as I placed my phone back in its previous spot.

After all this time I never knew she was hurt like that.

I'm putting all this money in to get her back, not even thinking if she could even still be alive or not.

Did I really want to go through all this trouble for her?

I laid back back down attempting to take another nap, but Onika was very heavy on my mind now.

"A coma" I said out loud to myself.

"100k just to find out she's in a coma and not even here, I bet that bitch set it up so I couldn't even pull her records even if I tried." I stated to myself.

Maybe I could just fuck a nurse for the records, maybe.
..............................
Beys pov
4:30 p.m
The beach

"Solo I wish I could come out there with you. It sucks sitting here watching y'all have all the fun." Nicki hollered playfully from the cabana I had rented for the time we were here.

In some magical way Nicki convinced Solange, Kelly, and Titan to come with us while my mom and Michelle stayed back at the house.

I personally feel like she did that so we would be here longer than thirty minutes, which we have been.

Every time I say one thing, she can come behind me and ask for something else and I fold for her.

Even if she couldn't do exactly what she wanted to, I could still tell she was enjoying being out here.

"Bey, Bey." I heard call from the side of me.

"Yes baby?" I stated back not looking up from my magazine.

Every time I call her that I know it makes her blush, because I get small butterflies in my stomach as well.

I've never been like this with a person before.

"Can we please go sit in the water? We don't have to go all the way in, just close enough to feel the water hit my toes."

I put my magazine down as I stood up taking my coverup off revealing my yellow two piece bikini.

I came over towards nic side as she took hers off revealing her one piece that seemed to show more skin than mine.

Don't get me wrong she looked good as fuck with her cleavage sitting up nicely, but anyone could have been staring at her beautiful body.

I moved close enough so I could put her on my back, and I made my way towards the water allowing us both time to adjust before I moved her towards the front of my body.

Nicki wrapped her arms around my neck as she pulled herself more into the farther out I went.

"You okay?" I asked making sure the water was only belly button level to me.

"Mhm." She murmured as she unwrapped her legs around my waist, closing her eyes.

She laid her head on my chest as I made sure to keep a good grip on her waist.

I didn't know if she had strength in her legs to stand or not for real, but the water would help balance her.

"Bey, Bey" she said above a whisper.

"Yes nic?" I answered back.

"Thank you for doing this for me, it feels good to be here with you."

I smiled down at her hugging her body into me more.

"Your welcome nic" I said placing a kiss on the top of her head.

She looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye that kind of made my heart beat faster.

"I love you Bey" she said staring deep into my eyes.

" I love you more nic" I said placing a deep, loving kiss onto her sweet pink lips.

"Okay love birds that's enough physical contact, some of us don't have that right now." Kelly hollered out as solo ran from the waves with Titan.

"Don't  you still got a vibrator to help you" I hollered back causing Kelly's mouth to drop wide open and Nicki to laugh uncontrollably.

"Yeah it's time to go" Kelly said going to sit on one of the beds.

I giggled lightly as I looked for my security.

They were sitting the bar I rented out closer towards the exit just in case anything was to happen.

I had got word that the search was taken farther so there's no telling who else is out looking for us.

I was going to do whatever to keep everyone safe, no matter what.

"Bey are you okay" Nicki asked looking up at me.

"Yeah I'm okay, I think I'm just sleepy" I lied tryin to focus back in on her.

Nicki stirred the water a little bit before she wrapped her arms back around me.

"I think I could use a nap to, you ready to go?" She asked looking over at the water.

"Up to you nic." I said rubbing on her ass.

"We're ready to gooooo" I heard Titan and Solo yell out at the same time followed by giggles.

Nicki giggled with them as I shook my head.

"Welp they have spoken, let's go" I said allowing her to try to walk back with my support.
..................
Later that night

"Bey" I heard from the side of me as I checked the last of my messages before turning my phone completely off.

I couldn't risk no one finding us.

"Yes baby" I said looking at nic as she laid beside me placing with her nails.

"I have a question." She stated cutely.

"And I got a answer." I said laying down and pulling her closer towards me.

I felt her wrap her arm around my torso as she laid her head on my chest.

"If I wanted you to give me head would you do it?" She said trying to look up at my face.

I held my laugh in as best I could, but I'm pretty sure she could hear it tryin to escape since she was laughing on my chest.

"Nic go to sleep." I said rubbing her naked back.

Every since she's been back she's just been under me and instead of fighting her off I allow it.

I even let her talk me into sleeping skin to skin.

SKIN TO SKIN!

"You could have answered it" she said hugging herself into me more.

"Anything you want nic I'll do. Can we go to sleep now?" I yawned out.

"Yeah we can. Goodnight"

I kissed her forehead before I turned the light completely off getting comfortable with her.

Good night nika.

Bitch I'm back...By popular demand 😩🫶🏾

Yalll let me tell you how busy/stressed my life has been!!! Ugh it was HORRIBLE! But I'm goin to try to finish this book hopefully before the end of this year so that means ima stop killin my brain cells so I can focus lmao!!

But fr how are you my babies 🥺

I hope your all doing well and stayin safe in this crazy ass world. 🥰

Did y'all hear the queens latest drop Red Ruby 🌚

But anyways if you need a recap of what's going on do what I do...reread everything 🤣

Follow me if your not 😮‍💨

Like and comment 😏

Who you think the rat is? 🫢

Excuse any mistakes 👩🏾‍🦯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 816 16
what if I told you it was all meant to be? would you believe me? would you agree? it's almost that feeling we've met before so tell me that you don't...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

188K 10.6K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
50.7K 2.5K 12
Nicki & Bey have been best friends since high school, they know everything about each other & nothing has come between them. Except for this one prob...
23.7K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.